Fucking Fallout 4 mods

I literally don't know where else to go so I'm just gonna ask here.

I installed a bunch of mods on Fallout 4. Most of them seem to be working fine. The issue is that whenever I try to talk to Codsworth, instead of the regular conversations, we get a non-voiced 'hey, what ya need, Boss?' and I can't go on with the conversation. It's driving me stark raving mad and I dunno what's causing it. Anyone know what it might be?

Pic related is the shit I've installed. Please hold off on telling me to fuck myself over my taste and/or my platform choice until after providing me with some sort of explanation for this shit.

you're a fucking retard

I know that. But why am I?

I feel bad, its too funny.

Fuck, man. I didn't even want to come back here, I knew Holla Forums hates this game, but I have no idea where else to look. I spent seven goddamn hours trying to figure out what's causing this.

Bethsoft fourms
Cuckchan
Reddit
Tumblr
There are plenty of options that are not here. Please do not come back until you have good taste/not a faggot.

google mod troubleshooting, faggot

Tried all of those.

Then maybe vidya isnt for you. Try another hobby, maybe youll enjoy it instead of raping something people enjoy.

Why don't you fucking do it yourself? You're a fucking moron, it's not our job to fix it.

I tried for seven hours. I wouldn't be back here if I had the faintest clue of what to do.

Holy fuck I didn't even realize that was the console mod ui. This dumb nigger actually bought fo4, and on a console no less. Congrats OP, this is the gayest thread ive seen on Holla Forums in a while.

you're probably a goygater too

>>>/reddit/

Go back to the shithole that you came from, faggot.

Check 'em.

Bumping only makes it worse for you. Take what minor loss you have and go home.

As an autistic retard that enjoys Fallout 4 and has spent a lot of time modding it and having fun you are a gigantic faggot. Bethesda.net is garbage and you should absolutely kill yourself for using it under any circumstances. Nexus isn't perfect but it's far better than that shitshow for a lot of reasons.

Also in case any bad goys who didn't buy lol pirate Shillout 4: prepare to shekel edition, I think you would be amused to know about the hilariously retarded problem I consistently run into which is a great example of Bethesda's complete inability to into computer: Your save files are loaded as plugins for some fucking reason which means if you have lots of saves you can quickly hit the plugin limit if you've got a good number of mods. Figuring out that this was the problem was absurdly frustrating since I assumed it was a problem with my load order or particular mods.

Oh also OP you should double kill yourself because that kind of bug is obviously from a specific mod, and anyone with more than three brain cells should know that you are supposed to debug that shit by turning off individual plugins one by one and doing whatever you do to see the bug (talk to codsworth) so that you can easily find out which addon is responsible. Not even fucking reddit would know which exact mod is causing such a specific problem, so why do you think a place where the vast majority of users don't play the game you're asking about would have such in depth knowledge of obscure mods for an admittedly shit game hosted on the most hilariously awful modding platform I have ever seen.

I tried.

Jesus fucking Christ. This clearly isn't the right thing for you. Go back to sucking dicks.

Then there is a conflict dumbass. Find the mods that change codsworths dialoge and disable them. Done. Now fuck off.

And have you launched the game with no addons and talked to him? Do that then activate each of them back on one by one and stop when the bug comes back.

I'm starting to think that this is actually just bait and I've fallen for it, surely no human being is this retarded. I need to leave this thread so I stop helping retarded faggots.

Yeah, and then it worked fine.

… I am a fucking moron.

checked

Well, considering you said you already tried that here then I'd say fucking die in a hole shitposter.

I didn't try turning them on one by one, and I guess I must've done something stupid when I tried turning them off.

You did something stupid long before you tried turning off the mods.

The last point especially, I don't really fucking understand console-tards. They say they want to use consoles because they're easy and they don't have to deal with the frustration of troubleshooting - yet they salivate like your dog at the sight of peanutbutter on a dick over console mods… amateur plugins all but guaranteed to wreck your shit without extensive troubleshooting beforehand - and then you don't even have access to the fucking tools vital to troubleshoot your problems because - lol console.

Why the fuck would you do that to yourself? And for a Bethesda game no less?

All we're going to do is tell you to kill yourself.

Kill yourself

They heavily anticipate unmodded bethesda games in the first place and buy that shit and the dlc, they're predisposed to eating shit.

Not computer, user. console

I wish there were more threads like this so I could laugh at faggots like OP.

Here's how to troubleshoot mods for the unaware.

Go through each mod, deactivate them one by one, see if the problem persists, repeat until you find the culprit.

Hey guys, no need to be so rude, this Anonymous just needs some help. What do you say we all band together to help him fix his problem so he can enjoy the great game that is Fallout 4!

I can't believe fags defend stupid niggers like you. This is the exact reason why consoles can't have mods. Not because "ugh its not pc" like most retards think it goes, but because consoles have literally nothing. There's only the box itself, the HDMI cord, a controller and the fucking lead.

You learn nothing about what you're fucking doing. You pop the disk in, sit on your unwashed nigger ass and press buttons. That's it. Modding requires the most basic of graphic interface OS knowledge. Fuck, some kids could probably do it manually if you showed them how.

So it was one of the fucking quest packs that I'd downloaded. You can continue to laugh at me now. God knows I deserve it.

There are anons too dumb to not know that? Don't spoonfeed them

Right, just a heads up you retard for the future, the vast majority of mods are not compatible with consoles cause even bigger retards then you don't check compitibility when they take the mods from Nexus. if it ever mentions Nexus Mod Manager or requiring an additional Mod involving scripting or bigger then 2GB then forget about ever being able to play that mod.

Don't tell me what to do faggot.

Did this nigga really just come to Holla Forums to ask for help with his Xbone Fallout 4 mods?

oh god I didn't even realize it was on Xbone, that makes this even fucking funnier.

I don't even know how to describe this level of retardation, are you capable of explaining your justification for any of the above points?

Grade A Summerfaggotry.

I'm an idiot.
I expected something like New Vegas, not Fallout 3 all over again
See the first point.
See previous point.

You have to be retarded. Did it take you seven hours to perform a simple diagnostic test of turning off each mod individually to see which was causing the issue?

I know that the Fallout 4 load times are abysmal but come the fuck on. I came into this thread to laugh at you but now all I feel is pity and disbelief.

I'd tried that but it didn't work because I must've made some retarded mistake. When tried turning them on individually, I found the problem.

And while Obsidian are sjw faggots at this point, they're still not Bethesda.

nigger why do you think FNV was good? The reason is because Obsidian (Avellone) made it, not Bethesda. You should do at least a tiny bit of research on what you buy before doing so, or do like me and pirate first then buy if you think the devs deserve your money. Of course I've got no idea if you can pirate shit on the bone, but you should probably just sell that before the price drops as later editions release and use the money from that + having a real job to build a proper rig so that you can save endless money by not paying for shit games.

My general philosophy on it is that I vote with my wallet, and if devs make a sequel that is still enjoyable in some way but decisively worse than the previous game then I don't give them money, otherwise they see that $60 and think "boy we should keep making our games more casual with more shit writing so we can keep making more money".

Fallout 4 would fit here, I actually like the game quite a bit as an open world adventure/shooter with neat survival mechanics. But I'm not giving Bethesda money for this shit because I'm super mad about the voiced protag and hilariously awful writing.

I know that, I just hoped that Bethesda would've seen the positive fan reception New Vegas got and would've stuck to that model rather than theirs. I know better now, at least.

Jesus Christ OP

What did you do for seven hours in your attempts to fix this? I need to know.

That's why you go on Holla Forums when a game is released and see if it's good or not. Also it was known that the game would have a voiced protag and gratuitous lore rapes like widespread use of plastic well before release.

impressive, very nice.

Tried fucking around with the load order for an unacceptable amount of time.

I don't generally use Holla Forums, man, that's the problem. I mean, for God's sake, I play on consoles, I have no place on Holla Forums. Besides, by 2015 I was coming away from imageboards. I only came back now because I was desperate as a result of my stupidity.

As for the voiced protagonist, I didn't mind it only because I like Courtney Taylor's voice. Don't ask me why, I don't know.

This is some top tier bait right here.

I honestly have to say you are right fellow user. This game is great, and bethesda.net is truly and honestly wonderful for mods.

Sigh.

This is a known bug with a mod that needs SKSE but you don't have it. Retards are reuploading SKSE-reliant mods onto Bethnet for consoles. Check the prereqs before you download a mod. The mod in question is-

Go die. I know the answer and you don't fucking deserve it. Die like an animal you fucking console casual bitch.

I mean, I fixed the problem already, but I'll do that, that whole 'dying like an animal' bit. After today, I fully deserve it.

Post more.

I wasnt defending him, double nigger, i wqs bringing to light the fact he was using a console, not a computer. This is supposed to be worse for op.

7/10 comedy thread, OP. Good job pretending to be that retarded.

Oh, I wasn't pretending. I wish I was.

Kill yourself.