What exactly did he do wrong?

Die

According to his on philosophy, everything.

Armstrong firmly believes that might-makes-right. By losing to Raiden, he proved his own ideals weren't valuable, because he wasn't strong enough to enforce them.

Killed innocent people in pursuit of his personal worldview.

Having your own morality and opinions is fine, until it starts to take things away from others around you.

He didn't produced enough memea

Or did he prove that only a singular form of strength alone isn't enough to enforce the type of anarchistic "only the strong survive" new world order that he had in mind?

Gee I wonder

He's basically a career politician who never had to work a day in his life.

Child soliders

Didn't make America great again.

Well that's not fair, he worked in the very important industry of beating up tryhard samurai

His plan was good but the execution was flawed. Instead of kidnapping spic hobo children he should have collected volunteers from across the globe to join his PMC.

He could also be more subtle with his destabilization plans instead of sending killer cyborgs and a metal gear to kill world leaders in bright daylight while under convoy.

Fix these two things and the whole thing would go without a hitch.

I cannot imagine a more fulfilling career than beating the tar out of self-satisfying little shits with swords.

Being psychopathic white collar criminal and lack of human conscience.
He has some charisma and great ambition but that's all. He's criminal and shit.
But all the things he did are actually happening irl like shit people like Bush. Comapared to real life psychopatic white collar criminals like Bush or Henry Kissinger, he's hero and has great visionary. That's why people empathizing with him.
But that can't justify the crimes he done. Like the fucking lobotomy child slave soldiers. That shit just can't be justified in any way and he needed to be stopped or killed.

His deeds are unjustifiable and despicable despite how good his vision was. He was just unjust man.

Weaponizing a lower race is justifiable if he planned to use it to eradicate the jew

Wew lad.

Yeah, the jews thinks just the same way and they agrees with you.

No bad methods, only bad targets

He lost.

Would you join the fucking lobotomy slave soldier troop when it comes to happen?

I wouldn't be put in the slave army. I'm white, meaning I'm above it

Armstrong could weaponize your autism.

It bothers me when people have legitimate points, but they decide to write/talk like fucking retards. It makes it so, so hard to take it seriously.

wew lad

Fuck off gook.

He proved his ideals. Raiden was forced to employ a massive of violence and break his own ideals in order to defeat him. He was just wrong that he was the best person to embody those ideals.

made an appearance in Kojicuck's game

And yet Raiden admits while that the idea appeals to him personally, he knows he's massively fucked up and actively works towards the world having less people like him in it.

Almost as if Raiden knows what it's like to be on the bottom of the totem pole and wants to try and make it a better place for those who still are.

Failed to go with his plan. Therefore weak.

He accepted that might was the only way that he could make it better for those on the bottom. He embodies Armstrongs Ideal, he just directs it in a different fashion.

sounds like a you problem

Making the mother of all omelettes here jack, can't fret over every egg.

He ran for president

I see what you did there.

See, now you're thinking like a kike.

Oh right, noting. Kojima is a dunce.

Spoken like a true pussy, if your not willing to step over others and put you and yours first then you don't deserve anything but what's coming to you when the people you weren't trying to take things away from come around and trample all over you instead.

He let Sam walk around with the only sword that could kill him.

/thread

He didn't kill Raiden when he had the chance. He had him on the ropes, at his mercy and then he fucking blew it.

Armstrong even says "I don't write my own speeches" when Raiden asks how he got elected. He got there because someone else helped him, not because of his own merits. The "Armstrong dindu nothing" thing is just a meme Holla Forums likes to give characters they enjoy.

Had a might makes right philosophy but wasn't really mighty, he modified himself to be cyborg-level and was a white collar do-nothing.

It wasn't his sword, though.

This guy gets it. Anyone who disagrees is naive at best, delusional at worst.

How do you think people get rich you dumbfucks? I'll give you a hint, its not by jerking off all day and watching anime.

1.You start off poor/middle class, you're either born with talent (physically or mentally), or you work your ass off.

2. You start off rich, you're either born with talent, or you work your ass off, or all your money gets pissed away in a generation or two.

The people who could afford the nanomachines in the first place are the superior people armstrong is talking about.

The planetjackers did nothing wrong.

He lost the fight to Raiden. Ironically losing to his own ideal of "Survival of the Fittest".

He didn't though. He acknowledged at the end that raiden was his successor since his philosophy is might makes right than whatever the strongest chooses to do is the right thing.

Oh, you sweet summer child.

Stay mad commie and bow down to your betters.

well, the government bails out failing rich, so he's not wrong

Poor Rotschilds suffered through discrimination and wide spread anti-semitism to own you and the worth of your money and here you are whining the government stops you from working hard so your descendants would be better off.

topgeg, reminds me of this

According to his own philosophy, he lost to a robot with an opposing set of ideals.
According to the philosophy of the robot that beat him, who according to Armstrong's philosophy was correct, he propagated injustice by using wealth that he didn't quite earn himself to boost his power and status to an absurd degree.

Let me guess, skin color and sex is ? Where the fuck to you think you are ?

Sub-human "female" detected.

This battle and its conclusion and how you worded your input on this scenario reminded me of Terry's dialogue scene with Kain in the end of Garou Mark of The Wolves. The gyst of what you said was along the lines of what Terry told Kain.

okay, I know there are different opinions about Armstrong, and thats fine, but I'm getting really tired of this "WAAAH HE CHEATED HIS WAY STRONK :( " bullshit everyone always brings up
EVERY boss in the game is fucking augmented to hell, even Sam has alittle
Armstrong was already a moderately built man from the start, he makes it a point to say so, but do you honestly think a naturally strong person stands half a chance against any of those psychos?
fuck no, he'd have been cut to ribbons the second he tried to enforce any of them
Armstrong evened the fucking playing field

And he still lost.
His beliefs were invalidated in their own value system when Raiden beat his ass, and Raiden's own philosophy runs in pretty much the opposite direction.

No matter how you look at it, Armstrong was wrong.
He was still a pretty cool guy though

Aww the fat NEETs and homosexual furries will die

Good.

thats totally fine
I still say his ideology was confirmed by Raiden beating him, but I'm totally okay with having a disagreement and argument about that shit
it just pisses me off when people mention the nanomachines as if thats some kind of point against him
also Raiden needed Sam's plot device sword to beat him, just saying

He lost. Same deal with those other villains who 'did nothing wrong'

A sword he earned by defeating Sam, which makes it all good in the book Armstrong plays by.

I wouldn't say Armstrong's ideology was confirmed or denied so much as it was muted, which makes sense since the underlying assumption of all philosophies is that its adherents possess the ability to back it up.
Armstrong's philosophy is only right because it lays that assumption bare.

That's how life works, you libertarian pansy

He's using the war economy to end war as a business, as an economy. This is directly spelt out, you fucking nigger.

Is it wrong that I laughed loudly after seeing the Man of Steel?

Also, speaking of people who dindu nuffin wrong

No. He should not be allowed to be near a movie producer ever again.

Politics, by nature, is the practice or science of forcing your beliefs onto others, whether via democracy or violence.

lamoa, to the dead nothing makes a difference.
If he was one of the smartest indians, then no wonder it's a nation with the poo in loo culture.

Metaphors for depression are always wrong, m8.

I'm pretty sure politics is the intersection of philosophy and world events.
Why else would Holla Forums care about what's in the news?

BEST GOY!

Nope, just a psychopath to the core. If you can take such a cartoonishly evil villain seriously for a moment, there is a problem in your brain.

Pure childish degeneracy. Go beat rocks together cave man, we humans will be cooperating to build things. Cooperation is always more productive than competition.

Armstrong liked to give a self-made man image along with his might-makes-right philosophy but as far as we're aware he didn't really do anything of import until he went into politics, he saw no action in the Navy and could've gone pro football so he was probably already feeling preferential treatment from being a sports kid along with likely coming from money since no hitches or loans were mentioned for his college experience.

In general Armstrong seems to like tactics of slashing the enemy's knees out from under them and then taking control while they're down since he slashed Colorado's budget and privatized the police force under World Marshal, had several operations going in Africa to cause political and civil unrest (up to and killing N'mani in broad daylight under Desperado) and was kidnapping children all across the world for his Sears Program in addition to mercs and other hired soldiers.

(You)

/thread

shouldn't this be reversed so the more important stuff is on the bottom holding everything else up? Thats how food pyramids worked when I was in school.

It's a pyramid because most people are morons who call eachother names.

The only people who support him are ones who agree with him, but are far too beta to actually go ahead with it. They know they'd fail too.

Edgy anarchism is teenage fantasy.