What is your favorite video game Holla Forums?

What is your favorite video game Holla Forums?

Mine is The World Ends With You.

Xenoblade X

CCAAAAALING

[ C A L L I N G ]

Metal Gear Solid 2 is my jam

Bump

The Battle Network series, it's shaped a lot of my teenage years. Though it's hard to pick one specific favorite entry. Probably 2 or 3.

I wish TBT games weren't dead.

Well, good ones are at least.

Vagrant Story

Turn Based tactics would be something like Jagged Alliance
FFT is more of a turn based strategy.

All time favorite would have to be Star Fox 64. I've beaten it so many times since I bought it all those years ago.

Postal 2

TTYD still holds it for me.

TTYD

Ebin :D

Still shilling my favorite game.

Planescape: Torment. Never has any game succeeded at a single thing as well as PS:T did: immersion. I was completely drawn into that strange setting, from talking to a zombie sign post to spending a good hour reading strange memories in the Sensorium, no game has come close to how involved I got into PS:T.

This work on emulators? I watched some review on youtube and the guy made it sound like the touchscreen was a huge part the gameplay.

Metroid Prime

ur mum :^)

I dont think i have a favorite but the most fun and addicting one for me would be Terraria.

probably la mulana

I used to think it was TTYD, but I've played it to completion so many times now that I'm kind of sick of it.

This game right here!

Stage 2 is best stage.

bump

I think overall I'd have to say Brigandine. There are better games with more powerful experiences (Like Torment like said) but Brigandine is my ultimate comfort game. I can always go back to it and have a good time.

I got that when I was a kid and it was complete and utter shit. Even back then I was able to tell that.