He still doesn't have GNU/Linux installed for gaming

What are you waiting for, Microsoft to make a distro?

You have seen the games… right?

Do you ever get bored of shitposting the same meaningless topic over and over?

WRONG ANSWER PAL.

I should just make my Win 7 install smaller, need room for work and the few that aren't compatible. Some shit just isn't going to Wine.

Is of good joke, tovarich

Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums need to fuck off already. We're tired of you starting meme threads here. We don't care about GNU, we don't care about how overpowered the Flash is, and we don't care about how the kikes cause all the problems in the world. Fuck off back to your boards.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

If you don't care about getting assfucked by ((Steam)) or just like emulators, yes, otherwise Dual-Boot with windows.

Epic downvote my fellow redditors :)

I use Windows 10 for gaming :^)

all me

This one works for both Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

i kind of like Holla Forums threads

Flash much like java has way too much power for what they even do.

Like shit son, most 0 days are just flash exploits that allow RCE or just straight up give you full access. What in the fuck is adobe doing?! There is no goddamn reason something made for obnoxious webpage elements and games needs to have so much access.

Bunch of fucking casuals

It isn't 2006 anymore, fam.

For what purpose

Always append stormniggers for maximum salt mining

People are desperate to kill flash, but I still haven't seen this fully replace flash animations.

I do use GNU/Linux. Everyday for that matter. Pic related.

HOWEVER I'm sick and tired of these fucking threads. You goddamned insufferable cunts keep spouting this shit on Holla Forums of all places. GNU/Linux has NO GAMES. WINE is garbage and not many things run natively. I'm all for more people using GNU/Linux, but trying to market it based on VIDEO GAMES is probably one of the worst things you can possibly do. If you want people to move because of video games then how about you make some good games yourself? I sure wouldn't mind more /lv/, it keeps me from rebooting. Also there are more important things than just fucking video games when it comes to Lunix. The platform needs more SOFTWARE. Call me when GNU/Linux has something that can legitimately compete with Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas. I'm not talking about Blender's unintuitive hipster shit editor either. Oh yeah and not shit graphics drivers too.

He is yet another autistic shitposter who enjoys to make the same post over and over again. We should make a list of these guys as PSA. Here's some i spotted
Shows on PSP threads and AGDG to talk about how great his phone is and how retarded you are for still using 2005 hardware, brags about playing Birth by Sleep at 1440p 60hz on his phone screen.
Never shuts the fuck up and gives arbitrary autistic reasons of why he believes videogames arent art making very long blog posts and going full (215)
Yall know him
Always posts comics that somehow disprove the evolution theory and calls you a fedora if you disagree with him
You are seeing him here
Always makes the same post about 10/10 games with a picture of PM:TTYD trying to make people hate the game
Calls that Platinum guy Japanese Phil Fish, says Platinum is over and that all their games are the same
Always makes nonsensical weird posts, easy to spot

Anyone else you guys wanna add?

Nothing that I know of. You have a rather comprehensive list there buddy.

Wait nevermind you forgot MikeeUSA

THIS

I use Mint XFCE on my Laptop, but OP's autism and stupidity makes me sick.

If you're going to make Linux threads, at least post some news on Open Source/Libre games, engines, source ports, Wine (and Wine guides for some games) and native games coming. Stop being a consescending fuck who doesn't actually say anything worth discussing.

we literally had this exact same shit thread last week

EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU INSTALL GANOO SLASH LUNIX, user-KUN

While we're at it user let's do just that.

I really like Xonotic. IT's the only neo arena shooter that I feel gets things right. Mostly because it's not another fucking Quakeclone despite being a direct descendant of Quake.

Oh and speaking of Quake you can never have too much Quakeworld. Still playing and making content to this day. The various sourceports aren't bad FOSS engines if you wanna get into gamedev.

Another thing I like is Ancient Domains of Mystery. Been around since the DOS days but still great as fuck.

And yet another cool game that's on GNU/Linux is OpenXcom. It's Xcom but better!

Fuck you and fuck your trips. If you want people to install GANOO SLASH LUNIX then go about it in a way that isn't goddamned retarded.

But I already have it installed on my laptop which is for work