Well, looks like "mainstream" vidya (or just vidya) will still be trashed up going from E3

Sony Interactive:

Nintendo:

Capcom:

Electronic Arts:

I can go on, or do you get the picture? Or should I go on and bring up Injustice 2?

Maybe the virtue signaling for all those fags who got sent to Allah by a Muzzie was a warning sign…

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/games/1525299/why-resident-evil-7-will-be-entirely-in-first-person-perspective-according-to-the-producer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do we really know that the rest of the game will look like that? Some anons said that the demo was just a teaser like PT really, to showcase the atmosphere and graphics.

So you don't know either. Just say so, instead of being a whiny cunt.

And you think RE6 is better user?

iirc it will be first-person, but the part shown at E3 was a demo and will not be in the final game.

Next you'll be defending Paul Feig's Cisbusters.

Resident Evil went to trash and stayed there before RE7.

I'm not sure what this thread is about

Yup, found a source.
cinemablend.com/games/1525299/why-resident-evil-7-will-be-entirely-in-first-person-perspective-according-to-the-producer

You could just have answered my question, instead of being a whiny cunt.

OP sucks cocks and makes low effort threads on a daily basis.

Capcom white knights up here.

I like how OP didn't even have a bit of mockery for it & just spouted "top kek" as a cop-out.

Looks like demoralization mostly with maybe some "Look, I'm anti-SJW, Look how stupid I am. Better stop being anti-SJW or you're just like me." false-flagging.

That's a really good persuasive argument there user its almost as if you didnt have anything at all but needed to include Nintendo

You can't possibly think that open world isn't going to be mostly nothing. I'll be a plodding mess getting from any one bit of actual game to another, they learned nothing from Ocarina. Also the gender neutral bullshit and voice acting.

These.

Samus is transgender.

All the warning signs are there, but its Nintendo and Zelda so it doesnt matter, might as well pick up the "newest" entry of the same game Ive been playing for years when picking it up, man I love Pokeymans.
Fuck those CoD and Musou fags.
fucking Skyward Sword looks better than this

It's another Nintendo series that's trash.

Hey John Flynt.

You are the one believe that kind of bullshit. You probably believe them when they said the Toads were genderless.

okay then what did Ninty show at E3 that's worth talking about?

please skip the tumblr tier Link shit for god's sake

You and OP are shit. He could have gone for the easy examples like Overquake, more "Battlefront", or "Prey", but instead went for shitty ones.

The graphics were shit though? They made a terrible looking PT. And why make a demonstration of a game that plays nothing like the game you intend to make? It will be a first person pewdiepie game. Mark my words.

The fact that you're even entertaining the possibility of it being good means you are a casual.

Point me to the part where I said it could be good. Or debated quality in general.

These people praise the same things that are major red flags for any other game just because of "nintendo". Nintendo might be the best of the big three but thats like saying a glass of warm piss is better than one with diarhea or puke

androgynous ≠ gender neutral

oh you were talking about plants

They said that Link is definitely male but the article titled it as Link is gender neutral.

They very clearly made Link a fuckboy to appeal to all the retarded females, regardless of translation fuckery.

nigger, all i saw was "Link can jump now! SQUEE!" so I didn't even know about that shit.

clearly nintendo is coming back with a vengeance based on your info, though, thanks

Yeah, except for literally everything else in the game.

Zelda looks like they're at least trying to keep up with the trends, despite being a decade late.

They're trying something different. Oh noooooooooo!

Who the fuck even cares?

CONCLUSION: ALL OF VIDEO GAMES IS FUCKED OH NOOOOO

Because Link used to be like this.

Sure. Maybe Zelda should let Link be a tranny next? Or pull an Other M?

The call of the white knight for trash games and developers.

Progressive voter found.

Nigger please.

It must be summer again.

I guess Shin Megami Tensei, Nier, LISA, and Metro were all a waste of my time, I just didn't realize it until now.

anyone have a pic of asari shrek?

Its not even post-apoc.

Casual found.

Why are you surprised that E3 showed nothing of value?

I wonder if a Silent Hill 1/SH2 remake could work with VR? Not that we'll ever get another non-pachinko Silent Hill game, and even if we did, most faggots these days don't have the patience for a slow-burn.

It used to be that idiots couldn't be bothered to read books, and so television and theater killed literature. Now it's idiots who can't be bothered to allow a narrative to develop, so Youtube and on-rails setpiece spectacle are killing gaming.

Why does it need VR though? I just played REmake for an hour with a regular pair of earbuds, a controller, shut the blinds, and I had more fun with that than most "horror" games now.

Especially compared with Outlast where the only thing it had going for it was jump scares.

How is this even getting another sequel after the shitshow of 3

Where was it implied that the kid wasn't his? And why are you formatting like a plebbitor?

Isn't it obvious?It's because he is one.

you're a fucking retard

I think they should have stopped after RE5. It was a good game, but it's where the horror elements started to take a back seat to the action.

Also Wesker is dead. Any other villain they bring in won't be able to top him.

OP, I have no idea what the fuck you are trying to say.

Is the tit monster going to be a feature worth buying a Wii-U over, or is it going to be your typical go here and get item x to complete dungeon y?

I mean, I'll gladly by a Wii-U/NX if those tits are featured constantly and prominently in a corner of the screen or on the touch-pad.

it's a fucking zelda game
when was the last time a zelda game wasn't exactly what you're describing
sure, it looks like the best fucking zelda game, but you know what it is at its core

Washed up franchises must be used up.

More trannys.

It's a Zelda game with Aonuma as spearhead.

I would be okay with muslims if they only blew up faggots

…….. what?

From what they said at E3, you can actually skip the main story and go to the final dungeon early in the game.

Fuck off gook.