With E3 done and Tokyo Game Show on its way, what games are you hoping we'll get to see in TGS?

With E3 done and Tokyo Game Show on its way, what games are you hoping we'll get to see in TGS?

The only game I could possibly hope for is Rune Factory 5 or a Rune Factory Frontier 2, based on the second RF game.

A real Ape Escape game with all the important elements back like playing as Spike and Terada's music instead of another spin off or at least localizations of Big Mission, Million Monkeys and AE2001.

there was a rumor of a new ninja gaiden, if its at least kind of okay like razors edge that would make me pretty happy

Maybe we'll finally find out what the fuck the NX is.

I would really like this too. It makes me wonder if they can pull it off though. NG3 is what happens when the guy behind the Sigma games gets full control. He tried to turn NG into a generic action game with QTEs. Razor's Edge was just a expansion pack of Ninja Gaiden 2. They just plastered NG2 all over the content of 3 and it kind of worked.

So I hoped they learned from Itagaki when he made those games. I believe they have the talent to make a good NG, but do they have the right direction?

I'm almost getting WiiU flashbacks. When barely anyone had any idea what the fuck the WiiU was in the first place or what it looked like. Many thought it was just a new controller for the longest because that's what the only thing they kept showing for so long.

Well since KoF XIV is almost out, I'm hoping SNK shows of their next game. So based on what they're saying it will either be Metal Slug 8 or Samurai Shodown VII.

Who gives a fuck?
Whens Gamescom?

So, when's Tokyo Game Show again?

razors edge wasn't perfect but it did do some things strangely right. like the level select mode was fucking perfection, it removed all cinematics and story aspects and just let you play through the levels, playing that mode even axes out the "real" final boss and just has you fight the boss before it

i would settle for something on par with razors edge at this point because its still the only ninja gaiden experience among all the other action games out there, and its not like i dislike those games it just i want ninja gaiden

i have a real hard time finding a way for anyone to market and arcade shooter anymore, so i find samurai shodown a lot more likely

The only good games come from Japan. When was the last time yuropoors* made anything decent?
*Note: Not slavs

and fuck just give me a proper PS4 jrpg thats not a port, HD rerelease or budget title. Its a fucking Playstation with no good JRPGs for fucksake.

Nigga they still come out all the time (some even getting physical releases) and SNK constantly praises how much all the metal slug ports sold on sony platforms and steam, plus Metal Slug Defense gave the series free advertising

To be honest Im waiting for that new Metal Slug to not dissapoint.
Theres no fuckimg way they wast their money unto those high quality sprites in the HD age.

After NG3, I'm afraid of how much they'll fuck up NG4

NG3:RE was a step in the right direction. if they can keep making those steps is another question

Sprites are still possible for Metal Slug, it's sprites don't require as much detail and lengthy animations as stuff for their fighting games and they still have a majority of MS's artists on staff. Metal Slug XX and Metal Slug Defense's sprites cost a tenth of what KoF XIII's sprites cost.

Honestly I don't care if they use sprites or not. As long as whatever art direction they use comes close to silliness and exaggeration the original games had and improve off XX. Also make Heidern and Maxima playable

Ace Combat 7, Nier Automata and whatever Sandlot's planning, if anything is really what I care about. Otherwise it'll be fun seeing what 2deep4u music video Kojima shits out next and seeing people worship it as a masterpiece.

We can only hope.

I have honestly never watched the Tokyo Game Show. I am assuming we have to know Japanese or just guess what they are saying since subs won't exist?

After the Wii U though and Nintendo being too secretive about it for fear of copycats, I just don't care for it. It's not like they're the only place I can get video games now.

Thats what Im afraid of
Im afraid the character model will look like Skylanders Crash if they fuck up.
Translating that shit to 3D aint an easy task.

Forgot this
And high quality high res scalable HD sprites are fucking expensive.
Dont doubt that for a second, google it.
Polygons are much cheaper.

I know, but the price all depends on the game genre, the art team, the detail and the animation length.

Arcade shooter sprites are nowhere near expensive as fighting game sprites.
Sprites made by a professional art team are a lot cheaper than ones made by some slow working indie dev in San Francisco

if they did rotoscope on 3d models, they can get almost the same 2D look at a fraction of the price since the animations and detail in MS isn't as demanding as it is for KoF.

Hopefully SnK can deliver

I did enjoy NG3:RE. It's just everything I enjoyed about it was mainly stuff from NG2. Still it was pretty fun. The gameplay is very fast and aggressive. Many moves and SFX just look and sound satisfyingly painful or powerful. All the other characters are fun to play as well. My main gripe is most of the NG3 content is what's wrong. That helicopter boss is infuriating because it's a battle with the camera, flying enemies, and him shooting at you while trying to handle said enemies. Now the Alchemist fights are always fun. Those guys are just insane on hard and above. And those sections where you're getting drained and have to mow through enemies is completely brutal.

I'm hoping for two things:
1 - an official release date for the PS4.5. They've been dragging their feet on this too long as is.
2 - a new Senran Kagura or Valkyrie Drive game announcement.

yeah the helicopter boss was a fucking mess. fighting the two spider tanks on higher difficulties was pretty tough but i'm not sure if it was in a good or a bad way

For what purpose?

I know someone that is waiting for the PS4.5 so the original PS4 drops in price.

I guess people just like to be scammed

I don't have a PS4, and I want a way to play PSO2 on a TV without having to deal with gameguard's bullshit. It'd be nice to have the better version of PS4 and Vita multiplats, too.

Senran Kagura 3 please

It would most likely be another 3DS game too. Wish Marvelous would drop it in favor of the PS4 and Vita. Even if it was more of a 2D beat em up instead of a musou.

2 Spider tanks was a little tough but once you get the rhythm down for how they shoot at you then jumping in and out to attack their legs become much simpler.

Not really a problem with vectors.

Bump

Ace Combat 7 news please, there's been so little info aside the gradual replacement of humans with drones being one of the main plot points that I'm going insane.

Kingdom Hearts 3