Total War Warhammer

WAIT BEFORE YOU SHITPOST
No one is telling you to buy this game. Don't buy it because it's surely going to get a GOTY edition with all the dlc in the future and you can just pirate that when it gets cracked. other than the shitty business practices it's bretty gud and lacks the units fighting in shitty 1 v 1 animations. The charges are medieval 2 tier powerful.
After over 100 real life hours i finally beat my campaign

Why did you buy it? You could just pirate it right now.

low effort
shoo shoo shill

Honest question. Did you buy this game, and if so why when the mod for Medieval 2 is better?

Couldn't resist, i played a bunch of medieval 2 mods but i had a craving for warhammer and didn't know about the warhammer mod.

It's on denuvo isn't it?

no torrents

If you didn't know about it you should just drop this all together and get it. It's much bigger with more content and races. I don't even need to mention that it is free

Dubs thread.

jesus christ how do go you go so slow? I finished chaos and orc long campaigns in

medieval warhammer mod is shit m8. play a real game

Has it been cracked yet?

no and neither does dominions 4but also proves Holla Forums just doesn't buy videogames when they don't have a shitty game excuse because it also hasn't been cracked

you can find pirate versions of dom4 that work until you try to view battle results, then the screen turns red until you alt+f4

Meh, I'm not willing to spend 65 bucks to see if I like it.

Dominions 4 has no drm (excluding the part where you need different keys for MP)

i own dom4 u fgt

it does have drm, i mentioned what happens in my post because thats what happened to me when i pirated it

wait what
wew lad, i pirated one off kat, one is my friend's copy before i got it, and that shit didn't happen to me
your poor little guy

Doesn't this game run on the same engine as rome 2 that has units phases through each other and is nothing but canned kill animations?

I went back and played medieval 2 recently and it's amazing how much better the engine is. Soldiers actually hit each other instead of rolling the dice to see if they can do a kill animation.

Did the patch fix the game?

Can I talk about other TW games here or should I fuck off and make another thread for them?

I simply want to ask about a Shogun 2 tech guide, which techs should I prioritize, not the first time playing but I butchered last playthrough because of my stupidity on techs

It's a shit thread, So let's just talk about TW games

Doesn't the AI spam units in there?

I guess, though I heard it was worse on higher difficulties. Armies weren't exactly a problem, AI is pretty stupid so I can cheese them. The thing is, after everyone declared war on me my economy went to trash

I need a simple guide on techs, which buildings to build, about trade and generally what to prioritize. Just a few sentences would be enough, I guess I can learn the rest by playing the game

check em

Oh that, Well i haven't gotten far into the game yet but basically the province you capture should net you atleast somewhere about 500 nipgold, If you need more income then the tech tree to the right (civil one) should unlock shit like rice paddies, markets, etc that brings more income

Come back when there is a torrent.

Nice try.

I still wouldn't touch any game with Denuvo even if it's cracked

Have they finally balanced those? I played Skaven like a year ago and Jesus Christ those units and those S8 Grey Seers.

Since this is the Total War thread, what went wrong with EBII?

It has literally has some of the worst gameplay in the series - interminably long battles with arcade movement rendering every battle blob on blob, no unit weight at all resulting in units running right through eachother, and phalanxes are more broken than in EBI and can walk into the middle of an enemy with pikes up, never switch to secondary weapons and massacre them. To top it all off, they made the unit pathfinding issues from Medieval II even worse, resulting in elite units being massacred by skirmishers because they can't get into formation (most obvious in sieges), cavalry requiring intense micromanagement just to destroy a routing unit, and infantry charges being effectively non-functional.

The campaign map has issues too (though I haven't played too much of it), like Romans requiring an office with imperium to legally command armies, which requires military service to be eligible for election, which is tracked by an invisible counter that only goes up when a character is outside a settlement, which makes unrest even worse due to a shortage of governors and none of which the AI can handle. They also added irrelevant factions and massive rebels stacks everywhere because they can't fix the EBI problem of every faction (except Rome, ironically) blobbing into a superpower early on.

Is this similar to the craving pregnant women get for random food?

That's what you get on Nu-Vee. Have a courtesy bump because the game isn't actually bad.

So it's good?

Is CA actually coming back?

No and no.

It's about the same level of quality as Attila.

I don't get it.