Here's the latest trend in neighborhoods, does anyone have the original?

This massively cucked sign has been popping up everywhere. If there is a way to undermine it I'd be glad to know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1VMr8Mn8
baen.com/readonline/index/read/sku/1416555455
welcomeyourneighbors.org/PDF/WelcomeYourNeighbors-Spanish-English-Arabic.pdf
hatehasnohomehere.wordpress.com/download/artwork/
www-personal.umich.edu/~dallan/nre220/outline12.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_Mooninite_panic
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does the arabic part say: "the infidels here are cattle for slaughter"
?

Good point, really activates your almonds.

I've been seeing one that says
"no human is illegal"
"science is real"
"black lives matter"
etc.

I'm moving soon tbh, fuck this shit.

Hang these up instead.

I have always considered covering up the faggoty "coexist" bumper stickers I see with one of these signs but my inner gentleman always prevents me from doing so.

I live in a city, good way to get stabbed tbh. Better to just bail, cities are bad for everyone. Let it all go to shit, why contain it?

I've seen two variations on this virtue-signalling lawn sign in the last month or so. One has about 5 axioms inluding "all people are equal" written on it. Another one says "in this house we believe:" followed by a similar list of virtue signalling assertions, including "Science Is Real."

I can't say I'm very glad the people who put up these sign are my neighbors.

I poster cities all the time and in my experience, no one cares if you put up posters (I do it at night and wait for people to not be around. Not in broad daylight obviously).

From a propaganda perspective, I think it is best to point out the problems of "diversity" in the most sickeningly diverse areas so the minority of Whites who see it are better able to understand "chasing down the last White person." Remember, some of the most ignorant people among our race live in all White neighborhoods. The more you are exposed to the harmful effects of diversity, the more likely you are to become one of us.

And from a strategic point of view, cities should not be discounted. Many here point out that cities "will become death traps where those inside starve to death!" and while that is true if the city is surrounded by hostile forces (ie if you're a nigger) cities are also very difficult to take militarily. Look at Syria as an example. If we end up fighting loyalist ZOG forces, I'd be very interested in having at least some control of some cities. Also, as economic centers, they're very important centers of war.

Yup that sounds like the one I just saw for the first time a block from my house.

I immediately thought of some science involving IQ scores that I'll bet they'd deny was real.

except crime stats, that is…

I've been seeing this sign as well. But the top one is in Spanish on the version that I encounter. These show up in the affluent white neighborhoods along my running routes daily reminder to get your ass /fit/ and you better be able to run, gun, and whoop ass.

This virtue signalling shit is hilarious and tragic. These people are practicing a novel religion, complete with obvious analogues to existing religious tropes such as original sin ("privilege").

Yeah, it is amazing how they miss the parallels.

Some useful Arabaic phrases:

8:12
I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

8:12
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve."
"I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers"

9:5
slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush.

9:5
slay the idolaters wherever ye find them,

9:123
O believers, fight the unbelievers who are near to you; and let them find in you a harshness;

Those are everywhere on the left coast of America

Ive personally seen two of these signs. 1 by my gfs parents house, and one close to my house. Of course my gfs parents neighbors are ultraprogressive zogbots.

This

Get the craziest, most leftist, anti-white viewpoint out there onto stickers thats unacceptable to 99.999% of white people and place it everywhere. Red pilled people advocating for blue pills to get blue pills over to the red side.

Arabic didn't show, here is a Pastebin
pastebin.com/1VMr8Mn8

So post Blacked and cuckold memes in public?

meant for

Where have you seen these?

This is definitely something I have considered. However I live by the creed that the more people see something, the more likely they are to adopt it as their own beliefs. Call me a cynic, but I honestly believe that if a normie saw "communism is good" enough they'd eventually come to believe it. So I'd rather post the mantra everywhere than risk proving my theory.

Also, our job isn't to get the average normie to dislike antifa or communists or whatever. They already do. The problem is that they live in fear of the Jewish hate slurs against them and are afraid to say things that might get them called "racist"

So our goals should be to rid our society of Jewish hate slurs and replace them with words like "anti-White"
If normies began to recognize anti-White things when they saw it, it would go a long way towards solving our problems.
Eventually, they would recognize that the most ardent anti-Whites tend to be a certain ethno-religious group.

Arabic replaced with Quran 8:12: "I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers"

yes but only viewpoints that are supported by the truly mentally ill on the left. stuff like breed out white people cause it was done to us but that's even too conformist nowadays. Always highlight the fringe of the fringes because ultimately that's where the left wants to go but they would be shut down if the average normie knew their true intentions

My next door neighbor has one. It contrasts the TRUMP sticker still on my car. I can take a pic and upload when I get home.

You probably live in a nicer city not one that's well on track to becoming a more accelerated Detroit.
The only option is bailing for me, I won't fight for a cause that's entirely lost. My city is probably 40% nonwhite with more whites leaving every day.

Does he welcome you as his neighbor despite your background as a bigoted White supremacist neo-Nazi pro-exterminationist?

He never really says much of anything. I think he's just ignoring me hoping that I go away.

Arabic replaced with excerpt from Quran 9:5: "slay the idolaters wherever ye find them"

just another generic virtue signalling sign so liberals can feel good about themselves nothing new

Exactly this.

Well good luck. If I were you, I'd move to an area that will likely be less affected by the coming conflict.

That's a microaggression. Us bigoted White supremacist neo-Nazi pro-exterminationists are people too, and fostering an unwelcoming attitude against your neighbor just because he's of a minority political persuasion is hurtful.

Replaced Arabic with Quran 9:123 excerpt "O believers, fight the unbelievers who are near to you; and let them find in you a harshness; "

I've seen like 6 of these signs in my town. Fuck the pacific northwest.

Guys, we have a problem. This is a huge coordinated effort with people participating all over the country.
https:// www.welcomeyourneighbors.org/printed-sign-local-contacts

Who the fuck is funding this? And where does the money for the signs go if you order them through the website?

From the website:

Yes this is the antidote.

You need to thoroughly explain Sharia law and exactly how it is diametrically opposed and hostile to every value we have here, including legal, open sex slavery of children, extortionate punitive head taxes on every non-muslim, and things like this, quoted from Tom Kratman's Caliphate:

—————-
The way to school, up the cobblestoned Haupstrasse, led past a fountain and a crumbling monument, a painted wall, which listed the names of the town's war dead going back centuries. No names had been added to the monument in over one hundred and fifty years. Few of those old names were visible now. The picture, painted on a wall over the town fountain, was of an angel lifting a fallen soldier to Heaven. It was part of the back of the Catholic church. As such, under the rules of protection imposed by the masters, the treaty of dhimmitude, neither it, nor the church, could be repaired.

It didn't really matter anyway. Petra couldn't read yet, though Hans was trying to teach her, no matter that the law forbade it. Left to the masters she would never learn to read. She was, after all, a mere female. In their view, her ultimate value was in her body, in the pleasure it might someday bring to a man, in the household work she would do, and in the children she would bear. For all practical purposes, she—like virtually all the females of the Caliphate, to include the Moslem ones—was considered to be not much more than a donkey who could speak and bear children.

Instead, her school taught her only basic theology—to include, by law, a theology not her own—and homemaking, as well as the rules under which she must live out her life. That last was a part of that theology not her own.

As she had nearly every day since she had learned to walk, Petra looked without understanding at the wretched and abandoned memorial, then turned and continued on her way. She expressly did not look across the street from the monument to the crude wooden gallows where the remains of two teenaged boys swung in the breeze by ropes around their stretched necks. The boys were dressed in girls' clothing, minus the hijab.

Petra had known both boys. Their names were—had been— Martin Müller and Ernst Ackermann. She, like the other women and girls of the town, had cried when the masters took the boys and hanged them before the crowd last Sunday after church. The dry-eyed Catholic priest had stood by and blessed the masters' work. The boys would sway there, if history was a guide, until the following Sunday, just before church. (For while the masters had firm rules for the timing of the burial of their own dead, Nazrani bodies could be left unburied for educational reasons.)

Petra remembered the pleading as the executioner had forced the boys onto the stools under the gallows' crosspiece, the tears on the boys' faces as they were noosed and then the flailing legs, the eyes bugging and the tongues swelling out past blackening lips. That's why she couldn't look; she remembered it too well.

She didn't know why the boys had been executed. They'd always seemed very nice to her, especially nice in comparison to most of the other boys of the town, her Hans, only, excepted. After the hanging, all the girls had agreed that, among a pretty rowdy lot, those two had been much kinder and more decent to them than were any of the other boys of the town. Indeed, they'd been so sweet that they might almost have been girls themselves.

There was too much in the world that Petra really didn't understand. Shaking her head, she followed her brother to the small schoolhouse where she would spend half her day before hurrying home to help mother with the daily chores.

At the schoolhouse, Petra and Hans split up, he going in by the front door, she walking around back to the girls' entrance. Inside, she doffed her coat and her confining burka, hung them on her own peg, and walked into the classroom. A set of solid and pretty much soundproof walls separated the girls, all in one room, from the boy's seven classes. That was not so bad, really. Though the classroom was overcrowded, a little, education for girls wasn't mandatory and so there were only about a fifth as many girls in the school as boys.

Sister Margarete, the sole teacher for the girls of the town, was old enough to have learned to read as a girl herself. What would happen to the girls, once she died, the nun didn't know. The masters had granted the church a local exemption to the strictures against educating Christian females, but it was at best a partial and limited exemption. Margarete didn't know if it stretched enough to provide a replacement for herself once she'd gone to her final reward.

Tapping a wooden pointer on the podium, Sister Margarete directed the girls to sit, then began with a review of the previous day's lesson:

"We must pay the jizya . . . we must submit to the Sharia . . . Slavery is a part of jihad and jihad a part of Islam . . . we must cover ourselves in accordance with the Sharia . . . We must submit to our fathers and husbands or any other masters the Almighty may decree for us . . . No one not of the True Faith may ride a horse or an automobile, except at the order of one of the faithful . . . " Petra knew what an automobile was but had only seen one occasionally in her life. She knew no one who had ever ridden one. . . . "No Christian may live in a house better, larger or higher than any lived in by a Moslem . . . In a court of Sharia a Christian's testimony"— Petra wasn't too sure what "testimony" meant—"counts for only half that of a Moslem, and a woman's for only half a man's. . . . No Christian or Jew"—Petra had no clue what a Jew was, either—"may possess a weapon . . . If the masters demand silver we must humbly offer gold . . . If a master wishes to fill our mouths with dirt we must open them to receive it . . . "

Along with the others, Petra recited. Like the other young girls, she didn't understand more than half of what she recited meant. Maybe it would come in time; she knew she was only six and that older people understood more than she did. Besides, her town was entirely Catholic, for the most part ruling itself. The Moslems all lived far away in the provincial capital of Kitznen or with the janissaries at the barracks of al Harv.

"Okay, children, school's over," announced Sister Margerete as she stood near the door. "You older girls, don't forget your burkas. Though you are not of the masters still you are subject to the same rules as the Moslem women."

This only made sense. How, after all, was one of the masters to have any peace at home if the shameless Christian hussies had more privileges than their own wives and daughters? Even many of the younger girls, such as Petra, wore burkas for the same reasons Petra's mother had for forcing it on her daughter.

School got out early. School, for girls, always got out early. After all, most of what they needed to know in this year of someone else's Lord, 1527, they would learn better at their mothers' knees than in a school. Pulling on her gray covering, Petra filed out with the other girls. Since Hans would be several hours more, Petra walked home alone. She took back streets, dirty and muddy, rather than the cobblestoned main street. That way she didn't have to walk by the swaying and soon to be rotting bodies of Martin and Ernst.

As she walked, Petra chanced to look to her right, out into the open fields. A small herd of goats was out there, property of one of the masters in Kitznen, no doubt. The goats were eating the shoots from a field of barley.

that image looks pretty islamophobic to me tbh

This. It shouldn't be hard to find material.

Yes, I've seen way to many for this to be just a fad. It is being pushed hard. We need to counteract it.

Take the signs down, or cover up the Arabic part a la my OC. Or flyers about shariah. Something.

So I looked into who is behind these posters a bit and it's the goddamn Mennonite Church.

Village to Village Press LLC are the ones doing the printing and collecting the money. David P. Landis is a Mennonite cuck who either owns or runs the company. He has a LinkedIn but you need to log in to look at his credentials.

I've never seen one in person. But that national network has me worried. There are multiple participating institutions or individuals in each state and even some in Canada.

Is that book good?

Interesting, I didn't know the mennonites were a problem.

I have seen about half a dozen in a couple block radius in my little pozzed detroit burb. There is also the other one that is in the thread I have seen as well. Some back ground my burb went 80% lizard they were forced to vote for her after bernie got cucked 18% Trump and 2% "other". This was about exactly how I felt the election would go here I was proud of myself for not taking a single poll and knowing how the voting shook out and being so close.
On a side note we had to lock down the basset ball court because nigger took them over to bet on games smoke weed and piss next to the community center where the bath rooms are located. The police chief told me we never have problems on the soccer field, baseball diamond or tennis courts. Kinda strange huh?

most leftist propaganda is unfunny, not well thought out and annoying. if it's a poster advocating white genocide, then good if they start believing it because they won't continue their stupidity and if not then they come to our side. win win

I'll never ever understand the cognitive dissonance of liberals. Even when it's staring them in the fucking face.

kek

Nice

It's extremely good. Brutal as fuck realistic too, it even has a contrasting perspective of Petra's Great Great Grandmother who is a racemixing shitlib.
Hell, even the Death of her sandnigger lover in the nuking of Chicago didn't stop her using their mudbaby as a prop to Apologize for the muzzie attackers.
It even has a Trump copy uniting America vs islam after we got nuked and now we have an imperial state that's full Holla Forums.
It's part of Baen's free library, and anyone can read it for no money at all, even has integrated bookmarks and chapter navigation! baen.com/readonline/index/read/sku/1416555455
Have another selection:
——–
The on ramp looked old and broken down. It was, in fact, considerably newer than either of the roads, A3 and KT11. Nobody really built well anymore.

There were nine crosses already erected, four more than needed. These were permanent, made of steel, no more than eight feet high and with crosspieces four feet wide affixed about a foot and a half below the very summit of each upright. They might once have been taken for Christian symbols. No more.

Trying to ignore the crosses, Hans sighed at the shiny car whizzing by on its way west. Those were not for such as he, though he might hope, after his discharge, that his son might rise high enough to be able to afford one.

Never mind, business to attend to.

Rashid was in charge of the detail. Janissaries were often used to enforce civil law, even as Roman centurions once supervised their men in executing punishment. It was to harden the boys as much as for any other reason.

The boys were strong now, after several years of both good eating and diligent training. Though their background may have been Christian, they bore little resemblance to the half-starved, recently flogged wretches under sentence of death for plotting against the Caliphate.

Hans had no clue about the details of the case. It really wasn't any of his business. Even so, he felt decidedly odd about putting to death a priest, as one of the condemned was.

Top kek

With the Nazrani traitors arranged in a line surrounded by the young janissaries, Rashid read from an execution order. "In accordance with Sura Five, for fighting against God and his prophet, for bringing disorder to the world, you are condemned to death by crucifixion." Lifting his head to the janissaries, he said, "Take them."

Hans and three comrades immediately grabbed the priest. While Hans and another held the priest fast, a third bound his hands together in front of him. The fourth stood idle, holding two large nails in one hand and a heavy sledgehammer in the other.

"Up he goes," said Müller, one of Hans' comrades, once the priest's hands were firmly tied together. With a grunt, the three lifted him up, hooking his bound hands over the upright.

"And . . . drop." As one they let the man go. He hung there for a moment, in shock, as the drop had nearly dislocated his shoulders. The priest made no sound.

Tough infidel, Hans thought. That had to have hurt some.

"His feet now, boys," Müller said.

There were blocks of wood affixed to each side of the upright. The boys formed a loop of rope around both the upright and the priest's ankles. This they tightened by twisting a piece of wood within the loop, drawing the victim's heels up to the blocks of wood. The block was marked with the proper places to align those heels. By the time this was done, two others among the condemned had begun to scream.

"Be brave, my brothers," the priest shouted out.

The boy who had been holding the nails and hammer handed one of the nails to Hans and the other to Müller. "You first, Hans," the hammer wielder said.

Obediently, Hans stepped out of the arc of the hammer and held the six inch spike point first to the priest's heel. Above, unseen by Hans, the man turned his head and eyes away and began to sing:

"Christus der is mein leben
Sterben ist mein Ge . . . "

The hammer swung, the nail bit into the heel, and the hymn turned into a scream. Another swing and the bones in the heel began to separate and shatter. Still a third and the point was at the wood. A fourth and fifth ringing of hammer on steel and that part of the job was done.

Hans felt dirtied by the blood pouring out over his hand. He was glad to let the spike go after the third strike.

"Now your turn, Müller."

Again the priest screamed, like a girl, or a hare caught in a falcon's talons. He screamed, but he did not cry. He screamed, but no more, Hans thought, than absolutely necessary.

The other four, on the other hand, did cry, and sob, and beg, and plead. The young janissaries ignored them as they went to set up their tents. Death would be a long and miserable time in coming and there was no reason to sleep in the rain while it did.

Hans was not alone in walking to the water cans to wash the Nazrani blood from his hands. What would my sister think, if she could see me now? he wondered.

Sweet, I'll check it out. Sounds like my kind of book.

'Black lives matter' is the easiest to deal with. Just scratch out the 'v'.

Dam son. I looked up the book and it's definitely worth reading.

Here's another selection, a brothel full of 9-12-year old-whores, all European slaves.
==
The word "houri" meant, among other things, "having lovely eyes." It did not necessarily mean, nor was it related to, the English word

"whore" or its Teutonic antecedents. Notwithstanding, the girls at the castle were all called "houris" by the staff and the management, even though they were just whores.

After Latif had turned Petra over to a member of the staff, the first day had been taken up with inoculations and other medical treatment. The houris had value, it was explained to her and a dozen other new girls, most of them of about her age, and so it was worth while taking better care of them than it was with the usual filthy Nazrani.

Fortunately, Petra had had little opportunity to experience candy in her life and so she was spared more than the most cursory dental treatment. Some girls were not so lucky.

Each of the new girls was then assigned to an experienced, older houri for training. There was something about the idea of a line of a bakers' dozen kneeling twelve-year-olds, practicing fellatio in cadence, under the supervision of a washed-up whore, that offended even Latif's atrophied sensibilities.

Petra's teacher was called Zheng Ling and Petra thought she had the most beautiful, exotic eyes she'd ever seen, almond shaped but very large.

"I've never seen anyone like you," Petra said, in wonder, as Ling showed her around the castle.

"I'm an import," Ling said. "Bred in a brothel in Shanghai and sold here when I was four."

"Four!"

"I was a maid for five years before they ever put me to 'work,'" Ling said. "Even that pederast, Latif, has some scruples. He was my first.

"What did he pay for you, by the way?" Ling asked.

"About three hundred dinar," Petra answered.

"That's a lot!" Ling said admiringly. "No wonder they assigned you to me; they always give me the best girls to train."

"Train me, how, exactly?" Petra asked.

"There are many things to learn," Ling answered. "To clothe yourself, to wear make up to make yourself beautiful, to use your mind and your body to please men—"

"My body was already used to please men," Petra said, her face wrinkling and her eyes lowering. She shivered with the vile memory.

Ling chewed at her lower lip. The way this new girl had said it she assumed her first experience with men had been a bitter one. Should she ask about it? Perhaps not, but . . . "You can talk to me about it if it will help. Now or later."

Petra just shook her head, rapidly. She definitely did not want to talk about it.

"Okay," Ling answered. "Let me tell you up front, though, that whatever happened to you will not save you from having to use your mind and body to please men now. It is your only reason for existence, from now until you grow too old to earn a fee. At that point, if you've saved any money they may let you buy your freedom. You may be able to get work here, on the staff. But if you're frivolous, if you fail to please your clients so that they do not tip you, you can expect to be tossed out in the cold without so much as a blanket.

"I'll teach you what to do to make men want to tip you and to keep yourself up so you can earn the highest fees."

"But the very idea of it makes me want to throw up," Petra said.

Ling smiled, mostly sadly. "It isn't necessary to like it, only to be good at it. For enjoyment, we houris have each other."

haha simple, very nice.

You know what to do.

Infuriating. Will be reading.

Capped for the archives.

Many, many christfags are 100% onboard with white genocide.

All Jews are a problem, especially the honorary ones.

Christianity has a real problem with jewish subversion and perversion. They need to get their shit together and clean house.

This. Hitler might have been able to deal with them, but we are not Hitler. Expulsion or death it will be.

Pdf for editing welcomeyourneighbors.org/PDF/WelcomeYourNeighbors-Spanish-English-Arabic.pdf

Pdfs for enhancement: hatehasnohomehere.wordpress.com/download/artwork/

Remember that huge online petition/antifa-dox thread a while back? Remember someone posted financial papers of tax donations to some of those questionable non-profits connected to people on the list? REMEMBER THAT SHIT? Okay good. Because I saw a donation from a small midwest town that caught my eye and looked in to who was donating. A Mennonite credit union. Fucking Mennonites seem to be pozzed entirely and I bet most don't even know about it. It was that non profit that donated to "political prisoners" …. aka terrorists. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT SHIT?

They can put what they please in their private possessions.

What would be a good website to direct people to in the bottom corner?

Is it a case of jewish subversion, or was the whole branch founded as a kike honeypot?

thegreateststorynevertold.tv

perf link. thanks.

this shit right here

Improved signs

The french portion translates closer to 'No matter your origin, you are home in our community' (it is ambiguous whether the 'you' is plural').

Carry a Sharpie and put a Swastika on the fucker.

I don't speak french, but that was the gist I had determined as well.

Does the insertion of "vous etes blanc" not line up with that? Is there a better way to put it?

Nope, it's endemic. It just had to wait to metastasize.

Elaborate?

Praise the Krist, but also forget what you think you know about the term
PRAISE KEK

I'M MAD, MAD ABOUT MENNONITES
My family were Mennonites in Russia for centuries. The Czar's own Germans. It was the blood-stained bolsheviks and rape army of anarchists that drove us from our homes. They were so brutal that many Mennonites broke over 400 years of pacifism and took up arms against the Godless. My own Grandfather joined in the Selbstschutz to defend what was left of his family during their exodus. We have since left Mennonite for another church. I feel as though my entire bloodline has been stabbed in the back. They should know better.

That one is in my town, but it says "Here we believe" instead.

Thank you for the link, user.

If you like that, look into the Quakers

Mennonite here. Gas the kikes; race war now. You’re not alone, brother.

And reported for intl. Thanks for outing yourself.

Neck yourself kike

This feels pretty jewish, I would rather just try to redpill the honest way but to each their own I guess. However if you should be caught will just look like a big fucking faggot and kikes will try to make an example of how "dishonest those alt-right racists are"

No, fools, you're the kikes. I can and will expose whatever secrets I feel like, and you can do literally nothing to stop me. Feels weird, doesn't it? That a rando holds the key to the pit. That I can say or do whatever I want. You haven't yet fully comprehended who or what I am, but you will.

Claiming that niggers from nigger africa, or heart-eating spics from Mexico or whatever other disgusting third-worlders are out there are "brothers in Christ" and that you should aid them, view them as equals, et cetera as a matter of principle is largely abstract (but still subversive) when travel is difficult and dangerous, when racial self-preservation is taken for granted and when letters are the most efficient means of communication. When fifteen hundred dollars can buy a plane ticket from anywhere to anywhere, when the very idea of racial self-preservation is attacked from all sides and is rapidly fading from living memory and when someone can go to the third-world and shove a camera into the face of every crying brown child to create political propaganda and solicit pitybux from bleeding hearts that rhetoric becomes subversive, dangerous and intolerable. What's actually happening with "muh subverted Christianity" that Christian apologists like to bleat about is Christians doing what they've always done, but enabled by contemporary technologies and contexts. The evangelicals are the most obvious about it but the tradition is fucking ancient; just look at Catholics in the New World/Asia/Africa/etc. and even the original dissemination of Christianity from the Levant into the rest of the Med. Next time you see third-worlders on a nature documentary or the news or something doing what third-worlders do, remember that to a Christian every single one of them is as valuable a human being as a white European and that disagreeing with that is heresy against the supreme law of the universe. Then ask yourself if someone who believes that should be welcome here.

Print orange stickers saying "mohammed is a pedophile" in Arabic.

kan muhammad min eshaq al'atfal

At 3 stickers per printable sticker sheet (any school/office supply store), you'll be able to DESTROY THREE OF THEIR SIGNS BY PRINTING ONE PAGE!

In the Reich we believe in efficiency :^)

If these people had truly internalized and accepted the sacrifice, they wouldn't be such spergs about the details of their lore. In Christian lore, the living son of God himself was allowed to be purged. So how is it a problem if we purge a few billion shitskins? Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out, that's my motto. If they actually believed the shit they preach, they wouldn't mind unplugging some souls and sending them back to their maker. I find fear-based religions to be boring and unuseful. Nonetheless, Christians do have this thing right: when you internalize and "accept" the sacrifice, you gain a form of protection that can never be taken away.

I think the yard signs are 24x18". Is that a normal print size that can be done?

Most large printers in offices are capable to do this. I have one and live near neighborhoods that have this shit plastered alllll over. May be time for some real life shitposting

Do it, IRL shitposting is best shitposting.

Every fucking time.

That German is wrong. You shouldn't switch from the formal 2nd person singular to the personal 2nd person singular, and because you're using a 2nd singular the following nouns must be in singular as well.

I don't speak German, please fix it if you know and let me know what it should be. I'll edit it.

As it seems that most Holla Forums stickers go up on campus or in the suburbs, I think it might be worth putting them up in majority non-white neighborhoods. With such aggressive language, it might carry more weight if found in such a place, as it may inspire the more belligerent into doing something foolish.

ballard

Is that some virtue signalling from where you live?

Agreed. As it happens, me and my partner have been scouting out the majority Black neighborhood in my city looking for places to poster. The problem is that the place has shockingly few good places to put up posters.

Where are these cucks getting them and how hard do they masturbate to the dildo up their ass when they think about all the virtues they're signalling?

I don't want to be the kind of hypocritical nigger who would deface the property of another, but I'm sick of looking at this shit. On the other hand, maybe we can hint that robbing these homes would be a sure-win as none of them would be armed. Hint hint.

Christians

are christians even a thing anymore?
They fell apart the last 10 years.

No I do not live there. I live inArizona. I mentioned it because ballard is famously Swedish and I assumed someone would ask "where was that"

I live an hour from denver in the rich mountain communities, and the christian churches are always bringing in somali and syrian refugees, and put signs up all over supporting it. Fucking gross

I'd be inclined to think that convenience stores would be a good spot. Most stores in black neighborhoods aren't owned by blacks, so if the sticker had the right wording it could inspire minority auxiliaries. Those will also be the places that the few white folks in the neighborhood will see. An elementary school might work as a location as well, as it could be shocking enough to get onto the local news.

Most third worlders, particularly Africans but also Latin Americans descended from the natives, aren't people in the sense of being moral agents. Christianity's message means nothing to them. The story of the Fall in Genesis involves humans gaining knowledge of good and evil, which means gaining moral agency. The reason this is described as a fall is that we retain our animal instincts and so our existence is defined by struggle within ourselves. This alienates us from God in the short run. Christ's forgiveness is meant to draw us back toward God while retaining our status as independent moral agents. Creatures who aren't at that stage of development can't properly speaking be called Christians, because Christ's role is to solve a problem that they don't have yet. This is why third world Christianity tends to degenerate into whatever that culture practiced before, but with some Christian aesthetics added–the core of Christianity is alien to them, it doesn't make any sense. Contrast this with Jews, who understand the core of Christianity just fine but are repulsed by it because they're children of the devil.

TLDR a nigger in the Congo can't be a Christian any more than any other animal can be.

Oh, (((you)))

Your whole argument shows how a lot of it has been subverted. No, they aren't doing what they have always done and anyone with a brain stem knows it. We didn't always go over to feed the africans or open our doors to fucking spics. They were contented with spreading the word as far as they could. The charities and open borders bs is a new phenomenon (in terms of it actually taking hold) and something christians even a hundred years ago wouldn't consider.

Also this.

That is a very good point. Another area I like to put things is on groceries. Things that almost every White person buys like eggs or milk. I print out a couple dozen fliers and distribute them on egg cartons.
Schools are another great spot because the Media outlets go berserk and end up spreading the message for me.
As for non-White auxiliaries, I don't count on that. I mean, maybe but most non-Whites are already ethnocentric and subconsciously or consciously in a race war with us.
Anyway, regrettably there just aren't many good places beyond intersections in my Black areas. Hilariously there was one person (not me I swear!) who spray painted "White Power" on an abandoned warehouse right next to one of those section 8 apartment blocks full of the urban youths.

Make it so

Yes. There is a church near me with weekly blacklivesmatter demonstrations; it's all white boomers.

Oh please. That's a cheap cop-out and you know it; morality is the result of a moral education. Even some niglet fresh from the bush with an adult IQ of ~70 can be morally educated; it just takes more effort.

Yeah, just since it became practicable. Globalism is more attributable to universalist Christian rhetoric than any other line of thought in the history of western civilization; "equality before god" the parent of secular egalitarianism.

Again: bullshit. Just look at the millennia of Catholic expansion and religious hegemony all over the globe and centuries of protestants whining about inequality.

None of this is true. Niggers just don't have many of the basic moral concepts whites do. Biologically-rooted cognitive differences go much deeper than just IQ. I'm very surprised to see someone who claims to oppose egalitarianism say that niggers could be just like us if only we educated them properly.

It absolutely is.

Absolutely. Does that interfere with a basic understanding of Christianity? No.

Of course. Niggers in particular are by nature much more violent and struggle greatly with abstract reasoning.

I never said that, at all. Don't put words in my mouth. What I said was that morals are conditioned into people and consequentially virtually anyone can be morally educated one way or another. And if some nigger from nigger Africa can be morally educated, the argument of "no true nigger Christians" falls apart.

The answer to this is yes. This is proven by the form that "Christianity" takes when practiced by natives of Africa and Latin America–it is almost completely unrecognizable to actual Christians.
They can't. You find some examples of American niggers who are capable of it, because American niggers have lots of white ancestry, but you will not find one Pygmy in the world capable of comprehending Christianity.

Lucky girl.

As unrecognizable as folk Christianity practiced fifteen hundred years ago in Germany would be to the average Christian today.

Raise them in a controlled environment and they would be, which is my point.

Seattleanon, here. I can confirm that the Mennonites are up to a lot of fuckery, at least here in the north end. There's this one church in the Lake City area that I decided to do some digging into based on word of mouth regarding the guy who runs the church's homeless outreach program, and I've stumbled onto some interesting stuff. The place is almost definitely responsible for flooding the place with rapefugees over the last few years, and there might even be possible pizzagate connections, though I'm not well versed enough in that department to say for sure. All I know is that they've got huge pull in the neighborhood, and it's all done in the shadows through any number of legal and illegal channels. I'll dump some of the copypasted info I could find just by digging on the internet. Pics related, found this mug at God's Little Acre, which is a place in the area run by the Mennonites that supposedly feeds the homeless, but all they ever have to eat is cake and cookies for some reason and never any actual food. There's also cameras hidden in the showers and bathrooms which are really inconspicuous once you know where to look.

Man just look at that contact info. Be a real damn shame if mohommed were to call and demand the jizyah. A real damn shame.

welcomeyourneighbors.org/printed-sign-local-contacts

we must out-jew the jew
but we must always be cautious of falling into the abyss

Nor should you, but the Indians stuck in on the wrong side of the tracks tend to have a dim view of blacks and a healthy appreciation for traditional values. If folks like them can be turned to the cause, I see no reason not to.

lol didn't quote the whole thing

Put up an ad on Craigslist that they are willing to let equals stay at their house. They'll take down that sign pretty quick.

Exactly, never meme ironically. Norms take everything at face value.

Kekked and saved. Thanks m8.

Priests != people

Kek. This is like the Prayer for Trayvon cursive writing gag, but oh so much better. Le international global welcoming community members (global citizens!) that virtue signal with other languages yet cannot speak them. This global citizen also has no knowledge of those cultures other than what is pushed into xir's mind via (((mass media))) and (((faceberg))).

Fucking epic.

get stickers for the english that say shit about white genocide you uncreative fuck

Thanks mate. Won't let your dubs go unchecked.

Post said stickers. Bring the good ones.

Formal:
Willkommen. Ganz egal, woher Sie kommen, wenn Sie weiß sind freuen wir uns, dass Sie unsere Nachbarn sind.

Informal:
Willkommen. Ganz egal, woher ihr kommt, wenn ihr weiß seid freuen wir uns, dass ihr unsere Nachbarn seid.

Thanks, fixed.

**Autism incomming*
Weiße is used as a substantive here and has to be written with a capital letter. Alternativly cut the e and use weiß as a color.

pretty sure there's a space or two too many here.

You're making an awful lot of stupid assumptions. Teaching niggers not to steal is much harder than you imagine, a good 80% will fuck up even if you start chopping off hands.

Just finished reading it. Damn good son. I highly recommend it to Holla Forums.

Personally I just think awareness is more important. People need to know that having common sense and understanding reality doesn't make them evil or criminals. Being subversive is entertaining to other smart folks but normalfags take everything at face value, it's part of why they get tricked so often.

The first thing Both sides did in the novel's alternate future was annihilate the Jews. There's also actual nigger slavery as well, done by an Alliance of Boers and Zulu. When this Imam started preaching Jihad, they fucked him and his entire community up with a pogrom.

=
The drive to the company guesthouse on the outskirts of Cape Town was long. Bongo drove while Hamilton sat in back. The black used the opportunity to lecture.

"A century and a half ago, the whites were on top. You should already have known that but one can never tell what the idiots at Langley may forget to pass on.

"They'd have stayed there, too," Bongo continued, "through a combination of pigheaded determination and bloody-minded ruthlessness. Ultimately, they were pretty sure that as long as the black opposition was supported by and in turn supported the communists, the west would never let white South Africa go under. That was true, too, until the collapse of the Soviet Union in the late twentieth century. This made the value of the white regime to the anti-Soviet coalition drop like a lead weight.

"The Boers and the Cape English saw the writing on the walls then and, facing a desperate race war with no possibility of help from their racial kin, they made the best deal they could.

"Unfortunately for South Africa, while not all the whites' fears came to pass, enough of them did. After majority rule was instituted, whites fled the country in droves. Some of them left because of the crime. Other got sick of nepotism and corruption masquerading as affirmative action. I'm sure still others left in sheer funk at not being the local master race anymore.

"Whatever the cause, the white portion of the South African population dropped substantially, about in half, even while the black and mixed populations grew. Even worse, it was the most technically skilled and capable whites who left, while those who stayed tended to be government flunkies and corporate bureaucrats."

Bongo slammed on the brakes and cursed at a black couple crossing the street in front of the company car. The couple just smiled at him and waved.

"Two factors changed that rough demographic stability. One was the roughly one third of the black female population of child bearing age that was infected with HIV, the virus that caused AIDS, the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. This not only killed them in disproportionate numbers, generally in their most fertile years, it caused a very serious social breakdown because of the number of orphans produced. Still worse, it put financial strain on a government that had difficulty enough eking out tax dollars from the many sticky fingers, white and black, those tax dollars passed through. The government, hoping for yet more money in foreign aid to pilfer, even denied that HIV caused AIDS, which of course let the problem rage out of control.

"Still, with low white birthrates and white flight from the country, one could have expected roughly similar proportions to be maintained.

"And so they would have been, had there not been a different wave of white flight in the world, commencing in the 2020s. That wave emanated from Europe. Some of it washed up in Australia and New Zealand. Some small part was allowed into the United States and its possessions. But only South Africa found itself in really desperate need for immigrants. Thirteen million Europeans found their way here."

Bongo's voice grew contemplative. "I have often wondered if the barbarian migrations that wrecked the Western Roman Empire didn't start just that way, one group in Mongolia raiding Chinese living north of the Great Wall, thereby causing the Chinese to push the first offending group right off its lands, starting a chain reaction. Whether it did or not, it sure worked that way here. First the Moslems nudged us, then we made their lands uninhabitable, they in turn went to Europe, which drove the Europeans here, which further fucked the blacks here, in the ass and without grease.

"It might not have been so bad, except for two other factors. Those Europeans who fled were typically highly fertile and more than a little bitter about being driven—whatever the truth of the matter, that's how they felt about it—from their original homes. They were, moreover, the most highly conservative of Europeans. They were not remotely interested in nepotism masquerading as affirmative action. Nor did they see why affirmative action should disadvantage them, since their ancestors had had nothing to do with apartheid. This is all a fair point of view, you'll agree," Bongo said, smiling over his shoulder at Hamilton.

"The civil war that broke out in 2038 lasted for nine years and cost millions of lives. At the end of it, disciplined fire, the old European military tradition, and a critical alliance with the Zulu people ended black majority rule in South Africa. By 2065, virtually all of sub- Saharan Africa was under white sway once again. They've learned a lot, though. That controlling hand is often felt only lightly. They prefer to rule through locals, much as the French did for more than half a century after notionally giving up their empire.

"Still, give the Boers . . . oh, yes, they're all Boers now, even the Cape English . . . give them their due. They pay their bills. The only exception to effective white rule in sub-Saharan Africa is Zululand, a hefty chunk carved out of Natal and points north for the Zulu in full payment for their services. And this time they weren't idiot cheapskates about it; this time they gave the Zulu a real country."

"What the fuck?" Hamilton's eyes could not believe what they were seeing, one man, two women in hijab, half a dozen kids with the oldest girl in hijab as well. "A Moslem family? Running around free?"

Bongo raised his eyes heavenward and shook his head with disgust. "I knew those assholes at Langley would miss important details." His hand left the steering wheel to point a finger generally off to the right front. "We've got maybe three hundred thousand Moslems here in Cape Town, something like three-quarters of a million in the country as a whole, exclusive of possessions and protectorates. There's a mosque over there," he said. "Pretty large one, actually. They call it the 'Red Mosque.' No, it isn't painted red and never has been. About forty years ago, a wild-eyed imam used to preach the jihad from its pulpit. Then one Friday, the Boers sent in ten thousand assegai-wielding Zulu. They killed every man, woman, and child in the place, then went on to kill every imam in Cape Town and their families, except for a very few the government took under its protection. After that, about fifty-thousand more of them were sold, some locally and some to the Caliphate, as slaves.

"Since then? Never a problem with the Moslems here. Never a peep, as a matter of fact. And some thousands of them drop Islam and become Christians every year. See, Baas De Wet, terror works."

Let's make it 100% with a 0% survival rate

My favorite part was When the Libshit tries to flee Europe after the Snackbars turn it into a hellscape and the US immigration officials use her virtue signalling TV time and openly protesting for more Muslim Refugees against her, denying her entry. Aka preventing spread of Californication

That part made me giggle heartily. The only problem I had was not enough kebab was removed in the end.

but I guess that's a moot point since exterminatus was about to commence. I get a kebab removal boner thinking about it

Second favorite was When Libshit's Daughter is kidnapped by a gang of shitskin boys and is gang-raped and mutilated via Joker Cuts on her face because she didn't wear the veil, and the horrible Epithanic realization hits her mother like a thunderbolt: "We should have gassed them… We should have GASSED THEM! WE SHOULD HAVE GASSED THEM ALL

These fucking signs started popping up all over my town (a blue dot in a red state) pretty much the day after the election. They make me smile because they assure me that the butthurt is till raw with these SWPLs.

IN THIS HOUSE, WE BELIEVE:
Black lies matter
Women are human
Every human is legal ;)
Science from Israel
Love is compassion
Disregard belief and finesse
Only Kindness matters

Let's not forget that the daughter was a shitskin too thanks to the race betraying mother. They got what they deserved.

Goddamn it was a wonderful read.

Checking Doubled doubles of hilarity

Took this yesterday in my neighborhood. Notice the URL.

Grand total time spent - 5 minutes. Don't tell them that a whois blocker doesn't work when they register the name publicly.

By ‘took’ you meant ‘stole the sign so that no one can be brainwashed by that shit anymore’, right?

He merely borrowed it so that no evil rayciss natsee can steal it. I'm sure he put it in a proper receptacle for safe keeping, and the garbage man will not let it come to harm.

THE PAIN
IT FUELS ME

Actually, now you have me thinking…I bet if it were replaced with a sign with the same colors, same font, and many of the same words I bet it could sit there for a long time before the sign-owner noticed the message was 180 degrees from the original.

well since thats mostly a western construct, and everyone else knows love as obedience OR rape
its true!

This is a brilliant idea. If you can't replace though, then destroy them.

the white man is a sickly beast
a scared beast
The white man fears death
death is not reanimation
death is not an end to suffering
death is the end of the mind
the final event, the final experience erases all previous experiences
The white man has many spiritual and cultural beliefs but every white man knows deep down that when he dies there is nothing left but his kin, his mind evaporates and is no more.
The white man knows that suffering never ends, it is eternal. There will always be someone to suffer.
When the plenty runs out the white man embraces the suffering and cherishes it. What drive better than pain? Than knowledge of things that have been and things to come? The constant reminder that life is painful, even when times are plenty, drives the white man for something more. Something… Forever out of reach.
Yet, this impossible dream does not discourage the white man. It angers him. The white man will never accept death. Even when the last wind leaves the white man and his body is but a shell there is no acceptance of death but resistance.

That is how the barren fields appear to the white man as undeveloped fields. The angry aggressive beasts appear to the white man as untamed beasts.
So he strives in this endless struggle. To improve. To organize. To look in the face of chaos and find patterns that will bring him infinitesimally closer to his goal. That impossible goal. Something more. Something better. Some way forward in light of the path behind. A white man hungers even when there is plenty. No luck of nature nor random disaster will ever change this because these are mere whispers of the eternal struggle.

What? They use that as an argument? What the fuck?

The argument I hear over and over from these drones is that "Oh but race mixing is wonderful because if you don't mix the races, our genes will become inbred. You racists want inbreeding!"

I am not exaggerating either. I have heard this almost word for word. Doubtless some media figureheads have been pushing this.

That's retarded.
They're retarded and will lose.

Cut up the sign and re-arrange it.

I like your thinking

Don't you need a population of like 10 000 to prevent inbreeding?

I've heard about 2,000 and that's without selective breeding. After a near extinction event there was a bottleneck of about 10,000 people total on the Earth. Looked around and there isn't much in the way of hard data on the subject. We're pretty variable and incest really starts to get bad about 2 generations.
Best sauce I found:
www-personal.umich.edu/~dallan/nre220/outline12.htm

lel

In a crunch even 500 will do, at least that's a rule-of-thumb number of used by geneticists and population biologists.

On the subject of virtue-signalling signage, the churches near me (Boston) seem to be in competition with each other to see who can signal harder. I took these today on my way home from my church (whose only sign out front has the service schedule)

and IQ being hereditary, and there being a correlation between race and IQ

Put one of these over it and add a Trump sticker.

Added black transparent & authentic version

But if LOVE wins you are not in charge. My cock is reaming your nasty ass.

NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE FROM, YOU GOTTA GO BACK

Wait, what's the point of replacing the arabic part of the sign with verses from the quran? Won't the mudslimes just read that and go, "yeah cool i luv sharia" or whatever? No whites in any of these neighborhoods can read those scribbles.
If anything, change the arabic to "mohammed sucks pig cock in the christian hell". That way these virtue-signaling fucks see aggression from the muds and begin to hate them the way they should.

I checked out the website, and under "about", I found pic related. anybody happen to know anything about Mennonites? Does it happen to be under heavy Jewish influence, or is it (((Mennonites)))?

I belong to a Lutheran church now, and nothing like this would ever be tolerated.

Good line of thought.

Oh Christians did it, you don't say : O

These can't possibly both be in the same yard at the same time, can they?

wasn't that the name of the characters in the art project that some citizen thought was a terrorist plot to blow up a bridge or something?

nevermind.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_Mooninite_panic

Anyone consorting with muslims and bringing them home is a heretic. Don't those people just love to betray Christ for money they get from those government funds that want them to support false tolerance?

You belong to Christ, not to Lutherans or their heresies of religion and theology. There, i said it, i'l go now.

My grandfather broke from the Mennonites to Lutheran. I feel your struggle Bruder. As for Lutherans I'd be careful, alot of them turned liberal over the years. Female priests, gay weddings, the whole works. Sage for offtopic

Where does one get these stickers?

One of my neighbors has one of those in their yard

Also I think you need to replace люди with народ. Not a native Russian speaker, but I have done some independent study of it.

люди means people as in a group of multiple persons while народ means people as in folk, like a National or Ethnic group.

Good suggestion, Here's a version with "Mohammed was a pedophile" in the Arabic.

The idea was that cucks might google what the citation was and realize that the Quran is full of shit like that.

But I like your way too.

Arabic here says: "Mohammed was a pedophile"

Thanks, that is a good suggestion. I no a little Russian, but I didn't know народ

*know a little

I'm also in Boston, nice to know there's at least one fellow pollack here.

Flood democrat lily white middle class hoods with niggers. Don't stop until those like Samantha Bee are completely culturally enriched like they wanted.

Medical transplants will forever suffer if race mixing occurs. What some bone marrow half white/ half black? Well, too bad, neither side of your family is identical enough, and your body will reject it. You gonna die because your mother was burned the coal, and your gonna pay the toll.

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

another Jew operation.

bump