GradeAUnderA says that Hillary wants to go to war with Syria and Russia. Is this true...

GradeAUnderA says that Hillary wants to go to war with Syria and Russia. Is this true? How much of the statement "she wants war" is true? She says she wants a no-fly zone…what does that mean if someone flies over it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6v148z4ISIM
youtube.com/watch?v=751e6GHk3Us
youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If the yanks shoot down a Russian airplane, it's an act of war

youtube.com/watch?v=6v148z4ISIM

She definitely want to intervene in Syria, while war in Russia might be a follow up in case of escalation during such intervention, shooting down a plane might be an example.
He gets shot down.

Actually a Russian plane flying in our humanitarian no-fly zone is a clear act of aggression

How do you think that ends?

I surprised there's not at least 3 Posadas reading groups in the catalog yet. We need to adapt our theory to the contemporary situation, leftypol.

youtube.com/watch?v=751e6GHk3Us

I know he's hated here, but Stefan Molyneux had a decent video on the subject.

stop

She doesn't. She just has a really really stupid concept of foreign policy and Trump would have won the debate if he kept drilling her on it.

She wants a no-fly zone in Syria that would be highly likely to screw Russia over. It's basically telling the Russians "Stop what you are doing or we war." which is incredibly foolish. Syria is absolutely not worth risking war with Russia over and Clinton suggesting it shows she is just as unfit for the office as Trump is.

It's not just the no-fly-zone issue, she's constantly trying to make relations with Russia absolute hell. Not to mention that NATO is doing its war simulations near Russian borders in Europe now, as well as putting nuclear weapons there while Russia does the same on its side of the border.

Hillary at the debate

Shit meme. The Americans don't want the Russians interfering with their proxy's destabilization of yet another middle-eastern country.

Why is Holla Forums so autistic?

Pretty much this.

I'm surprised that most major news outlets and "Professional" judges still say she won this one. She didn't, it was a tie at best for her.

The worst thing Trump said was he might not accept election results. Which if the continued leaks on election fraud over S█████ turns out to be more and more true this statement will actually help Trump more than hurt him.

Hillary on the other hand acted like a retard.

Anyone who can't see she spreged out is in denial.

I hate this shit. There isn't going to be a war if there is a danger of america losing and being wiped out by nuked. Stop being paranoid faggots

The idiotic and incompetent elites that rule America think they can win a nuclear exchange with their anti missile systems. They think they can hide away for a few generations in bunkers as a worst case scenario while breached and melted down reactors spew out radioactive material that is far worse than any fallout from nuclear weapons. The earth will be devoid of almost all life for a few thousand years.

Thanks Obama.

So the only reason to avoid war is nuclear Armageddon and not the loss of countless young lives of soldiers in a war over perception among the popular kids at school?

no, they aren't that stupid

that's why america would never risk going to war with a country that can fight back. If we go to war, it will be with some country we can wipe with drone strikes. No precious americans lives would even need to be risked

I R A N
youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns

It means if you fly, you die.

USA USA USA USA

I don't get why everyone wants to fuck around and have another proxy war with Russia / ISIS / Rebels / Kurdish Forces, why can't we just take in a handful of refugees and let Russia take some of the heat? At the end of the day, who gives a shit if Assad wins, or if the rebels win, because both will spiral into corruption.
Just let Syria do their own stupid shit, and hope that they come around.

this is a patriotic american

Just someone who took Imperial Economics 101 at an American university.

It's valid and probably something to consider for Americans. Their candidates are nuts and i dont envy their decision.

that would be really unpatriotic

More importantly, it would be uneconomic.

Heil the almighty dollar!

I can't imagine the US wanting to wage war directly against Russia unless they were certain the odds would forever be in their their favor. The 20th century proved how profitable war can be, but only in self contained zones. Proxy wars and the like, but I could never understand the reasoning behind an all out war with the ruskies, unless it's an intentional ww3 to bail us out of an imminent depression.

They have attacked our queen Klinton, and a woman-led WW3 would be a big step forward for girls around the world (at least for those that will survive).

That would make sense if it were possible to make a profit in a nuclear apocalypse. There is just no way for MAD powers to wage war on one another in any way that benefits the bourgeoisie apart from proxy wars.

For the vag!

Hence why I think its' unlikely.