Enderal?

sureai.net/games/enderal/

Any of you outstanding anons going to be playing through this? Or cause it has Skyrim attached to it, will you just toss it aside? Releases tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/enderal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Berith
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh yeah, its also free.

Oh boy I sure love rounded headgear.

Do I get to be Dragonborn?

Oh boy, cause jrpgs are just walking simulators with tacked on "rpg" elements.

Eh, the story doesn't really imply it.

The original for Oblivion was a "fuck the divine" circle-jerk and so will this. No thanks.

But user, religion is a sickness and has brought nothing but evil XD

Whatever you say user.

I want to marry her

Oh man, video game discussion on Holla Forums? FUCK THAT. Lets talk about internet drama and eceleb shit!

Don't you mean "fuck the powerful dudes who are pretending to be gods"?

Is there a Sub for it?

But user, the gods of Vyn are just mortals, not gods.

Yes, heaven forbid we devote our time and energy to discussing a singular mod for a singular game that came out half a decade ago made as a propaganda piece for the creators political opinions just like the various other games which are being made as propaganda pieces here in the wonderful [CURRENT YEAR] by nu-males, but I assure you this is different because the message presented is different.

The thematic idea presented is the idea of not requiring any sort of divine guidance, which is an anti-theistic presentation. Removing false gods to implement true figures of worship is a pro-theistic one. This is the same shit as with the Charr in the cancer that is GW2.

Yeah, its German with english subs.
English dubs come at the end of the month.

Holy shit dude, take your forum butthurt somewhere else. Video Games.

And why would I want that?

Make me faggot. I'm having fun with how easily triggered you are about your shitty mod. Especially since you seem to think it somehow has more relevance than any other mod out there, like "Horse Armor for Skyrim" or "ENB Pack 987: This Time It's Pink".

You triggered as well bro?

And that's bad because? What's the problem of being able to shape your own fate?

Look who's calling the kettle black!

It's the inclusion of the divine aspect that makes it that way. Overthrowing a king or emperor is a strictly secular aspect which reflects political and human themes. Overthrowing a god, false or otherwise, is part of a man surpassing the divine narrative.

None of this really matters when consider how shit Nehrim was. Even the technical improvements to it couldn't un-fuck the Oblivion engine, and just highlight how lazy the devs are that they don't go out and make their own video game. Enderal? More of the same. No thanks.

I can't be black, I post on Holla Forums.

Still not seing the problem here. Do you hate every game where you're fighting against gods?

m8 the entire world is hand crafted and it shows, took them a few years too. Why do you have such a hateboner for it?

Also moddb.com/mods/enderal

Wait are English subs already out or is that the end of the month?

I wanted to get into Nehrim, but Oblivion just made it too painful to play.

We only know "some weeks later". Could be same time as English voice, could be before.

Subs come a bit later.

No. Why?

I don't. I just don't like having to share my catalog with multiple threads devoted to an over-hyped, glorified German Schlongs of Skyrim. We already have a TES thread.

Cool. I should enjoy this one as Skyrim is more tolerable than Oblivion.

So you're literally just being contrarian?

What does that make you?

Communism

No, really; you remove gods/God as the ultimate authority over mankind, the next great authority is no man on the individual level but man on the massive level, and the greatest governing power over man on the massive level is government.

Remove God from man and Government becomes the new god for man.

The notion that "religion" is evil is utterly moronic an ahistorical: all ideologies can be corrupted for evil and Communism is yet more evidence of this.

Communism is also evidence for why certain ideologies/religions are inherently evil.

Does it have the same generic as shit Tolkien races as the Oblivion mod did? I understand that the team didn't want to just rip Bethesda assets to make their fan game, but if I'm going to have to play the same shitty engine as Skyrim without fucking dark elves and lizard people I'm just gonna pass.

TL;DR You can't shape your own anything.

Real life is not an RPG

You don't get to choose your race
You don't get to choose your sex
You don't get to choose your starting health
You don't get to choose your starting economic parameters
You don't get to choose your starting sociopolitical parameters
You don't get to choose your time period
You don't get to choose your region

What makes you think a being so severely constrained in terms of free will can–let alone should–be given the ability to shape any fate?

And we see what happens when man decides to shape his own path, his own moral code and his own "destiny"…

Sadly, a fool's decisions does not appear in a vacuum, and so his own stupidity and cupidity inevitably afflict the whole.

TL;DR for the TL;DR Man can't even choose his own starting stats, so what makes you think he knows what's best in comparison to his Creator?

But this thread is about an rpg mod for an rpg game. I don't understand what the issue is.

Oh, I'm not that other user who has an issue with the mod itself. You can make any story you like; it's an RPG so go for it.

I only have an issue with the concept itself because of how utterly antithetical it is to reality.

It's not a "suspend your disbelief" sort of thing either, because I can believe that dragons exist and elves aren't all hapless haughty sluts, but you can't make me suspend my disbelief to believe man is freer without religion and/or man is capable of thriving without a higher authority any more than you can get me to believe 2 x 2 = FISH

Still a more interesting narrative concept than Skyrim, though.

You are the autismus

Communism is Judaism, really.

I sure love it when christfags false flag as Holla Forums. Anyways, the mod looks promising. Ill try it out and tell you faggots how it is.

Wow, I certainly didn't expect a political argument this quickly.

I wanted to like Nehrim, I really did, but the inability to use any damage multiplier mods really killed the enjoyment I was trying to have. It was like I would have a good time until I had to actually fight something and all of a sudden I'm back to Oblivion's noodle combat.

Fuck off, kike puppet.

Yeah, Nehrim has made me really skeptical, but I will go in with an open mind.

The problem is that I really liked everything else. It was just great, even finding the collectables was fairly fun. But I want combat to be fast, for fuck's sake.

What's this about Kek? Is it bad because it's semitic or because it's represented as a king of hell in the bible? Or the larping?

If you can tolerate Oblivion, it's worth going through. I plan on finishing it before Enderal English release.

I browse Holla Forums. There was flooding on the Brexit vote day, Baal is a god of weather, he comes to interfere with man (el nino was this year), the bible represents him as a frog, people like Pee pee poo poo frog, it's not hard to understand /x/-tier larping retards would freak out like retards about it.

This is a completely new game my nigger. If you enjoyed Skyrim you have shit taste though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Berith
Baal berith is the bible name, the one the jews worshipped after their prophet for YHVH died, apparently it didn't like them.

There is a that hivemind againt not knowing the difference between streamlining and casualization.

Five fucking years we've been having the same goddamn arguments about this shit. Fuck off, the game's been dissected to death.

He also keeps bumping his own fuckimg thread if you havent noticed.
How many Bethesda threads have we had now since yesterday?
Fucking 7?
Im fairly certain its the same shill.

Wow, an OP bumps his own thread. He must be a marketer.

OH YA

And you must be retarded.

Fuck yeah Nehrim was awesome. If anyone can make Skyrim fun it's these fuckers. Hope they keep the Gothic style lack of level scaling they had in Nehrim.

How do you shill a free mod?

Do you need SKSE or anything like that for it?

If not, then why would I want to play Enderal now when I could just use my Skyrim install for sex mods, and then convert my free Skyrim Remaster install when that releases to play Enderal on?

Devs don't know if it will work with skyrim remaster at all, also it is supposed to make a copy of your skyrim folder and the files it needs and sit as its own launcher.

And the german version is released now.

If it comes out in a language that isn't Nazi then I'll give it a try.

I said Skyrim is more tolerable. Oblivion and Skyrim are both shit, but Skyrim is a little bit better.

Enderal is pretty fucking good so far. Good thing I speak German. You guys are gonna get a good game, believe me. Here's a random screenshot I made.

subs > dubs

And German has a pretty good aesthetic for a game like this.

We'll see if it's any good, considering that that English version comes out in a few weeks.

Where is the german download? I know a little german from studies in high school, and there is supposedly subtitles.