Putin about the democrats party owned media

ITS LIKE A FUCKING COMEDY SHOW.

Russian boogeyman BTFO

OY VEY
Calling it now. There's going to be another chemical attack in Syria by the end of this week.

Calling it now;

just like

Literally nothing will happen, the narrative will have holes poked in it, and in a matter of days liberals will stare at you blanked faced and pretend they have no idea what you are talking about, before launching into another manufactured outrage and then also immediately forgetting about it two days later.

The thing is liberals will double down and claim their intelligence is a lie but the actual senators who deal with these ambassadors will know that's bs. I don't think they will risk harming their connections to feed the fear mongering of their base.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
archive.is/EKqnH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based shoe lift goon

lol.

Nobody buys it retard.

Vlad is just toying with them at this point.

Did somebody mention scoops?

OY VEY DESE TAPES CONVERSATIONS WERE CLEARLY HACKED AFTER THE HACKER KNOWN AS

DON'T TRUST THEM GOY

TRUST US AT THE JEW YORK TIMES, WE HAVE ALL THE PROOF…RIGHT BEHIND OUR PAY WALL! 60 DOLLARS A YEAR FOR A SUBSCRIPTION! WHAT'S THAT? YOU DON'T HAVE 70 DOLLARS?! NO PROBLEM, I'LL GIVE YOU THE FULL 11 MONTHS FOR 80 DOLLARS AND FOR ONLY 5 DOLLARS EXTRA I'LL ROUND IT OUT TO A YEAR!

CNN, New York Times, Buzzfeed, Salon, Washington Post, Snopes, USAtoday, and many industries, media, corporations, owned or with lobby of democrats party, or celebrities that would sell their ass to please their DNC owners to be promtoed in these industries or would be fired and destroyed like Tim Allen for some comment who democrats party don't like, or Media Matters (OWNED BY DEMOCRATS PARTY LIKE CNN) Literally the *only* purpose is to demand that journalists act as Dem Party servants. Their attacks are thus vindicating.

This jew fiasco is too good. People will be writing about this stuff for decades.

[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

The Dems are going in for the impeachment bullshit today at the House, hoping that the goyims will allow them to remove Trump and replace him with a kosher establishment politician. Was certainly hoping the Civil War would happen after the European Collapse and the Middle-Eastern War. archive.is/EKqnH

That's a full frame of smug right there.

This is exactly the line I've been taking on social media. I keep reminding the DRUMPFMUSTGO!!!!!!!!!!! crowd that they were shitting themselves over Pissgate, and that they 100-percent believed that Trump would be indicted for fucking children last December. I also take great pleasure digging up their undeleted tweets about firing that traitorous Russian stooge Comey from last October.

Somebody really needs to set up an archive of these flip-flops. Ideally it will be a simple reference check to remind lefty retards that they've been going apeshit for months, it's always fucking nothing, and the current panic will be on that "whatever" list in two weeks.

Not that it will work. Have you ever tried to talk somebody out of a religious belief?

Just had a thought about that archive. Maybe cross-reference the Trump "scandals" with sudden, inexplicable gas attacks in Syria? Then add another section that cross-references Bill Clinton's timeline of scandals with all of the urgent overseas emergencies we had to bomb the shit out of?

The media and various cuckservatives have been going absolutely berserk over the past 24 hours. It's a level of pants on head retarded shrieking and panic I've never witnessed. And I've been watching these dopes for years.

New USSR when?

not even a week ago most of these faggots would be claiming they don't even know who Seth Rich is.

Agreed. This morning, my (((newsfeed))) carried the friendly news that 48% of Americans now support impeaching Donald Trump. They also have a bunch of NeverTrump cucks in Congress – whose known political allegiance is never brought up – talking about how their "support" for Trump is faltering.

This has PsyOp written all the hell over it, but you try telling that to a normalfag. You'll sound like Hillary when she popped off about Pepe.

checked and keked

Oh my GOD. This needs to be put up
EVERYWHERE

This completely blows the "His parents say nothing happened" narrative to fucking hell.

They know they can't fuck with him and its eating them alive.

kek, all they could come up with was to get some "anonymous" jagoff to read a supposed memo to the NYT over the phone.

I imagine the "memo" written in crayon on a bar napkin…after the phone call.