The Swedish Institute's "hate" database lists normal journalists who cover immigration

The Swedish website Nyheteridag has an article that provides a search feature for the Swedish institute's online database of "people who hate and threaten migrants, women and LBGT people". The Swedish Institute is a Swedish state-run outreach organization that ostensibly advertises Swedish culture to people abroad.

Lukewarm pro-white journalists like Brittany Pettibone (who covered Pizzagate) and Tim Poole (who did a politically centrist documentary about migration in Sweden) are on the watchlist. So is Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) and a lot of other people. Even @apurposefulwife, who mostly encourages white people to have babies, is there.

Website link (in Swedish):
htt ps://nyheteridag.se/har-kan-du-soka-pa-dig-sjalv-i-det-statliga-asiktsregistret/

Archived version in Swedish:
htt ps://archive.is/cS9sd

Archived version in English, using Google Translate:
htt ps://archive.is/dlMfr

The database search feature cannot be used in the archived versions. Use proxies or you'll end up on more lists than just the Swedish Institute's.

I mean, are we really surprised? If you bend over and spread ass, goatse-style for shitskin dick over there, but DONT say thanks to Mohammed afterwords, they will put you on a hate watchlist.

At this point, the best that can be done is to enjoy the schadenfreude of the failed Swedish state and let it stand as an example for the world

No, but it's still rage-inducing.

Could you post the backstory as well (short) for perspective? I only followed it a little and laughed at liberals who got blocked without even interacting with @sweden.
Also is it confirmed that the previous owner of the account did this (and the list were already available as presented here)?

I also just checked now, and Stefan Molyneux is on that list as well. This is not going to go well for the Swedish Institute.

What backstory? Also, what previous owner of the account? That is genuinely Tim Pool's active Twitter account. Look up his videos on immigration on YouTube if you're curious.
htt ps://www.youtube.com/user/Timcasts

I do not have any source on this other then some conversations on twitter from yesterday. From what I understand the current owner of @sweden (changes every now and then to represent) has nothing to do with blocking people. So logically everyone looked to the previous owner @Slacktivisten of the account that on top of all claims to be a network security expert. Apparently she had also used the same list on her private account as everyone were already blocked over there as well. The profile picture indicate that she probably are a sjw to some degree. Even liberal people and politicians were blocked and called nazis as the reason behind the block and in order to be unblocked you had to reach out to them yourself and face another risk of being registered. I did not bother saving any pictures but you can probably find a conversation and go from there.

Being a state funded organization one can ask for these to be public (as seen in the OP), so here we are.

Sweden Yes

The answer is obvious. Apply pic related to sweden.

Oh shit

Recruit your own gang with government help, kek.

Just because it's expected doesn't mean we have to let it fall into the memory hole without so much as a blip on the normiedar.

Just create a love database with the politicians, their families, media people and activists encouraging migration, just to spread love to them at certain point in time in the future.

So? Sure it's enraging that they are financed to keep lists like this over opinions, but who is really suprised? We're in a war here, of course they are trying to shame people.

And it just seems they have listed cucky alt-righters anyway. That's good, fuck them and their e-celeb civ-nat bullshit of subversion of the real grassroot movement that is in it's core nationalist. Not something anyone of these bullshit artists would stand by.

see

No, the best thing that can be done is pouring money into Right Wing Death Squads.

If Sweden is going to be a Mad Max/Fallout-tier lawless shithole, the best thing we can do is invest in weapons for the Swedes and good equipment for indie media crews to televise the Battle Royale that the Swedes deserve and all of us crave for.

Integrate a live betting system and you will have entertainment that puts all the sports out of business. Better yet; sell 'hunting licenses' to Americans so they can enjoy the open season on shitskins in Sweden. The Swedes can set up shop with ARs, ammo, body armor, vehicles, hamburgers, the whole shebang. You really have no idea how fucking amazing this can be. All of it in HD.

The best weapon is the migrants that already live here adopted to the culture and like it, their hatred for this shit is even stronger, they just dont know it yet, they are slowly beginning to realize that.

You mean the best weapon against Sweden.
Because they stop Swedes from being able to be real nationalists because they get emotionally involved.
Maybe the slavs and such, but non-whites are pretty much the enemy there.

I think you might be going the "if we have non-whites we can show we're not racist" route, but that doesn't work and it just makes you look weak.

You have to really feel how these swedish eunuchs operate. Not just how their handlers feel but the swede in itself.

It is not about showing we are not racist, these people really hate the new immigrants because they like european countries and have a good interest in keeping it that way. I tell pretty turkish girls that if the modern club they like hands out headscarfs, it is provokative not overly blunt and makes them defend themselves. It is a lot more complex, if you look at society as a whole and how those different groups and derviates of those operate.
And i certainly never look weak. You just have to draw a certain line
And the swedeshits or german government certainly knows that along with all those think tanks. I assume that they are redpilled to a certain degree, and they know we are redpilled aswell.

And there is something to people that work as assets for the bundesverfassungsschutz, because they have a certain type of clockworks and it shows and they dress how they walk.
They look like beaten dogs.

The shilling against the swedish-people is strong in this thread.

Wishing to see a white people dead like this sounds awfully like there's a big nose behind the posts.

I dont wish for their death, aber es ist einfach ein unterwürfiges drecksland.

Pretty women and wealth but lets sacrifce everything on the altar of artifical bullshit made up by some cunts. Good riddance.

The person who put together this list is Vian Tahir, a self-proclaimed expert on online hate. Not a very Swedish name.

Doesnt matter hanna and jana that posts israeli propaganda here will get it back tenfold.

Unseres auch.

hate is the new blasphemy #ayyy

Why are you making it seem like nyheteridag is supporting the list?

They only published it so people can see if they are on the list, they were the ones to make this story blowup and made it get deleted.

Why is OP trying to claim using an alternative newssites search function would make you get on a list?

htt ps://nyheteridag.se/israeli-ambassador-politicians-and-journalists-are-registered-as-disseminators-of-online-hatred-by-the-swedish-state/

Also is it any wonder Sweden gets so few threads and with so little information in them when every thread gets filled up with americans saying that Sweden is lost and that they wish Sweden would just die?(not realizing swedish demographics are on par with American demographics ala 1960s)

I meant to add this paragraph instead of MEP:s opinion:

Off topic but assuming you are swe.

Do you have access to facebook? Could you provide me a print of Jimmies wife's tweet? Basically every news station reporting on the attack at their home yesterday skip the last part (that there is a 3,5 year old living there as well). If this were any other politician they would push the children angle but now they are censoring it in order to not appeal to emotions. Would like to highlight this double standard.
Did not want to make a thread but if someone can get me a print in order to make a compilation. Archive as well if possible (only the fb post).

Off topic again.

Saw the original tweet on the MSM stream but there were no option to rewind. It appeared again few minutes later but censored (blurred).

(((Swedish)))

You assumed correctly.

I'm sorry but I can't find either a tweet or a facebook post about the incident.

But big news just broke btw, a moderate MEP just jumped ship and joined SD.

I gotta say the last few weeks have had alot of news that should gain SD, I think they are gaining traction again. Jimmie Åkesson attack while ofcourse tragic, is going to benefit SD alot, Jimmie is popular and people hate this kind of violence.

I hope Norway goes full viking and invades sweden.

Looks like its not visible officially. But it were on full display the first time it appeared on the stream (otherwise I would not know).
Not as the same impact without the post, but did this.

inb4 controlled opposition. This is about sinking the media and benefit everyone.

fucked up the text with a " " to many.
NEW

LOL

Where are they hiding stuff about her kid?

Can't see anything about her kid in the facebook post in your pic.

Hand in your Holla Forums card. Can't stand to be in the presence of unprofessional fuck-ups like you. Do you think this is a game?

Even zionist faggot Milo and that tranny Blaire White is on it.
WHO ISN'T?
lSlS

Reminder that Sweden supposedly outlawed the censorship of the press.