Who will/should replace Comey? Let's have a thread about it

Who will/should replace Comey? Let's have a thread about it.

According to Fox Jews, these are the likely replacements for Comey:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Kelly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Rattner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maureen_White
principal-to-principal.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latham_&_Watkins
creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/fbi-top-official-at-terror-mosque/
ipsos-na.com/products-tools/public-affairs/syndicated-studies/global-advisor.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipsos
dc.adl.org/adl-honors-law-enforcement-heroes-with-seventh-annual-shield-awards/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirkland_&_Ellis
robertjprince.net/2009/05/10/colorado’s-attorney-general-john-suthers-along-with-nine-other-state-attorney-generals-defends-israel’s-war-in-gaza/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davis_Polk_&_Wardwell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brookings_Institution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Kelly
>After his handling of the World Trade Center bombing in 1993, he was mentioned for the first time as a possible candidate for FBI Director.

>Kelly was a Marine Corps Reserve Colonel, Director of Police under the United Nations Mission in Haiti, and an Interpol Vice President.
>During the Clinton administration, Kelly served as Treasury Department Under Secretary for Enforcement, as Customs Service Commissioner, and was in the running to become the first United States Ambassador to Vietnam, after President Bill Clinton extended full diplomatic relations to that country in 1995.

>In March 2011, New York Senator Chuck Schumer endorsed Kelly to become the next Director of the FBI, and in July 2013, he endorsed Kelly to become Secretary of Homeland Security.

>In March 2014, he was appointed as President of Risk Management Services at Cushman & Wakefield, a New York City-based commercial real estate services firm.

Dig on this one.

Thanks Kek.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Rattner
>Rattner has served as a board member or trustee of a number of civic and philanthropic organizations, including the Educational Broadcasting Corporation as chairman, Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City as chairman, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Brown University, Brookings Institution and the New America Foundation.
>Rattner is also member of the Council on Foreign Relations and was an early investor in Current TV, the liberal-leaning network founded by Al Gore
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maureen_White

"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated."

>principal-to-principal.com/

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latham_&_Watkins

Still working my way through the others, will update as I go.

you shouldve spoilered that pic user
you're not on Holla Forums

I actually don't have to do him, because we know him. That said, he apparently turned down the job earlier today, so he's likely off the list.

Grow up dude.

>Cornyn has received various awards and recognitions, including the 2005 Border Texan of the Year Award; the National Child Support Enforcement Association's Children's Champion Award; the American Farm Bureau Federation's Friend of Farm Bureau Award; the Texas Association of Business's (TAB) Fighter for Free Enterprise Award; the National Federation of Independent Business's (NFIB) Guardian of Small Business Award; the National Coalition of Latino Clergy and Christian Leaders's (CONLAMIC) Latino Leadership Award; and the Texas Association of Mexican American Chambers of Commerce's (TAMACC) International Leadership Legislative Award; among others.

Two words. Joe Arpaio. It would be such a redemption for all the shit that has being going on so far.

Judge Judy, just to fuck with the Mainstream Media so much that they keep shitting their brains out on national television.

Or Chris Pratt, and watch the lefties screech at him.

Very little info on this guy.

>creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/fbi-top-official-at-terror-mosque/

>Longtime Dar al Hijra Imam Johari Abdul-Malik embraced Paul Abbate, head of the FBI’s Washington field office, who, this week, was appointed executive FBI Assistant Director for Criminal Investigations Worldwide.

>Speaking to WUSA9 afterward, he said the FBI is committed to stopping hate crimes and that people coming forward to report suspicious activity is key.

>Abbate also told the worshippers that the FBI is hiring and looking to diversify its ranks to better reflect the communities it serves.

ipsos-na.com/products-tools/public-affairs/syndicated-studies/global-advisor.aspx
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipsos

>dc.adl.org/adl-honors-law-enforcement-heroes-with-seventh-annual-shield-awards/

That'd be great, probably.

Meh.

Rowdy Gowdy or Arpaio. Arpaio's getting rather old though and he's probably too responsible to accept the gig at his age.

Get out.

Seriously though, I'd take Kelly. But I need the newsJews to cuck over some more.

Not a whole lot on this guy either.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirkland_&_Ellis

Then you're some kinda faggot, because Kelly was endorsed by Schumer, which means he's probably dogshit.

Those are some impressive trips my friend.

I just really want someone to lock up Hillary already. Just a fraction of the shit she did, if it was done by anyone else even if they're in the military or intelligence agency or the FBI agents themselves would get them locked up for years and years.

It also shows cunt.

>robertjprince.net/2009/05/10/colorado’s-attorney-general-john-suthers-along-with-nine-other-state-attorney-generals-defends-israel’s-war-in-gaza/

Why most of these people such shit…

And? Its a drawing man, ffs, come on.

Its a legitimate travesty that Trump hasn't locked her up yet. Its shameful.

Like comey was gonna do it. Have patience user, I can't even imagine the shit comey and (((McCabe)) were sitting on.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davis_Polk_&_Wardwell

>However, after the Supreme Court held that other such bans were impermissably broad he agreed to strike down Virginia's law, writing that the constitutional right to an abortion is at this point "super-stare decisis."

Maybe. We'll see.

He's a nigger.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brookings_Institution

This guy, in particular, is shifty as fuck. He needs to go, ASAP.

no fucking thanks

MechaHitler.

bump

Well, since Ben Garrison probably doesn't want the job, my vote is Sheriff Joe.

He's 84 though. I'm sorry that's just too old.

Putting a crotchety old man with proper values and loathing for criminals in charge seems like a pretty nifty idea to me. Even if he dies in the saddle, he'll have a good idea of who should succeed him and will inform the president.