Hello Holla Forums, /furry/ here!

Hello Holla Forums, /furry/ here!

So recently this browser game, Furvilla, came out. You might be wondering, "wow, why would we care about some Gaia knockoff with fucking furries?!". Well, it just so happens to have the biggest concentration on tumblr. Otherkins, fictionkins, headmates, all that bullshit, in one safe space! Forums are full of that human trash, and the game allows you to pick any gender! This stupidity can't stand any longer, somebody ought to crash a plane r two.

Out brave explorers have already begun looking up places to rally and shitpost. Hopefully we'll manage to trigger enough retards before they start a lockdown of sorts. We wouldn't mind you chiming in too if you feel like trolling tumblr furries is more fun than arguing about vidya.

Here's the /furry/ thread if you for some reason would enjoy checking on our fuckhouse:

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Gaia_Online
furvilla.com/forums/thread/566-otherkinfictionkin
furvilla.com/forums/thread/2129-why-can-i-be-double-male
furvilla.com/forums/thread/591-lgbtqa-gathering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/furry/564316
Ooops sorry

fuck off back to your sesspit nigger

I'll be fair to OP, the furfag is letting us know where a potential place filled with tumblrtards is

so tempted to play this piece of shit and rope some faggots into it to shit up their servers, record the massive triggering

What's Gaia?

Yes, exactly. I'm just thinking /furry/ on itself won't be enough to cause any severe mental damage to the tumblr crowd, so maybe you wouldn't mind assisting shitting up the place?

Holy shit, and I thought I was young at 22.
Google, user.
Anyway OP you might be a fucking furry but today you're alright. If I get bored I might hop on later. If I see anything genuinely traumatizing I'll hold you responsible though.

To the gas chamber with you.
>>>/auschwitz/

Oh god are you kidding me, you never heard of it? It's some shitty broser chatroom "game" where you could grind some cash to customize your avatar while walking around. It was full of the most retarded weaboos and furries, and 4chan would raid it, similarly to Habbo Hotel. Oh and if you never heard of Pool's Closed because of AIDS then Jesus Christ you are the newfaggiest of newfags.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Gaia_Online

If I wasn't so lazy I'd spout feminist rhetoric but replace male if some certain species of furfag and see how long I last.

So the goal of this game is making your character look "special" like Gaia, except with furries?

THERE IS NO WAY THIS CAN END WELL

Looks like it has the opportunity to be very degenerate. I'll let the aids spreas and avoid that shit all together.

This is going to end badly.

I'm going to be totally honest: if I were any good at design work I'd have already made this game and pocketed many furry dollars. Not because I like furfags, but because I hate them and I could put their money to a good cause (literally anything else).

Sadly I have no idea what this developer's intentions are, but I imagine they can't be good.

Adorable.

It's pretty much Gaia: Furries Edition
So it wants autistic kids, and just so happens to have attracted the most autistic, childlike audience ever: tumblr furries.

Holy shit, and I thought I was young at 21.
How have you not grown a thick skin by now?

Underage b& confirmed. Get out.

Go back to your containment board, faggot.

Where is OP? Show us more examples of degeneracy this site provides.

furvilla.com/forums/thread/566-otherkinfictionkin

furvilla.com/forums/thread/2129-why-can-i-be-double-male
furvilla.com/forums/thread/591-lgbtqa-gathering
Here are a few.
I can't seem to be able to find any search on these forums so it's taking a while to find more of anything cancerous, apart from a few first pages.

G E T O U T

Go to /cow/ or /baph/ for that shit though

i just don't even

THON THON?

>>>/furry/564316

The art is pretty good.

THEY NUKED THE FORUMS OVER LOW-EFFORT TROLLING