If Snake has a lighter on him (or some other way of igniting a cigarette)...

If Snake has a lighter on him (or some other way of igniting a cigarette), why did he need to go to the hot room to warm the card?

Because it's a god damn video game.

LOL

He smokes a special brand in which you bend the cigarette to ignite it.

He probably didn't use his cigarette on the key because burning it in one place is not the same as warming

Those werent a thing on mgs1 i believe.

Man, what was Kojima thinking when he came up with that shit? God damn, that was annoying.
Anyone else had cramps on your right arm after surviving the torture session on Hard or Extreme?

Yes, they were.

How come liquid didn't just explain to snake that he was a clone being used by duh paytreuts?

because it was a retarded idea to make you go around in circles.

Because then you wouldn't have to backtrack

Its a fucking game tard

LOL

It's about as bad as playing too much DMC3 in one sitting.

FIFY

Depends on where you got that info from. If you're a nip or a weeb, then they were "bent cigarettes," if you played the non nip version, they were smokeless cigarettes designed to cut down on second hand smoke.

Also bendable cigarettes aren't even a real thing. I smoke the damn things, so I would know if the damn things were a thing. Which says they weren't.

They are in the game.

The lighter wouldn't heat the card evenly enough, and there's nothing in that part of the bunker (aside from dead guards or Snake's own gear) that can be used to create a bigger fire.

Again, only in the nip version. The line about his smokes is a reference to Policenauts in the first place. When they brought the game over here, the cigarettes are some smokeless shit to cut down on second hand smoke.

Then why don't he just shove the card right up his anus?

Have you tried shoving a card up your ass? It's not like shoving a dildo or a dick up there.

You speaking from experience here user?

taking a steaming shit on it should be enough to warm it up

I don't need to take a dump yet

Well a thousand pardons master we will only talk about games that consist of corridors that close off when you walk down them from now on. Faggot.

If Leon is a cop, and just freshly trained, why is he looking for keys to open doors when he's likely been trained in breaching them?

Ryoko is criminal scum.
Mihoshi is pure and just.

Isn't that first image a still frame of a .gif where she pisses herself or is that just a different .gif that looks similar?

More like stupid and incompetent.

"pure" sex
and i "just" wanna rip her clothes off and motorboat her brown titties

Perverts…

At least they don't like worst girl.

You're right. You'd have to be an idiot to like Ryoko.

literally what is a turbo controller

Pretty sure you would have to be retarded to not see that Ayeka is worst girl.

but ocelot knows if you're cheating!

whale priest vs sonic the hedgehog
ready? FIGHT

but first up we need to sponsor an ebooks site

lolno.

But lets go deeper shall we?
Ryoko's lineage.

Meanwhile, Ayeka comes from a proud royal blood line.

Who is engaged to a seventy year old man.

That kicked Ryoko's ass and tossed her in a cave for several hundred years.

Ryoko only gets her freedom by the good graces of this "old man."

You mean his grandson also he did that when he was a young man I bet he couldn't do it now that old age has set in.

wait why would washu "un loli" to try to get into a young boys pants?

Because even a 16/17 year old doesn't want to fuck a 12 year old.
Also, she doesn't do it ALL the time.
And also its clearly a degeneracy thing. After all, she can apparently control her physical age at will and she only goes two modes. Loli and MILF.

there are people who dont want to plow loli mad scientists?

Tron's like eighteen.

shes 14

Christ then how old is Roll twelve?

all this tenchi muyo is nice, ryoko and mihoshi are the bae, but mitsune though