Trump Administration States Western Wall Not in Israel

Senior member of Trump team said to tell Israelis: Western Wall is not your territory

archive.is/oTniq

"This is not your territory but rather part of the West Bank." Right now, the presses are running wild in Israel with this story, it is huge. This allegation presents to the Jewish people an utter betrayal by the Trump administration of a core value of the Zionist Occupation.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oTniq
archive.is/FS15J
archive.is/90NZB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As if six million voices cried out in terror… and were suddenly silenced.

Story is being carried by all Jewish press at the moment. Legitimate freakout or cultivated buzz?

Jerusalem Post: archive.is/oTniq

Times of Israel: archive.is/FS15J

YnetNews: archive.is/90NZB

Ahead of Trump's upcoming visit to Israel this month, his first state visit as President.

WEW, DID THEY JUST ADMIT WHAT I THINK THEY JUST ADMITTED?

What do you think they just admitted?

When I went to my friend's house last Friday to celebrate his little brother's birthday, I heard people dropping the words kike and Jew like it didn't matter anymore. These kids are all probably around 22 years old. We're going to see some narratives collapsing soon…

(((Kushner))) must be getting the axe

kek Trump called the kikes on a private line just to talk shit to them

Holy shit everyone in this thread has quads, dubs, or some such other holy numeric combination.

Checked

Kek smiles upon you

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Oaths broken.

we're reaching higher dimensions of autism

Every time I'm ready to give up on Trump, he does something like this.
I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

I love you Trump-Sama!

It likely means that there is far more to the digits than we have come to realize at this point.

Void brother, voided, with maximum autism.

Dear God, Trump, please cancel your Israel trip. If you kiss that motherfucking wall, it might as well be Ivanka's labia, you fucking Jew sellout bastard.

KIKES BTFO

WEW

Kikes need to sit the fuck down.

Unexpected. And weird.

I've been hot and cold with Danoldaru for a couple months now. But now, is he actually showing real signs of going nuclear?

I'm wondering whether this was sanctioned by Trump himself for plausible deniability or if he's going to damage control this in a day or two trying to calm the waters. Personally I would be all "yeah well I can't take responsibility for what every person who works for me says," like the David Duke endorsement, but that would go over pretty poorly since anyone who does anything in your administration is automatically "your fault" and responsibility.

I'm interested to see how he's going to play this. The fucking saltslide going in is glorious regardless. Especially from the comment

So what's going on is that Trump doesn't want there to be a photo of him kissing the wall because it would alienate us. He's playing chess against his own base, this is disgusting.

Oathitis utterly shitter shattered!

THE JERUSALEM POST

the ((official)) reportedly said
It seems that the ((official)) was prompted to make the statement

WEW

Im the most paranoid skeptical person on this planet and I haven't given up on Trump by a long shot. You gotta ask yourself if Romney was the president would the left be pulling all of the shit they are right now?

Every day that the USA and Russia don't get in a war is another day where Israel gets weaker and Syria/Iran get stronger. Trump can literally do nothing and its still a massive strike on the jews. He is and will be working on voter ID laws and that will be a guarantee that the next president won't be a neocon either. Israel only has Saudi Arabia and they are hated almost as much as they are. Its over for these people and its going to be a nice casual slow decline without much fireworks.

Read art of the deal you fucking mongoloid. This is setting the stage so he can basically make Bibi his bitch, and say, "Okay the West Bank can be yours, but you have to stop fucking with everyone around you."

Then when Israel goes and fucks with someone again, we have an excuse to make a move against them and take back the west bank.

One state solution.

I wonder who it was? Spicey? Bannon?

Either way expect 800 articles by anally ravaged kikes by tomorrow about it.

/PolK/osher shill GTFO!

What? I did nothing but post Trump trumping.

If trump refuses to hand his daughter to a Israeli Human Trafficker to be sold to some rich Saudi prince, he's an anti Semite .

how much per post?
per hour?

Dont respond to the shills. Keep the convo going.

I just had a thought. What if shills don't get paid per post, but per (you)?

This source came from
THE JERUSALEM POST
Ask yourselves something, faggots.
Do you believe everything the jew tells you?

Of course the source is questionable, but so are you, famalam

Aww, because Trump actually speaking hurt your feewings. Aww. I'm sowwy.
Watch again

Reply to them in a way that robs them of (yous)

That's not how it works you fucking idiot.

That which you seek has found you.

I think Trump has some Talmudic scholars in his ranks and also some people who stand to make a lot of money off sandnigger's thinking Trump cares about them.
Pic related is tasked with resolving the middle eastern conflict.
Also pic related builds homes and finances charities in both disputed areas West Bank is some hot hot hot real estate
Pic related also funds, cooperates, tries to take down, and disrupt everything while simultaneously being the golden boy of their respective party.

It must be painful losing NAFTA eh Ezra. But it's not going to end there I'm afraid. ;^)

You anime faggots. I never have any idea what weeaboo shit you're speaking.

Hi goon.

That ID

As for your spoiler comment, I really hope so user. I really really hope so.

It's a source by jews made for jews. That's all these kike sources are. It's the narrative they are pushing to each other. This is where you'll find the jew in his boldest form.

If you want a (((source))) just check the MSM. The MSM is how jews communicate with the goyim.

oeeeee

I know the shill in another thread joked about this but…

Veeeee!

It's things like that webm, man.

Every time the shills come out in full force, it's because Trump is doing something right, and the shills don't want us to recognize that.

Sage because I just bumped with dumb shit.

Slowly starving the Jew is a better way to deal with him than a quick gassing. It's probably the only way to deal with the Jew. Not much room, if any, for him to cry about "Muh oppression. Muh next Holocaust" and trick observers into thinking the Jew is innocent.

I'd have to think it's a good move for the Trump admin to be a fair broker between Israel and the Palestinians. Takes away the possibility of another Sirhan Sirhan Mossad/CIA hypnotized mind controlled Palestinian taking a shot and it being believable.

You sound like SRS did back in the day :^)

Then we deny them (You)s

"We should wall off every Jewish home and gas them through their AC vents"

- Donald Trump

Sure shillcuck, whatever you say.

Comments got purged from this thread. Anyone else notice?

Sure you aren't getting this mixed up with the stickied thread about the same thing? If not then do you happen to have an archive with the purged comments or something?

I'll just leave this meme material here.

TRUMP ADMIRES ISRAEL'S WALL

Zero effort.

yeah it speaks for itself. Though it is funny that involves a wall. The only wall Trump appears to care about.

Zero effort.

it does a fine job as a wall tbh

lol the wailing wall?

no u

He actually cucked out this badly? ahahahahahaha

It's quite an expansive term apparently.

If you don't like it do some activism instead of whining. Post these in Black areas.

I dont hate Trump exactly but I don't act like he isnt subverted. I think some people on Holla Forums view him as a charasmatic anti-christ that fooled them all when I personally just think he's sorta a manipulatable golem who probably doesn't that much for himself but thinks he doing the write think. I'm not as anti-trump as some people on Holla Forums are.

Cut immigration by 2/3. More important than a fucking wall.

What have you done crybaby?

You'd know that if the most recent thread wasn't anchored.

No he hasn't you stupid fucking nigger. They said illegal border crossings are down. That's not immigration and visa overstays. Fuck you're dumb.

It belongs to Palestine. They loaned the wall to the kikes to shut them up. The wall was never theirs in all antiquity.

You didn't answer his question, shitblood. What have you done? How many immigrants have you kept out?

I didn't have to answer his question because it was based on a lie. Acknowledge the truth and I'll consider engaging you further.

Nice hegelian dialectic, golden kike still touched the wall and put on his faggot kike hat

Boiling the frog is the only way to kill anything large. Look at Evrope! Also it is funny that Trump is reverse jewing the jew.

It is great to read how shills melt down when you point them out. They strawman like crazy, and their baits are so low energy, usually resorting to "no, youre the shill" or "gas yourself faggot".

You're not gonna jew me, pal.

Overall I think it goes to show Trump is more moderate than we thought he was. I don't think he's full kike but for fucks sake he's certainly not full 1488 either. One thing is apparent though, he does have the balls to say shit like this when Obama and his predecessors would've been too big of pussies. Same with his trip to Saudi, he is asserting Muslim Nations themselves to start fighting extremists, nobody before him had the guts to do that.

Trump has been "redpilled" by business and growing up and being groomed into mingling with the kikes.
He still doesn't actually know though.
He's actually trying to get the mudshits to behave the way any naive person would, but he doesn't know they won't cooperate due to being a secret israeli vassal state.

Because you're a retard who does not understand why we backed Trump in the first place, and is susceptible to super obvious shilling.

Another retard kiddie who fell for the shills being confused.
WHAT FUCKING DAMAGE CONTROL?
Most of his voter base are boomer christcuck conservatards. Israel is their greatest ally and the same events that are having Holla Forums throw itself into a fit, are just making him seem like the good guy who is a proper christian in their eyes. If you weren't an utter fucking retard, you'd realize that after 30 years of neocohen domination of the right wing in the US, it's pretty much impossible to successfully run a right wing campaign in the states without paying your dues to isreal.

What Trump has been doing so far is all the right symbolic moves that show his support for the kikes, while consistently fucking them over when it comes to actual policy. Each time I see you retards jump ship only to climb back up is going to reinforce my convictions that he was the right choice.

They're not even really jumping ship. It's manufactured outrage by shareblue and fucking ironlarpers. Just like the people who "leave Holla Forums" every few days with the same threads and same filenames. So obvious it's fucking embarrassing.

t.Blackstone shareholder

Even though they're already found out, they won't even change up their tactics.

What is the meaning of pic related?
Again, chaos-president is chaotic.

Very organic.

If only that were true. The shareblue shills show up on cue, and then go back to their backburner 5-10 posts per hour max. There are a lot of idiot newfags getting confused by their tactics. And we can't really blame them, shilling is basically several centuries worth of propaganda experiene applied to a new environment, if you haven't seen it play out a few times you can't really tell it's happening I'm fresh off the boat myself, having come to Holla Forums in 2012

What we need to do is instead of the kneejerk response of "report&filter", always provide a counterargument to whatever the fuck the shills are pushing. The silent majority of lurkers need to see an active opposition to the legions of filtered shills shitposting away.

Ok, I will bite. What the fuck is a blackstone? Are you also one of the retards from the flat earth thread?

Kill yourself

wtf im cruzmissile now

Just in case you deign to reply, dense faggotnigger:
YOU WON'T MANAGE TO PUSH A NARRATIVE WHICH Holla Forums HAS NO PRIOR ASSOCIATIONS FOR. GO ON, TRY IT. MAKE A "MUH BLACKSTONE" THREAD

hahahahah stay mad

You can post this all you like, but it's not going to distract that efficiently from HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Those threads are stickied.

Notice how they fail to elaborate when called out, and just jump to the next tactic
Trying to replicate a 1337 4chan h4xx0r'z manner of speech
Dodging the point entirely and just resorting to the shit they were pushing previously. Which relies entirely on the assumption that Holla Forums is a bunch of low iq niggers

fucking this. They're in full damage control now that fat kimmy has come out with his claims

Wew. Mental illness is always a difficult thing to witness.

I’m glad the paid shills have decided to out themselves by doing this.

Wow I can't believe I've been tricked by kike Drumpf.
Pol really sucks now.
I'm leaving foyyever now.

I do it for free.
Going to put this out there too: Nothing will come of Seth Rich. It's meant to distract you just like pizzagate, and just like the Russian narrative is meant to distract the left.. Have fun chasing the ball while those who control the system continue doing what they do!

By all means, keep trying that shit without providing a counterargument. I'm sure Holla Forums will appreciate it instead of seeing you for the kike shill you are

the funny thing is
by doing shit like that, he steals judaism from zionists

You're still doing this?

There's really something to be said about niggerfaggots like you.

You are my counter argument.

Here, save this so when nothing happens with the Seth Rich case you can pretend you're me, and tell everyone how you knew it was a ruse all along.

crump

FAITH RESTORED

Fucking retard.

Great post and exactly. Holla Forums is heavily co-opted by Jews shills and Zio mods.