Video Games to play while turned on

Video Games to play while turned on.
Pic some-what related.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamejolt.com/games/what-if-adventure-time-was-a-3d-anime-game/132926
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That poor lamp

Second Life.

Monster Girl Quest if you're into that sort of thing.

Corruption of champions. There's a lot of controversy regarding this one but all the alternatives that I know of seem to be dead. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Any game that involves taking apart and putting guns back together.

not
or

Why this wording, OP?

Getting MUGEN working with lewd characters is something that always seemed like it would take too much work to be worth it.

Mario is Missing: Peach's untold tale
yes flash is garbage
yes the art is garbage
yes the game is buggy
yes I still jerk off every single time

What the fuck, OP? How do you even intend to play video games turned off?

BTW OP, this board need more love:

>>>/hgg/

If only I could see this without the quality being bumfuck awful.

Why are chun's tits so low on her body

no? really?

Well you can always purge the furshit. IIRC there's still some choices with forced surprise dickgirl though.

CoC is garbage that's too stuffed with furry content.
Play Free Cities instead.

fucking retard

coc and tits are huge pieces of shit. do not play them. besides all other bad stuff, it has G-d damn! and references to demons like every fucking page. you can't simply enjoy the game enough, and then that shit on top of it.

gamejolt.com/games/what-if-adventure-time-was-a-3d-anime-game/132926

Gave it a go last night, it's actually pretty well made for a fan game and looks like it had some thought put into it. There's some nudity here and there but not much. There's also a couple of secrets.

Facing the boss the second time around though is a bit tough.

It's also way better than any of the official Adventure time games I've played.

CoC was ruined when furfags started donating their literal thousands of autismbux to have their self-insert oc donut steel shit thrown in

it became less of an adventure and more of a mishmash of individual fanfics

tits is a literal patreon scam where all content is written by other people while fenoxo rakes in all the cash and makes millions

Damn, this is pretty accurate. Aren't there several different writers, too? You can tell by the style. Some quests are quite poorly written.

That one was such a letdown. I was expecting meandraco-tier aliens and creatures and the first fucking npcs you meet are cowgirls, demons, and otters.

I meant controversy as in internet drama. From what I recall the creator was a huge whiny fuckhead that essentially hid in his hugbox after a disagreement with another writer. It was ok for a while but now there's too much futa for my liking.

I'd forgotten about this completely. Thanks, user.

What do you expect out of people making something for free?

They have almost zero incentive to care about what anyone else thinks.

Fenoxo was a whiny cuckold and /cocg/ on halfchan was terrible too. Both sides of the community were a special kind of fucking retarded.