HLAF CHAN UNDER DDOS ATTACK - SITE IS SHUT DOWN, THIS IS IT BOYS, SETH CAN YOU HEAR ME?

DDOS ATTACK UNDERWAY AT HALFCHAN! CONTAINMENT BREAD HERE FOR HALFCHAN REFUGEES! DO NOT LET THE SETH RICH INVESTIGATION DIE. user WAS ABOUT TO POST SHILLBOT SOURCE ON HALF BEFORE IT WENT DOWN.

Other urls found in this thread:

global-mind.org/gcpdot/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125870577
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its time to start cooking with gas

But halfcuck is still up; it's slow as fuck, but it is up.

Its frozen in time. Like in read only mode or something. Boards arent updating. Last updates were around 813am est

Where are you getting that it's being DDoS'd? 4chan has been frozen on a couple occasions in the event of an investigation too. Not saying it's that but it could be a lot of things besides a DDoS attack. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to access it at all if that's what it was.

cloudflare issue

Everything is a ddos!

But I too would like to know since it does seem to have more similarities to an investigation.

Its a server-side error
I think it's on only one server though, since sys.4chan.org gives bad gateway and i.4cdn.org throws 520 for some images

There's a thread about this Steve Pieczenik saying what I was thinking that trump revealed Israeli support for an ISIS attack. How credible is this guy? Did he really say this? I actually do believe this. The guilty crying of David Brock was enough for me. I'd say it's a reason for ddos. Holy shit if this is true, prepare for Samson option!

i got a cloudflare error on bestchan, meaning that the server mirrors are up but you cannot post

Is there a way to see if a site is getting DDOS'd?
I have this map.norsecorp.com/#/
But it seems too general

some dude was talking about releasing bots source that the DNC uses

I thought cloudflare's function was to prevent ddos

Ok looking at his twitter its supposedly from an user that he seems to think credible. Sorry for jumping the gun. Involved remote control planes and laptops

where my /ptg/ bros?

It's like eyelashes

Kill yourself you fucking bitch.

a warning was given before 4chan went down

Only board I still go on is /biz/, did the Jews finally lose it after seeing tons of NEETs become millionaires today? I find it a funny coincidence due to the NHS hack/Bitcoin relation and crypto as a whole growing massive in just the last two months for seemingly no reason.

Go back to The_Donald

oh my fucking god

Not for me, it's not.

faggot, see if the board refreshes, did you even read OP??

Funny how 8ch hasn't been DDoS'd since imkikey and friends took over Holla Forums, huh…

That's because they are really good with the cyber.

The board does not move, faggot.

well there ya go dip shit

What are we yelling about?

It's frozen.

There is already a thread you fucking halfers!

Something is up all right. Probably a hardware issue since gook moot is all about data mining and not spending money if he doesn't absolutely have to.

GCP DOT IS BLUE OH NO OH NO
WHEN IT IS BLUE HAPPENINGS ARE HAPPENING OH NO
global-mind.org/gcpdot/

What is the point of DDOS'ing cuckchan ?
seems like a waste of effort to me

A dude was going to post some DNC bots

>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
>>>/4pol/
all of you 4chan faggots, go here. it's for the best

why do 8/fags/ have such a superiority complex? You guys are just lucky you're board isn't 95 % overrun by newfags (i mean the type to post without lurking for a day) and subversive lefties who think its cute and edgy to post BLACKED every fucking day

/thread

ironically, this is the image of one of the threads thats left up on the frozen 4chan

Because D&C shilling is the easiest of all.

lurk without images fagit

That naturally happens when you are part of a group that can at least mostly isolate itself

oh well. At least we have Holla Forums. Thanks for keeping it so based here, guys. Us 'pedes really appreciate it.

Hail Trump and Hail our people!

It's like a field trip. Post links to other 4pol threads.

What time was this posted?

"We can't figure out any shill arguments for damage control!"
"Ddos?"
"Ddos. Shut it down!"

Niggers like you are the reason. Lurk moar.

Not the first time they pull this shit. So long as we keep track of what triggered it, it will not help them. In this case
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

That guy was claiming that DNC video propaganda was created using TTS. It's obvious bullshit. The DNC hired real actors, TV anchors and "youtube celebrities" to create their propaganda. The idea that they had to resort to TTS is moronic.

The guy claiming it was an obvious LARPer.

its up

Because we do all the good stuff and cuckchan will say they did it.
And then the place is swarmed with normies because you faggots are craving that attention so much from the MSM.
Thats why Holla Forums was destroyed and why this will happen to cuck/pol/ too.

If you seriously can't figure this out, then you should kill yourself.

idk, few hours ago, right before the site froze

it was in that thread with the psychedelic angry pepe

This is funny

link to archive

I read their research paper on 4/pol/ seems to be highly academic in natute. They don't get *chans at all

still up
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125870577

We academic science subject nao

You just answered your own fucking question.

Commencing assimilation attempt…

fuck off crossposter

Because we hate the cuckchan cancer that didn't leave back when (((moot))) started to show his true colors. If you have stayed all this time then you are basically saying "I was too dumb to leave the sinking ship a long time ago but now 3 years later I'm back in this other ship and I will shit it up now why do you hate us newfags?

Meant for

You have to go back.

I dont get why you fags consider that place home instead of continuing on further down the path of the red pill.

I mean I kind of know the reason. Redpill threads were officially killed on 4/pol/ back in the beginning of 2014 and it is rare that they dont get immediately slid, anchored and deleted here.

The biggest problem with 4/pol/ is it is full of cancer and there are a lot of anons there who would otherwise be approaching oldfag status had they only discovered the chans when they were in their prime. Now instead of increasing power level all newfags at best reach a stage half a level above reddit-tier.

I implore to you homos… seek the path of light.

Get off my board newfag, or lurk moar. You are acting like a shitskin refugee

Start a new seth thread ffs!

SETH RICH IS A LITERALLY WHO AT CUCKCHAN

This place is in my novel, why not?

White supremacy = board supremacy

Wherever Nazis are, the truth follows. Oh and your mods are shit, that is why we left you to your cuckoldry board. Trust us when we say 4chan actually was awesome at one point. Now it's shit.

Take a deep breath, and try to concentrate before posting. Proof reading will also help alot.

this sucks lol now even more cuckchan niggers will be flooding in here

cottam i thought i felt a plunge in post quality here