Hey Holla Forums. I'd like to open a discussion into the occult rituals of Hollywood and ask what ever happened to her...

Hey Holla Forums. I'd like to open a discussion into the occult rituals of Hollywood and ask what ever happened to her. Yes, yes, she's a nigger etc and we all know they hate the nogs as well… I do however remember her being vying for Perry's position who was supposed to replace madonna's role in the occult symbolism. If you see how her career has changed and the lyrics as well, it makes me wonder if she was demoted or just pushed back. They all use them as pawns, Katy Perry is the perfect example. Don't know enough to remember the specific terms but if there are any anons kind enough to fill in the gaps and use it as a refresher for the less read, it would be great. Also curious to know what happened to spears and if she really died in 2011 as most on the inside believe. Man, things are so fucked and we're all being lied to. This includes Cyrus and her body in the desert. Can we use this thread as a pedowood/celebrities and their roles within the (((plans))) general and a QTDDTOT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lG_OezlTZ1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, - that tattoo. Is it not a representation or Eris? Help me uncover the symbolism Holla Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=lG_OezlTZ1A

I dunno what the point of this thread is other than a circle jerk of
The answer is yes, and don't feed the beast. This includes linking to their music.

My apologies. I was unable to post and 7th time was the charm… However understanding the power plays is very helpful in spotting kikery so if you're not a jew yourself, would you please be so kind as to add something useful and informative? Forgive my hesitation to replying to the first poster and my attitude but I think you could potentially see the value in trying understand the plays that are being forced onto normies. Also, please re-read the original post as you're not answering what was asked.

I did, but you're too fucking thick for it to get through. I'll be more explicit this time:

1) Your thread is shit.

2) When posting videos, do not link to their content. If you absolutely must link to (((their content))) you download it and post an mp4 or webm in the thread, not link to jewtube.

I fully understood that and for that, I apologised to (you).

Allow me to clarify:
1. Are there anons with more knowledge who could help explain the intricacies of pedowood and the messaging used in songs and the careers of pawns use.
2. Is there evidence of SRA used on the singers themselves, and if so who and what happened.
3. What is the current message being pushed and how does the structure within the game look like? Are they mirrors or is there a legitimate structure which mimics the kike's hierachies.

You're not being very nice user. This isn't Holla Forums. But thank you for your patience regardless.

#infowars

Also, this isn't a place where an user is expected to be spoonfed so I fully appreciate your sentiments and my thread was not meant to offend you or piss you off. But you are like-minded brother if one was to guess and OP is simply trying to get some more information which has devastated and affected many and an industry which has harvested more souls than one could care to count. I'm looking for the old boys that are well aware of these events. They are thinning out in this place.

A humble water filter salesman does not make the cut.

I found this to be interesting before, but I am not sure if it is worth the time fighting the symptoms long term. There are already multiple videos and blogs out there to prove that this is fucked up and those who are already reading related topics will connect the dots, those dots you are looking for with this thread. At one point you just ask yourself how can it possible be worse. It does not really matter who the next Madonna are, as the target group are too young to understand any of this anyway. But spreading the words on previous discoveries matters.

Not trying to slide, but if we always chase the red cloth eventually we will be pierced with too many swords. All it takes to throw the other communities of focus is a buried 9gag stone. That said I don't think that this is unimportant, but perhaps too much of a distraction at this point in time. Because there will always be another distraction anyways.

As an example 10 years ago my country talked about multiculturalism, It were the main topic. Today there is more talk about free speech and sjw which distracts and give little room for previous topics. Are there ever a time to lift those topics to the forefront again or will something new appear.

I'm actually going to bump this thread because you link autisits are even worse.

I fully understand and apologise for my naivety. You have to understand that things are getting so busy that one does not really know where to focus…. I just thought of it as an interesting talking point and a vector for lead generation. They advertise everything they do and it basically ties into everything one experiences in real life. Are you in Spain? Appreciate the feedback though and the time taken to reply. This world is a terribly dark place but celebrity worship, is in a sense, a real thing and there is enough deductible evidence to conclude that there are some deeply seated spiritual and occult rituals being used to brainwash the masses. If a subject which is as exposed as it is, has become a norm which requires no attention, then one could potentially worry about the state of the youth today.

Thanks user.

Crash so id changed. You are not naive and I would like to complete this puzzle as well. All I meant were: if nobody consume x, it does not matter if x is hurtful.
I recently saw someone typing "people are waking up" on yt, and it is true. But people have been saying so for over 10 years and yet just recently having a real effect. That is always something to fall back on in terms of focus, "recruiting", break someones illusions.
Will lurk this thread.

Thank you for the insights. I suppose the greatest point of contention is that we are growing older and it's insane how the younger people remain unaware and are so saturated by mainstream media that it has become a non-issue. It's even saturated the non-mainstream which is now the new mainstream. It seems there are no oldschool Holla Forumsacks and we're so focussed on shitposting or being shilled to shit that the everyday occult is rising up and most of us are not even aware of it. This is slightly off topic I understand, however it's a very real thing which is being ignored. I've always lived in a manner which tries to inquire and expose the darkness, shine light on the matter but the kikes have over-saturated the topic with disinfo or, as you say yt e-celebs which lead one down the wrong rabbit trails. Holla Forums was always a bastion of reliable information based on a collective of like-minded individuals and respectable discourse. A good example was the user who posted about his hollywood parties and the underaged who were involved, or the other user who spoke of recording explicit sexual acts to hold male comedians accountable for certain contracts. When it came to the women, they were represented as severely occult individuals and the symbology was so explicit that it basically explained the next move which would then lead to normalcy. This is where we find ourselves today and I am extremely interested in finding out more info, specific info to prove it without having any grey area. We all know it to be true, but yet we cannot speculate or shitpost. We need quantative, as well as qualitative evidence to prove the reprobate to be true if that makes sense. Appreciate the spoiler as well. Keep the fire brother.

Sorry for using the same example, once again. But look at her twitter. Her profile picture has the shadow of a cross covering her face, the album cover is that of a small white little boy with a crown covering his face. I am 99.999% sure this is blatant mockery in some kind of hidden episode of blasphemy. What I wish to know is if the actors are in the know, and if so are the preponderates of such influences or if they are merely slaves themselves. It would seem that it's it's 70/30 relationship and you will see a pattern where 30% of the work seems to be from the individual, whereas the 70% seems to be that of a script. This is all speculation but it's something that would be interesting to understand.

I made pic related and have posted it on halfchan twice. It is off topic but relates to what you wrote about younger people and e-celebs and a take on the current situation (mainstream=stagnation/confusion). Unfortunately most of them dismissed it as vargposting.

Nowhere in that rambling incoherent and misspelled infograph did you say anything of technical or human value. If people know about the jews then redpilling will cease to exist as a meme because everything else will flow from the wellspring of understanding the underlying conflict driving the world. In trying to make a guide to get people away from false redpilling and make them do valuable things with their time you have become what you set out to avoid. How can you be so stupid?

It was more of an attempt to reach those who will put up a mental block anytime someone mentions the jews. My hope were that they would reach that conclusion on their own, once they recognize that they are really fighting for "common sense" and there is a layer of manipulation beyond that to delve into. You can not go from "I hate this movie" to Hollywood is full of jews without discourage those who normally would understand.
Keep in mind it were created for normalfags not you.

Then I disagree with the method. You want to indirectly at the jews, not wander off into philosophical territory. Time is too short to plant trees. We have to cut down theirs, and accept that many of ours will fall. Meme hard with a vengeance.

It's not even the good kind of autism either. Shame on you.

This documentary is called last days of left eye, left eye was a member of a girl group called tlc back in the day.

this documentary has all kinds of occult shit in it, that isn't symoblism, its really. she basically get into dualism.

it does show a link b/w hollywood and the occult, but she was really atlanta based.

Here's an example of occult symbolizing for you:

They out their stamp on him as a warning to future leaders and as a reaffirmation to the occultists. Shit happens all the time, helps to legitimize themselves in the eyes of their followers. Occult symbolism is a broad ranging topic.

*put and *leakers

That isn't Occult symbolizing that is really shitty forced and pretended overtures autistic niggers with low IQ create by fudging relevant events with arbitrary and random non related events. We have plenty of actualy examples of occult symbolizing. What you showed is laughable at best.

This is the problem with idiots that get into occultism. They force links and symbology where it doesn't exist and doesn't need to exist in the first place. If you have to push so hard to show the symbolism what you are showing is your own autism and that is all. None if it is hidden to that extent and so absurdly random because it defeats the entire concept of divine synchronicity. Something you obviously don't understand so just stop talking about occultism with your david ike teir garbo you fucking sloth.

P.S. Kubrick was the man despite your autism.

Did something I said rub you the wrong way moishe?

Nobody cares, this board is for real politics, to talk about the fucking jews and their power machinations to rule the world and whipe out competition, that is, the white race.
Gossiping, celebrities and x tier bullshit goes into other boards.
SAGE
NIGGER

I'm just a lurker but jews controlling hollywood, media, and by extension world culture is definitely related to "real politics" you fucking sperg

all of her songs have been degenerately gross and creepy. her big breakout (((hit))) umbrella is just her using umbrella as a euphemism for her vagina (with great lyrics like "come, come inside me")

she's anti-white pos like most celebrities, that uses satanic and S&M imagery whenever possible.

Welcome to Holla Forums new friend

LURK MOAR

hollywood IS the means of social control to the sheeple you jewed-up retard so very damn related/

HOLLYWOOD IS LUCIFERIAN LIKE THE KIKES

This. If people want to get the gist of how numerology actually works/is used, this. It's a way to communicate between those "in the know." If you have independent reason to believe some individual or group is associated with the occult, numerological analysis can be revealing.

OP came to /pol to ask about a nigger celebrity? heh.

Music videos are all basic bitch, larping garbage to be edgy.

People ignore the title "eyes wide shut", it implies that it's all in the open and you can see it everywhere. The character in the movie is an everyday guy that is kind of moving up in society and he's bumping into signs there are secrets all around him. We all have probably had those experiences, where we feel like we are encountering something deeper and we just carry on like it never happened, or we mention that it was odd but we keep going. It's in front of our faces, the secrets are hidden or encrypted, the information is actually all out there. People just ignore it and they probably always will.

*aren't

david icke forums: the thread