twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you would you fucking homo

OH BOY IS IT THAT TIME AGAIN?!

Midnafag 'til I die.

Not that Twili shit though, that's gay.

I just like fishsticks
I mained Rumble when I played

I'm in love with Chocolat!

Midna in a sweater has awakened things inside of me that Midna without a sweater never has.

fuck off

Is it her cock?

the girls were the only good thing about solatorobo, what a boring game. but chocolat though, i would fuck until she nyaa'ed at me in orgasm tears

not vidya

Vibrifag here again

Only the cutest.

Kog is awful and anyone who likes him deserves bullying

is it wednesday in some remote part of the world?

The threads

I know he's common Holla Forums, but I can't help it.

There are plenty I'd fuck in a heartbeat, though.

if this becomes a regular thing like the waifu wednesdays thread how much flack do you think Mark will get?

DOUBLE DOUBLE

waifu wedsday fags need to fuck off, they ruined posting vidya girls for everyone

I'd love to see that Skylines autist again

My only true love.

I thought this was the waifuwednes till i saw the header,yeah they are quite a bunch of dedicated autistcs

She's a dog, not a cat. She goes 'wan'.

Is it bad to have more than one hasubando per franchise?

You have more than one waifu/husbado into the fires of hell you go you blasphemous heretic you have defiled our sacred rules on our most hallowed tradition begone from this earth foul knave.

she'll be doing hippopotamus noises when im done with her

I Would say that if i was a purist but im not so go crazy dood

I would say that if i was a purist

half of them are defintiely backwash from the "Steam friend" threads that got kicked from the curb too. horrid fuckers

I'm sorry user, I can't help being a slut.

There was some talk about starting an waifu official steam or was it discord group and i straight up told them it would be nothing but erp or drama

"Furshit General" would be a better title for this, OP.

No waifu, but I would dedicate all dickings to Mileena if I had free reign to choose.

The fire of love can't be extiguished!

This tbqh

That third charizard image if you look closely enough you can make out a cunt/vagoo/vagina.

Don't be silly, it's just a slit between the belly in the tail.
Which is even better to stick your dick in between.

I don't see it!

Summer was a mistake.

Here ya go

user, literally nothing has changed.

I think you are reaching a little

I don't know why I post

Maybe,but i know an axe wound when i see one.

This is my waifu, please dont take.

Best waifu
I really wish MKx or whatever the newest one is hadnt happened, new Mileena sucks but most sfm-"artists" for some reason rather use her from that than the old yet perfect earlier one

The new Mileena looks like she has 3 mouths.

Indeed, reminds me too much of that one 3d abomination guy with cheek-holes so i just can fap fap fapeti fap.

Also the ass is real damn disappointment

Didn't expect a thread today, the one true Jurifag postan; living on top of the world still playing back through the two fights with her in SFV having a blast

These guys right here.

go away, you are stupid and your waifu is ugly

Rude. No need to be like that, not everyone has to think my waifu is attractive.

S A V A G E

If that's all I have to complain about, I got off lucky, have you seen Ken?

Granted, I could've done without that mental image but that danger is part of her work, besides it seems like the Illuminati gave her a new one

you should have both your eyes ripped out if you find these low quality ass images acceptable. looking at your garbage can waifu is bad enough as is

You seem mad friend, I'm sorry my love for her goes beyond a little censorship. She looks great either way and it's not like I can't download a mod to change it.

i didn't even mention anything about censorship but you're probably a mook for buying capcoms trash

My bad, after a while you all look the same. and for the record, I've always spoken against buying Capcom's incomplete products. I always tell people to wait on SFV until all the characters are out.

Is it possible to waifu a species?

I like prinnies, dood, but there is no unique prinny that has stolen my heart.

Cell is prime husbando material, as is super buu

if multiple people can identify you on an anonymous image board maybe you are a sperg ya know

Heh, thanks for giving me an excuse to post her,special mention to tohka

Why is she so perfect?

Contain your autism until wednesday when you get to revive your weekly circlejerk faggot.

Only when Im trying to be noticed

How can anyone have a waifu like Tracer after hearing her fake accent? It's a complete turn off.

Happy America Day.

Y'know, when I saw SFV's story modo for the first time, my first thought was "Jurifag is probably losing his mind over this."

You weren't far from the truth

Waifu and Husbando.

Suddenly this new model makes me understand you way more.

have these too if you like

for shame

Dont mind if I do, much appreciated friend.

waifus are scary. what if you really need to jack off but youre too shy to fap to your waifu. what if you commit adultery?

this outfit is just too much
sage because not mai waifu

Oh believe me, I know the feeling. She looks so fucking good, there should be a law against it.

Your husbando deserves to be bullied
I hope he gets spanked

I just focus on the first two pictures and pretend that she had an older American tomboy dialect before I heard her voice. You can kind of get used to the official one. Still a cutie

No way would that feel good
those aren't lips they're mandibles

I was just thinking that they're pretty damn soft in that animation.

Being British, it's too distracting knowing literally no one talks like that.

As a British person, do you feel more or less cucked from Brexit?

People want to "take our country back" for better or for worse. Less Cucked.

This guy's hilariously overreacting, but every single word he says is true.

I actually couldn't really find a point in all that shit.
He just seems mad at everything.

Nice Waifu, user.

Thanks, your waifu is great too.

Sauce on the last two images? I can't find them thu a reverse image search

I thought Gene Ray died a while back.

Bumping to remind the world that..
I LOVE JURI

MK9 Mileena is pretty good, but I always liked her design from Deception better personally.

bumping, lets keep this one alive till Wednesday, shall we?

Modded Juri into SFV with an unborked moveset and have been playing in battle lounges since I got it working, HAVING A FUCKING BLAST

Yangbro reporting in, at wrong thread.

Yangbro here again, looks like RWBY V4 is announced, and the new designs have rolled in. I notice Ruby's design looks like it can piss off SJWs. **If Weissbro is here, what is your thoughts?

Well I guess the other thread got Shoah'd, so I guess I'll post in this one.

Guess I'll post #08 as well, and some Mileena to balance it out.

Guess this is the one to post in.

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JACK-O AND I REPORTING IN!

We had a great weekend despite a rather disappointing firework show, having some good win streaks and we even made it to rank 25 online today! Hope to continue to make you proud my love.

Hope everyone's doing well and also had a good weekend!

Yo JackO Bro. Right now I was excited about the new designs from Volume 4, good to see you getting a winning streak.

eh might as well post in this one

Posting best girl.

I can see that.

wut

HITOMI IS MAH WAIFU

what are you:

I didnt even read the filename, christ I need more sleep

Guys, come on now.

My waifu is the best in the world because she's the best in my world. It's just banter m80

Akiba's Trip Gotta get that ecchi
Youtube videos
Grape Juice
Dunno, Classic Rock

Hey JuriBro, how's that new Juri?

Fite me m8s.

Digimon Cyber Sluts
Nothing
Tea
Electro Swing

Sleep is for the weak.

Nothing at the moment
MUH FILTERS man
Water, water, and water. Tomorrow I got PT, and it's really important to drink lots of water. Especially since I live in a fucking desert
My waifu's music, and muh metal

Anytime anywhere, bring it fag.

Not really, sleep is when I spend real quality time with my waifu.

KOTOR 2
Babylon 5 and some Gundam
soda
nuffin

Let's actually make the post properly this time.

Mount & Blade and Overwatch
Gurren Lagann, finally got enough free time to start binging it
Whatever's around, mostly Coke
Saxon

Sleep is for the bored.

What the fuck.

I wanna protect this midget.

fug wrong thread. I'll commit sudoku now.

I should learn how to lucid dream one of these days.

Can't get rid of Rarifag.

Splatoon, got to practice so I can fight hard for Callie when Splatfest comes
As dull as they've tried to make it, I'm still watching games done quick.
Cherry pepsi max.

Your pic gave me serious feels, user.

Don't do that ever again. Especially in waifu threads.

I've only lucid dreamed twice, neither times I was with my waifu.

I've had plenty of dreams with my waifu though. It's a great time, and I really think she's with me because her songs lyrics talk a lot about meeting in dreams. Pretty strange shit.

Absolute Madwoman

I don't mind, just busy with Akiba's Trip.

How you doing fellow Raribro?

Will you faggots ever stop? It's been at least fifteen months and this incessant shitposting still continues:

You're a meme.

You're a furry.

I don't know what the fuck you are.

This is bestiality.

You're a normalfag.

This is also bestiality.

You're a teenager.

You're a joke.

You're a literal faggot.

You're a flaming one.

You just have shit taste.

How the fuck are you still alive?

Or you two, for that matter.

And I'm not enough of a sperg to go through the rest of you but just know that you're all shit.

Because I'm getting fit and Trump's going to get elected, making waifus real.

Has it really? Time really flies when you're with your loved one.

It's happy days. I've got things to look forward to and I'm feeling some mild gains. Gotta be strong for your waifu, right?

You know what, I've got two more to go after, because they're right here at the bottom:

>>>/pone/
and stay there you piece of shit

Too many arms faggot.

Maybe then you'll finally reproduce and contribute something to your race.

towa is best trails girl

I wanna have like 12 kids, gotta keep the white race alive and well.

That sounds nice, I can't even remember the last time I had a waifu dream.

I'm only alive because my waifu hasn't killed me yet.

That's hurtful

As much as I love Towa, best Trails girl title goes to Estelle.

These are all of my waifus. We were brought together by destiny and I will love them all 5ever. No other human shall come between me and my eternally wedded waius*

*pending my discovery of better ones to add to my harem

yoink

Way to go man, keep it up!

The love of my gorgeous waifu and clean livin'.

Amazing, to say the absolute least. She's really different gameplay wise but in the best possible way. I don't think I've ever felt that a character, not even her SF4 version, was tailor made for me. The only thing I miss is her parry but aside from the mental image of Bison removing her eye I couldn't possibly be happier right now.

Estelle is pretty great.

Best nep

Flipping between Morrowind and Oblivion. Don't know how much I'll keep playing Oblivion, at least Morrowind seems more interesting overall. Will probably get ready for English Enderal soon, since I'll probably get that before ZTD at this rate…
Ginger ale and water basically.
Flying Lotus, wanted something more upbeat for busy work than my usual mellow tunes

I don't dream too often these days, yet when I do it seems like I'm always lucid to some extent. I once managed a nexus of sorts, but I usually lose that control or wake up too quickly. Sometimes starting a small journal can help with lucid dreaming, or at least with memorizing details so that you're more likely to have reoccurring dreams.

Same here. I'm always half awake while sleeping, if that makes sense. But I can't really control my dream, nor realize I'm dreaming half of the time, but I am lucid.

Guten morgen waifu thread, pre-class posting for once

I love the new v4 designs, not sure what you mean about Ruby's thougj.

Oh fuck Bill Trinen's on the loose again.

How can you be lucid without awareness or control of your dream?

It's hard to explain.

That would be why I just asked you to explain it m8

What I meant by it's hard to explain is, I don't know how to explain it.

You got that right.

Why don't you guys post on /mai/? There is a waifu board why have a thread on Holla Forums for it?

Well I always thought her design is enough to make an SJW mad, don't take my word for it.
I'll share you a V4 Weiss.

(checked)
Best way I could explain it (from my perspective) is it's kind of like watching a movie. Sometimes when I dream I see things from a 3rd person perspective. I may be able to make decisions to influence the dream, but I can't directly control it itself. Other times I'm in control of myself from my perspective but it feels "stilted", like I can only go a certain way or do certain things within the dream. I've only really had full control once, other dreams I have been aware, just unable to change them any.

I think some posters do actually, though I mostly lurk. Only problem I think is that it's pretty slow.

Saw your post with the new designs. They all look good! Glad to see you happy about the new designs!

Revelator and 2007 Prey
Nothing at the moment
Water and iced tea
Various vidya tracks

I can only recall one vague dream of waking up and hearing her voice, one where I was playing as her and knowing how to months before her game comes out, and a horrifying nightmare about her hope to have more and better dreams of her in the future.

(checked)
Can and will do!
Happy to hear you're doing well and having a blast playing as Juri! Working on getting enough in game cash to get her once she's officially released.

Than speed it up. I mean this is kinda like if I decided to make a vidya thread on /a/ just because some people there played games but the board has nothing to do with games. There is a general board for this sort of thing than it should be used.

But I do though

Absolutely, like I said I feel like her playstyle this time around was tailor made for me. She's so much fun I can hardly stand it. But now I have to hide from the CapCops, they're apparently cracking down on people using them in battle lounges

They'll eventually bite the bullet a lot of waifuists do they have the commonality of being suicidal.

Give it time.

I'll take that bet. She's who has kept me going this long, and there's no signs of stopping yet.

the art explosion after her reveal has yielded mixed results

But you're saving all art regardless, right?

Once age truly sets in you'll start feeling lonely a waifu can only make you feel like you have something for so long but once you realize how alone you really are reality will hit you hard.

Yes, of course

Okay then, I hope you have patience because I'm in for the long haul, brother.

I actually don't waifuists to kill themselves but being around them the past 2 years I realize it's more common than I thought, ever consider getting help?

Anyone who wants to kill himself just because "tfw no gf" doesn't deserve to live in the first place.

Why is Tharja the best modern Fire Emblem girl Holla Forums?

The games I got at the steam summer sale. Mostly been playing Risk of Rain. The game is fun as hell.
Jewtube vids like Videogamedunkey
Gatorade
Nothing right now

I want to go running with Emi.

I want to gaze at the moon with Takane.

>>>/reddit/

Help with what? I don't follow.

This.

Reminder that if your waifu was real she would love you forever and be married to you.

Would you be able to provide for her, though?

With the illusion.

Damn right

At the moment, no, but after December yes. Not like she needs it, she's an idol.

What illusion? Our love is no illusion, friend.

I want to pet Tharja on her head

So, I'm about to start Zero Time Dilemma and I just hope it lives up to its predecessors, but I've heard some pretty bad things about it.

And we would live happily ever after.

But that's too lewd!

I can't fucking decide.

So how was everyone's America day went? I had to work on America day, but got paid more.

Great to hear that you're getting a stellar winning streak in your waifu's game. Also, how is the "Localization" for Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator?

Thanks for that reminder m8

Boring

Didn't do anything.

Go wherever your heart tells you, user.

Same as usual. Blow shit up in backyard, salty neighbors call the police, fun stops.

Marathon's worth?

You absolute madman.
I want to headpat Yang.

Put your heart into, take all the time you need.

Well, I walked the dogs all morning and then spent my time in the kitchen cooking.
Now I'm Playing Zero Time Dilemma and answering some e-mails.

What have you done for your waifu this week?

Excellent taste. How far are you?

I want to hold Junko's hand.

Not surprised Capcom would be doing that.

This!

The localization is thankfully pretty good. There is no english dub of the game surprisingly, only Japanese audio with subs (thankfully sparing Jack-O of having a bad english VA). Most of the translation seems legit, with keeping it meme free or otherwise, but there are some irregularities here and there (odd sentences or spell check errors), but no animation or art censorship of any kind. All in all one of the few that survived the localization process mostly scar free (though I'm not sure how much of an eye ASW had on the localizers to make sure no funny business occurred).

Daily reminder that she's not real

Well that's a plus, I do enjoy a cheesy meme free english. Truth was I find English VA hilirious, from the mispronounations like "Jaguar Sleepover.

The only thing my Waifu got was a dub, by the same actress who plays Matoi Ryuuko.

L-Lewd!

I wish there was a game where we could import legit models of our waifus instead of having to make some bastardized version. Oh well, I have a strong imagination for original characters.

v4 oufits a cute, i guess the corset showing some cleavage could make sjws mad, but idk. I wish Weiss got a more casual outfit like Yang did, I've always been a big fan of stuff more on the informal side since Weiss is always so dressed up.

Well that's just not true, the whole notion of waifus is memetic in nature, and if you meme hard enough it has been proven time and time again that the meme manifests in real life.

What I'm getting to is, yes, waifus will be real. It's not a matter of if, but of when.

pORTUGAL wrecked wales in the euro 2016 likely to get counter wrecked by germany

>>>/mexico/

Nothing noteworthy, I was thinking about washing my daki this weekend, and start using it more. If that counts.

The images on this thread are slowing by browser to a crawl if you guys don't knock it off with the multi image posting your computers might "unexpectedly" fall off the edge of a cliff

I ran so much on the 4th that I messed up my legs. Gotta become the fastest for her

Here's some tips, do shuttle runs or running with one of those parachutes. Or even better, put this in your MP3 while running.

That's a relief your Jack-O's game wasn't censored in anyway, shape, or form. I heard that Aksys Games have a few bad "Localizations" under their belt. But, they will never be as bad as NISA and Memehouse.

Forgive me for I have sinned.

Peko and I reporting

Here's hoping. I try to do good by her with varying degrees of success

I'd like to cuddle with Peko and take a nap

Playan calculus 3 homework and Guns of Icarus
Watchan almost nothing
drinking water
listening to Cut, Paste and Kill

I want to comb Weiss's hair and talk about fashion and math

We want to believe. We should make commission requests for this.

I want to spar with Yang, and take a couple laps around town.

I just wanted to root for wales i like supporting underdog teams when they play against the big dogs.
sadly its just the big dogs left so it will be the usual suspects every Euro cup

Now i will have to restart soon.
You monsters

LUCINAFAG HAS ARRIVED

Trails of Cold Steel Turns out my vita memory card is snoggered so I have to restart the game. That said, I was only on the very start of chapter 2, so I should catch up easily and Final Fantasy XIV I'm now on the NwO free company on Exodus, finally

New anime shite

Water

Bloodborne soundtrack

You're alright user. Though I prefer Laura Blue haired girls rock my world

Of course.

that sounds like a good idea, though i'm not sure how to coordinate things, and we'd have to talk over some stuff.
do you have a steam i can get

forever ever

I want to hold hands with vibri.

Not saying he deserves it, but he should have seen it coming.

How is Battlefleet Gothic: Armada?

nuDoom and Dawn of War
nothing
water
persona 3 soundtrack

I've seen some sick filth coming from you but that is the worst I have ever seen.

I feel bad for anyone who liked Fie
being voiced by burch of all people

I-I guess I'll do Resident Evil soon…

People in thread told me to, and doing so killed the 'Kingdom Hearts is too confusing' meme
Now they can bitch about actual plot points

Etrian Odyssey 4

Nothing at the moment

Most recently, water

Random Vidya music

None that I'm aware of, I might aswell lurk more.

I like your taste, underrated a best.

Those caps talks about the plot, seems long for a plot.

I guess I went a bit too far this time.

Now this is high quality autism.

No you didn't go far enough.

I want to hold Takane's hand while walking down the beach at night with a full moon, with Takane singing.Then I want to sleep with her being the little spoon, petting her hair, while whispering how much I love her until she falls asleep

I was there when you made the KH one you silly austist, good work. You should do Metal Gear next.

next time you should use the grab tool.
it doesn't include the (you)

It is true that it is not as confusing as people think but in a weird way it deserves the reputation.

I should call the police

I've only played the CUHRAAAZY one

Grab tool didn't exist back then
Maybe a little though

I should clarify, I'm not the little spoon. Re-reading it, I didn't really say that. The way I wrote it, it implies that I am the little spoon.

Fucking degenerate.
And people call me a sick fuck just because I want my waifu to murder me.

it didnt read as you being the little spoon, though if that's what you like no one is judging you

Daily Reminder,

Having Husbando or Waifu is Degeneracy.

There's literally nothing wrong with being you're waifu's little spoon

Then your reading comprehension is as bad as mine.

Being the little spoon isn't my thing. I had a dream about it, with my waifu, and I didn't enjoy it.

Already tried it, didn't like it.

music webm unrelated

its ambiguous because the antecedent of being is potentially unclear, but if you had intended it to read as you being the little spoon with the same words as you used it would be ``Then I want to sleep with her, being the little spoon'' but that sounds strange. Besides, its a silly thing to correct yourself over.

ID change due to being home
>see someone posting merchandise from a GG music concert on Twitter
>It's showing Aria (the woman who was brought back from Jack-O and Justice fusing) holding Jack-O's mask and wearing her ball and chain around her ankle. It's official merchandise as well.

That's reinforcing my fear of Jack-O not coming back. I still hold hope that she will come back as she was and not what she has become, but I've made up my mind should Jack-O be replaced with Aira; should this happen, I will be going to my first and only EVO next year and we will win the GG tournament together. After that, I will show my love and dedication to her in other ways, while still playing her version of her game on our special days, but I will NOT be playing as her replacement in future titles (should the story go that way). I won't be quitting her game or fighting games cold turkey, but I will not go competitive in any major tournament unless I can play as Jack-O.

I have to admit I'm still a bit curious of what kind of voice they would've gone should they have chose to do an English dub, but the risk is too high in this day and age for that given recent games suffering due to "localization" adding dubs and worse.

THIS!
FOREVER AND EVER!

Agreed. They don't always have the best track record for localizing games, but I am thankful they're not on the level of NISA, Memehouse, and others.

I want to hold her in my arms while near a campfire in a forest next to a beautiful lake reflecting a moonlit sky and stare into her eyes and her smile before giving her a kiss

It's truly sad when a man outlives his anime waifu. I'll hope for the best.

Oh, and I want to stroke Rarity's blossom-scented mane and also end this stupid meme.

She'll live on in your heart. Besides, people might still play the older games competitively, like they do with StarCraft.

fuck off

Millium was voiced by Ashly Burch, not Fie. Fie was voiced by Cassandra Lee Morris.

I really wish there was a japanese track.

Laura's pretty top tier. She's a little boring, but I'd trust her with my life.

oh yeah you're right. I mixed up the names
bully me

No can do, user.

(1)

I never understood this meme. If I just arrived in a thread it's obviously my first post, fag.

Also,

I WANT TO KISS JURI

Thats pretty gay man, not gonna lie.

you know you are not saving the full version of those pics, right?

this is not video games
>>>/a/

Yeah, I actually just learned about that fairly recently, after I saved several hundred pictures of the Trails cast. I'm gonna have to resave shittons of pictures for my PokeSpe folder too.

Hopefully none of their pixiv accounts have closed over the past few months.

I know :3

better hurry they are infamous for that.
I still have a few pics that I couldn't re-download in time.

I figured you did, just wanted to let you know. :^)

So that's why her voice was so goddamn annoying. I had to mute my Vita every time she spoke.

So, does anyone know if coldsteel 2 is going to have a jap track?

So I seen Grimm Eclipse got released, people said it was alright. I heard people complain about the Final boss being too easy, and the "Red Like Roses" track plays in loop every minute. Webm if you want.

Red like Roses part 1 or 2? I liked em both pretty well, but I can imagine them getting really repetitive. post the webm

Yeah, there was a discussion about that a while back

That LoK one is great.

good taste

Contractural problems aka Chara Ani being greedy basically prevent XSEED from getting the Jap voices. It's a shame, but an unfortunate reality.

this was a pretty good thread until animefags arrived

says the sonicfag :^I

Come on m8, you dont have to be like that, come join us.
What vidya have you been playing?
Since when is Amy your waifu?

Already happened with the prime pixiv Towafag. Didn't even know they existed until after they closed their account, which is one hell of a shame.

Unfortunately I can't find the footage here, seems to be nobody has beaten it yet. I do believe it's part 1

Glad you liked it

literally yesterday i dont know what happened but i recognize her as my waifu. also that was a joke, irony falls flat online but i keep using it HELP

Would you let your waifu fugg you?
How would she handle taking your first time?

l-lewd!
>implying its not both of our first times

all my fuckboys

Of course.
Pic related.

She is my waifu so yes.

Hot, sweaty and rough sex after training together.

only if she does it while we are kissing

I think you're missing the point

Legitimately Lewd…
After an intense sparring match.

OH NO

No, no fucking way. I'm not a despair fetishist like Junkofag.

I wouldn't be the one doing the FUGGING but yes
He would be sweet and gentle

that sounds entirely out of character

Would you dress up as a little boy for takane?

She may be one hell of a class president, but she probably knows jack shit about taking the initiative while fugging.

She's not /ss/ material like Azusa. So no.

Yeah, she just isn't. Azusa is, she even says ara ara a bunch of times in the animoo.

sorry, not interested in bobblehead furries

This is extreamly cute

I think that'd be too much despair, even for me.

TFS Cell maybe

and Buu, just Buuhan

What about Xenoverse Cell?

I thought you were into physical pain for Junko? Going soft on me Junkofag?

Oh…
>Want to be dominated by Yang

I'm willing to bet Winter enjoys this more.

She's too sexually innocent for that

Matthew Perry please leave

moe as fuck tbh, you're lucky to have her, 05672e

Yeah, she probably does. Poor Qrow.

I know, I cherish her every day.

I WANT TO FORCE TAKANE TO SPEAK ENGLISH

Yeah, I'll give you that.

I wish they'd give Cell another shot at the spotlight, like they gave Frieza with RoF. Maybe he could actually stay alive and be a more permanent rival, even

But in that case they'd just diminish his role as a villain and turn him into "bad guy who goku was nice to and now his friend/friendly rival" number infinite, like how they're doing with Whis and Beerus

Hell no, i'm no Anthony Burch, i'm not into that shit and I don't think she is either.

Hey, I have to draw the line somewhere. You know what that kind of shit can do to a man.

Heterosexual sex in the missionary position.
Her reaction would probably be very joyful.

Never would I ever go through with that faggotry. Even if I was, going as far to suggest something like that would probably get her to leave me.

When was Beerus evil? He has always being a force of nature/faggot doing his job.

Yeah, well, drawing lies to despair? Seems very unlike you.

Anal play doesn't mean you're a cuck

Only closetfags think that

There's a difference between being Ultimate Despair and being the Ultimate Beta.

He was still going to kill everyone in BoG. Not so much evil as antagonistic, I suppose? But still, they already ruined it with RoF, when they went back on their word and helped them kill Frieza instead of being neutral like they were supposed to.

I don't know, I'd be feeling a lot of despair if I got a dildo shoved up my ass.

Yeah but what if you end up liking it?

Hey what's going on he-

Definitely not that. Jack-O's not all that innocent, but I'm sure she would not be interested in that.

Remind yourself, it's not about the dildo going in your ass

It's about the dildo caressing your prostate

No, I don't think I would.

Would you?

checking those consecutive dubs

Yeah, they were antagonistic.
Well Beerus was just there and whimsical, he is a cat after all. He was in Earth due a myth, he wanted a battle.
You can blame Toriyama's old age

No, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't but you never know for sure.

yeah, and thats kind of why i think Cell would be cool if he returned, because he also has that desire for battle (As well as the capacity to improve rapidly just like the other Saiyans)

Beerus sparing the earth in BoG was fine, he didnt really break neutrality, he just wanted a good fight. Whis revering time and helping Goku kill Frieza though was bullshit, not just because it made him into a straight up liar, but also because they broke their neutrality and now they're on their way to being the next Tien/Piccolo/Vegeta/etc, bad guys who arent bad anymore and now they're Goku's friends because he's just such a nice guy.

At least Cell would keep being a dick and not fall for Goku's charm, though he might have gone a little insane after Gohan humiliated him and probably wouldnt settle for anything but complete annihilation of everything if he was alive again

(checked)
I wish he gave some time to older characters.
Would it kill to make humans good again? I would settle for some Number 18 time but it is Goku and the Sayans.

About finished with Season 4, questioning whether I should continue to 5 since some think it's nowhere near as good as the rest, and that Season 4 seemed to end on a really good note.

Meant to reply to this earlier. Apolgies
Always and forever. I want to give her a life she deserves, but wasn't able to have in her world.

Most of her story after being created consists of her being confined for being unstable/incomplete, only to be brought back to be used to stop the big bad from fusing another character to what Jack-O fused with to bring back Aria. She stated that she "wanted to go out and get fresh air" shortly after being awakened and running off, despite knowing the purpose she was given, but I think she really wanted to enjoy her life before fulfilling her role after being cooped up for so long. I can't see any other reason why she would just run off like that. Sure she saved the world doing what she did, but I think she wanted to have fun with her life as well, not having a chance to do much of anything shortly after being created.

I know what it's like living a sheltered life, and she helped me from falling back into that life again and wanting to make something of myself. Regardless of what happens in Guilty Gears story after this, The day we are truly together, side by side, I will do whatever it takes to protect her from suffering a fate like that again (or anything worse), and help give her a life where she can be happy and have as much fun and joy as possible. I've made a lot of promises to her, but these 2 are the ones I hold the highest over all others.

that's actually really inspiring. I fear things will happen to Weiss in the future seasons of RWBY that I don't like, but I hope I can be as good as you are with this, to help her and stay with her no matter what cards the writers deal to her.

Given that Toriyama confirmed that the androids can increase their power levels just like everyone else, yeah, they could easily have kept up and remained a viable enemy. Maybe not 18, she never seemed very interested in fighting, but 17 did, yet he doesnt even exist anymore

To be honest I think Dragon Ball is just sort of played out as a franchise. They took it too far with making sure everyone knows Goku and Vegeta are without a doubt the strongest there could possibly be, and they made too big a gap between them and the rest of the cast.

The result, of course, is that any new main antagonists that pop up could only be defeated by Goku and Vegeta, since everyone else is so far behind; and any antagonists that the rest of the Z Fighters COULD fight wouldnt be that much of a threat in the eyes of the audience because we know that if things get rough and it seems like the heroes could be defeated, we know Daddy Goku would never let them die

And they cant just go "fuck it" and start over with a whole new cast in one of the other mentioned universes because, specific characters aside, the series itself is just so generic it wouldnt really even feel like Dragon Ball

So yeah, the only relevant main protagonists are ever going to be Goku and Vegeta (>implying 'geets is ever going to be allowed to have the killing blow), POSSIBLY Gohan if he actually keeps up with his training this time after getting fucked up in RoF

(checked)

Same page from here, I might be worried Yang would retire fighting. She was the true ember of my sun. Surely the later seasons, but not V4, she'll get a new arm.

W-well she wouldn't need that, but if she wanted to use that part I'd indulge her
Plus I don't want to imagine the issues that could arise if you rejected a part of her
I just want to see her smile

Still pretty good that they threw Roshi of all people a bone after all these years

poor dogi :^(

What do you think?

Those people would be correct. The writers blew their load early since they thought the show might be canceled, leaving S5 to just sort of waffle around. It's by no means unwatchable, but the replacement overarching plots aren't nearly as good.

k thanks

Dogi will never know peace or happiness.

Mila is so cute, what were they thinking not including her in the DOA X3 roster?

Better question is what was Nippon thinking.

I had that same feeling too Milabro, I wanted to see Mila in DOAX3. Her Tackle Feint was fun to use.

eh well. The world said they preferred high school girls with big breasts and/or loli bait adults, so whatever.

yangbro if you're still here, link me your steam. I assume you have one. threads almost dead so probably not too many other people will see it if you're worried about that

The illusion is that a non existent character can love you back. There is no consciousness there is no emotion, a waifu is not something that is aware of his or her existence and isn't aware that you even exist.

Your relationship in itself is a form of head cannoning you assume she'd love you even though her source material doesn't have you in it and she isn't in this reality. A lot of what you think about you and her is projecting things that aren't true, your whole relationship is just one big fanfic any waifuist in general makes.

That's the illusion m8

Here, I not that active much, due to the fact that I lacked the PC.
ID: Sleepy Eskimo

is the one with this avatar you?

Yes

Careful, Garrus. Don't ingest.

Fuck.

I want to be her concubine. Kneeling at her feet in my skimpy slave outfit, being petted as she conducts court business, then following her to her bedchamber (possibly being pulled along by a leash) to relieve all the stress she's built up from a day of being Queen.

I think I've just discovered I have a fetish for women on thrones.

You're a sicko, not even Junkofag would do that shit.

Always a good choice.

C'mon. We know it's gonna happen.

Amelia is always a good girl.

Bit of Unsung War, want to finish Majikoi.

Macross Delta, but Danganronpa and Planetarian start soon as well.

The Journey Home.

I like how uncouth she is. It's refreshing for a protagonist to beat bad guys up like that.

Before or after it was taken by Nagito?

She's crazy but then that might be a good thing, in a bad way. Have fun.

Umpf~

I want to enjoy a nice lunch with Takane!

Its not like I'd be able to stop her if she wanted to try it bad enough

A marathon's worth.

Go on and gaze, the moon's lovely in the summer.

emi and hisao both agreed never again

never again

I blame M&K for this. Including some shipping with Blake.

Don't know what to say about that.

I will, but unfortunately the moon doesn't have the proper lighting.

Would you be able to write a 150 pages thesis on your waifu?

Obviously not mine.
>docdroid.net/MOegcSt/sayaka-maizono-the-thesis.docx.html

Besides, because I'd let her do that, she'd have to indulge in some of my more kinky fetishes. It's all a trade-off

No, my waifu isn't a fucking pervert, she's too innocent and pure. And I'd prefer vanilla with the one I love.

To each their own, I'm just saying I see no problem with indulging in each others fetishes.

Before, so I can beat the shit out of that faggot for trying to steal part of my waifu.

I admire his autism but Sayaka is objectively the worst character in the series.

Being a drawfag, I want to draw Yang. But my imperfect style says otherwise.

in his defense, he tries to rationalize her actions from pages 30 and onward.

I'm sure you both will do well, sticking by your loved ones through thick and thin. Despite whatever lies ahead for our waifus, I want to wish you two and everyone here along with your loved ones a bright and happy future together with each other, as I will do my goddamn best to give the one I love a bright and happy future as well!

I do love writing about Jack-O, but I'm not that good at writing a thesis in general.

Practice always makes perfect, and I'm sure she would love your drawings of her.

EMPRESS

Truly skintight bodysuits are the best, goddamn.

My apologies, Empress. Your pet begs your forgiveness.

You know it, though I do think it'd look better without it on her chest

You got royality tastes.

I want to see Takane in one.

Flawless

post more furry stuff
(here come predictable replies)

Cat 3 Chimp Out in Dallas at the moment, Race War soon fellow waifufags.

Even with how well the thread's still kicking, I'm not sure if it will last the night. If not;

REMEMBER TO DO IT FOR HER AND LOVE YOUR WAIFU EVERYDAY!

be safe Takanebro

I'm in West Texas, not even close to Dallas. And the nigger population where I live is relatively low.

But happenings are always great.

POSTING LAST FOR BEST WAIFU

Takane will be my waifu for my laifu

I have no fear, for Lyndis will always be near.

I want to have Takane make me pie.

Lyndis shall be last.

Sorry, the victory will be Takane's

I want to make sea salt ice cream for Xion

I want to drink sake with Peko

LYNDIS! LYNDIS!

I just would like a second season of [email protected]/* */ Takane only got one dedicated episode, and even then it wasn't 100% dedicated to her.

Feels real bad man.

T H I G H F U
H
I
G
H
G
U

Just give it up bro, you can't beat the best Idol.

I wonder what kind of hair bracelet thingy holds up Lyn's hair?

I wonder how Takane has such beautiful hair.

Waist length hair is pretty but such a pain to clean.

I'd imagine, but it looks so attractive.

Swish, swish.