ITT: Games you're not allowed to criticize

ITT: Games you're not allowed to criticize

you're allowed to criticize everything

Faggot.

he never said it was bad he said you are not allowed to criticize it

Stalker, most things slavic are part of the mustard race set of holy cows.

Windows.
Unless you mean the first game, then doors. It's also pretty short, the bosses are clunky and jarring and the gimmick levels (most notably the hospital) are annoying to play on repeat playthroughs.
It's still a really fun game, though.

Undertale

this isnt powerpuff girls

Are you autistic? If you dont like something just say so you pussy.

Dude sex

pft, i love this game but its full of design holes.

It's a good game and has good atmosphere but the gunplay feels abit clunky and mutants are just plain bulletsponge
The A.I is abit dumb and can't throw grenades in SoC, it's still better than the shit we got nowadays but it just can't hold the cake against F.E.A.R

Have you ever heard of WoT and WT?

Fallout 4

man there hasn't been a good single player FPS in fucking ages

[AUDIBLE ANGER]

It's not perfect but it's not bad either.

I criticize games I love.

is there a screencap of what this is based on?

Every top 10 by reddit.

I.e. Shadow of the Colossus: bought the PS2 version and the 10 fps sickens me. Great game and all (with faulty cameras and shitty controls) but honestly with that framerate? Fuck it.

System Shock 2. What kind of idiot thinks an evil computer is so moody and immersive? It's like a TNG borg episode, with the Thief engine which is clunky as hell.

People that claim they're slavs are usually Russians. And they're genetically maybe 10% Slav. Keep in mind that nobles that might've been more slavic are dead. The slav shit is stupid. Race doesn't matter. Everyone are shit.

This is not some kind of gore or shocker right? Thumbnail looks rather cute

any wank by Kojima, white faggots will latch on to it and never criticize it

Try it on an emulator. Chances are you can run it at 30 if not 60 fps

Pcsx2 is getting really good

I want the evil computer to dominate me. And then I'd break her using my incredibly powerful romantic skills.

I think the Metal Gear fight in mgs2 is terrible and unfun. And the port is autrocious.

That too

TRIGGER WARNING
It's a puppy brutally assaulting a pair of fake boobs

He means games that Holla Forums will defend unconditionally

Surprisingly this piece of shit seems to have a dedicated defense force here. Mention anything about it being clunky or overly scripted and you'll sometimes get like 5 replies of "WELL THE PREVIOUS GAMES WERE LIKE THAT TOO SO THERE" even though that's demonstrably false.

GTA 4 was better there I said it

please, GTA games stopped being good at San Adreas.
4 took itself too seriously story wise and 5 was a clusterfuck of it not knowing what it wanted to do

God, this. I played MGS 1 and 2 for the first time this year and going by Holla Forums's opinion of them, they might be the most overrated games I've ever fucking played.

i haven't seen anyone defend this game here, but mind you after i played it and was thoroughly unimpressed i ignored threads about it. it was so fucking no-fun-allowed. my memory of any decent missions has already faded and the psychic cops took a lot of fun out of fucking around. that is if there was any decent ways to fuck around beyond finding shit to launch off of

Remember the giant wave of shit that was hurled at GTA 4 with everyone crying how they dumbed down all the san adreas mechanics.

The only thing V restored that SA had was planes. The rest of it was still dumbed down to shit, the gas can could have been cool but the gas in fucking postal 2 is better and all the weapon attachments are useless.

just for ballad of gay tony alone

GTA V is pretty much an over-glorified tech demo, sure you'll enjoy wandering through pretty polished graphics but it gets old after the first week or so

This is retarded, GTA V is pretty much GTA IV but with a larger game world and actual HDR instead of everything looking bland a grey. Yeah, I get it, some cars handled better in IV, but its not enough to favor it, most games in IV still felt like floaty pieces of shit

GTA is subject to the Zelda cycle, the current game is always the worst, the last game is always the best.etc

woa, I meant cars, I'm really fucking out of it right now

Why does this tech demo have octagonal drum magazines and unfinished and extremely low res textures around every corner?

Because you either only played the PS3 version or your computer is just a piece of shit and you need to defrag it because of slow as fuck I/O speed?

Yep, certain bait thread.
Without even reading the thread I know that there's probably several master-b8ers who used the "Holla Forums is one person" card.

You're either posting screencaps of the PS3/Xbox 360 version OR the PC version at low settings.

I'm just kind of fucking around but honestly both 4 and 5 had features that the other one should have had. Yeah, 5 added in the ability to stand on a moving train without falling over, gas tanks on cars would leak, etc. But 4 had it so that cops would actually arrest people instead of gunning them down for the slightest offenses like in 5.

They both have a ton of problems and they're both alright but the only good thing about iterative games like these is supposed to be that they keep adding more features, but 5 is missing some of the things from 4 just like how 4 was missing some of the things from san andreas. Honestly I wonder what the fuck rockstar is even doing with all of the features that come and go with each iteration seemingly at random.

I'd argue that GTA V had a good idea of what it wanted to do. Unfortunately that thing happened to be "Obligatory single player environment, but the real meat and potatoes will be in GTA Online, where we can jew people for in game currency because grinding cash outside of heists is an exercise in frustration, and the heists themselves will absolutely fall apart the second you attempt them with anyone you don't know."

If you play it on first person mode with a good pc, its a whole new game and is actually my favorite gaming experience in the past ten years. I played through it on ps3 the first time and it was good, I still liked it but wasn't overwhelmed. First person mode is fucking incredible, they dont get enough props for it. Gunplay actually feels intense and is way more challenging than just locking in and clicking x till dead. And the amount of animations and detail they put into it are amazing, every scene feels fresh and I don't think there is another gaming experience anything like it really for an open world game

Hotline Miami would've benefited greatly from co-op couch multiplayer.

GTA IV was more of a tech demo than GTA V, only it was actually impressive.

Fallout 4

Nobody posted the webm.

I can't tell if you're bitching because some autists sperged out at you for criticizing the game and you took it personally or if you're such a fantard of the game that you legitimately think it's too perfect for criticism.

This sad shit

having played the two in one sitting.
first game played like ass. and second was much more refined experience

Pick one

The Viewtiful Joe games have to be one the greatest video games of all time. When people have shit with Viewtiful Joe, its because they suck. When someone like Viewtiful Joe, they enjoy video games. They're not super hard games, but they're a decent casual filter. Also they were and continue to be some of the most fun I've ever had playing fucking video games.

Wonderful 101 is alright. It ain't great, but it's reasonably fun.

I always found it kinda stiff, unlike Bayonetta.

people dont really do that anymore

I love both games but ill criticize em right here and now cause nothings perfect.
hotline miami 1 was too short for its replay-ability to really shine, lots of glitches that can't be patched because of gamemaker, there could've been more enemy variety
hotline miami 2 was longer but its level design suffered in a lot of areas while it also limited pre level choices to fewer play styles that weren't designed around the levels.

one of the main reasons why people dont really complain about them is because the games are cheap.

But you can demolish TS16, its shit.

Dovetail games literally took a dive with this gem.

That's because people who seriously discuss it never played a GTA game older than the last one.

GTA series went to shit immediately after GTA2. One can argue that original game and its expansion were the best in the series, though I remember them being clunky as shit compared to the second one.

All of them

/thread

is this video supposed to make a point? i could only stomach about 25 seconds of a retard spitting into his piece of shit crackly mic before I gave up on it

life tbhfam

Fuvk u might oblige system shock 2

You need to turn on tessellation to fix that.

Breddy gud, user.

Yeah sure thing Schlomo :^)

but here on Holla Forums you cant like it :^)

Majora's Mask

Russians and eastern slavs in general give slavdom a bad name due to themm being mostly a bunch of inbred peasants. If you want good slavs, go to western slavs – Czechs, Slovaks, and Poles.

Uncharted 4
Fallout 4

Soon negative reviews of certain games would be deleted on the guise of trolling.

You can criticize anything, normalfags and fanboys will hate you because you will be right.

Thanks for this, I now have a reason to hate Rooster Teeth again.

This but people can criticize your criticism.

I feel like not enough people take this into consideration when criticizing any game that isn't F2P (which they'll excuse all problems because it's free).

There are plenty of mediocre games out there, but if I'm only paying $5, I get what I pay for. Equally so, people need to be harsher on full price $60 games when it's not up to scratch. Too many get by without being put into check for being too expensive for what you get.

Want to know how I know what difficulty you played?

I'm posting this because it's posted every thread where we have this shitty argument. I don't give a fuck either way. I prefer IV though.

You sound like a fucking beta when you say shit like that. Just cause it's only $5 doesn't mean you can't criticize or take issue with it. If someone asks you "should I buy this?" your response better not fucking be "It's only $10, who cares if it's good or not" because that makes you an asshole. The answer better be "yeah it's near perfect" or "no, it's poorly made." The defense of a game based on its price is indefensible.

I had the Viewtiful Joe game similiar to Super Smash Brothers.

It was fun and I had fun playing it with my friends but I can't say it was one of the best games around.
The concept was good but the characters were stereotypical shit.
Even he did it ironically I think everything could have improved by having an original cast.

Though that assistant with big boobs made my dick hard as diamonds, I'll admit that much.

GTA 5 when it was released was the same way. The only person who made a negative review of the game and didn't get any shit for it was Yahtzee's review. But I would imagine the reason for that is because those shitheads just say "Oh, he hates every game, it's ok"

Yahtzee is a meme reviewer.

Lost Odyssey.

Nintendo

I don't know man, I think the fans of MGS know how fucking retarded it is. We just want to watch what dumb plot device kojima will use to handwave all of the characters having super powers and watch snake's ass in a spandex suit while he says retarded one liners voiced by david hayter.

The story is a lot more fun when you realize that snake is an autistic manbaby who can't socialize like a normal person e.g. every cutscene in mgs3

goddamn they sound so fucking bored and corporate

Doom 1 has aged like milk.

There are no such games on Holla Forums. You'll never get banned or whatever if you say game X is shit. And if you can't handle the fanboy banter, that's your fucking problem, not game not being allowed to criticized.

I can't take anything Yahtzee says seriously after "Bioshock Infinite still occupies most of my thoughts now, over a year later."
I still watch him because I have shit taste in humor, but he's a clueless critic.

Maybe he meant he jerks it to Elizabeth often.

There are none. You can criticize anything. I'm a Command & Conquer fanboy and I still criticize the gripes of the old games, like how in Red Alert 2 only basic infantry can garrison buildings.

Fuck off back to Reddit summerfag.

Oops, left sage on.

Any game that tries to sell itself on difficulty, because suddenly any issues with the game are due to you not being good at it.

I think it's not so much that you're not allowed to criticize something, so much as just calling it shit. Calling something shit isn't really criticism it's just an unsupported opinion. Most of these so called "holy cows" that can't be criticized are actually criticized all the time. How ever, there is also plenty of rational defense in arguments over the qaulity of said game. These are usually ignored if one side or the other decides to make a shitty thread bitching about how others pissed him off when they defended a game he hates.
t. Contrarian nostalgiafag.

That's not what he said you sperg. He's implying that it should be taken into consideration when it's being criticised. Yeah Hotline Miami is short, but it's only like $10 for 6-8 hours of content with some slight replay value. Meanwhile a AAA game sold for $60 only has a 6 hour campaign and offers no replay value since it's a roller coaster. This kind of thing.
Everything else is just pointed out as people see it.

Good game itself, but flawed, if you point this out, people will act like butthurt retards trying to defend it.

Slavs are just a linguistic group. I'm a yugoslav and I have fuckall to do with russians aside from understanding a bit of their language.

Already forgot why Gamer Gate was born?

Mighty number 9.
I mean positive criticizing.
I really think the japanese mode of this game was an good game for a 20$ on steam.
Also this is an good game for someone like me what know japanese language.
(8-2 and Dina could made this worse than it is now. Gladly it survived.)

You have no Idea how much $ you need to buy stuffs from Brazil.

Also Inafune should have hired better translators.

Stop it user, don't present video gamings decline so blatantly.
It hurts.

Of course you lack enough brains to consider that something under intense scrutiny and massively over priced is worth buying just to criticise "positively"

This. It was way better than FO3, but it inherited its shitty gun-play. It felt way too slow, unfunny, and unrewarding, even when you blast a Deathclaw with a .50 BMG. I prefer S.T.A.L.K.E.R because of it.

1 is just so much easier to criticize

>>>/reddit/

Master
See here you uneducated gopnik, if you re-read my post I was whining that the mutants just feel like bulletsponge (forgot to add, if you use anything other than the shotguns of course) it just feels weird if you pump a dozen 9x39 rounds into a pseudodog just to kill it when a burst of those would have shred bandits / military
Controllers are even worse, they took up a mag or more just to kill it and they all don't drop loot

Half Life 1 and 2

Nah you just have abysmal taste.

Summer is real strong here.

HM2 exists which makes the original look like gold

I have no nostalgia for it, so maybe that's why I see its flaws.

I played it for the first time 6 months ago and I seriously didn't see any flaws. My personal all-time favorite now.

What are the flaws you have with it? I legitimately want to know, I have issues with the game myself (I have issues with every game, even ones I like), but I'd like to know what your gripes about SM are because it's such a well-designed game.

It just feels soul-less compared to SA and 4. Im playing it right now, all the damn guns feel the same, and cars too. Also it feels so limited. If you shoot a coyote in the desert with a surpressed rifle you'll still get cops, or if you get into a car drunk before you even drive you'll get cops too.

Ha faggot

Suck? The games are easy up to the hardest difficulty and very shallow compared to the rest of the stuff in the genre. Even compared to most action games.

I was going to say Mass Effect 1 + 2, but ME3 and the ensuing fall of BioWare has finally made it acceptable to point out all the flaws years after their release.

It says "sLick", dyslexianon.

In defense of some of those points, GTA V tries to emulate real life better than its predecessor, like dying to grenades. But why they would get rid of all the other things that made it more realistic is beyond me.

MY DICK ISN'T ALLOWED TO BE CRITICIZED

I never said you can't take issue with it. For fucks sake, I get pissed off when people do the same thing for F2P.

All I'm saying is that in the final review, price is something that should be considered, just like any other product for sale. If I buy a car for $200,000 but only get quality for what's normally $20,000, then that is not a good product.

I'm talking about being more harsh on $60 games and praising $5 games when they give more value than should be expected. That doesn't mean excuse the problems it might have.

At the same time, I find it condescending and patronizing if you judge an indie game as an indie game and not as a fucking game. It should be judged on the same level as a AAA or another indie game, and I don't give leeway for it being a $5 game over a $60 game.

But then again, I don't come up with half the complaints that people around here do, I've seen people complain about the most minute things, and that's ridiculous to me. So I guess that's where I beg to differ is I consider all games on the same level, but I don't nitpick little shit that doesn't fucking matter. If I have a complaint, I have things to say about it, it's not just "well I guess this is okay because it's $5" no, if I have a complaint, I have a complaint regardless of cost. A lot of the times I don't have a lot of complaints because I only really tag gaping errors. I might prefer they do something, but I don't consider that a detriment, just my own opinion and that's not criticism.

Morrowind

Even on Holla Forums, recent games like NuDoom and anything that isn't a new franchise or has Denuvo has an active defense force.

Fucking where? I want to see it
If there even is a defence force, it's the shittiest fucking ever because detractors are at least 99% of the posts.

Overwatch, easily. The fanbase is the AAA equivalent of the Undertale Defence Force. Any time you even ATTEMPT to tell them how awful it is or how it'll be dead because the genre is a fad and you're automatically met with
>dude what about WAIFUS using this defense even ironically is fucking retarded
Or god forbid they try to argue that the level design/mechanics are even close to good, and that someone games should reward individual skill rather than the skill you need to convince a bunch of redditors and 12 year olds to actually play the objective instead of going for epic montage kills.

I'd hate to see what gets popular next, and don't get me started on nintendofags.

The userbase is just packed full of casuals. The sub reddit has something like half a million subscribers.

It's not bad for a moba, but the fans insist on pretending it's a shooter though which is as sad as it is delusional. When they use the term "arena shooter" is when I get depressed and angry.

Why does he open his eyes so wide? Chink needs to squint- Oh…

that game gets shit on all the time, I play the game and even I know that

It's a vocaroo of a post where some autist has a mental breakdown about the game.

It'd be a decent game to have a round or two in playing on a friends computer. Put paying for that shit? Actually playing that shit beyond ~5 hours? Nah, no it is absolutely hardly worth the time. It's hard to find a more bland game, really.

It gets shat on on here, but everywhere else, even constructive criticism is shouted down instantly. Anywhere it is even referenced is immediately filled with the fanbase hunting down people who disagree with them, and absolutely refuse to give an even decent argument beyond the shallow ones I've mentioned already.

Where?
I want to know what places you guys visit.

Mainly jewtube from what I've seen, which is a good place to get a decent reading on. Pretty much everyone is on there. All the crowbcat-type vids where a company is shat on for it's practices always has tons of non-CoD players in the comments from 4cuck, tumblr and reddit. Social media also. I couldn't tell you about tumblr/reddit because any community based on an upvote system is dead intellectually on arrival.

As for 4cuck, I regularly hang with a dude who goes there and whenever I see him on it, there's always tons of threads praising it in the catalog. Saw at least 9 of em today.

yeah, there's a good reason we made that cycle. Fucking blizzdrones

This game is good to fuck around and that's about it. I'm pissed off how disappointing both campaign and online heists ended up being as well as how unimportant money is. The AI in this game is also completely retarded. They either walk around, run away, or punch you. It feels like like they said they were going to make a chocolate cake and then they gave us a really shitty vanilla cake with chocolate frosting.

I like it more than GTA IV but it's got a real lack of shit to do in the open world. The fuck is the point of all that empty space if there's literally nothing to do? As fun as running around causing mayhem is, if there's next to no short-term goals to work towards then you might as well not even make it open world in the first place.

I this one speaks for itself.

disgusting

Genuinely curious, what's your problem with it?

Did you try aiming for the head? You can 1 or 2 shot them with most weapons if you aren't a miserable shot.

I doubt anyone can even give some half decent valid criticism of this game.

The quality of the entire game plummets in the 2nd half, anyone who denies it is a retard or a shill. Bed Of Chaos, Lost Izalith, Reused dragon legs, reused boss filler. Complete fucking shit.

I've already bought it several times under different names.

Why? are you are afraid some asspussyboi on the internet will argue with you?

its a shitty grinding game, dont even have to try

Everyone says that, so obviously you are allowed to criticize it.

Alright, I've seen people defend the lag in PVP and say it improves it because it makes it more strategic.

BUT I AM SPECIAL AND DIFFERENT BECAUSE I DYE MY HAIR PINK

Reminder that there's an Overwatch general on Holla Forums. They need their own board, like /mtt/.

Well those people are retards

This surprises you? On current year Holla Forums? On mark run Holla Forums?

I'm not surprised, I just disapprove.

I honestly think there's just a single user who preys on any DS thread and calls 2 the best and genuinely believes it. Bless his heart.

PvP on Dark Souls in general was a mistake. I'd rather the time spent on it go in to more single player elements.

We're also having Steam Sales threads now. I really need to step up my shitposting game and you faggots need to help me.

Screw you, the gun play was hysterical.

Damn. I had forgotten these people existed for a while. Thanks for ruining my night.

It's closed off and received about 5,000$ from 69 different backers. Probably a dead project; hope isn't lost.

Yeah I could if the pseudodogs don't jump around the whole place, and their heads bob around so much that sideshots will usually hit their legs / body
Atleast blind dogs just run at you, but pseudodogs are a fucking nuisance, even worse than snorks

Wew lad

FEAR is Holla Forums's DOODMOOM
It's not a bad game, but it's nowhere near as good as people say it is, and it's hugely dumbed down compared to older shooters and basically gets praised for not being totally braindead.

Defense videos for Bethshit/Zenimax published games are always maximum retarded.
Like to the extent that I think we have a real equivalent for Super Saiyan, but it's for stupidity rather than strength

I think for me, my opinion comes from judging the game as a whole. As such, making a note that you are getting something for value isn't a bad point point to make. From a consumer standpoint, that's important to a lot of people.

Overall though, I agree. A game should be judged equally. If two games have the same problem, they have the same problem. However, it can be excused if the consumer is looking for value and one is cheaper. That doesn't mean the flaw doesn't exist, but from a purely consumer point, it can be looked past.

From a critique viewpoint however, you are completely right, and price, development size and cost of production should play no role in critique.

Are you talking about the Doom reboot or the original Doom?

What shooters would you recommend over FEAR, then?

The reboot. The original Doom is one of those games that holds up surprisingly well, even despite being a 2D game pretending to be 3D

Pretty much any id software game up til Q2 (because Q3 doesn't have a proper SP campaign) Descent, Hexen, Heretic, Metroid Prime, Dark Forces, EYE, Vanquish, Lost Planet 2 (sadly brought down somewhat by GFWL)
Rainbow Six 3 and ARMA if you're into tactical autism
I'd place STALKER above it as well.

I'd place RTCW's better levels well above anything in FEAR, but its worst levels a little bit below it. I'd also toss at least one of the Max Payne's in there (1 or 2 I mean. 3 was just alright).

I'd place The Darkness 2 in the "weirdly unappreciated and worth checking out" category that most outside of Holla Forums would place FEAR in, though I wouldn't call it strictly better than FEAR. Same goes for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. Binary Domain is also underappreciated but not great as a shooter (exploding robots are great feedback though. Incredibly satisfying)

Also if you're into kinda spooky shit, Condemned, and Undying pull it off far better than FEAR does. I'd argue STALKER does as well

Main problem though is that FPS/TPS is an underutilized genre. It's overdone and yet almost none of the potential has been sought out. Every so often there's a game like Bulletstorm that could have been top-tier but ended up being a slowass console shooter with dumb forced cutscenes

the PS3 version has no such thing.

I have no idea why people loving sucking the second one's dick so much, the game took the first one and turned it into a bland shooter with shitty cel-shaded graphics, ugly level design, along with the bullshit "muh gf" storyline turning into pretty much the main plot.

i play overwatch on a somewhat daily basis and TF2 classic is ten times better than this shit

Reported, asshole.

lol

preaching to the choir

>>>Holla Forums

he fucking fully deserved it, a decent man would've fucking jumped on it at that point.

also do you know where to get decent ISIS executions and shit? call me edgy, I don't care

Yeah you can get them on Holla Forums you fucking newfag.

STALKER is boring crap tho

Tapan Kaikki did Hotline Miami better 20 years before.

>>>/triggered/

I haven't touched that shit since the first exodus, that place is BUILT for newfags as a shitpost playground. How the fuck would I know is on there at this point?

That was a good video, user. Got me teary-eyed from the nostalgia.

user, the game is only 8 years old. Shit was from the previous generation of consoles, man.

didnt stop you the last time

Post more snail girl.

Or you know, livestream sites even news sites will have gory stuff posted and around for a couple hours before being taken down or left up if it's less gory and more "harsh reality in your face" like public beheading of unassuming bystanders in a wartorn town from jihadists that isn't some flashy execution stunt.

Anyways trolling you with shock videos is not against the rules, if it's NSFW then it must be spoilered and it can't be spammed but then it's spam.

Save for MGS1, where Jeremy Blaustein was able to do a loose translation of Kojima's script and help Hayter make Snake sound like a regular human being.

Too bad Kojima was so irritated by it that he demanded literal translations in the following titles, which results in autistic manbaby Snek.

Its unbalanced with a shit story and somewhat repetitive gameplay because the vast majority of bosses are reskins of previous ones.

I still love it though and I'm so sad that my DS' charge port broke and I can't afford to fix it. Truly a game for the ages.

well, he does make movies.

nice

It's not locked to controller usage. Vanquish has enough action game elements to hold it over, but the Darkness is more of a traditional shooter, so having to aim with a thumbstick is garbage. You could buy an adaptor to use M+KB but what's the point?

Can't personally recommend console versions that I haven't played (especially when the PS3 has more than a few games with awful framerate issues, even compared to the 360), also the above mouse issue still applies (though to a lesser degree). Pretty sure the Buccaneer Edition is also a valid fix

nuDoom makes The Darkness look good.

Obligatory

This game is never meant to have a good story, and its not even unbalanced as much as you say it is.

Some what repetitive? Eh somewhat somewhat I guess. I didnt feel the repetitiveness at all imo.

Honestly it has minor flaws but I liked the story, the fact that you are not even the main character. Its better if it stays like that.

I really do hope at some point Blizzard gets their head in the game and realize even with content stream they're offering isn't going to keep fans around for too long.
I really hope they open the game to mod support soon. I have a feeling if they did that, the community would literally double itself. Having modding tools just simply to build maps would make the game last a fuck ton longer. Add if they added in a developer curated cosmetics system (akin to tf2 and cs:go) the game will literally be eternal if the fanbase doesn't grow up and realize how shit the game kind of is. Webm for example is something they should address

The missions were the best part of GTA V. You did unique shit in each story mission but the gimmick lasted a minute for each one. It wasn't just "Escort A" or "Kill X amount of people". It was too short though.

Jesus. That Webm has actually triggered me.

…what?

where the hell did nuDoom come from?

nuDoom is the name like numale or nufemale because it's not proper. They named it "Doom" but the original game is called Doom, so it smacks of arrogance and ignorance. So rather than call it Doom 4 or Doom (cause it's not Doom), people have taken to calling it nuDoom because it's like a tranny trying to pass as a real girl or in this case a game trying to pass as a game it isn't.

Fucking why then.

wait was this from a kickstarter?

been trying to figure out why i keep coming back to warframe or blunderwatch
i try to high up my expectations when something new comes out, to later be disappointed

Did you try just running up to it and stabbing it with your knife repeatedly? Controllers are literally the easiest enemies to kill.

Personally, just because he has a few retarded opinions doesn't make him horrible over all, besides as far as I can see, you just have to get used to critics saying that bioshock infinite is good since I haven't found any reviewer or lets player who thinks infinite is bad.

There are also the same racial roots. Of course, the culture is different, but I found there are some similar characteristics even there. For example, in slav countries, you rarely see any SJW bullshit, even in the most westernised ones like Czech Republic, as slavs tend to be more 'on the ground' and, for the better or for worse, stuck in mostly thinking about their daily troubles and woes rather than caring about some faggot's fee fees. As a result, they tend to be conservative, but also rather apathetic to things that don't directly affect them, which may make them seem dim to anybody that tries to discuss things like philosophy with them (after which they'll mock him about caring about pointless bullshit).

I don't even have a reaction pic for that.

We stretched that reasoning too far.

Maybe we should stop pretending that they are arbiter of taste?

I'm not saying that infinite is good just because critics like it, I'm just saying that critics in general like that game.

You are not getting the context of what I'm saying. I'm saying critics have shit taste and it isn't an exception but a rule.

The Lost and Damned was pretty good too

Doom is the shittiest FPS. :^)

Bar 1 or 2 exceptions out there, you're right, sorry about that.

You and the rest of you who par took in the OP's topic are faggots, you can criticize anything, but if people disagree they're going to debate it, this is a discussion board after all.

Oh shit I never tried that
I just got too paranoid when it hits me with me with those invisible bolts out of nowhere, makes me really spooped too with the hazy shit he's pulling on my mind when he's around

I agree, Doom (2016) is the shittiest FPS I've ever seen in the last decade.

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy
I love the game's concept, but almost everything about it is ass.

This was bad in cawadoody and all the other braindead shooters, but here it's acceptable.
They're omnipotent, they can always see you unless you're cloaked, they just run towards you shooting.
1/3rd of the dialogue form the interactable characters are pretentious 2deep4you philosophy 101 crap, and the other 2/3rds is childish and edgy shit. I'm not sure if it's just a very bad translation from French to English, but I'm talking about the "GRAH FUCK YOU YOU STUPID FUCKING POOPIE HEAD! IA MA EVIL AND I WILL TEAR OUT YOUR FUCKING ORGANS AND SHIT ON YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKING FUCK FUCKING POOPY SHIT HEAD FAGGOT BITCH!!!!" responses that seem to be common in the game. Except for the caps and the swearing, I did not have to exaggerate too much on the obvious "bad guy" responses, they're so awful.
If they see you once (and they can see you from miles away through haze and fog) all enemies everywhere automatically know where you are until you complete the level.
Why use a sniper rifle when I have a Bear Killer? Some of the guns are absolutely useless from the mid-game onward.
There's a lore reason for this, but in practice it just looks like some people just stole some assets from an amateur gmod community after they said "Fuck it" halfway through a WH40k game so the Not-The-Warp shits out everything from Serious Sam enemies to werewolves to the Cyberdemon from Doom. Some might think this makes it "crazy-awesome, but I found it just lazy.

But because it's got a cool upgrade system and the setting is interesting, both of which I did like, 40kfags and thirsty Cyberpunk fans hail this thing as one of the greatest games ever despite playing like a shitty free Source mod. It's fun, I still have it installed and everything, but for fuck's sake, it's not that great. It's like early Dark Souls where they just assume you didn't like it because it doesn't hold your hand or that you just need to GIT GUD because they can't handle any fucking criticism so they scream about how it's really because everyone else is too stupid to get their so deep and so complex game.

You're allowed to criticize everything here. But you're not allowed to talk about everything though.

Basically anything mainstream or advertised on TV will get you outright attacked as a shill or something else.
Autistic ripping apart of a game down to little flaws that have never fucking mattered in other games but it just so happens that this game was made by a developer that we all should hate. Or someone on twitter said something SJWish even though it has nothing to do with the game. Or its published by some publisher we're all supposed to currently hate. Or its on a platform we're supposed to hate instinctively.

Autism has ruined video game image boards.

Nah, autism made them, normalfags ruined them

No, autist.
No.

The point is SHODAN is an AI that was built with set moral and personality protocols that while never erased are bypassed allowing her to go rogue. In the fallout between System Shock 1 & 2 there is even legislation enacted preventing personality based software development in order to prevent another rogue AI emerging.