See this mountain?

See this mountain?
You can climb it!

That church is really nice, everything else just looks like shit.

virtual legos are fun. shame they all have as much depth as a toilet

For fucks sake when is Cubeworld coming out

Is this about one of those autism games?

That LEGO game looks better.

The more important question is can I fuck that mountain?

Do these minecraft-style games still sell? Man I should make one and ask Holla Forums for what should be in it.

Is that a motherboard?

NEVER EVER

I know he took a fuck long hiatus and then supposedly came back. Is he still working on it?

I don't know if I even have my login info anymore

NEVER EVER

not really, people want content in the games, or they might as well stick with what they already have.

At least he can release it after its 2 year anniversary.

According to google

tfw cant post a sad wojak right now but i dont have my meme folder with me now

We live in the golden age of Liru now, friendo's.

Everything is

FOREVER EVER

stay dry pupper

kill this shit thread already

NEVER EVER meme magic only works if they're not scam artists who never intended to finish the game.

That game has absolutely nothing in common with Minecraft, at least gameplay-wise, the art style is kind of similar at best.

GIve me a game like this with the gameplay mechanics and depth of Star Ocean 2, and I'd consider playing a 'tismblocks game.

I fell for this meme long ago. I have no idea where the fuck it came from.

SO2's depth is more about how many different things you can do, how they all interact, the various ways to unlock all of the characters on each playthrough side, how to unlock the secret dungeons and true endings and so forth.
It's not a terribly difficult game, but it is an incredibly rich game.

Why do you hate him?
He seems nice enough, just a big liar.

You like people who lie to you, you little cuck?

Every item creation method you can learn is actually a combination of 1-3 lesser skills, that you have to level individually to level the item creation itself. Also certain item creations, like cooking and art, have fixed inputs and random outputs which, at least for cooking, also varies by character. There IS a lot of depth to SO2, even if it's inefficient and confusing depths.

I like the cooking, personally, because it only ever needed one item to work, so if an enemy drops a cooking item i can make things directly. In the Tales games, i usually have to buy ingredients no matter what, making the cooking, at best, just a different stock of less readily-usable healing items.