archive.is/z6WX6
archive.is/febsS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was already discussed earlier, but still:
I wonder how salty people will get reading that title

Reminder that he copied Thruspace…

And Welltris

AW SHIT NIGGA

But it's tetris, you can't possibly shit tetris.

Did you watch the fucking trailer? Its pretentious as fuck

It is mind boggling how little people in the medium knows about video games.
They see pieces made of blocks moving and say Tetris.
They see just blocks and say Minecraft.
They see procedurally generated anything and say roguelike.
They see difficulty and say Dark Souls.
How can I expect to see these people seeing a fault in the new Doom if they can't put 2 + 2 on even simpler things.

Block out

Unless you're Ubisoft

Barring not watching the trailer, do you remember the PS4 port of Tetris that ran like ass and was unoptimized? I think block puzzlers are making a comeback with the hipster game designer crowd.

yes, its basically pic-related

Could've sworn there was a DS game like this too

except fedoras don't use the "twas merely an act" excuse. he's just flailing around like a faggot to bait you into having any kind of reaction period.

How did this happen.

but I thought he quit videogames like forever, because we're just so terrible

I guess DJ'ing didn't work out so well?

Jesus fuck.

Daily reminder that Ubisoft somehow managed to fuck up Tetris so bad it had huge framedrops and freezes on the PS4.

It doesn't look like Tetris though, it's like those kids toys where you put a block through the shape. Except he managed to fuck that up because you just have to guess how close you are to the hole because they shove it in your face.

As for how that happened, I don't know. It's clear he has his head up his ass trying to make what is an smartphone-tier game into some sort of deep magical experience. Why he thinks VR is gonna make this game better I have no clue.

Best part is that this is an old shitty project he had scraped and now has put the pieces together to make some quick bucks because the fezbux where running out

I was fine all the way up to the point where they try and convince you that you are somehow "INSIDE TEH GAEM OH MAH GAWH!"

dude what the FUCK that is some of the funniest shit i have ever read in my whole goddamn life.

But it's ironic and retro!

Seriously though, this game looks really irritating to play. When they started talking about moving around in vr to see where the piece needed to go, I was instantly reminded of being a kid and playing games that have really slow camera controls and instinctively craning my neck to see around the corner. Struggling to see where I'm going is a quality I dislike in games, so a game that revolves around that (and also rips off at least 3 other games) is baffling to me.

I have this sweatshirt. Sue me.

It's a Fisher-Price toy; you're not fucking Buddha.

Man, this is more saddening than anything. Imagine the kind of environment someone has to be in to become so pathetic.

Memester pls leave

To be fair they might not mean the 2D tetris, one game that popped into my mind when I saw their trailer was the Tetris released for the virtual boy that was about fitting the blocks in 3D space

(checked)
It's basically this

Nobody cares Phil go away.

I wonder if they're just using a bunch of words incorrectly.

There's also Tetrisphere.

It's cool. I unironically like the vaporwave AESTHETIC, it's just the first retro inspired thing I could think of.
I suppose this pic is more appropriate.

Yes

Of course it is.

I didn't see the end there.

Looks like some (((people))) didnt find this to be that funny
archive.is/z6WX6

Leftists never learn, do they?

Did a 12 year old write this? How embarrassing.

It was on a subreddit for a liberal ass college town I live close to and apparently he's some 40 year old man. He was going on about how the only reason the town is booming is because of the college liberals starting businesses and the conservative towns nearby are shitholes because they're run by conservatives and not because more resources are going to be allocated to a big ass college campus.

Keynesian Economics

at least he doesn't hiss at the word business and start doing ten hail Marxies with his plastic hammer and sickle necklace.

It's great actually. I went to reddit to see libcuck reactions to Brexit, and you had these valiant champions of democracy saying that this is why decisions like these ought to be left to our dear leaders, that are informed and spent years researching the ramifications of the issue, the dirty proles don't know what the fuck they want.

And these are the same people that were bitching about the establishment not legalizing weed and gay marriage. Gassing them is too quick a death.

Trust me

So…

He's basically Peter Molyneux, except without the charisma?

That shit was hilarious.
Democracy indeed
You also now got faggots who are saying it's like britain was being a stubborn child who walked out of the house and turned around to see the door was locked.

There's just no way in hell you would even say Fishcunt and Molyneux in the same sentence.

He has created many gems. Flawed gems, and many with unrealised attributes and too utopic to become reality with the technology at the time, but many damn good games still, even if he is now washing out.

Fish is nothing but a Canacuck faggot hipster who got where he "is" through socializing and circlejerks.

The salt was (and still is) glorious.

My local newspaper (small town in Ontario) is apparently quite liberal. Some of their writers about Trump and Brexit are obnoxiously left, but aren't quite as preachy as the internet is.

I was speaking of ambition and gimmick creativity.
He's like a flawed, shitty version of something good.

At least with Peter, I can get excited until the game comes out.

Or the talent.
Or the ambition.
Or even the little bit of originality that Molyneux has tucked away in a jar under his bed.
All Phil Fish has ever made is a mediocre puzzle platformer with easy puzzles and platforming that doesn't matter, because death means nothing in Fez.

Now you've got me wanting to check out what mine has to say about Brexit and Trump. I'm also in a small town in Ontario.

So people associate familiar elements with the things the helped popularize them?

Kind of like real life? You'll leave behind nothing, your legacy is forgotten in 2-3 generations, and the universe happens regardless of what we do on Earth

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
#WOW #WHOA

Never mind, my town paper is too small to have a website and I don't have back issues around to look at.

Nah, in life you don't just respawn in the same room.

I loved that part.

Holy fucking shit you filthy leftist fuckers, you're too lazy to go vote but not lazy enough to bitch and moan on the internet about the fact you lost fair and square?

I sort of liked fez at first. if you turn your brain off it can be comfy. But after a few hours of playing it I got motion sickness and couldn't take anymore. Fish being a massive faggot doesn't help of course.

A generation was like 70 years shorter a hundred years ago.
We have perserved knowledge for more than 2000 years.
Your argument is dickass.

The best thing about it is how many traditionally Labour supporting areas came out voting leave. The North, south Wales, Birmingham. Labour has imploded over the issue, as if the best response is to make themselves even less electable in the eyes of the people they purport to represent.

I thought aiding and abetting mudshits in the rape of millions of underage white girls for 10+ years was as low as they could get.

Imagine what happens when the millions of mudshits they brought in to swing the elections in their favor stop being in their favor.
I'd imagine what happened with the democratic party in america during slavery.
Mass execution.
Then convincing everyone it was those darn racist right wingers that did it

It wasn't them if they did it by proxy. And if you dare bring up the "rub their noses in diversity" line you better expect to be shouted down, you fucking racist.

Fuck Phil

It's a neat concept that uses VR in a unique way.
That said, it's shit.

I'm pretty sure I remember reading that city councilors (Labour) and the staff at the care homes knew what was going on but kept silent for fear of stirring up racism.

The cops too.

i was already a fully grown man when i emerged from Babs Bunny birth canal

>I unironically like the vaporwave AESTHETIC
mein neger

Did he just steal Blockout?

Wait. Do most people only like it ironically?

my niggas why is the vaporwave aestetic so fucking comfy?

This fucking industry is too volatile, posting in this thread is cancelled, there is no next post!

>why is the vaporwave aestetic so fucking comfy?
does it matter when it's this comfy?

Wut?

It reminds you of a different, easier time, when you used to be young.

Higurashi or whatever the fuck his name is basically started talking about how they were making Bloodstained with a female protagonist now because of the SJWs.

archive.is/febsS

Well I'm guessing the usual suspects do. tumblr. Reddit. Goons.
You'd be surprised how many old pixel vaporwave screenshots that are saved as jpg and almost never fail those come sourced from tumblr. Spoilered for butchered pixels.

These pictures just make me think of Runaway City. It's too bad no one does a modern remaster of that game. It wasn't that lewd back then, but nowadays think of how good it could be in every way.

But he went for an attractive woman who shows plenty of skin, so I think it's safe to say the entirety of the message didn't quite get through to him.

fuck, post comfy old shit

Specifically it was Mr. Shitface that made this recommendation that Igarashi do this.

Goddammit. The taint is spreading.

sorry but I've got nothing mate, my HDD died last week and I lost basically everything

The whole idea is that vaporwave recycles commercial iconography and music into a new art based upon satire and sometimes genuine nostalgia. I suppose it's intended to be ironic, at least partially.

Dude the chick exposes skin to power up and the demon level had kraken titties the size of the main character just hanging free

The Neogaf faggots have been hounding Igarashi ever since the demo to "tone down Miriam's tits." They want them reduced. So we'll see if he does it or not.

Nothing good has ever come from that site

Yet it won't die.

Get your shit together, my HDD died 2 months ago and I lost nothing.

He better give her some nice ass and thighs in return.
And not because that's my fetish or anything.

Really niche fetish you got there, fam.

Ketzal Corridors on the 3DS (A aztec themed ThruSpace sequel).

wew

that damn joystick steals what was ours

Steal is such a strong word, maybe heavily inspired by and taken from but very much in the classical way of transcendental post meta irony in the ludological school of critical theorism of the mind, the VR artgame by DJ Fish Pill remix utilizes a few conceptual samples from Blockout, Potzol Puzzle, 3D Tetris, and Choke On It.

To be fair, I liked the girl with the sunglasses better.

I mean c'mon, the concept for Fez wasn't original either. The guy gets praised for being so creative, and he never thought up anything on his own.

Oh this is just too on the fucking nose with these people. Also:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off gook.

>Animu
Likewise fuck off

i dont understand the relevance of the images you have posted

I hope he comes back to twitter so we can trigger him some more

That's an insult to Tetris. All you fucking do in this is move a blob into a hole.

I love Stanhope

Its fucking VR tetris.

thats an insult to tetris. The game is more like this. Except the shapes are different.

I have no appropriate image for the levels of smug I feel right now.

You know what else isn't funny? Cuckchan parentheses maymay.

That looks horribly designed so far.

(((f2b1e3)))

Shit, why is he back? I thought he left? Go back to being a DJ Phil, we're all full up on games over here.

Eh, Castlevania has a long history of decent female protagonists. Her being female in itself isn't that bad, I just pray he doesn't let the SJW's get in his ear about 'empowering' her and just focuses on making her a good character in a good game.

He is the cup that spews forth endless curses upon the gaming world.

Jesus fucking Christ, how the fuck did this man get his title?

Don't give him the satisfaction of being called by his stage name.

i have a copy of Fez in my steam inventory that came with a hamble bamble way back.
don't know what to do with it

Run-on sentences are rly articulate

(((Salt)))

I like it for the minimalist colors. I get a Miami vibe from it. It's weird seeing how memes are actually having a significant impact on culture.

You mean a Miami Vice

Taking all bets

How long until the game is cancelled?

this one will get released, but the sequel is already cancelled in advance.

betting 100 grand with my house as collateral

It'll get released.
He likely won't release another game for a while after that

that video is phil fish as fuck

Was wondering what Phil has been up to

He looks like an 80's collage student.

Does this mean we can stop using 'memes' as a meme? I was getting tired of it.

Why haven't we stopped doing it yet? It was never funny. Irony is no excuse to be retarded.

I found it funny at first but it's become facebook frog tier.

All modern memes are facebook normalfag trash. Everyone has access to them. And honestly, the moment you call something even remotely funny a meme, it automatically stops being funny since it's destined to be taken over by the lowest common denominator.

It doesn't even use tesseracts. What a joke.

Why aren't there any good 4D games?

There is a guy making a 4D game, it's not out yet but it looks neat.

That's actually kind of cool. Wish phil wasn't involved in that

I sure hope she has another brain somewhere.

I guess that's what happens when you stick around the wrong crowd.

Of course he would hop in that bandwagon, of course he would show his hipster face in the trailer, of course it's pretentious, and of course it was going to be something that has been done several times before. Now the only thing left is finding out that it was made with stolen assets and code and we have the full Phish experience.

A shiny dollar to whomever finds the first clique article hailing this as revolutionary.

I think I remember this. Weren't you a cube in all the levels who's purpose was to play tetris games or some shit
I might be thinking of a different tetris game but it was definitely tetris, the game I played was on Xbox

Jesus fucking christ. The only thing that can doom this tech, is people like this (and Zuckerkike's shady business practices)

BEHOLD, PRETENTIOUS HOLE IN THE WALL

NO
NO
NO
This is a revolutionary game that re-imagines what you can do on VR and uses retro art styles to truly bring an immersive experience.

I'm sick of you gamers. Super Hypercube 2 CANCELED. Suck my dick and choke on it.Should have stuck to being a dj

wasnt there also a 3D tetris for the virtual boy or was it a different console?

truly a smart game for smart people

Let's not forget the price, the unreasonable space requirements, and fucking awful immersive shit.

So.

Who wants to get Fish a little upset again?

Choke on it