Are there any games where you can play as an all-female party? Or maybe where you can create one? Preferably RPG...

Are there any games where you can play as an all-female party? Or maybe where you can create one? Preferably RPG. It sounds like an interesting idea to me.

BG1&2
IWD1&2
NWN1&2
Moe Chronicles
any dungeon crawler?

Icewind Dale, I remember running an entire party of female cleric/thieves once.

Class of Heroes 1-3
I don't think there are any class restrictions based around gender so it's probably viable

FFX-2
It has the best gameplay of any 'main' FF title.

strangers in sword city

Divinity Original Sin lets you create two characters and the first party members I recruited were female.

That sounds fun. I like experimenting with shit like this.

Great suggestions, especially IWD.

A dnd game would be the most interesting gameplay-wise I think. And what about story? I can't think of any games with all-female companion interaction, maybe besides Baldur's Gate.

Never heard of it. It's more of a dungeon crawler right? Looks like it.

Guild Wars. This has no impact on story but may impact gameplay by restricting profession count.

DA:O lets you field a female only group. You have to keep Alistair in your camp for the whole game, though.

Most RPGs. What are you, a feminist? If you actually played games you'd know that

A feminist because I want to play with a full female party? Nope.

I've played most popular RPGs, that's why I'm asking. There are some lesser known titles like Avernum which also let me do this. Really, I'm just looking for a new game to experiment in.

He was asking if you were a feminist, not because of wanting a fully female party, but rather because you didn't already know that a lot of RPGs allow that easily.

Isn't Nepshit all-female?

It's not the most retarded thing I've heard today, but you're really going for gold, user.

Etrian Odyssey (and any other dungeon crawler with a customizable party)
Dragon's Dogma
Fortune Summoners
Neptunia (at least the main games, I think there's a guy in the Noire spinoff)

Yes. There are male side characters and villains but all the party members are female.

Well, what was?

Legend of Grimrock 1 & 2.

Super Lesbian Horse RPG

Where have I said those are not popular? You've got problems with reading comprehension. I've already played them, besides Storm of Zephyr, which would actually fit cause you create your own party.

Some of you fucking spastics are unbearable.

Demon Master Chris

Dragon Quest 9 lets you roll an entire female team

Temple of Elemental Evil

Dragon Quest III

In the SFC and GBC versions they can even have the female-exclusive "Sexy" personality, which gives best stats growths.

Too bad most if not all fem companions perhaps barring Wynne are the kind of little shits personality&character wise you'd rather take companions like Sten or even Zevran instead.
really man, Bioware just cant write good female character at all even though they sometimes and in every game have atleast 1 or 2 decent to good male char to go with. dunno about DA:I because i aint going to touch that fucking shitshow but even Vega in Shit Effect 3 was actually quite nice to go on with in totally not homosexual manner.

Dungeon Travelers 2.

I, unfortunately, played some of DA:I.

It's the worst fucking thing imaginable. All of the characters are shit, written by someone with a mental capacity of an 8 year old.

Elminage Original/Gothic
Just about every Wizardry game
Valhalla Knights 1-3

This.

My recs:
7th Dragon and the sort of sequel, 7th Dragon 2020. There's translation patches for both.
Dragon's Dogma for it's top tier character creator.
Atelier, Neptunia… pick a weeaboo rpg without a male main char and you probably can.
The Etrian Odyssey series and most other dungeon crawlers.

I think he meant the thing that feminists like Anita Sarkeesian do of completely fucking ignoring the myriad of games with women in them and then going around saying no games at all have women main characters in them.

I'm a but surprised too, he's right a lot of fucking RPG's let you have all women or almost all women parties

yeah, its for vita and pc, in pc you can make custom portraits, there were some threads a few days ago with a lot of custom shit. If you like getting raped, play it.

How is it interesting, I can't think of a single rpg that mechanically differentiates males and femalres from eachother in anyway, sex is literally just a skin and adds nothing to the game outside of your personal roleplaying - which I'm not knocking that, just confused as to how exactly an all female party sounds interesting in any way beyond that.

-Diablo2 Lord of Destruction expansion pack.
Amazon with Valkyrie summon, and Rogue hireling.
Assasin with Shadow summon, rogue hireling.
Sorceress with rogue hireling.
A team of 8 players with the above characters and build setups. Optional if players are grills irl or just tumblrtards LARPing as grills.
-Diablo3, player can choose m or f on character creation. Get OP and friends to choose all femme party and they can virtually sync their periods too, on pc only, players periods syncro feature not available on console. Redundant anyway since couch co op already has that by default.
-Torchlight2 same deal basically.

Why do people always group these up like they're identical, atelier are item crafting games with weeb aesthetic, neptunia are just the pinnacle of shitty otaku cash grab games with shafted gameplay. To phrase it differently, much like etrian odyssey atelier games start with gameplay and add cute girls, but neptunia games start with 'cute' girls and add shitty gameplay as an afterthought.
I'd also disagree because atelier games feature a lot of cute boys and in some games you can't remove them from your party, or you miss out on completion if you do

people dont do that

0/10 shit game

So mod something to show the real differences in sex.

i never touched the 7th dragon stuff

is it too grindy?