Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.677f647b56e8
archive.is/1CHNo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/788916533573591040?lang=en
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/793161133721026561?lang=en
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/15/mcmaster_the_story_that_came_out_tonight_as_reported_is_false.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/15/report-claims-trump-revealed-classified-info-about-isis-to-russians.html
archive.is/RqZKp
cbsnews.com/news/national-security-adviser-mcmaster-denies-that-trump-gave-classified-info-to-russia/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/16/more-leaks-james-comey-memo-says-trump-tried-to-shut-down-flynn-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

Good, about time he stopped being a faggot on Syria.

It's almost as if he's trying to work with the Russians to defeat ISIS or something…

yeah I don't see a problem here…..

kek what the fuck would they know about it?

==Lügenpresse== or working with russians to get rid of isis… again I don't see a problem.

Only about half way through this right now, but holy shit are they saying that Trump telling Russia that there could be attacks by (((ISIS))) using laptops to fuck with airplanes in some fashion is a bad thing? And who is this mysterious (((ally))) that so graciously gave this information to us, and why haven't we shared it with other countries? And they are still harping on about Russia. Holy fuck, get a new narrative, this one is stale as matzo bread left on the wall for three years.

Also, big question, how the fuck does wapo know about what was said in these briefings? In fact, if this shit is so classified that they are screaming about it, why are they screeching about it in their PUBLICLY AVAILABLE PAPER?

Exactly!

Wow, it's nothing, but the lugenpresse will do it's best to pretend this is the end of Trump. He legally, without exposing the intelligence source, warned Russia of a potential attack vector via commercial aircraft. It's almost as if Trump had seen firsthand how much damage aircraft can do and wants to prevent it from happening again.

It's probably some of those interns Obama left.

When does the Lügenpresse get purged?

My wife's brother says aliens are real; the post

So Trump tells Russia that ISIS has plans to use laptops to perform terrorist attacks?

He's trying to work with Russia to fight ISIS by helping them prepare for shit as well? Wow.

why is fox news spending so much airtime on this non-story? i think they're even more dangerous than cnn. you burgers are really fucked with your (((media))).

Has it ever been explained concisely why we should hate Russia?

Putin doesn't like the fags.

and Democracy I guess because he always wins therefore the elections must be hacked.

That's literally the only reason they give.

IMPEACHMENT NOW THIS CANNOT BE TOLERATED TRUMP THREATENS DEMOCRATIC VALUES AND WORLD PEACE OY VEY

Putin supports Assad who kills hundreds of his own citizens a day in concentration camps with gas before cremation he them and turning their fat into soap.

Sounds like another overblown story. If the (((news))) can look the other way when Obummer drops nuclear secrets about the UK, this is probably nothing.

On the other hand, this death by a thousand cuts thing has me bothered. What should he do against a media that wants him to be distracted by a thousand crises?

Neither do I.
Does anyone remember the Intel Assets that Obama compromised?

(checked)
We should commit random, untraceable acts of violence against members of the media. Make them live in fear.

and the witch hunt continues!

Trying way too hard.

financial rival, possible expansion attempts into Europe, we own Western Europe, russia controls European oil supply. … some BS about lack of "democracy & freedums"

this is seditious and subversive propaganda.
It is disturbing that they can get away with this.

You talk as if you're not a liberal, what the fuck are you doing here. This is a liberal only zone shitlord xD

The (((deep state))) is just going to keep smearing until something sticks.

Was that an actual thing? I don't pay attention to the talking heads, but I've seen it referenced a few times.

Lügenpresse
There you go. sage for fakenews

OY VEY

Which ones?

Which partner?
Which officials?

Which partner?
Which officials?
Which ones? How would you know this?

Which official?

Filler.

More filler.

So the only named official thus far says its fake news.

And neither the CIA nor the NSA would respond - so how do you know that senior White House officials called them?

WHICH FUCKING OFFICIALS?

Which one?

WHO?

Which one?
WHO?

So, in other words, you could just be making this shit up.
Which officials?

Who?
So, you're not going to give any names whatsoever?
FAKE FUCKING NEWS.

Who?
Who?

Filler.

Who?

Who?

OY VEY!

Who?
So it was Israel.

Fake fucking news.

We have a relationship? Definitely Israel.

Who?

Who?
What a surprise.

Given this level of reporting, are you surprised? FAKE FUCKING NEWS.

How would you know?

According to whom?
According to whom?
Filler.

WHO!?

WHOOOOO!?

WHOOOOOOOOO!?

Filler and fake news.

WHO.

"deep state" that should have been enough for a a citizen led coup. Now they brag about their treasonous shadow government.

who, what, when, and why… reporting 101 and they failed.

It's all such pointless antagonistic bullshit. It's almost like someone doesn't like the idea of multicultural Christians getting along peacefully.

This is a fucking joke, nevermind journalism.

Get the fuck outta here with that tripe!

Calm down, user.

I appreciate his autism.

No. I'm tired of this shit. I'm tired of Jews. And I'm just about ready to start shutting their lying fucking mouths.

I like the way this guy thinks.

Godspeed user.

Why won't trump go after the media for causing race Riots? He could shut them down that way.

At the very least I'm sure there's dirt to be dug up on these journalists fucks. Unless we wage total war this shit is gonna continue. We have a patriotic duty here the way I see it.

Only shutting their mouths?
I want them gone from any and all influential positions in the US and from the country. Also their removal from Europe would be appreciated as well.

He might its almost summer the apes will be out in force soon enough.

How the fuck do former officials know shit about what Trump said or didn't say, let alone what topics are classified?

Oh, it's fake shit from kikes and intended to fool ignorant shitheads. I get it now. Really makes you think.

Fuck off with this faggotry. The washington post is abysmal.

I didn't realize that we were at war with Russia, WaPo really showing its true colors there. They honestly consider Russia the enemy.

We all share the role of putting an end to this shit. Some may have a lot to contribute others but we all must do our part no matter how big or small.

west bank thing now this
PURE COINCIDENCE

HEY NETINYAYABURG WEST BANK BELONGS TO THE MUDs
OY VAY
TRUMPS A RUSSIAN SPY
YOU CAN'T Make THIS UP NO SHAME FILTHY GLOBALIZERS

We may forget that, as woke motherfuckers, what's obviously fake to us is not even close to iffy to the libshit normalfags out /there/.

I look forward to the torrent of OMG! YOUR DRUMPF IS A TRAITOR LOOK AT RUSSIA HE GIVES THEM SECRETS HE BLURTS OUT CLASSIFIED STUFF BECAUSE HE IS NARCISSIST!!!!! on my Kikebook wall. This should be good. I don't even argue with them anymore. I just remind them of last week's now-proven false headline that they totally bought into and wait for the current panic to blow over.

They just don't understand that hysteria like this is why there will be no voting in the Fourth Reich.

The washington post is the CIAnigger PR mouthpiece.

My only concern: given that Russia doesn't want the war in Syria to end, some sources of information are likely to die soon. Then again, it does mean maximum Kebab removal.

I really want to see that faggots face when the FEMA camps that (((they))) intended for us, is used for spics.

Trump found the listening devices the democrats and O'Nigger left. He is fucking hardcore and has left them in place to spread misinformation to make the MSM and shit press look more foolish each week. The smartest emperors and kings used to keep spy for the enemy in place knowing full well they would spread lies and expose themselves to the rulers. The information becomes useless as time goes on and to the point of not able to determine what is real and what is bullshit.
CLASSIC HISTORY MOVES.

remember when hillary said the united states could launch a nuke given 4 minutes warning?

They waited the weekend to end the "Comey cicle" just to "break" this during primetime.

How long untill even the biggest sheep stop believing these clowns?

Well satan this is the first thing that came to my mind. The president can declassify basically anything he wants at any time. He is ALLOWED to share whatever info he wants.

take a look at this, screencapped from snopes as of maybe 2 minutes ago
now look at these from the horses mouth herself where she refutes snopes' claims that she DIDN'T reveal the time it takes for the U.S. to launch a nuke
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/788916533573591040?lang=en
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/793161133721026561?lang=en

now if that isn't blatantly lying to your face, not even through your teeth, then I don't know what is

EVERYONE ON Holla Forums SHOULD COMPARE THE WaPo ARTICLE TO THAT

This. For the record, US intelligence has spent decades penetrating the MSM. I know for sure that Washington Post both infiltrated by the CIA and routinely spied on by Mossad at their annual fundraising dinner. The kike agents are disguised as waiters at the no-press-allowed, $20,000 a plate dinner, where industry insiders swap Washington gossip.

NYT is DIA. Army PsyOps slipped its operatives in the newsroom there in the early '80s, and they haven't left. Thomas Friedman is too fucking stupid to be an active disinfo agent, but he does have his job because he's down with the cause.

LA Times is CIA again. They put the finger on Gary Webb for his Dark Alliance expose on drug running through Central America, even though he "killed himself" in Sacramento.

Miami Herald is another CIA op, but it's nothing like it used to be. In the '80s, that place was Spook Central, but now I'm not even sure they still have an active officer in the building. Maybe just one or two agents. Nothing has really changed in its coverage though.

Source: A former official and US ally.

The country you are thinking of is israel

Fox Jews has gone full cuck since Rupert Murdoch's faggots sons took over. They had a company meeting full of SJW themes describing the new direction they were taking the network.

If it turns out the ((((ally)))) whose information we passed to them was Israel, I'm gonna kek real loud.

Was there even ever any fucking question about this?

McMaster confirms new Russian story as FAKE NEWS

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/15/mcmaster_the_story_that_came_out_tonight_as_reported_is_false.html

And even if it wasn't, in the very article it states Trump can do so legally as president.

Kind of smells like Trump's going to be busting some more leakers.

user, if you knew anything about Murdoch and his family and his kike and saudi masters

It still admits

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/15/report-claims-trump-revealed-classified-info-about-isis-to-russians.html
>It's unlikely that Trump has broken any law. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets.

WOW.

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING.

This is libel by the Washington Post and they can be sued and shut down over it.

PRESIDENT TRUMP STUMPS KIKES WITH THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK…

draining swamps take time get em MR PRESIDENT.

Yes and they should be sued and made to pay through their lying hooked jew nose.

This tactic is to control the narrative. Doubling down because of the corruption that is going to be exposed. It will not work because Trump will not break. Fucking deepstate is pissing their panties now that Comey is not there to protect them. It will only take one to fall.

They need to be ousted disgraced and tried publicly for sedition and treason against the United States & her people.

lel
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

LOL..anyone who has followed the batshit insane saga of Louise Mensch over the past years can see this is fake leaks. Former MP? British ally?

Source: A former official and US ally.

Her fucking lawyers were giving her shit all weekend before this broke. This crazy pill addict is done, watch for her to try and escape US soil to run from the libel and fail.

While I'm inclined to believe these totally valid anonymous unnamed sources that most certainly exist and is not just WaPo making shit up, there was no mention of Russian prostitutes pissing on anything and nobody clapped at the end so obviously it didn't happen.

Knew you guys would have the actual goods the moment I saw this shit grace msnnbcuckistan. Thanks for some clarification on it. Only reason they're kiking so hard is because Trumps attacking their little lapdog. Well that and the usual shit flinging hoping something sticks by liberals.

Are (((they))) still on about that?
Freaking jews and leftists

They're on anything. Hell I just saw one of their shills trying to post their bait thread on this just now. Feel free to sage it if you spot it. You know them, scream and howl until they get what they want like a pack of children, except these ones will hire someone else to kill you so they can steal your shekels.

If Trump said nothing then lives would be in danger. So Trump said something… and no one is in danger. Kikes abuse their control of the media every day, whites are getting sick of it. I hope the left tries to impeach, I've never seen a real life lynch mob.

Trump gave russian officials proof of kikerael controlling ISIS? They know ofcourse

Kikebook is blowing up over this. Its the top trending thing now.

I guess all the (((news))) are running it hard.

I hope this is some 44D chess trap Trump set. Now would be a good time to blow them the fuck out since its easy to disprove.

Twitter is running this hard as well. Liberals are out for blood tonight

You're surprised that jews are still on that? With their toilet obsession? user pls. They'll always be on about that.

Libtards are already raiding Kikebart

Slavland, like Europe has many white cultures but don't say it's "multicultural"

lel

The more the lugenpresse lies about the God Emperor doing something wrong, the more their leftists golems will be demoralized when nothing happens over his imaginary crimes. I wonder how many will even bother to show up at the polls in 2018.

But the MSM is going crazy over this. This Buzzfeed reporter faggot called @Carrasquillo is claiming all this bullshit that is going on right now.

Land sharks cannot smell blood. That is a fact.

The only thing that disturbs me about this is that Trump still has leakers in his administration.
How hard can it be to weed these fucks out? If Trump put someone in charge of identifying them, then I think that person might be the leaker themselves.
Probably Kushner.

Which is absolutely perfect. The (((MSM))) going nuts over a fake story is like a gift from heaven to Trump.

I heard that the entire thing came about because of someone's shitpost on a napkin in the D.C. Hyatt lounge.

Here's the thing. Somebody in that room was the fake leaker. We need to know exactly who was in there. We know McMaster, Tillerson and Powell aren't the leakers, so could it have been Reince or Kushner?

Cernovich is claiming now that McMaster is the leaker

I heard McMaster might be the leaker, so I don't know how you know he isn't.
I don't trust Mattis either, after watching him defend globalism in a 2015 speech he gave at the heritage foundation (on YT).

I don't mean this time specifically, but Cernovich was implying that McMaster is an establishment mole.

Explain yourself faggot. This reads like narrative subversion through assumption. Provide some basis.

Why? If somebody in that room "leaked" fake info to humiliate the lugenpresse then they're doing God's work

Probably a leftist ,deep state,jew that was fed bad info on purpose by Trump staff. When you know who the spy is you don't remove them you feed them bad intel.

It's not like Trump has done that before to fuck with the press or anything, lol.

THANK YOU MERCHANT

YOU TRULY ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY

proof?
credible sources?
white house staff?

>OFFICIALS SAID
>OFFICIALS SAID
>OFFICIALS SAID
>OFFICIALS SAID
>OFFICIALS SAID
>OFFICIALS SAID
>OFFICIALS SAID
>OFFICIALS SAID
>OFFICIALS SAID
>OFFICIALS SAID
>OFFICIALS SAID
>OFFICIALS SAID
>OFFICIALS SAID

I'M FUCKING SICK OF THESE MYSTERIOUS OFFICIALS

This is (((trending))) on (((Facebook))) and they're all reporting the same thing, that some random, unnamed source that isn't part of Trump's teams but, "WORKED CLOSELY" with them leaked this information. How can they keep spreading this bullshit. It's completely fake news.

MSM and all press are pissed! Trump may pull daily WH briefs. Some "independant" and Russian press are allowed photo access while the crap MSM and press pool are locked out. The list goes on as he reverts to the old days of Capital Hill access during the 30's. THE MEDIA FAGGOTS, SHITSKIN LOVERS AND KIKES ARE IN FEAR!

Watch and learn from the past as Trump kills these faggots 1by1! It is so funny to watch this shit go down in real time. Gassed Kike news are in full panic mode it is glorious to watch each week! NOM-NOM!

I do look forward to tomorrows press briefing. Hopefully Spicer will be extra spicy after the MSM has been pushing blatantly fake news.
Not only do they only have "anonymous sources", but if Trump even did this it's not even illegal.

Heil'd!

Well well well, lookie here. No wonder they're beating this drum so hard.

www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

Fucking nice. That would be the blow that kills the DNC and Republicans can win at everything forever. Trump 8 years, midterms go great, maybe even get some more far right people in office.

The only leak he should be worried about is where the extra air is coming from when he tawks.

That would be the point the MSM has been hounding on, that the DNC leaks were Russian. This info is primed to blow up in their faces, no wonder there is such a panic.
archive.is/RqZKp

Not defending trump and his jewishness but come on op, wapo? Dont you remember the LITERAL fake news they published last year about the power grid coming under attack and they had to edit it a few times to finally make it somewhat factual? Waiting on a better source

The fucking kikes are having a field day with this, check out (((Google News)))

Also, look at the "Highly Cited" section, it's a literal Buzzfeed article.

This needs a new thread.

It seems like purposefully leaked info to see if some dumb CIAnigger would take the bait. Now they can disprove it as McMaster has already done cbsnews.com/news/national-security-adviser-mcmaster-denies-that-trump-gave-classified-info-to-russia/

Now he gets to call out a fake news witch hunt and the left has their hearts broken again.

This P.I. better not board any small planes.

Here

Translation: Trump got info on ISIS from Israel and shared it with Russia (who promptly bombed ISIS).

These kikes are fucking retarded if they think we can't find the truth and meme it.

looooooool

This has to be the most low effort shill I have seen in a long time. Did you honestly expect that posting kikebook tier propaganda would work on Holla Forums

OOOOH NOOOOO HE REVEALED INFORMATION TO OUR ADVESARIES, THE RUSSIANS (who bomb ISIS just like us). BUT WE'RE ALLLL JUST PEEEEEEEOOOOPPPPLLEEEEEEE, WEE DONT HAVE ADVESSARRIEESSS, SO LETS JUST LET MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS INTO THE COUNTRY UNVETTED

Two-Scoop Tuesday

Slavland and the west have pretty distinct cultures and are largely christian.

I would say white Christianity is very multicultural in and of itself.

Confirmed for israel. Who else thinks they have the right to dictate us policy like that?

Was there any breach of law and/or protocol here?

He's the fucking president; he can reveal whatever he wants to whoever he wants.

They don't seem to understand that trump it's the boss now, especially when it comes to military secrets. Faggot journalists reporting leaks to undermine the president are aiding and abetting enemy combatants. All leakers are traitors and need to be executed.

(((an ally))) that has access to the inner workings of islamic state.
Are they really that desparate that they are now outing themselves?
Is it hubris or are they retarded?
also (((The partner)))

We all do, user. We all do.

Good, Mike Pence would be a better president anyways after Trump gets impeached.

No threads about the Comey memo indicating Trump tried to halt his investigation of Flynn?
It sounds so out of context, an easy thing to do because most conversational text doesn't have tone.
The whole thing sounds like a basic as fuck spin.

Becoming

It's being spammed everywhere as though it has any weight at all, and it's easy to btfo it but by the time it happens it will be forever ingrained in the public consciousness.

Forgot the link.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/16/more-leaks-james-comey-memo-says-trump-tried-to-shut-down-flynn-investigation/