Smoking/drinking during vidya

Smoking is a bitch, since I always get ashes stuck in my keyboard. Drinking is also a pain in the ass, since I like to shotgun every can.
"Sipping" beer is for pussies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IZ5lgCKt5YQ
twitter.com/RapperViper/status/716249816544600064
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't smoke indoors, the flat starts to stink like shit

I like a beer with video games, but if I get too drunk I underperform.

I always perform better while intoxicated. Probably because it's the only time I don't hate myself and can concentrate as to what's going on.

Gross, dude.
Booze with vidya can be a nice way to unwind, though. A slow buzz while playing a laid back game is comfy.

You sound like you have a problem. Or are you really that self conscious even while you play video games? That's very strange.

Smoking is alright if its sporadic and with an open window.
I do it myself sometimes.
But constantly doing it fucks up all of your hardware.
Go outside nigger.

American beer tastes like watered down fucking shit, even the Turqs did it right with a volume of 1%, I dont blame you. American cider is top tier though

Eat shit you retarded nigger. Yuengling is better than anything you have.

I even kind of have social anxiety online, I don't like interacting with people, but when I'm drunk, I don't care, so I just do things without overthinking it and I perform much better.

I drink some cold chocolate

Yeah, same thing here. I don't drink too often because it makes my arms hurt like a motherfucker and that's probably caused by my cancer, if I'm to believe my doctors but shit like mmos are much easier to play after a few drinks. Same thing with fps games too I guess. I've never really been good at them and I keep telling myself I'm shit, but when I'm drunk, I don't care.

A nice can of Arizona is enough for me.

If I need to relax at night while playing a game I'll drink some whiskey, I'm not a fan of beer.

madman

I bet you drink Bud Light as well.

You wanna live forever or something?

Oh okay, that's fair. For some reason, I assumed you meant vidya on the whole.

I guess its a nice way of going to sleep

You some kind of normalfag or something?

It is. I haven't played any mmo in a while, but I threw it in an example of a more social game I guess.

Enjoy your cancer buddy.

Yeah, there's a certain level of intoxication that makes me play well but beyond that I start to trip over myself. It's hard to maintain that golden level though.

Disgusting

WEW LAD ENJOY BEING AN UNHEALTHY OBESE LOSER WITH BACK PROBLEMS AND NO SOCIAL SKILLS
where the fuck do you think you are?

Sure nigger, whatever you say.

No you don't. You're just a retard looking for excuses.

Red wine dries my mouth out too much, I usually drink a glass of water after I drink a glass of red wine.

I want degenerates to fuck off back to reddit

Stop drinking Miller faggot and have a proper one

What a faggot

Never smoked or drinked, nor will i ever but i can understand that you may have an addiction and im not gonna judg7e you user.

You deserve every bad thing that happens to you.

What's wrong with living in the middle of nowhere in Arkansas? My front yard is literally miles of corn field, but you know what? That's just free food.

Brain uploads into androids/bio-mechanical shells isn't going to happen in my lifetime, so I don't care.
I'm looking forward to a reduced lifespan anyway. I'm not going to spend it on worrying about dying.

Please teach me how to ascend to lichdom. How do I make a phylactery?

You fucking wish you had a banjo like mine.

What is wrong with you?
Otherwise Vodka and Vidya don't mix well.

Comfy as shit
Approved

Enjoy your yellow nict'd out tech degrading, scum.

Very nice
But can you play it?

Step it up nigga

Enjoy your shitty life

Here's a picture of my front yard.

look man, i drink and smoke too, but you seriously sound like you're either in your early teens or are one of those perma-fried metalheads who carved the word SLAYER into your chest and think that makes you a badass

drink your beer like a man and smoke responsibly so that you don't advertise to the world that you're a total waste of space

I don't smoke or drink, and I enjoy that it leaves me with more money per month for not picking up shit habits.

Found the cause of your cancer.

Fuckin A

Damn, user. I hope you grow your own produce, too.

Everybody post their front yard. Smoking is gay.

Mow your lawn you bitch, if you start now it might only take you a fucking week.

Get a load of this e-badass. Do you wear a leather jacket and shades when you post?

Actually the neighbor comes regularly to make hay out of it so I don't have to do shit.

I wear your sister as a condom, does that count?

And fingerless gloves, and combat boots and a fedlra.

I can't open my door I've been snowed in for 2 weeks.
Someone help

or

I swear these people play on full autopilot. Any sort of adapting to situation is lost once they get their specific flavor of substance.

I'm not a huge fan of beer but I don't mind a pale ale or imperial stout every now and again.

I tend to prefer liquor.

Иди нахуы, Ёу блядьи уестернерс аре уеак.

лив лонк, лив гопник-стиле.

but gopnics are the denerate russians

degenerate*

Where's the yards at?

I am fucking snowed in you chuckle fuck Ican't get out.

Do you not have a shovel?

You know it's winter in the southern hemisphere, right?

Take a picture of your door or windows then.

Where the fuck do you live to get snowed at this time of the year? Alaska?

Hey everyone, I found -that guy-, guess he lost his way from the gamer fuel threads.

Smoking isn't for when you play vidya, smoking is for taking long walks and thinking about life
Beer also works as a ghetto social crutch

My back yard is covered in concrete.

Found the feelfag.

Go drown your sorrows at a bar, faggot. Don't ruin my games.

no, I'm gonna join your team in a competitive match, shoot up some heroin and make your ranking go down.
AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME

Blizzard needs to be gassed for whatbthey have done to the medium.

Bars are for Chads and people with disposable income.

I'm more into clawhammer, but I can't say anything against Scruggs, can I.

Right, Blizzard did that. Video games were competition free until Blizzard came along. Right

There's nothing wrong with a little competitive fun.
It's when everyone becomes asshole tourneyfags who freak over one loss that competition sucks.

Time for some Johnny Rebel nigger

Sure

Since Starcraft Blizzard has done nothing but to try to appeal to tourneyfags

The smell of tobacco gets on every fucking thing you own and dyes your teeth browner than an Englishman's. When people say they can't smell it, they're being nice. They can.
If you're determined to donate your hard-earned money to the carcinogenic jew, at least smoke cigars. There's some class to them.

better than mouth fedoras, I guess.
All that propylene glycol residue caked onto EVERYTHING.

Find better people you retard
My group neither smokes or drinks and I make sure to not interrupt or be intoxicated during our sessions

Are you twelve?

He said don't smoke at all, but if you're going to smoke, at least kill yourself twice as fast so you can stop giving cancer to Holla Forums.

Hey don't be mean to that user, it's not his fault he likes big thick brown things in his mouth that are bad for him.

lol fag

Yeah, vaping almost strikes me as the "I want to smoke but don't have the nuts." If you're gonna be a shit, commit to it.

You've gotta look at it in terms of long-term reward, nigger.

But doesn't that taste fruity and sugary? Is vaping the equivalent of ordering girly drinks?

You'd have to smoke an obscene number of cigars a day to get cancer.

I mean sure, you raise your chances of getting cancer but so does eating meat instead of going pure vegan.

I feel the same, though for me I think it's because I second-guess the SHIT out of myself while sober, to the point I never get anything done, just sit there thinking what I should do. When I'm drunk, I make split second decisions and rely on my instincts more, and they're usually right in vidya so I end up playing a lot better.
Booze + caffeine is basically a ticket straight to "the zone" that makes you better at vidya for me.

It gets worse. Some kid I went to school with now has a job as a "vape-tender" at some vaping-only bar in glasgow. Literally, no drinking allowed, only vaping.
That shithole is going to be stickier than fly paper when they go out of business after the fad dies out.

Fuck, that reminds me of that cereal restaurant nonsense.

Is your friend also a homosexual? Because this sounds like a hipster circlejerk.

We're in hell.

Oh boy, all the flavor of a glazed donuts with none of the satisfaction of eating glazed fucking donuts. It's shit!

as a smoker myself I can safely say that it's the worst habit one can pick up

Nigger, do you mix redbull with vodka? Because I feel like shit and completely emotionless after I sober up

Did you ever consider maybe cleaning your shit up and putting it into the garbage for garbage day?

Sure is untermensch in here.

At least now I don't need to feel like a horrible hipster.

Man, I'm so glad that I have healthy lungs and can smugly look down on you for being the hipster snob for trying to justify a shit habit with a more smug way to do it.

Wait a second…

More page one results from the same site, sorted by popularity. I'm losing it here, holy kek

3/10 for attempt.

Dont you know that smoke cancer is a myth from the jews

You notice the pattern do ya? I antagonize smokers and drinkers.

I read on /pole/ that jews were made up to distract people from our true enemy, the jews

Well, I don't MIX, because good vodka should never be ruined by mixing it, but yeah I'll have like a pot of coffee/tea or an energy drink along with slowly drinking a 26 of liquor over the course of a whole night playing vidya and it's great.
Granted, I only end up better at vidya from the "tipsy" to "pretty drunk but can still see" stage, once I get to double vision it's all off and I'm terrible obviously.

You know that taking a drag from a cigarette is equivalent to standing in the middle of Pripyat for 10 minutes? It's not just the chemicals that give you cancer, you know, you're sucking radiation.

I did notice a pattern, but you know. Whatever.

WEW

Make sure to watch out for bananas, if you're afraid of radiation.

Jesus Christ user, what the fuck

I was thinking of mentioning that, yeah, not to mention the potassium cyanide in there. Bad stuff.

Also ever since I was 12, I've never been able to eat bananas. I had a banana like basically fall apart on me and it was so gross and I was just so disgusted with the whole thing that I've never eaten a banana ever since.

Would you rather live long and browse reddit or live a short life on Holla Forums?

Live long and shit on secondaries.

You should avoid bananas because of this
youtu.be/IZ5lgCKt5YQ

I've seen that, and fuck you for reminding me about that. I hate spiders so much.

You're doing it wrong:
>>>/lungcancer/

What kind of fucking choice is that, of course I'd choose Holla Forums, but Holla Forums's not killing me you fuck. Are you threatening to come kill us or something? Why would our life spans be reduced by using Holla Forums?

Nice CGI.

Nigger, take context into account. Read the posts again.

Those pesky goober goblins will get you

I didn't. I'd still choose Holla Forums, but I want to know what it is about Holla Forums that means I have to choose a short life or a long one. Even if it reduced my lifespan by 10 years, I'd choose Holla Forums over reddit anyday, but why tack a shit consequence onto a good site, and make a shit site have a good benefit? Why are you giving reddit handicaps?

I choose short life and Holla Forums. That's why I'm going into the army.

fag

Nigga, your lifetime is going to be extended by +40ish years in another 20-30.

And if they can extend it with gene therapy/telomere extensions they can do it again and again.

If you're 40 years old or less, there's a very good chance you'll be the first generation who sees immortality through replacement of organs and gene therapy.

When you don't hate yourself, I hate you the most. Just think about that the next time you get that smug look on your face.

YES PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE FOREVER!!

And maybe one day become the little girl, so I can be pretty.

Don't think he's a faggot, given that he tried to rape my gf of the time back in high school.
his legs are still crippled from what I did when I found out
He is covered in big circle earrings that you could stick a bike lock through as well as meaningless sleeve tattoos he used to wear those fake tattoo sleeves when in school, too

Good luck with that

Ah, it was bullshit. Okay.

Maybe if you stop trying to put a shekel price on everything, schlomo Shekelstein, then we won't kill you.

not all of us were always beta losers like yourself, fam. Some of us used to be chads, once upon a time.

You're a fucking liar, because if you crippled someone, you'd be a convict in prison right now because the law doesn't allow vigilante justice.

Gentile pls

God damn jews…

Okay shut the fuck up already.

Nah fam.

You're the fourth guy here pretending to be though on an anonymous imageboard.
when will summer end?

It could be legit if he's from the UK. Everyone there is such a pussy that if you broke their legs, they'd probably be too scared to do anything. That's how the muzzies get away with shit.

I got bad news, man. Summer started only 9 days ago.

I can assure you, my family member, I am not the 4th person to act tough on the internet, I'm nowhere near that old.

Bingo, too scared to press charges on account of the fact that he had an attempted rape case going on when this happened.

No one's afraid to say anything about the muzzies, it's that the politicians are handing out punishments to people who DO say something about the muzzies. All those girls who got raped and pushed into being unwilling sex slaves? They've been officially decreed as "willing prostitutes" despite all the emotional and traumatic damage they've taken, and their case was dismissed, and the woman who outted the pedophile ring got sent to SENSITIVITY TRAINING.

The UK is full of retards and liars, and he's both.

>He thinks I meant the internet when I said here
Underage please leave

You sound upset.

What's the matter, you envious of something you can't own? Why not go buy some butter knives? Don't forget your ID. Maybe some spoons? Remember your ID for that too.

>>>/reddit/

oh look we have a fedora over here

Smoking in a confined space makes the area smell like shit. Drinking's fine, though. But I think your shotgunning bullshit would spill beer all over your computer.

Just fucking chug it you dumbass, if you don't want to sip.

Whats with all the faggots triggered by smoking and associating it witb fedoras?
Ive yet to understand this on an imageboard where people have self destructive hobbies and behaviours.

Maybe. But the only people I've seen here in the States from the UK are either lefties, degenerates, or are British in accent only (proud American citizens, that is).

Me? I'm glad to have open land, space to drive 100mph down an empty highway, clear skies, and enough firepower to light up a small tank.

Why live?

I was put off smoking by watching my parents turn into withered husks of their former selves as I grew up. I swore i'd never be like them.

As for booze, i'm a fucking lightweight and get wasted after 3-4 bottles. Don't really enjoy the sensation of being drunk either, so fuck that.

I know, right?

WHERE IS THE LANDSCAPES AT PEOPLE? I WANT TO SEE SOME YARDS!

You try having a bunch of your family dying and withering away due to lung cancer and alcohol abuse.

one of my grandmothers is a drunk who chased us out of her house in a drunken rage, and and uncle of mine died of lung cancer due to smoking. I saw him turn into a fucking shell of himself on his fucking deathbed. He was pale white.

Don't smoke at all and don't drink in excess or you'll regret it. That's all I'm going to say to you.

My mother and brother are smokers, my father is an alcoholic. My friends are all potheads or drug addicts. All the people around me turned into things I never wanted to be, so in the end, I never smoked, drank or did drugs because I got a firsthand look at people I didn't want to emulate at all.

Now look at me, I post on fucking Holla Forums. Living the dream. It is a dream, right?

Its jew kike shills from freech

You're doing what you choose to do with your life, that's the main thing.

it seems you are the kike here

The only regret of living alone is that it seems like there's no places that allow dogs. Plenty of places that allow cats, though.

Well what are you waiting for user? Get yourself some pussy.

I have a cat. He's a fucking monster.

smoking is worse for your electronics than it is for you, don't smoke indoors. as for beer i don't mind drinking a few while playing a game, but i'm trying not to drink too heavily these days since i'm cutting calories like a bastard

might have to start drinking VODAK like a dirty eastern european to get my buzz now

Are they good?

ALSO EVERYONE POST YARDS

You guys keep alluding to this, but I'm still waiting for someone to elaborate on it. What's this about?

Hey, you could always get off the ride if you don't like it.
Unless you're addicted to browsing the internet. :^)

That's the problem with cats. They're a roulette. Some turn out mellow and loving, others are vicious, scratchy bastards.

Did you have him neutered? They tend to calm down if you have their balls cut off.

Drink green tea, faggot

I don't know, but I don't want to find out either.

My cat isn't neutered and he isn't a cunt. He wants to play often but he's not a dick.

ginger tea is better for you.

add sour fruit like lemon or lime, with honey.

So he's not really a monster then.

nowhere, we're busy derailing it with other shit

He was neutered when I got him. He's actually a rescue. He can be really sweet and loving most of the time, but he's got mental issues from his past, and so sometimes he'll perch himself on the counter where you can't see him and get you in the arm when you're walking by. It's gotten to the point that I now instinctively swing first so that if he's there he runs off when I catch him with a poke. Cause I'm obviously not going to punch him.

Nigga there is no way in hell I'm walking my god-damn laptop outside to position it for a non-revealing portrait of my front yard my back yard on the other hand…

smoking around your computer or consoles has negative effects on em. it'll fuck up disc readers and circuit boards and all that

Ahhh, traumatised. My auntie has the same problem, but with her dog. It simply cannot be left alone, or it panics. So I spend a lot of time looking after him for her when she goes shopping.

I love smoking at my PC but I just plow through all of my tobacco if I'm playing something that's intensive but can be paused.

I like to sip a beer or two while playing something chill, but I don't really do hard liquor while playing shit.

also only niggers can't concentrate enough not to fuck up their keyboard

I'm no cat whisperer but it sounds he was smacked around before you got him.

Thats fucking obvious
Do you think people here eat sugar heavy foods without knowing its bad for them?
Fuck sakes

You do know that most tobacco is produced and invested on the country its bought on, right?

tl;dr it makes the dust sticky and it clumps up even worse, on occasion it can be conductive too

we assosciate vaping with fedoras, ya dingus. Smoking in general is just bad for you and your electronic.

It's nighttime nigga, I can't take pictures.

Pic related

Are you fucks legitimately retarded?

I don't think he actually had an owner, I think he was a stray. He's got health issues that show that he never had any support from humans.

He had rotten teeth and had to have a number of them removed, he's got some odd issues with his eyes that I never truly understood, he has a respiratory problem (possibly from having pneumonia as a kitten), and he has a few odd tics about him that I just can't explain.

Anyway, he was still part kitten when I got him, but now he's a big boy. He likes to ram his head into people, though, like a little ram.

I can't hook my camera up to shit.

nicotine is nicotine. The end result is the same: sticky, smelly residue and cancer.

Nicotine by itself doesn't give you cancer.

Do you not have a phone?

But will it give cancer to your electronics?

Flip phone.

Flip it open and take a fucking picture, don't try and bullshit us.

I don't think I can even hook this shit up to my computer.

No one is denying that dumbfuck
This is a imageboard that more often than not steriotypes its users as fat smelly neckbeards and many of the cases probably arent far fetched.
Why the fuck are you so triggered about people mentioning something thats advertised as unhealthy and life threatning on the packaging itself?
Are you this fucking sheltered that you have to throw a bitch fit over something you dislike thats not even vidya related and doesnt affect you our your hobby?

Sometimes you need to take a break from being judgemental over videogames to be judgemental over hobbies and vices.

Look you dumb nigger, quit playing us. It's as easy as looking at the side of the phone and seeing if it has a port on the side of it.

dude what
I think you've got the IDs mixed up, friendo.

No, you dont, especially when it doesnt affect you directly or indirectly and more often than not derails the thread.

I can see someone throwing a bitch fit here, and that's not him.

My god this thread reeks of summer

DUDE

WEED

LMAO 420

Correct, have a happy webm to cheer you up, friendaroonie!

I don't follow.

twitter.com/RapperViper/status/716249816544600064

I'm not that guy, but I have a phone that can take pictures.
At 288x352 and only transmit them over infrared.

But I didn't need to check to know that.

The phone takes pictures, and it can be plugged in, the problem with it is that it can't transfer information from the phone to the computer. There's probably some software from Verizon to let you do that shit, but I'm not letting that shit touch my computer with a ten foot pole.

You can smoke around your computer all day as long as you clean it.
Anybody's computer will look like that if it's not dusted regularly.

what an absolute madman

No, the ash will go to your fans and mix with the dust turning it into this mess unless you clean your computer weekly.

I rarely clean my computer but when I do it has never even been close to being that bad.

I mean, chain smoking and sitting right next to your computer is probably bad, but the ashes don't just fly into your computer.
I smoke bowls around mine and dust every month or so, and I have no issues. I barely even get buildup.

Here's what the yard looks like though because God knows nobody who can recognize it browses Holla Forums.

Why do you have a porta-potty?

Have you never seen a shed? Unless you're talking about the water tank.

the blue thing next to the shed looks like a portajohn

Well

Don't you want to live your life in a way that would make Uncle Adolf proud?

Can you really call that drinking? He takes such tiny sips.

lmao get your shit together and stop fucking up your pets. If you can't raise well adjusted pets I sure hope you faggots don't have kids.

Fuck you man. How is it their fault that the animals are traumatized when they were found that way? Did you even pay attention to what they said?

You know what's also a bitch to drink? Old English 800.

malt liquor is a fucking hassle

okay i'm about to go buy a handle of something, some one recommend me some good whiskys

I don't know a lot about whiskey but I like English Porter.

What's it like to have shit taste?

Yeah nice out.