SATURDAY SEA THREAD

SATURDAY SEA THREAD

Any good sea-based games on sale on Steam? Any you want other anons to play, or maybe replay?

First for Subnautica

Did everyone get bored with Barotrauma? For a flavour of the month game it was pretty fun in small doses.

I had the perfect webm of the game's "octopus" but I've lost it.

ACE OF SEAFOOD

This is comfy as fug

Ecco the Dolphin 1-2.

No thanks.

Fucking mirelurks

Please post the exterior
That base must be huge

Aquaria is a top tier metroidvania set in the ocean.
If you want to emulate there is Everblue and Endless ocean games by Arika

From the Depths is pretty god damn delightful, it includes aircraft and ground vehicles too.

Impressive. Very nice.

too generic.

ok?…

that's my opinion of your base.

Well it looks better on the inside

found your octopus

nice touch with the chairs.

It's like you want to feel soul crushingly alone.

the upper floor has that room, 3 specimen tanks, that room with the water filter, moon pool and the scanner room.
Lower floor has two bio reactors and a nuclear reactor and there is a way up top to the surface with a farm inbetween.

Shame Subnautica has no multiplayer and no random world generation.

Multiplayer is coming soonTM

Last I heard they would like multiplayer but don't have the resources for it.

Also, thermal generator best generator. Set up a farm and just transmit that shit back to base. No fuel, no upkeep, no downtime, good rate with a bunch of them.

Here have some base screens.
My bedroom has a secret way of getting into it.

Also wanted a Mafia sort of room.

Bonus screens.

forgot this one.

Wanted to make a tank for these annoying fucks with nothing but windows to show them they'll never be free.

Oh the devs are shilling this game again? Go fix ns2 you twats

I don't think a fucking dev would name their base Auschwitz even to blend in fucker.

It's on sale today. Does the gameplay gets stale after a week, after you've build a base and explored much of the oceans? I never gotten far into survival games because of the effort needed. I had besiege and was uninstalled it in a week because I can't build for shit.

It does yeah, I'd wait for the 1.0 release when the devs have all finished the story and all the biomes are done. Keep in mind that some of the more nasty creatures aren't implemented yet like the sea dragon so you're gonna have a much more fun time at the deeper depths.