Are there any good Christian video games?

are there any good Christian video games?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fátima
mangasee.co/manga/?series=Berserk&chapter=124&index=2&page=5
mangasee.co/manga/?series=Berserk&chapter=124&index=2&page=6
a1.mangasee.co/manga/?series=Berserk&chapter=124&index=2&page=7
bakabt.me/details.php?id=162057&page=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No good thing is actually Christian.

If you consider Stronghold Crusader and Crusader Kings 2 christian games

western civilization before it was ruined by jews

Stop with this thread already.

Sure. Go to your local church and talk to God about it. He'll tell you for sure, user.

Actraiser.

Burning women isn't worth a mention in history.

Decency doesn't come from a book and you have to look, the world doesn't live in a manual.

Crusader Kings 2?

Actually vast majority of people burned at the stake were Jews. Jews who had poisoned wells or committed usury, child sacrifice or other such crimes.

But there was a small amount of European women burned at the stakes too in the very early stages of converting Germanics to Christianity, as they were resisting it, that is true, and it was very wrong to do. They weren't witches, just people who refused to stop practicing their religion and convert.

Ah the inquisition was only evil misogynists meme.
I wonder where you get your knowledge from.

Nooo.

Good to see you biblefags taking notes from mudslimes.

Shin megami tensei.

Binding of Isaac.

Not even a biblefag. I am just amazed how an entire institution aimed to crush opposition to the church and king can be boiled down to misogyny by modern day discovery channel.
And how people like you willingly buy into that crap.

So are you implying that the inquisition did not burn women?
The only one who brought up misogyny was you.

You bring up women as if the inquisition only burned women.
Why ?

Nobody implied they only burned women. The original poster mentioned women but didn't even imply exclusivity. The only one who made it a misogyny thing was you.

There is a genuine belief among popular media that the inquisition was made just because some high up church figure hated women a lot.
Multiple discovery channel documentaries talked of just that.

I can't help but believe that the original poster thought the exact same way.

You are simply projecting your own arguments to the poster in that case because there is nothing in his post that implies that its the only offense the inquisition committed especially considering the context of the post he replied to.

Dante's Inferno.
Semi-Related: Bayo 1+2, Darksiders 1+2

It's the only thing he brings up against them. It speaks volumes on what impresses him.

Halo has heavy Christian themes, but anything centered around the actual faith has trouble being good.

10/10

DOOM

Catechumen is a hohum christian shooter game.

You can only have a homo lover if your character has "homosexual" trait, which is incredibly rare. Even then, you would be better off just killing your ruler to get your brother or son to replace him, as all your vassals will try to grab power if they find out the king is a dirty homo.

Also, how does it make an unchristian game if some plebs are playing as moslems or pagans and fighting against Christianity? It still has the most gameplay mechanics and events for Christians, they've definitely focused on the Christian feudal nations gameplay a lot more.

But as I also addressed it, your idea of the inquisition is faulty and simply not true. If we are talking of the inquisition, they were not burning women at the stake. They were pretty much exclusively burning scheming criminal Jews.

Your Hollywood view of the inquisition is historically inaccurate, they were okay in reality.

As I said the context is important here, his post is more of a criticism against christianity as a whole than specific to the inquisition. You are too deep in your delusions to acknowledge that and are looking for a pointless argument where there is none.

I so bad want a post-Rapture setting where Revelations is in full effect, angels tooting horns and breaking seals, plagues and 40lb hail, Great Whore of Babylon and Leviathan, taking the Mark of the Beast to be able to buy food to survive. There's so much shit you could do with a post-Rapture Revelations setting.

At this point its no surprise even the Catholic cuck is licking mudslime feet to become relevant.

The tribunals weren't to punish "scheming Jews" committing child sacrifice and well-poisoning, you moron. It was to ensure that newly-converted ex-Jews and ex-Muslims followed Christian doctrine and weren't simply faking their faith to get in their neighbors' good graces.

Those who relapsed to their previous religion were executed, but it wasn't because the executees were poisoning wells and killing children. There were institutions already in place for dealing with that.

[Citation needed]

Bully Demise is the best thing to come out of that guy's games.

Castlevania series, to varying degrees
Halo 1-3
Doom
Early Zelda games (special mention LttP, the Christian references were scrubbed for the American release)
Dante's Inferno
Septerra Core

I know a bunch of games centering around the crusades.

Again, you fucking retard, your understanding of history is very incorrect regarding this subject. It wasn't ISIS tier religious zealotry at all you retard, the Inquisition was merely a state police agency of sorts operating under the excuse of being a religious organization.

In reality they dealt with enemies of the state.

I am an atheist, by the way. I just think historical accuracy is very important, and I've read a lot about the time period. What you are taught by movies and even what your elementary school history teacher told you is often quite false.

No, they truly were guilty of heinous crimes most of the time. Jews have been subverting western societies for two thousand years, and the inquisition was an organization for dealing with that.

You know, the iconic paladin is fucking cool. That's the Christian game they should make. How about St. George? Slays dragons, pissed of Romans for keeping the faith, killed for it etc.

You can fight demons and stuff so there's plenty of sweet sword stuff to do, maybe toss some rpg stuff in there where you need to go learn bible verses to accomplish certain missions and restore faith to NPCs and stuff. Not to mention a sweet boss battle at the end with a dragon. I bet you could get some Christian scholar dude to help you out with the writing on the cheap.

Literally no Christians did that. Salem and Heretics don't count. Because Salem was taking all kinds of drugs and suffering a town enveloped paranoia and mind you, they did apologize for the whole incident afterwords. Heretics getting burned were heretics.

nothing good will come from a game based on the book of jew 2: electric boogaloo. the story of the crucified kike has been done before, in more interesting and exciting settings. please fuck off with your boring desert nigger myth

Shit, I'm glad they did. It's the least they could do.

Come on

I worship a few minor gods related to mental improvement and formal logic, but kek is really good too.

da fuck are you talking about?

Dante's Inferno is pretty fucking good for what it is. The only game with proper satanic cock physics

yeah, fuck off.

>>>Holla Forums

Jesus Christ, you have no idea how long I had been searching for that name. I played it once in my teens back when I decided to learn English and found it for around a dollar on a bargain bin. You have all my gratitude.

the only way to fight them is by praying, really really hard.

There's at least one.

is it actually fun?

when i was a kid my mom made me a bibleman costume. i bet it still fits

this game is legit ill rek u fags

Sure is summer in here.

This is like rolling around in radioactive waste in order to gain super powers.

It just might work.

did you learn history on reddit?
go back to middle school
also

Stryper makes quality music, you mong.

But you idiot, that was already during times when Jews had significant influence over western civilization. They've been ruining shit since year 800 with usury.

>>>Holla Forums

He's a triggered leftist, what did you think. He has zero understanding of history.

Hell yes.
Also, why hasn't anyone mentioned fucking SMT II Law route?

My niggers.

It's not a whole game, but Honest Hearts in Fallout: New Vegas was pretty neat.

go read a fucking book you idiots.

You know why Western Civilisation was so great? Greeks and Romans. Both of whom were Pagan

you're forgetting celtics, nords and slavics.

Paganism is antisemitic.

go read my fucking post you idiot

your post was

so, no substance, no argument, nothing beyond a failed refutation of my points because

get the fuck out.

your points are all /r/atheism tier non-arguments
go read an actual fucking history book, with sources and evidence you fucking nigger

you aren't arguing against them because you cannot. That is what happened, and that is how it is.

go fuck off back to your hugbox.
>>>Holla Forums

anyway, this is Holla Forums and i'm going to go play fucking VIDEO GAMES faggot.

(checked)
Them angels be checking their trips. I'm checking your dubs.

debates aside the thread didn't go so bad. I got some nice recommendations.

post a picture of it!

fuck off jewpig

oh man, you really showed me
tears are literally running down my face and I'm literally shaking, I literally barely can even
hope you are proud of yourself, shitlord

have fun, asslamp

top kek

there was a game called Bob's something where you're an angel named Bob and you have special powers like possession and you have to save the planet or some shit

I actually cannot find the full name, it was a PC game and actually looked pretty fun

Oh actually found it by switching search terms, the game is called Messiah

You're the one who needs to read a fucking history book you moron. I never said Catholics are Jews, there's been problems with that religion, but objectively speaking majority of the wests problems can be chalked up to Jewish influence.

They have run Europes banking for the past 1200 years because Christians weren't allowed to practice usury back then, so it was easy for them to gain a monopoly in the business. Over time, they were able to buy everyone into their pocket, including the church.

Educate yourself nigger.

back to
>>>Holla Forums

Feels good being a Christian.

Knowing the truth about history and creation.

There aren't any Baptist focused games, so no there aren't any Christian games
HELL IS FOREVER

well, we are already there, user.

[Citation Needed]

Don't bother
Christards are essentially mudslimes who know how to use internet but still lack basic critical thinking.

Here is your reply.

Considering that most Christians are whites, obviously that can not be true. The average IQ of whites is 105, while the average IQ of the Arab race is 80 and the average IQ of the Negroid race is 70 - which are the mainly Islamic races.

It is without a doubt fact, that Moslems are far more unintelligent than Christians.

he said good

Most christians are white because the brown and black ones got killed by the mudslimes.
That average IQ of whites also involves jews and last I checked kikes aren't considered white by most people.

Creationism.
The belief that some infinitely powerful being has always existed and decided after an eternity of existing to make what we now know as life out of nothing.

Your shit smells no better.

Time didn't exist yet, so "waiting around" is not an applicable descriptor.

And "out of nothing" is the most scientifically supported model right now. As well as theologically speaking.

Try harder.

Oh yes, because the Jewish population totally influences the average IQ of whites. They're 1,2% of the western countries population. Besides the only reason Ashkenazim have a high IQ is because of the European DNA. Look at the average IQ of Israeli Jews, its 85, just like of the Moslem sandniggers.

Also, the highest % white population countries have the highest average IQ out of all white countries.

For some reason, whoever circled those countries didn't notice that Finland has even a higher average than the Slav countries. Finlands population is 98% white.

And I forgot to say, to your
Mestizos and possibly Arabs. At least in crime statistics, Mestizos and Arabs are counted as "white" even though they are everything but.

So probably the white average IQ would be a dozen or two points higher if our countries truly were 100% pure white again.

Any game where you fight evil, especially world threatening evil, is christian. That's the theme of the revelation, and the drive behind christians to change the world for the better: unapologetically for victory, without looking for "balance" or getting ahead of others "through your inner self".

The problem is that for an amerifat, which is fed brain tumors 24/7 by his media, christians are merely bible thumpers who strangely enough condemn the noble act of sodomy. You'll have to break out of that mentality first, to see the truth (and the beauty) of the concept given by that weird criminal executed 2000 years ago.

This is the same as asking why bad things happen to good people, or critizing\doubting any part of god's plan. And the answer is clear, to the believer: it's so because he does whatever he wants.

There is a clear difference in scale, between the believer's self and the god he believe in. To the modern, empowered, democratic man this feels like an injustice. To the middleages man, it was fine to accept that you were existentially inferior to another creature who was giving inscrutable orders.

You do realise that the most popular scientific theory about the origins of universe saays the exact same shit, only it replaces the being with "random chance", right?

lol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fátima

Also, name anything notable the Germanic pagans did

Well for one they defeated a supposedly more advanced civilization, called Rome.
And despite technologically being more advanced, was it worth it, at the cost of losing their morality? At least Germanic pagans never tolerated homosexuality and other immoral deviancy. While the Romans were sodomizing each other and little boys, the pagans were burying homos alive in swamps.

You're nuts if you think our advancement is at all due to religion. It's entirely because of our race. No matter what religion we would have, we would still be the most advanced race on the planet, always will be.

funny how this idea became mainstream when gay marriage was getting pushed

More along the lines that the Germanics ended up immigrating into Rome, assuming positions of power in the military and government and realized that they had the position to take more than they were getting
Similar to the current muslim and hispanic problem in the West

Well I was also referring to the numerous wars and battles Rome and Germanian tribes fought over hundreds of years. Rome never managed to conquer majority of the Germanian region, they lost quite a lot of wars against the tribes.

And while I agree that the case of sodomy and sexual deviancy in general in ancient Rome and Greece is exaggerated by the Jewish media, it was still a thing that happened sometimes in those societies, and that they did nothing about. They were not promoting it like it is now being promoted in our society, but they tolerated it and didn't do anything to stop it.

The Germanics however, the punishment for homosexuality in their tribes was live burial.

Christians on the internet are so quaint.

Look, to you folks reality is an illusion, and what is a game besides an illusion. Therefore you may, neigh should, look at real life as virtual reality.

None of it is real Christ-user

yeah, one such game is called my dick

MGS4

The delusions are yours m8.

This

You basically play as an instrument of god who punishes sinners on your way to save a priest.

It's "nay"

So the filename says edit, but what is edited? Is there a Bloodborne doujin or what?

Damn, that's a good edit.

Western civilisation was great in spite of cuckstian jew worship.

go be a goyim somewhere else

>>>/christian/

homosexuality and other immoral deviancy

I'm not defending homosexuality, but
the Germanic pagans actually hanged cowards and effeminate men to trees, there was no "homosexuals", because the concept of "homosexuality" did not exist back then in the ancient times, and nobody back then claimed that they're "gay" or "straight"

No it's an edit from Berserk manga, where a horse gets posessed by an evil spirit and then the horse tries to rape a female inquisitor.

It's from these pages:
mangasee.co/manga/?series=Berserk&chapter=124&index=2&page=5
mangasee.co/manga/?series=Berserk&chapter=124&index=2&page=6
a1.mangasee.co/manga/?series=Berserk&chapter=124&index=2&page=7
It's just a very well done photoshop.

forgot to add:
Anyone did what they enjoy, the end.

Thanks, it truly is a smart edit. That Ludwig is top notch.

If you are into Bloodborne or FromSoft games in general, I highly suggest reading the Berserk manga entirely from that website. The Soulsborne games are actually heavily inspired by it.

It's a very amazing dark fantasy manga.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, but yeah Ludwig in Bloodborne was actually a reference to the rape horse in Berserk.

Berserk has a lot of things that FromSoft pretty much copied into their games. Like Bonewheel Skeletons.

Actually, I want to play the first Dark Souls in the near future, and I'm currently reading through the HD scans of Berserk. The problem is that I have quite a big backlog both in manga, anime, and games, so I usually don't even know what to do.

Well, put all other manga and anime later in the list, Berserk is going to be better anyway. But I sure hope you are reading the scans with the correct translations. There are a lot of bad engrish scanlations.

Here's a torrent of the HD Dark Horse scans and translations.
bakabt.me/details.php?id=162057&page=0

How far are you? Just in the Golden Age right?

Yes, I'm reading those scans. I'm in vol5 currently, Guts met Griffith not long ago. It's pretty good so far, I guess it'll only get better.

Oh yes, it will. Avoid any place where people discuss Berserk until you have finished at least reading the Golden Age arc, or else you will get horribly spoiled.

Summer has definitely arrived.

*tips snapback*

Time is a concept of the effects of things in/on the universe, if "time" didn't exist god wouldn't be able to move, think, or even exist.

Oh so since it supports YOUR religion (remember it also supports the atheist religion) it's a-ok.

That isn't even close to what I said, what I said was a statement about what we know to be coming about because of these set of circumstances put forth by creationists not "why would you do this".

Yes I know that, hence why I said "Your shit smells no better".