PS4 Games

I just got a ps4 and would like some of Holla Forums's currently recommended. I already have black ops 3 from the bundle it was the only one cuckmart hadwill literally never get touched I'll just go trade it in at some point

You should have build a gaming PC. I hate my PS4.

I hate your PS4 as well.

I already have one. I just got it for things that happen to be better on console or exclusives. crash bandicoot baybee!

I can't wait for the anti-sony shitposters to claim this thread!

You should. It's the early model prone to optical drive failures.

I have it completely boxed in the closet at this point. Bloodborn was good.

don't do this

anyway OP, what do you like? Odinsphere just came out, uncharted 4 is alright but get it cheap if you can. Gravity Rush had its best version on the PS4, there's obviously Bloodborne, and the ratchet remake was alright (but get that cheap as well.)

There's also Jojo Eyes of Heaven which is pretty decent. Also check out Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours and Croixleur Sigma.

It's summer, PC gamers usually sleep in when they're off from school.

oh, and I almost forgot Astebreed, and if you want some fan service, DOAX3 is best on the PS4. I think there's a few Senran Kagura games too.

why not?

It came out a decade ago.

It's just popamole gameplay. Worthless.

But feels much better on the vita version from 2012. Gameplay is best in short casual bursts on the vita. It's also extremely overpriced and never gets price drops.

That one is good and cheap now.

It really wasn't anything special. It's a retread of a game you already played once again.

Only if you're a fan of Jojo. Otherwise the gameplay is so bad you won't be able to excuse it.

Both are on PC
In the case of the second game it's 5.99 on steam right now and no discount for vita version.

Try Black Ops 3. You own it anyway. The time trial mode is actually great fun and quite challenging on the harder stages. The game is genera is fun, it plays quick and has fast (for a console) movement mechanics.

Don't leave it sitting there just to be a contrarian faggot. COD went through a period of being shit. This release, and the upcoming sci-fi-as-fuck one are proof that the developers and publisher are learning.

Bloodborne and EDF 4.1
Every good game is coming out next year, the same year the Neo is being released.
Good job.

I want summer to end

Fuck off cunt. I still haven't purchased a COD game since COD4, but I've got the integrity to admit that Black Ops 3 was good. I can't comment on the full campaign, or full multiplayer balance. What I can comment on is that it's fun. Every other time I've played COD with friends it has been a boring game made good with company. This one was different.

lol

ps4 one is a completely revamped game, so no, it just came out, you idiot.

sliding and grappling actually makes for the game to be much better. If you're playing it like a shitty shooter, you're going to be getting a shitty experience. Sort-of like what people said about Crysis. It's as fun as you make it, the tools are there to make it fun, but do you want to actually have fun?

gravity rush is $30 on Amazon for PS4. PS4 controller has gyro too.

it plays notably differently from the original, but it's flawed. Try and keep up.

I don't think you've played it, it's pretty fun.

both are worse on PC with less content. Plus with Croixleur Sigma you get the Vita version as well.

Fuckoff back to >>>/reddit/ already

at least you seem to be aware you have nothing to contribute, I can give you that much

can you still return it? the Neo is coming out, theres barely any exclusives out, online is pay to play, and the value of a PS4 is about to drop like a rock.

Bloodborne and EDF 4.1 are good, a lot of the exclusives are just remakes/remasters, the rest range from decent to shit.

hate to break it to you but you could have just bought a PS2 for dirt cheap or emulated it. they're not making any more new crash bandicoot games.

just play the original, it has more levels, better cutscenes, better humor, and better framerate. you can emulate it or play it on PS2

Oi dickhead, I heard that shitcunts breathe. Maybe to prove your fucking contrarian complex you should stop that shit too.

Just because a shitcunt does something doesn't mean that it's shit and for casuals. This website is used by pedos, furries, queers, nazis, communists, autistic leeches and neck beard weaboos. If you're trying to claim superiority over anyone because they like a videogame that's popular, you can shove it up your ass you fucking poofta mong.

Told you OP. You fucked up. :^)

Neither has Sony by remaking these games

don't emulate ratchet, it emulates like garbage unless you have a high end PC and are running in software mode. If you want the original, you're best off playing either the PS3 hd release or the PS2 original.

It's really incredible how little they have to offer anyone who isn't a nu-gamer. Their E3 was game after game of "walk straight… exposition…walk straight…. scripted event…"

Stopped reading right there
Fuckoff with your shit summer heavy buzzwords
I keep seeing this fucking word popping up when people enjoy and discuss freely Dark Souls, Metal Gear Solid and The Witcher 3.

Fucking kill yourself

yes, the E3 event left a lot to be desired. Lots of multiplats, and too many Western games. They're shooting themselves in the foot by not showing off things like gravity rush 2, ni-oh, yakuza 0, etc. These are some awesome games that actually make the platform enticing, not just "oh I can play it on my xbone or pc instead."

don't reply to retards

I wonder who could be behind this post!

Best conference
Bad lineup

>>>/out/

A weebshit from /a/ with poor taste

Once again, you're fucking triggered by cunts you don't like using words you don't like. I'm pretty fucking convinced that you're either a summerfag trying as hard as he can to fit in, or you're an autistic loner that doesn't want to lose the "Le angry Holla Forums" persona, which is the only personality your autism can muster.

You're no different to the cunts that block people on Twitter for saying "The magic goobergate words"

don't reply to retards m8.

Perhaps appealing to emotion again will work!

You need to fucking leave and fast

What the fuck are you talking about?

You're right mate.

As for OP, you did kind of fuck it. There's very little worthwhile in the west being released for PS4 that isn't a multiplat. If OP is still around he should check out that horror game Until Dawn (unless I got the name wrong).

If OP has mates games like rocket league are worthwhile to enjoy fun local multiplayer. It's not as good as a Wii U for the local multiplayer, but it is leagues ahead of the XBONE.

I think you're wrong, there's lots of games coming up, just not many available right now. The upcoming releases are the dealbreaker on the system, once you look into it.

Wouldn't know. Haven't been looking into it recently. I'll take your word for it though.

wasn't there a newer OpenGL plugin that was solving a lot of problems? anyway you can get emulation working alright if you have a high end pc and are willing to spend the time fiddling, but yea its easier to get it working on a console provided that the disc, and the console/controller/memory card are working properly. usually the disc drive gives out first on a PS2, either the laser or the tray usually.

they should have showed off Nier Automata instead of that stupid biker zombie game.

i'm gonna guess at least some of these upcoming games will run like garbage on the original PS4.

thats a moviegame, just watch it on youtube.

maybe he should have waited until those games actually came out so he could know if they were shit or not

Even I can see the guy defending the biggest cancer that caused the downfall of vidya had more valid points than you. Quit getting mad at retards on the internet.

I played Splitscreen Campaign and solo Multiplayer on my friends PS4 for 2 days.

Its the same fucking trash with the same content.
With the same 3 lane maps, same 6 hour long shitfest of a campaign without the setpieces that made the first games even memorable.

The Zombies are boring shit and playing World at War with mods and custom maps will give you a better experience for free.
Its fucking trash.

What points did the redditor give?

You may want to look up Yakuza 0, Nier Automata, Ni-Oh, Ni no Kuni 2 and Persona 5. Some really great games there.

Last I heard PCSX2 was getting more unstable as time went on, and was suffering performance losses on systems that could previously run high end games. Ratchet and Jak have some issues in that they relied on hacks on the PS2 itself to get them to run correctly, so it's a bit of a messy area to even emulate a game that doesn't interface normally with the system. I like emulation, but for so many systems it's just a novelty and not a reliable solution. In some time this will hopefully change, but as it is, you are best off owning the original hardware for many consoles such as the N64, PS2, Wii/GC, and many more. Fortunately, for many of these back up loading is a practical and cheap solution. OPL for PS2 is a dream, and while not perfect, plays many, many games superbly. For the games which can't be reliably HD loaded, you can always burn the physical media.

As far as some games being shit, it's a possibility, but there's always the pedigree behind the games to take into account.

I think Nier Automata and Gravity Rush 2 would have been obvious titles to show off. They both had new E3 trailers, and would have been a much needed departure from forest backdrops and walking scenes. You show something like that and it gets the people watching ecstatic and talking about it.

BloodBorne is actually pretty good, may as well play it before refunding the thing. I'm keeping mine because I've bought too many anime games for it

This meme needs to die

Ive had fun by cleaning the shit between my fingernails.

m8.

I can give all the videos you want
Ill make some as well just so I can BTFO you

I haven't got into the ps4 xbone gen, not even on pc gaming still catching up on ps3.

I feel like I need to get a ps4 at some point though for nier automata.

If you like fighting games and anime games there are plenty. Also, Bloodborne. The Last Guardian and Nier seem like they will good to me. If none of that interests you then there isn't much apart from boring TLoU clones.

I'm saging because this thread is full of retards and I don't want to bump it.

shameful really.

Best played on ps4.

Your game sucks, shill

I enjoyed infamous second son. It had some issues, but I was entertained for 20 hours. You cant go wrong with MK X either. Just make sure you get the Komplete Edition. And you can get some classic SNK games on the PS store for a decent price.

Here's a chart for you faggots

ps4 has no games

Buy:

Diablo is shit with keyboard and mouse but fun with a controller and 3 friends
Basically Monster Hunter for PS4, lot's of fun
plain fun
hard as fuck but still fun
buy it if you haven't got it already on ps3

Also, a bunch of multiplayer games to play with friends don't hurt.

This chart looks like total shit.

Not a single good western video game, that isn't cinematic experience.

Anyone owning ps4 can kill himself or never visit this board again.

Also please include Koei-Tecmo games into the chart. For example Samurai Warriors 4 Empires, that i badly want on PC, is only available on ps3-ps4, sony platform multiplat.

Well Atelier Sophie came out the other week, that's an alright game.
Better than Shally^2.

They're rolling out some good ps2 games. I've been playing Wild Arms 3 since I missed it the first time.

Now this is cuckoldry

cuck·old
/ˈkəkəld,-ōld/

nounarchaic
1.the husband of an adulteress; (of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife

Hes new has well

I thought it was Ace Combat 4 that was the real buggy one, with 5 & 0 running alright. 5 is a bad example anyways since it's a shit game.

How the fuck am I supposed to charge my PS4 controller Holla Forums?
It's always empty if I don't play for like a week, and it doesn't charge when the PS4 is off.
Keeping it in sleepmode when I only play once a weeks seems like a waste.
What do?
It fucking sucks, when I find the time to play I always have to load the fucking thing first while my PS3 was fine without loading for fucking months.

Fuck the PS4, is the Vita a good buy for $150?
Because it's either that or buying up my brother's custom-built pc when I can already run all the games I want to play on my current setup
Also, what games are best for it? I already have Disgaea 3 and Dragon's Crown on my list

As for smaller games you never heard of I'm looking forward to Black Rose Valkyrie and Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force.
You shouldn't tell anyone here you bought a PS4. It triggers most of the PC fags here who celebrate when they get a 2 year old handheld port just because it's Japanese

Enjoy upgrading next year

Nah, I guess I won't be playing all the upcoming JRPGs in 4K. While you won't be playing them at all.

Anyone? Thats actually a serious question.

Plug it into your computer if your PS4 is off. You could probably even use a phone charger if it's not high powered or something.

What the fuck user?

It's just a micro USB. What's the problem?

Oh whoops I thought that was quoting me since I said the same thing. I thought people only liked to charge their controllers with their PS4 or something.

Oshe pero k riko

Rest mode uses negligible amounts of power, even if you only play for a week. If you really don't want to keep it in Rest mode, then plug it into your computer.

I would say Vita isn't worth it but I'm also less likely to play on a handheld than a console or PC. Muramasa Rebirth is also good, along with OdinSphere. Malicious Rebirth is fun, but really, really short and digital only. It's fine otherwise. There are probably others that I can't think of that are decent.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth & Bloodborne

Saint's Row Gat out of Hell will be free on PSN this month too. You could use the free trial to get that if you really wanted to.

Hey, I bought it for Gundam Breaker and Super Robot Wars. It isn't everyday we start getting that shit in english, I want to support it right out of the gate.

list of good PS4 exclusives: Bloodborne (if you can handle the framerate), EDF 4.1* (if you can REALLY handle the framerate), Senran Kagura Estival Versus*

*Somewhat likely that there will be a PC port for those two

I think that's it though. NieR Automata looks like it will be super good though but of course it isn't out yet.

apart from no games. You should always research what games interest you about a platform. Modern PC games are all multiplats, several year old console ports, overflowing with technical issues, or are at best, boring as fuck simulators and indie trash.

Every single game on that chart looks like shit, and I'm not just talking about the 30fps graphics that 95% of them will no doubt have if/when running smoothly (or maybe I should say walking).

Don't get an Xbone, PS4, or even a Wii U right now, and don't bother getting the Scorpio or Neo. The only option that might be viable is the NX. Why is that, you no doubt are screaming at the monitor right now?

The entire industry is about to crash worse than it did in 1983. VR is the Waterloo of Sony, Microsoft, and all of the other stupid companies that are investing billions (per company) into this unproven and ridiculous gimmick. Some day VR will be perfect. It will actually be 100% like you are in the game world. There will be no sweaty foam padding, no $600-$800 price tags, no wires, no goggles that completely blind you to the outside world, and no insane hardware requirements to run it all.

The promise of VR is going to drag down all of the gaming companies that are getting involved. I'll bet that either Sony or M$ stop making consoles forever after the Neo/Scorpio fail, and we will see Activision or EA go completely out of business in about 5 years. So who will be left standing? Which company can produce a fun product for a very cheap manufacturing and sales price so low that it will survive the VR crash, the videogame crash, and the worldwide financial derivatives crash? Pic related.

I know to some of you this will be very hard to swallow, but it is the absolute truth. Families will still want to have a box to hook up to the TV that can play games and is family friendly. Nintendo has never and will never lose this spot. They could sell 10million NX consoles and easily survive to make another gen afterward. If Sony or M$ only manage to sell 10-20million Neo/Scorpios, and they will, then one or both of them are going to have to buckle to the pressure. In a surprise move they could coexist and merge their console divisions to keep both of them alive, but the Japanese don't like doing this with American corporations much and it likely won't happen.

These are always some of my favorite threads. The autistic faggots of this board get so triggered by the slightest of things.

What! You bought a PS4? The most popular gaming platform for a massive number of highly popular games? Oh my fucking God. You fool! You should have just spent 8 million dollars to build a gaming PC! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gay

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/ifunny/
>>>/9gag/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/youtube/
>>>/r9k/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cow/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/niggers/

And there's always the guy who posts a post like yours.

Honestly man, just talk about games. Shitposters shitpost everywhere.

Exageration to make a point is fine but come on now no one is talking about buying an apple computer to play games….

I dont have a PS4 but if I had to get one these are the gamed I would buy:

What a surprise. Here's a pic of Cirno after relaxing around blacks.

it has less levels than the original, it isn't 60FPS, they ruin the humor, and its a movie tie in.
it has a pretty annoying protagonist
its just a ps3 port
nine year old PS2 game

Yes its a PS3 port of a game deliberately fucked by NISA, its the fixed edition.

I playef SS in a friends house snd its was fun to dick around.

Yes, Ratchet is not a good remake but I would buy it if it were $20.

I'll give you Odin Sphere, mostly because I thought it was a sequel and not a remake, kinda bummed out about it.

That chart is utter shit.

I own a ps4 and 5 games for it.
Here's what you need OP:
-Bloodborne
-Bloodborne expansion: The Old Hunters

If you don't have a pc get Onechanbara Z2

That's it

I like how onechanbara was the only "weeb" exclusive besides Disgaea 5. Got shit sales and moved to pc anyway.

I hope they will port Disgaea 5 on pc too.

EDF4.1 soon

Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank, and Infamous: Second Son are literally the only three exclusives worth looking at, and Bloodborne is the only one that's really remarkable and holds lasting appeal.

What was the point in bringing up how you're totally not gonna play CoD? Were you seriously trying to score points with the meme loving retards that make up half this site?

I hate mine too. Refuse to update it. Maybe someday there will be a hack and it will become useful.

I would agree but I don't think Sony is dumb enough to fully invest on VR.

I wish I was as optimistic as you.

Buy Bloodborne and buy a second copy as a backup.

Now you're a real PS4 owner.

Speaking of FPS games, there's some Battlefield Frontline map pack thing that's free right now. I claimed it despite being unsure if I'll ever use it. The game can be found for like $8, but I don't have PS+ either. I've been waiting until it's $35 so I can make sure I get my moneys worth, since I don't really play online.

Is Bloodborne that fun? Despite owning a PS4 I never even played it. It looks really edgy for my tastes. I guess I do play stuff like Deception and Corpse Party, but I just don't find it aesthetically pleasing at all.

Like the chart that posted, Gundam Breaker 3 is really fucking good. There's also an english asia version, so you have no excuse not to get it and make your own crazy fucking mecha.
Second image is the first gundam I made. It had a Sazabi head before I accidentally deleted it, but my main goal was for it to just have as many guns as I could possibly throw onto it, or at least have more guns than the Strike Freedom (I succeeded).
First image is my own take on the Turn A Gundam, my favorite series, where I try to make it even more broken than it already is.

So much niny fanboiysm. I also don't know, how VR will end up, but Sony and MS will not quit vidya.

MS is slowely shifting to gaming PC/win 10. In their new startegy XBone will be probably just glorified living room PC.

As for Sony, they are slowely evolving Playstation into streaming service. In few years you will probably buy Sony Bravia with PS app and dualshock (or vr or move or whatever).

Niny will still occupy the same niche as they did with no 3rd party developers.

I've been playing way too much of this game

Replace Dark Fantasy with Lovecraft while keeping the same atmosphere and changing some combat mechanics.
Thats it.
Its a nice game, but not worth the hype.
You should know that Soulfags are mentally ill children by now.

It only, all their games since then have been nothing but trash.
inb4 rollercoaster MMO timesink retards argue that their normalfag heavy social experiment was good along with Memewatch

I bought one of these too. let me help you out.

The 2 best games on the console
>EDF 4.1 (best "current" gen PS3 game out of all consoles/pc if you ask me)

Honorable mention:

Not out yet but look promising.

I dont know what that guy meant by "dont do this" but i'd advise against building a "gaming PC"

any new computer with a half decent video card will be able to play any worthwhile PC game. there arent many new PC games worth playing, same with consoles.

anyone who disagrees i challenge you to find a GOOD PC game that requires non-standard hardware to run.

as long as youre not using on-board video, you're fine. building a "gaming" PC to play stalker or red orchestra is stupid.

Depending on how weeb you are, i'd add Gundam Breaker 3 to the Top Games list. You get something like 400 suits to pick from, and you can do whatever you want to them. Best robot autism game since Armored Core VD.

i've never played this and i know nothing about gundam wing. but i used to really enjoy armored core… mostly for the expansive customization.

I'll look into it.

its in my backlog. is it really that good?

isnt toukiden basically a 1v1 senran kagura against a boss instead of a crowd? i played the demo and dismissed it. is it worth revisiting?

If the customization is what you crave, this is Breaker's bread and butter. The gameplay is something akin to a Warriors or Senran game, but with more combos and bigger enemies. It is also very fast.

You get to pick from the aforementioned hundreds of suits for whatever arms, legs etc. you prefer and jam them all together like Dr Frankenstein. My suit that I posted has parts from 4 different suits, as well as the other main customization, Builders Parts. These you can glue wherever you feel like, and they either bump up the stats, or give you a whole new attack like the big ol' laser cannon I mounted in the chest there.

The english version also has a record 15% engrish content, so it should be very easy to understand how to do shit. The things that you can't understand aren't usually very important to anyone but min-maxers anyway.

so i can make a robot that rolls on tank treads and attach various weapons based on weight capacity, etc? and tweak out the perfect robot for my preferred playstyle?

is this an import with an english version? does it have an NA release?

There is no weight limit, but the Builders Parts work on a point system so it equates to pretty much the same thing.

And yes, tank treads and horse legs are both options, as well as booster rockets. Not sure if they act entirely realistically, but they have different uses. You choose a melee and ranged weapon, with about 7 categories of each (though you can choose to go without one if you want pure aesthetics) all with different movesets. Some weapons famous in the series have unique firing modes like the Atomic Bazooka firing nukes and the Peacock Smasher firing like, 6 beams in all directions.

It is an english asia release, so importing is the way to go, but it seems easy enough. I got mine from Play Asia, but Amazon seems to have some people selling it for about the same price.

Depends on the performance you want
800 dollars will get you a PC that plays pretty much anything maxed out and youll be able to play the most range of vidya with the best perrormance.

Build it yourself and you can get a $600 PC that will play absolutely everything at 1080P 60FPS maxed out. The only reason anybody spends more than that is to play 1440P, 1600P, 4K, or 5K resolutions. Console retards haven't even heard of 5K yet, and by the time their tiny little boxes can finally get it up to 4K (yes, a dick joke) then they'll get completely assblasted by PC Master Race already running at 5K as the new high-end standard. Today it is still ultra-high-end requiring 3 video cards to pull it off.

I think both of you are hugely underestimating the depth of the shit that both Sony and M$ gaming divisions are in since last gen sold so few consoles and games, and this gen is only managing to sell about half as much as last. VR is basically their Hail Mary attempt at saving their own asses. Hardware won't allow for consoles to run 4K graphics anytime soon, and they aren't able to entice more people to buy their 1080P 30FPS machines, so they figured VR might be a healthy stopgap to invigorate sales and make gen 8 and 8.5 out to be profitable in the long run.

Also, VR is an attempt to double up on all sales. If Sony can sell a console for $400 and a headset for $500 then they can also sell two versions of a game as well. First they release the game as standard, and later they "come out" with a VR edition that can be bought separately or as DLC. Hey, since they are only going to sell about half as many PS4 units as they did PS3 then it makes perfect sense, no? It would if not for human nature. People don't have money to spend extra for VR and with the world economy crashing they won't even be able to afford a new console. Sony will have developed two major pieces of hardware (essentially same as two new consoles, Neo and PSVR) and they won't be able to sell them for jack point shit. I suspect they will go 3rd Party dev after Neo and PSVR bite the dust hard.

M$ is in a much more comfortable position. Like somebody else mentioned they are converting their Windows OS into a living room/video game atmosphere. Even if they are forced to kill their Xbox ventures, and there is a very good chance of this considering shutting down major studios (Lionhead) or not keeping their old studios in-house to save money (Bungie), it is just a hop and a skip away from closing up the Xbox shop and converting everything over to "PC in your livingroom" affair. It wouldn't be any surprise if they even called this new box simply Windows10 - Living Room Edition *powered by Xbox blah blah.

So we are left with the one company that didn't get too far ahead of itself. The one console maker than can sell 10 million units of a console and still survive without even breaking a sweat. Nintendo is so efficient at everything they do it must enrage the other two to no end. They brought two games to E3 and two games only. Talk about a motherfucking hail mary if there ever was one. No major console maker has ever done anything like this at E3 and the bet paid off big time. Game of the Show more than any other game. Crowds of people rushing to go and play it like no other game in the history of the show. Do you catch my drift here? People were much, much more excited about Zelda, a single (probably mediocre) game than they were about the billions of dollars worth of VR-powered junk that was shown off.

Let that last part sink in for a good while. How did Nintendo manage to take one old, stale franchise and develop a "new" game from it for no doubt far less than $50million and doing so on shitty old hardware from the 2005-era, and manage to get more attention than all of the VR shit combined which no doubt cost several billions in investments if you combine all of the companies? It's fucking pure magic. Nobody will ever be able to explain this and it will be one of the biggest, if not the biggest, mystery to ever happen at E3. They know how to survive on little to no money and how to generate billions of dollars worth of hype for a budget in the tens of millions. Sony or M$ console divisions will die within a few years. Nintendo somehow remains untouchable. If they release an upgraded version of Xenoblade Chronicles X for the NX and without the censorship then I will have to get the console. Even with censorship I might still have to get it, and I will certainly not even entertain the thought of any other console.

Still, PC Master Race.