Alright so you know those NGOs running ships and illegally bringing in shitskins to Europe...

Alright so you know those NGOs running ships and illegally bringing in shitskins to Europe? Well Generation Identity is going to start running interference on them. Some of you may have seen Lauren's video on it which I have embedded.
yeah yeah this is actually an important issue and someone is doing something about it. As said in the video they need some support in the form of funding and research. The landing page where you can both donate and send the group messages for their project is here
>defend-europe.org/de/support-us_de/

Regardless of whether or not you can support them on a funding basis, we can definitely support the research side and lord knows it since they said it took days to find one ship. since the video I have compiled a list of all the ships that are known, the organizations fielding them, and some basic resources for hunting down more.

The current list of orgs and ships is as follows

Dignity I
Bourbon Argos

known affiliated people:
Marco Bertetto

Astral
They are looking to acquire larger boats and are seeking further funding.

MOAS (migrant offshore aid station)
Topaz Responder
Phoenix

Sea watch
Sea watch 2

known affiliated people:
Ruben Neugebauer
Harald Hoppuer
Giorgia Linardi (lawyer)
Frank Doerner

Sea eye
Seefuchs

Minden

Golfo Azurro

Luventa

MV Aquarius

Vos Hestia

Audur

ALL LOCATIONS CAN BE FOUND ON A PERIODICALLY UPDATED REAL TIME BASIS HERE
marinetraffic.com
you search the boat, you get basic info. you click current position, you get their location.

Most of these boats can hold in excess of 100 people and operate almost continuously. Estimates place the number of people being trafficked across the med at 300k and I estimate that these boats could move 100k a year easily based on reports they tout of one ship saving 2k in a weekend for example. This means there are a lot of boats not accounted for. The tracking website can be used to locate some suspect boats in odd groupings and positions along the coasts with known ships. These ships then need to be researched to verify their complicity in this human trafficking operation.

We should also get some financial minded anons looking into their funding. I found several mentions of this website
Being a source of funding. It is in german so we need someone that can look through it for information.

TL;DR
Generation Identity is starting to interfere with NGO ships bringing illegal immigrants to europe. they need info on what ships and where they are, I started a list of all the ships I could find the last couple days and found a nifty site showing real time locations of them. these ships only account for about 1/3rd of immigrant traffic though so we need to dig to find the rest of the ships.

Kill yourself.

Fuck off Lauren we aren't giving you shekels

it seems everyone wants to tap into Holla Forums now.

know that this is a war fought on numerous fronts, even with our large numbers, with the antifa actions in the US, the wikileaks that need to be sifted through and disseminated as well as being ready to react to the chaotic nature of the world today, even Holla Forums can be stretched thin.

what you need to track these boats is a dedicated task force monitoring their paths. Holla Forums relies on quick bursts of momentum usually. to dedicate a long term project to finding these boats we have to know doing so would be worth while.

say we find these boats and they are within reach of Generation Identity or some other friendly factions realm of influence, what exactly are you going to do about it. It is one thing to shoot flares at one of the boats to bring awareness to the fact that it is happening, it is another to actually stop them seeing as how Lauren Southern and her crew just got detained by the Coast Guard and the NGO boat went along unhindered

So Lauren leaves Jewish youtube and now is trying to stop refugees trying to stop Muslims from coming into Italy?

I thought she was a reporter?

this is now an anti-alt-kike thread

I knew it was a mistake to actually put the video here. you niggers. it's not about ecelebs on this one. a valid point is presented that no one is doing anything. Frontrex blusters about charging someone with something but never does. no one else is mounting any fucking opposition. Generation Identity is actually willing to go out and do this shit and be arrested for it. they are willing to do it if we just give them the information. you don't have to donate.

generation identity can handle long term tracking. I found all these boats in like a day, but they're only about 1/3 of what is out there. we just need to get them the information, they can take it from there.

yeah it's not about lauren, the vid is cause its in english and states the goals. it's about generation identity.

also stop advertising this thread in unrelated threads, you don't even know how to link properly

This.
ur 4fast20me user

it's about alt-kike subversives that don't think white genocide is real pulling a publicity stunt to farm shekels from lemmings like you. Neck yourself.

Bumping for importance

fuck off alt-kike retard.

Fuck off kike retard some people actually care about stopping these mud boats

certainly not shekel-farming OP and lauren "muh white genocide remember the six gorillion" southern.

how do you feel about the alt-right user?

as said, you don't have to donate. you can just send a message with a ship name and whose running it.

hey, one tactically minded person.

Thirsty beta males will never learn will they? Yep, just keep throwing your hard earned shekels at Lauren Southernstein, as she spends it on stupid shit with her BASED™ African-American™ "friend," who is also into civic nationalism™.

To think with the low low price of 9.99, YOU CAN END MIGRANT BOATS TODAY.

lots of repeating integers

Why would I help an enemy get attention?
Fuck you KIKE.

This is now a 3PAC thread son, straight up

they are so dumb.

Oh look the ironlarp shitskin is chimping out again

I doubt he's a fullblood kike, probably a mischling mongrel who bought into civic nationalism. Or maybe just a mulatto mongrel? Civic nationalism is a fucking joke.

I swear to god, on DoTR I'm killing D&C niggers like you that can't into helping white people just because they aren't as redpilled. you

Kill yourself.

How do you feel about the alt-right user? you can tell me about it.

Just because you namedrop the Day of the Rope, doesn't mean you're one of us. How about you ask your kike bimbo what she thinks of the Day of the Rope? Probably not that warm to that idea, just a guess.

I'm no fan of the alt-lite. unlike you thought I can see that in this situation the issue trumps any personal feelings for the one person you might consider autright who is giving a platform to a white nationalist org that is willing to actually do something even if they get arrested for it.

frankly gavin mccinnes is a degenerate that puts shit up his ass on camera. jack posobiec is completely deluded on race and the jews. cernovich is idk what cause I dont' watch him, and dicky spencer is in it for fame. regardless of that, these boats are bad. neither you or I are there to do anything, and these guys are willing to do it even if that martin guy looks like a hipster tool.

no, hunting down antifa like eric clanton, starting RWSS as my first op, participating in deportation nation, redpilling the newfags, and goreposting the kike shills is what I would say makes me a part of the board faggot.

quit shilling for this dumb bitch i bet she fucks muds and kikes exclusively…

Well maybe I was wrong, but you should've fucking known not to post that kikess bitch.

IT'S ALL ALT-KIKE

YEAH, BUT THERE'S NO OTHER MEDIA ON THIS IN ENGLISH, BUT LAUREN.

FFS CAN WE MAKE IT ABOUT THE FUCKING FAGGOT KIKE BOATS ALREADY AND NOT ABOUT THE MESSENGER!?!?!?!

nope

If a Rockefeller or a Rothschild did the same thing Southernstein is doing, would you trust it?

I don't trust anything this bitch is involved in.

(((Lauren Southern)))
All These Replies
DRINK BLEACH OP

there is no explanation for that logic other than being a shill. like i get the muh eceleb and the muh alt kike shit, but lauren is clearly aware of what's going on even if she's not entirely redpilled.

everyone saged except you and OP

you're the only one not using sage here retard.

Really nigger?

do you faggots have a better option for stopping the boats? what's your brilliant plan?

Kill yourself kike

Fucking kill yourself Lauren Holla Forums isn't helping you I hope you drown

This is now a thread about how Caillou died. Press F to pay respects.

Anything that doesn't involve helping kikes.

OP, you gotta answer me, if a Rockefeller or a Rothschild did the same thing as Southerstein is doing, would you trust it?

Give shekels so they can wave flares at ships… fuck off. Will donate only to an org when I see an actual body count.

that's a false equivalency and you know it. she's not jewish. we've debunked that shill shit already. she did a genetic test for fucks sake.

F

see>>9917172

KIKE

you don't have to donate. find a ship. any ship thats taking shitskins to europe. send a message. done.

the fuck is wrong with you faggots sometimes I really wonder. you had a problem with RWSS kicking antifa into winter streets too.

That's not an argument and not an answer. Because you know damn well that the answer is fuck no you wouldn't. Stop thinking with your dick for a second.

(((who)))?

Fuck right off alt-kike cancer.

sage

where's it say she's jewish? it says her family ran from nazi invasion in denmark. you think jews were the only people running?
she has none of the genetic markers of jews.

I'm not doing it for lauren, I'm doing it for generation identity. as soon as we've got our own group over there then whatever. but they're the only ones doing shit. if i was there I'd be doing more than waving flares, but I'm not. I've made the suggestion, we'll see what they do. but its their choice if they start getting more aggressive cause they're the ones risking jail time and shit.

yeah man I just don't get it. you can't even do something unless you get exactly what you want right here right now. well we don't have hitler, we don't have a reich, we aren't in a position to piss in the face of opportunity and throw away chances to gain ground just because you might have to work with someone that isn't 110% REICH.

you fucking cowardly faggot. you won't even play the game cause you dont have the confidence that you can outjew the jew.

Working with Jews is not outjewing the Jew, it's getting Jew'd. Southernstein might as well be a kike, coopting a movement for shekels.

autism

top kek, muh six gorillion.
I don't associate with kikes and subversives who deny white genocide.

e9b648: ALT-KIKE SHILL

well her genetics says youre being way too autistic on this one.

if she's not genetically a kike she might as well be.

also, the money goes to generation identity. you know, the same group that opposes the european globalists, hates the immigrants, wants to preserve white culture in europe, and trains as militia style as you can in cuck europe?

Well if you want to get swindled by yet another fucking kikess, go right ahead. No one's stopping you.

But please don't try to take the rest of Holla Forums through the mud with you. Try cuckchan, or TRS forums. I bet they'd LOVE to throw shekels at a subverter.

because no one in the history of Holla Forums ever started as anything other than SEIG HEIL WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN RACE WAR NOW.

you know around here we'd call you a knuckledragger. just can't think chess wise. youd be good for handing a shovel or a hammer but fucking hell no would I hand you tax books.

Around where? Your little TRS shindigs? Your little civic nationalist circlejerks? You're a joke man.

Donating would probably be a stupid thing to do. Maybe she can scam some shitskin proudboys over on cuckchan.
The boat search sounds fun, though.

Only kikes and kike accessories ran.

MADTM

I've never denied white genocide after I was made aware of it, never mocked it like this jewess whore.

are you actually trying to phish me shill? I wasn't sure till now. but that's pretty blatant. I'll tell you anyways, I'm in houston. come on down. I'll put your knuckle dragging ass to work reporting the illegals and calling in niggers dealing drugs. people like you that can't work together partly cause our problems.

I've actually been going out into the internet to fight the influence TRS is gaining all over the place. you probably don't realize it but they've just about wiped out our progress with gen z. they're a bunch of unrelatable cucks now.

what've you done. complained that people aren't nazi enough when we're in a completely hostile world. you're a lazy cowardly nigger and hitler would have had you shot.

ITT: NEETSocs and Stromfags engaging in autistic screeching

People keep saying that Lauren is controlled opposition. I don't know, she seems like a blue pilled conservative who's slowly turning purple to me.

A year ago she would never have hung out with members of Generation identity. Could be a ruse for shekels though.

I really want her to be /our/ girl

Idk. At least we can agree all the Jews need to die.

Yep, totally was trying to phish you.

Do what thou wilt, I don't care. When you get duped by Southernstein, don't come crying to Holla Forums.

Alright so you know those hoot ass trouts giving hoots and illegally bringing in hoots to the world ? Well Zero Hoots Gang is going to start running interference on them. Some of you may have seen 3PAC's video on it which I have embedded.

yeah yeah this is actually an important issue and someone is doing something about it. As said in the video they need some support in the form of shitposting and hoot extermination. The landing page where you can both donate and send the group messages for their project is here

Regardless of whether or not you can support them on a daily basis, we can definitely support the shitposting side and lord knows it since they said it took seconds to find one hoot. since the video I have compiled a list of all the hoots that are known, the organizations fielding them, and some basic resources for hunting down more.

The current list of orgs and hoots is as follows

known affiliated people:

Pewdiepie

Slim Jesus

Lil Dicky

OP

They are looking to acquire larger hoots and are seeking further subs.

ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAN BE FOUND ON A PERIODICALLY UPDATED REAL TIME BASIS HERE

zerohoots.com
legithiphop.com

you search the hoot giver, you get basic videos. you click current video, you get their channel.

Most of these trouts can hold in excess of 100 hoots and operate almost continuously. Estimates place the number of people being influenced to give hoots across the med at 300k and I estimate that these trouts could move 100k a year easily based on reports they tout of one ship saving 2k in a weekend for example. This means there are a lot of hoots not accounted for. The tracking website can be used to locate some suspect trouts in odd groupings and positions along the coasts with known hoots. These trouts then need to be researched to verify their complicity in this hoot trafficking operation.

We should also get some zero hoot minded anons looking into their hoots. I found several mentions of this website

Being a source of hoots. It is wack so we need someone that can look through it for information.

more like a messenger having to defend another messenger so that instead of shooting both messengers maybe someone will actually get some shit done. I already did a third of the work ffs I figured I made enough of a foothold that people would go, oh fuck yeah here's some boats cool. and we could knock out getting their boats names in like a day. then maybe we move on to going through financials and actually do the shit the governments in europe are unwilling to do. fuck maybe we get info on soros we can hand to hungary idk. we all know he's funding this shit partly.

but cause lauren was the one giving this a platform people went full autistic regardless of the fact that her being a jew or a coal roller was found to be shill slander a long while back. and regardless of the fact that she left rebel media as she became increasingly redpilled and increasingly aware of racial issues.

you let me down Holla Forums just like you did with RWSS and deportation nation. you're not actually willing to work to get shit done. nothing important anyways, you'll shitpost about miss universe or whatever the fuck all day long but you won't actually do shit that matters.

you know what i think? I think that's why most of the culture here is going to shit. I think that's why we've noticed a lot of old posters leave. they went to actually do shit.

They are trying to stop parts of the supply chain for shitskins into Europe. This is commendable and actually not that bad of a thing, you fat d&c jew fuck.

I swear to God we need to do something about IronMarch and /polk/. You faggots will continue to d&c every single fucking action taken that is worth doing. I'm tempted to infiltrate ironlarp, meet up with local IMs, and put fucking bullets into you.

trips confirm kikes have taken over this board

3pac lives in Serbia

thread is being derailed by shills who are using Holla Forums's hate of the kiked alt right.

the eceleb cucks arent important here - what is, is identifying boats so those pranksters IRL can do something about them (non-violent ofc; this is a board of peace).

for the non-shills here, this thread is a great example of how shills work and divide the user base. note that OP wanted information for a worthty cause, not shekels.

observe the shilling.
learn their tricks.
then filter them.

for any legit Holla Forumsack still on the fence and dimb enough to believe the shill brigade, re-read the OP; he wants info, not money. the rabid shillling is proof enough that this is a worthy and noble cause, regardless of any parasitic eceleb cancee that might come along for the ride.

he wants a personal army to identify boats so that some attention whore group can document themselves as they shoot flares at it then proceed to be detained by the coast guard who will let the boat through anyway

Whoa, whoa. Just because some alt-kike is co-opting a cause of OURS, doesn't mean we abandon the cause. I hope the retards above are just shills.

agreed

maybe (((Lauren))) has a pet project that coincides with ours, but wouldn't our time be better spent doing something against migrant shipping that would be more fatal and fun?

I'd say Lauren is a good barometer of the zeitgeist; a measurement of the Overton window's current position. She's a woman who loves positive attention; she'll go as far right as is acceptable which still earn her praise.

Excellent work, Moishe.

wew that is some strong shitposting here

why can't another group other then Generation Identity use the information and Boston Tea Party the boats instead?

we aren't GI's intelligence division, the tactical intelligence on the boats would be available for any group to use if their browsing our threads

OY VEY DON'T ATTEMPT TO EXPOSE AND STOP THE NGO'S BRINGING YOUR REPLACEMENTS IN GOYIM, REMEMBER YOU DON'T LIKE HELPING THOSE POPULAR RIGHT WING PEOPLE AMIRITE, GO BACK TO YOUR TENDIES INSTEAD OF ACTIVELY PREVENTING EUROPEON BASED TRAITORS AND HUMAN TRAFFICKERS

Anyone that attempts to physically stop niggers from coming into Europe is /ourguy/. We need more kikes like her.

REPORTED

finally it gets attention in media some where.
Don't listen to these purity testing fag lords.

fine send it to whoever I don't give a shit. I want to weld the prop shafts to the hull and blow up engines. if you find another group actually doing shit, let them know. as of right now, I only know of GI doing anything.

NEW SHIP

Peter henry von koss
on loan from the norwegian government until june 15th operating off greece.

NEW SEARCH TERMS
operation triton - rescue ops in central med
operation poseidon - rescue ops off the coast of greece.

idgaf I'll one man it if i have to. illegals destroyed my business so I've got the time and the anger.

this tbh fam. We can scream and protest these kikes shipping in niggers by the thousands all we want, but none of the official powers will do anything about it.

The only way to stop those boats is sink or sabotage.

DRONES, NIGGA, DRONES!

I'd imagine buying a fleet of simple drones with cameras attached would be a cheap way to scout for boats. Then have kamikaze drones set up for the spotted and identified boats.

had this thought last night too. really good for scouting a port during the day to get the precise location of a ship and possible obstacles before going in to fuck shit up.

Will work for maybe one or two actions against the ships, then Dockyards will be quickly labeled Drone no fly zones along with all the headaches and countermeasures that may cause.

need a low tech method as well as old fashioned research into the companies shipping these people and their ships itineraries

I want to keep her chained in my basement and breed her.

What the shit? Find the leaders and execute them.

I was under the impression there were already organisations utilising marine traffic data to establish patterns in the NGO/ People smugglers behaviour. I would presume that they would be willing to share their cutting edge data if contacted.

Video related but dated.

Cant they hop into the ship claiming to be refugees, then kill everyone on board and sunk the ship afterwards? Sounds like a better plan, maybe a little too radical for them.

Improvement: ram it into another NGO boat.

I wasn't aware of orgs tracking anything. I looked around the internet but if anyone has any more info than what is here currently they're not making it public.

this is a pattern recognition game on the marine traffic tracker now.

I believe the video I posted acts as a pretty good proof of concept, even if no one else can provide the data to them then any group looking to interfere with the invasion could presumably look over contemporary data and get a good idea of current routes. It would certainly be a better approach than just zipping around the ocean looking and hoping to stumble across something.

I am sure if this group asked a citizen taskforce to help them in this effort then many autsists would take up the challenge.

This thread should be pinned, IMO.

I don't like how she giggles and guffaws when conducting interviews. I would like to see her take a more serious tone when when in front of the camera. But whatever, we need all the fighters we can muster right now.

idk, it was noted in the video that it took days to find one boat. we're up to a list of 20 I think. either these people were too separated to find each other, don't agree enough to work together, or something idfk. I don't know how they only found one boat in that time when I was surprised at how easy it was to find all of these. I think if any more information is going to be found it's going to be found from dockworkers and locals frankly.

this is Holla Forums specific DNC, shilling and thread derailment all rolled into one nigger-tier easy to post mess.
ignore this poster, he's likely a mulato.

She may have been blue pill two years ago, but is doing more today to prevent the invasion that you are, so stop your autistic screeching.

Lauren Simonsen's grandparents are Danish jews. Simonsen is a Danish version of a common jewish name. She's playing the jewish name game and chose Southern because it sounds like a southern belle. She's not a natural blond but has dyed her hair to further enforce that southern belle image. She works for Rebel Media which is owned by Ezra Levant. If you want to know more about how rich jews are trying to control the new emerging nationalist right watch a video by Nick Griffin called EDL exposed.

Also the guy on the left holding the flag doesn't look white by my standards.

Ï don't care how much she is doing. She's jewish. There are no good jews. Never trust one. Never let one act as a leadership figure in your movement. No compromises.

never seen any confirmation that she is jewish, other than her grandparents being forced to flee Denmark.

This gave some autistic a "WW2 refugee = jewish" connection, and that doesn't make as much sense as you might think.

Her last name is Simonsen. It's a Danish jewish name.

No, it's actually a common scandinavian name.

So unless scandinavia is Israel 2.0, you probably are mistaken quite a lot on that one.

Third image

That entire bit is quite funny to read.

I do wonder how red pilled she is these days.
clearly not a open Hitler worshipper, but anyone who reveals his/her power level does commit public sudoku, and if you don't know that you are probably a bit of an idiot.

Anyone who is against stoping nigger boats should be banned, Muh jewish surname kys

ANYONE DEFENDING LAUREN MUH WHITE GENOCIDE THO SOUTHERN SHOULD BE BANNED, MUH LARPERS KILL YOURSELF ALT-KIKE FREAK

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Hope you recive your niggerboats traitor

Fuck up shill

Fucking hell the shitskin mod anchored this all because it has Lauren Southern in the thread.

The kike mods are going to ban you for attacking one of /our jews/.

Use HackRF on the boats nav systems.
Do it.

the ngo's band together at the moment

there is a big enrichment coming to europe

vesselfinder.com