Video games with awful vocal tracks

What are some games that have god awful vocals in their songs that are just laughably bad? Xenoblade X has quite a few of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pbzkUgb_d0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eternity, or "jesus christ the guy from deep purple sang this"

this game had awful vocal tracks.

the developers thought it was remotely appropriate to play this over the credits of the game.

Man, now I want to bitch about this game.

I thought the daytime city music was worse. It sounds so fucking retarded at 2:00.

All they had to do was not include vocals in the soundtrack and it would have been so much more bearable.

fucking fight me

no sweat user, just go into options -> sound and mute the music

the music in xenoblade chronicles x eventually grew on me. i ended up loving that retarded, weird western/j-pop/hip hop monstrosity that always fucking plays in town

Clock Tower

A-atleast the combat music was good right?

I can't fucking stand the music in that game, it's one of the only games I have to play on mute just to tolerate it.

Any localized vocalized Guilty Gear track. For some reason they pretty much always turn into some kind of cringetastic power metal rock opera thing.

Let's be honest here. As "catchy" as the character select screen song is, it is not fucking good.

To me there's a diference between enjoyable cheese and cringe. Sonic games have cheesy tracks but they're good.

Speaking of XCX, how's the localization aside from the censorship? I've downloaded both the Japanese and English versions, but despite being able to read Japanese, I don't feel like it right now, because it's been nearly two years since I've played a game in English aside from a few FPS games. I know there's a decensor patch, but if they fucked up the dialogue at all I'll just play the nip version in awhile.

I got one

I haven't even really been paying attention and I know that a lot of dialogue was fucked up in the translation. Although the japanese dialogue is pretty weird anyway for most xeno games, at least you won't have any awful memes jammed in it

Yeah that's one of the other things I was afraid of, terrible memes. Guess I'll just play it in nip.

the translation is fucked up but the original plot and story is pretty horrendous anyway.

Son I will fuck you up.

Obligatory

Nigger, kill yourself.

Games with amazing OST covers

youtube.com/watch?v=7pbzkUgb_d0