Trump Plans ‘Direct’ Speech to Muslims About Radical Islamic Terror

IN SAUDI ARABIA

RELIGION OF PEACE ABOUT TO GET DEMOLISHED ON THEIR HOME TURF.

(((Breitbart link)))
archive.is/wnWXt

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/us-nears-record-100-billion-arms-deal-saudi-arabia
zawya.com/uae/en/story/Trump_to_reassure_Saudi_allies_promote_business_talk_tough_on_radicalism-ZAWYA20170517043308/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

top kek

At the end of the day, they still exist in the United States and the greater West. Their property holdings are unreal, they can buy their offspring into any university and any citizenship they desire, their money has ensured the total loyalty of the Western armament industry and the praetorian classes.

A very public spectacle speech hitting on all of the notes that good goyim back home want to hear is just that. It's prole feed.

This should be interesting. How hard will the media kvetch about this?

But muh religion of peace dindu nuffin.

So he's going to preach Shiaism in front of the wahabi Sunnis?

Sounds kinda dangerous. It's like going inside the xenomorph hive, standing in the center and screaming "get away from her you bitch!" into a megaphone.

i dont quite understand what that means
does that mean he wants a islam to dominate a peaceful version of themselves worldwide?
does that mean he both wants islam to be peaceful and dominate the world?

Basically he wants them to shut up and sit down already. How that is accomplished is up in the air.

They're all Sunni/Wahhabi countries and he's going to rally them all against Iran.

Daily reminder that ISIS attacks only Shi'a majority countries like Iraq and Shia (Alawite) controlled Syria and white Europe.

From Saudi to UAE to Jordan to Kuwait and even Morocco.. no Sunni nations have been attacked by ISIS or other terrorists.
Really makes you think.

I predict that Trump will get on a podium and lie through his teeth before all these (((Allies))) that Iran must stop being the non peaceful Islamic nation. Either he'll lie or that's what he's been brainwashed to believe since coming to office. I remember an interview where he said " Assad is a "no good guy" but at least he kills Isis, Iran kills Isis, Russia kills Isis "
Feel like pure shit just want non interventionist Trump back.

I fucking hate Jews so fucking much.

I want an interventionist Trump that allies with Palestine and gasses all the kikes, Iran can go to hell though, bring back the Shah not a kiked one though.

Coming up next:
1. An inspiring yet direct speech on the need to confront usury, given at an Israeli Parliament.
2. An inspiring yet direct speech on the need to confront rape and murder, given at a conference in Congo.
3. An inspiring yet direct speech on the need to confront indiscriminate biting, given to a pack of rabid dogs.

Care to explain how "an inspiring, yet direct speech on the need to confront radical ideology" will have any effect on a bunch of dune baboons who finance kebab terrorists in the first place?

Are you retarded? Who gives a fuck about them? This is to show the US Military we have a leader with balls. Shit's like the rousing speech on horseback before an invasion.

That's the idea, then he can go biblical after "he tried"

"you guys are not as bad as the god damn kikes"

How can such a thing exist? Islam is Evangelical by the sword, whereas Christianity is Evangelical through argument.

That's the point. All those "moderate muslims" and cucks will declare Trump as full of hate speech, and it'll be an indirect condoning of radical islam by them.

10/10 tbh.

Because it shows that not only does he have balls if he's giving it in Saudi Arabia, but that also he actually cares about Islamic terrorism, unlike so many of our politicians worldwide.

Lmao
Pre-1700 it's the opposite
Don't blame us for you Nazarenes losing your edge, blame the Jews.

All right, let's say you convinced me. In case you are right and he is actually provoking a negative reaction, how is the U.S. going to "go ballistic" if it's still sucking Saudi balls oil?

You're not very good at chess, are you user?

No, I am not. I just hate everything that is not White.

The madman. I hope his security team is prepared for assault shoes.

We don't need saudi oil. With the tech being released from DARPA we can finally get set on a plan to remove the industrial use of oil, and then open up our reserves to the public sector. The only reason the USA imports oil is so that we don't expend our own supply, in case of emergency where we'd be cut off due to world war or such.

Fucking this. Holy shit I can't wait for the day the Saudis wave their oil in our face and we can just give them the middle finger.

Yes this is what I don't understand either.
He's giving a speech about the merits of peaceful Islam and the need to combat radical extremism to all the countries that practice the non peaceful version and fund radical extremist terrorists.
This isn't chess. This is tactical word fellatio to get them to buy American weapons to fight yet another Israeli war against Iran.

Nice.

Latest from zerohedge

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/us-nears-record-100-billion-arms-deal-saudi-arabia

These people are indiscriminately bombing Yemen and causing a famine that will starve 17 million with American weapons and you go ahead and give them a hundred billion dollars worth of more weapons?
Does anyone you think Trump really gives a shit about peace?

So what's the problem?

No one's fighting the Jews, faggot.
The Jews and Saudis are on the same side fighting the Syrians and Iranians.

Ann Coulter and Trump had a phone call yesterday. She told him it was "time to get tough" which is probably why he's orchestrating this.

But of course, nothing is going to be spoken against the Chosen. Never the Chosen.

The true Iranians are long gone dude. Now it's just chock full of arabs, and if it means arabs fighting against other arabs, I could fucking care less. Syria's got Russia backing it for now, so they're still safe anyways.

and there goes your credibility

wtf i hate trump now

This is a DnC tactic. The Iranians may be mixed but they're mixed the same way the Spanish are mixed with Arabs. It doesn't make them less European.

Zerohedge isn't the only website that confirms this arms sale. I'm not spoon feeding you, look it up yourself. It's being reported for two weeks. Contract ranges from 100bn to 300bn.

Not even close buddy. I'd love to see Iran go white again, but the arabs gotta go first. A war of arabs vs arabs contributes to that.

Most citizens in Iran are usually pro-Western. Its the government and that Ayatollah however that suppress all that

Maybe Trump sees the writing on the wall in Europe. France will never be France again.

"Hurr Durr I don't care about Iranians they're Muslims fuck them all" -kike shill

Iranians are the only people that the Jews fear. For that alone, they're worthy of respect. Iran is a cultural paradise and a country of extensive history and arts and science and contributions to the world.
Unlike Saudi, they aren't oil reliant and before the sanctions, had a diverse economy based on everything from agriculture to textiles and ceramics.

Unfortunately they chose not to be governed by Western puppets and have been attacked and slandered eversince.
In any case, they're a better ally to have than the Saudis and Sunnis.

I hope Mr Trump sees he can change the course of history instead of being just another controversial president.

When liberals say this is intolerance we really should push the anti-west message.

@ me next time ho

The Ayatollah holds supreme power over there though. He's the one who is suppressing the west in Iran

We will bomb the shit out of them and take their oil. Also if Trump gets killed while there he will become a martyr, and the final crusades will start immediately after
Potential for Deus Vult intensifies

I don't blame him for suppressing degeneracy.
Russia tries to do the same.
America is already being called Weimerica. Europe will soon become a degenerate shithole. If a country resists Jewish subversion, it isn't anything to criticize.

You really think he hasn't already? Dude, any kind of possibility we can see, he probably has already seen.

eh, at least she's good for introducing normies and leftists to some counter-commie thinking. basicly a low key millennial ann coulter.

This will never happen.
But this is true. We don't need Saudi Arabia, oil is all over the world. We could glass Saudi Arabia tomorrow and civilization would carry on without a hiccup.

She's basically a gateway anime for normies to start learning and get rid of their normie status.

The western hemisphere has more oil than the US needs. Besides the oil inder US territory/canada, Venezuela sits on the largest reserves.

Europe however, has no oil. They get it from the middle east, and gas from russia. The last two sentences just sums up why we're in the middle east from 9/11 to today.

…… I don't like that wording

probably the worst attempt at a meme ever. never post this trash again

fuck off back to /islam/ you wahhabi dicksucking subhuman filth

Holy shit, is this the start to the new Crusade?

Can you not post that shit eating face.

Was this sand prophet so far seeing into the future that he was perceived as crazy, or just crazy?

source?

something about her face is profoundly unattractive consider how normally proportioned the rest of her is… I'm convinced it's her eyes.

She has the some of the ugliest eyes I've ever seen.. enough to ruin everything else about her. Maybe it's evolutionary biology telling me she has no soul

It's a fake smile. You can tell from the creases around her mouth and the tension in her cheeks under her eyes. She's the sort of person that would typically be sneering but forces a smile.

no it's deeper than that. It's in all her pics. It's her eyes. She has extremely ugly eyes.

She has this sort of expression in all of her pictures. Her lower face looks like it's trying to smile, but the upper half of her face looks like she's sick of life and wants to commit murder-suicide.

It's really hard to say. Reading up on Qaddafi just creates more questions than answers.

For example, he didn't really rise to international infamy until after there was a bombing somewhere in Europe in the early 80s. Blame was immediately levied at Qaddafi despite no proof, and Reagan bombed Libya. Strangely enough, there was actually evidence that it was some other sandnigger group that did it (I forget which specifically). But the strangest part? Qaddafi doubles down and says he did it anyway. He totally changes around his image and starts LARPing as a cartoon villain, more or less, pretending like he's standing up against white colonial racism against niggers and such. The whole thing was like he was a method actor embracing a role or something.

Tell me, my friend; is it the same sort of uneasy feeling you get when your jdar goes off?

oh yes please

Her eyes are green and shes a genuine dark blonde, she just bleaches it even more for some reason.

Gaddafi was the ideal leader of a middle-eastern country: secular, non-dictatorial, anti-israel, traditionalist, and uncucked

He was responsible for building a fuckhueg series of irrigation pipelines that basically sucked all the water from underneath the uninhabited saharan desert and brought it to the coastline (where everyone lived). When the rebels took over, they dismantled it and cut off the water supply of most of the country's major cities and towns because "lulu gadaffi wuzz a dicktatur!".

Except he wasn't. You actually read his "Little Green Book" and you'll figure out that gadaffi himself had as much legislative power as the queen of england. He was a ceremonial figurehead due to the fact he founded the government- and he set up a unique system of congress so that all the different warring tribes that hated each other's fucking guts had equal representation in the legislative branch of government- but at the same time no concrete leaders. It was the closest form of direct democracy I can think of in the modern era.

Then the arab spring happened conveniently around the time gadaffi got the idea to replace all oil transactions in his country from the USD to a new, gold-based currency of his own design he wanted to be used throughout the arab world. The rest is history,

None of that shit matters at the end of the day unless either A. The shah comes back (preferably the Qajars) and iran isn't a literal sharia state anymore or B. Iranians (by some miracle) mass-convert back to Zoroastrianism and execute the imams and ayatollah by scaphism.

Allying with iranians while they are still an islamic theocracy is like allying with white converts to islam- yeah, the genetics are there but the sandbagger ideology is still present as well.

I have the feeling Lauren has been moving more and more to the right, recently. Plus I think she's pretty.

He means to give Islam a task everyone can agree with, even if they actually don't, that is literally impossible for Islam to accomplish. That way no one can honestly say Trump didn't give Islam all the second chances in the world when he bombs the shit out of it for continuing its terror.

The only thing I wanna hear is the truth. The Muslims know it, can handle it, and so can we.

Actually, it does. You either actively fight jews or you don't. The West is a jewed-out shithole full of half-niggers and faggots who happily go off and die in whatever desert Israel or Lockheed points at.
So it's when the jewish puppet comes back? Interesting point of view.
Whatever they're doing seems to be working much better than whatever it is we're doing.
Would this make them more or less capable at fighting jews?
What's the point of remarks like this? Prior to the ayatollahs Iran was a jewish puppet state. That's why the ayatollahs are in power. The people weren't interested in being jewish puppets. You're such an obvious kike shill it's not even funny.

zawya.com/uae/en/story/Trump_to_reassure_Saudi_allies_promote_business_talk_tough_on_radicalism-ZAWYA20170517043308/

I believe ISIS recently attacked Pakistan, which has a huge Sunni majority. Unless they just attacked some Shia enclave.

These are power struggles with weak local governments, not the Sunni people or religious authorities themselves, you can see the same among a lot of the Sunni tribes in Iraq.
Also there are a significant amount of Shia in Pakistan at 16-30million.

Why does your merchant/sandnigger have a croatian flag

top kek

Its a keffiyeh in a style that the saudis stereotypically wear

Wait? He's going there to do the speech? That sounds like a bad idea. As bad as he has them pissed off right now I have a strange feeling (((someone))) is going to take a shot at him.

Why is Holla Forums so full of political illuterates these days?

Can confirm that Isis and binders l numerous other terrorist organizations with Urdu names attack Shi'as exclusively. It's well documented.
Same with ISIS attacks in Iraq. Almost always Shia territory.

Are you seriously saying Islam was peaceful pre-1700?

ITT
All the other kikes ITT

unfortunately trump is going to thank muslims for 'their help in the fight against terrorism' followed by something about how we all need to continue working together to eliminate the problem posed by islamic terrorists

That what he was inaugurated to do.

Protip:

No, normalfag. No.

lmao this place is so shit now, top tier minds of Holla Forums that will surely lead us to victory amirite