Affinity Magazine: Why Black People Are Allowed To Be Anti-White

Affinity Magazine: Why Black People Are Allowed To Be Anti-White

archive.fo/2ZzXj

Look at the bitch who wrote the article. I wonder if she knows how Islam was spread across Africa.

That's a funny way of saying niggers enslaved other niggers and then sold them to jews.

Slavery was the worst scam early Americans fell for.

I agree, it's just plain racism.

"Definitions are more important than what actually happened", the article

Who do mudslimes always ignore the +1000 years of Islamic aggression against Europe, but constantly complain about 100-200 years of European colonialism in Africa?

the what?
someone was trying to stop them?

If the shoe fits…

Blacks can't be racist or anti-white but for a different reason. Here's an analogy to illustrate:

Because they, like all subhumans, are colossal hypocrites and liars.

This is an example of agent-deletion typical in leftist discourse. It's as if there were some uncited and unavailable authority that gives out such rules (which in reality are merely the writer's preferences). Other examples:

I feel like the overall anti-white racism of negroes is greatly exaggerated to artificially fuel mutual resentment. I deal with them all the time and never once has one brought up 'muh slavery' to try to juxtaposition in defense of a retarded point of view. I fear that might change soon with how rampant the education indoctrination and propaganda is.

Having to redpill negroes might become a necessity soon if you want to keep your job.

The author is right. America will never recover from its legacy of racism. We need to the right thing by the niggers and send them as far away from this horrible place as possible.

I nominate Liberia. A herd of wild niggers is still roaming free there. I figure we can cram another million or two into Monrovia and let the rest scatter over the plains.

The best part is that, with all the money we'll save on welfare, the project will pay for itself.

more pls

Someone should point out to this uneducated bitch that JEWS stole Africans from Africa and sold them in the U.S. to plantation owners, that made up less than 2% of the White population…and that blacks & Indians owned African slaves, too.
AND that Irish were not just indenturesd servants, they were accused of petty crimes back home and sold as literal slaves in the Americas, and it was before any Africans were being sold.

Uneducated people should not attempt to write articles.

NO LIVING NIGGER IN AMERICA WAS EVER A SLAVE

DIVERSITY IS YOUR STRENGTH GOYIM!

The reason the Jewish argument won't work on blacks is because they view Jews as just another kind of white people. We know that Jews don't act white or think of themselves as white, and that they hate whites most of all, but the average white-hating black person looks at Jews and just sees white people with a different religion. It's an impasse because they ignore or deny a fundamental truth about the institution of slavery, because doing so would mean they can't just blame whitey for every shitty thing they're not happy about.

.png

wat if you sell jews as rich whites, or bait the nigs to say to jews the holocaust was 'just whites killing other whites'

I'm not reading this. I don't know why any of you people bother to go out of your way to annoy yourselves with redundant glorified blog posts from Marxist rats. Just find joy in the face that the title of the article alone will push a few more white people over the edge and onto our side.

Yes, and you'll hear it again.
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SANDWICH

Why My Cock Hurt Your Girlfriend Due To Its Yuuuuge Size

Yeah, and the KANG that I once knew (a smooth talking drug dealer) was the child of doctors. It's always bullshit projection.

Articles like this are the best redpills espcially for women. Women hate being singled out in any way because their ultra sensitive to it. You point out that the media is their enemy with articles like this. Then you step in and offer your support on basis of racial solidarity and suddenly "wtf I love white nationalism." It's the same technique feminists use by making men out to be a threat and then offering their support. Except our narrative is far more compelling.

They used the potatonigger argument? Potatoniggers have nothing to do with curent racism against whites by shitskns.

These fucking cunts. The boers are being exterminated right this second, there are still more slaves in Africa than at any point of american history. Yet these dumb fucks have the gall to spew this garbage constantly.

President Trump please cut funding to these indoctrination centers.

How the fuck were they supposed to know that their ancestors would cuck so hard they would give literal subhumans more rights than them?

Dehumanization
[============||]
Facing to bloodshed
[====||========]

I love how these monkeys always ignore the millions of whites who died fighting for abolition.

Forget that aspect of it, who would want to even be in the presence of a nigger? That's what I don't get about Southern plantation owners. Who the fuck would allow a nigger into their home? Who would let a nigger handle their food? Who would let a nigger be a nanny for their children?

That's disgusting. Even if you don't give the nigger legal rights that's disgusting. I'd pay to be AWAY from niggers, yet these people payed to be in the presence of niggers. Absolutely degenerate.

Those stories were cherry picked by liberals so their heads don't explode at the concept of subhumans.

So much this. Would it of been so hard to pay some poor whites a nickel to pick your cotton and tend your home?

What stories? Stories of southern plantation owners letting niggers onto their property? If that's not true, then where the fuck did all the niggers come from then?

Go out find a decent white woman and have as many kids with her as you can. We're fighting an uphill battle against spics who have their first of 5 kids at age 16 as well good white women who don't want kids because they want to be consumers and "dog moms".

Not everyone had slaves and majority of those whom did on a percentage basis were kikes.

older i get the less i give a fuck
I WAS BORN IN 1985 I HAVE NEVER OWNED A SLAVE FAR AS I KNOW MY FATHER AND GRAND FATHER NEVER OWNED SLAVES MY FAMILY AND I ARE WORKING CLASS WHITES LIKE MOST WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA IF THEY DON'T QUIT THERE SHIT SOON WHEN THE BOOMERS DIE THERE WILL BE NO MERCY NO QUARTER GIVEN BLOOD WILL FLOW ALL BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES A BUNCH OF CRY BABIES BLAMING ALL THEIR PROBLEMS ON OTHERS IM TIRED OF THEM PLAYING VICTIMS AND NOT EVEN TRYING TO BETTER THEIR SELVES BECAUSE WE HAND THEM A FREE RIDE IN LIFE AND THEY STILL FUCK IT UP also 31 years of hiphop rap music and i still can't find it enjoyable every time i hear it it reminds me of war drums and puts me in a trance of the enemy coming over the hill defend yourself

can't we all just get along NO we tried over and over to no avail IT'S ALL ON THEM NOW

SOON

Checked. Niggers are subhuman trash right along with juden filth.
GAS THEM ALL DOTR NOW

Implying anybody said otherwise?

I for one love articles like this. Keep pushing faggots! You want your race war, you'll get your race war.

Shit, my family were never even in America when slavery was legal, they all came here from Germany in the 1880s.

Tell that to a liberal and they'll say we "benefited from a country built by slavery". Well no we fucking didn't, because they all moved into states that never had slavery, buildings aren't built out of cotton, and the south was demolished during the war anyway. For generations my family has been avoiding communities with any nigger influence, and they have the audacity to say that we've benefited from the presence of niggers?

There is no sense arguing with them. The time for arguments is over.

There's no doubt that Jeff Grand Wizard Sessions has gotten the niggers all riled up over the Justice Department's plans to start caging violent, drug dealing chimps again. Lots of butthurt over that this week and this lame piece is just another attempt to deflect responsibility for their inherent savagery.

Same here, only my ancestors were Irish immigrants who settled in Appalachia.

The whole "you may have never owned slaves but you benefit from slavery of the past" is a Molyneux-tier non-argument. Ask a marxist how I benefit from slavery even though I never owned slaves, and my ancestors didn't own slaves. Considering everything they say is rhetoric, they won't have an answer.

As an immigrant from the soviet union, the implied white guilt everyone had from k-12 was disgusting

Its funny but because of my skin color the niggers and libshits assumed i had a slavemaster in my genes a generation or two back when my entire lineage were probably peasant farmers STILL in the early 20th century

My family came to the States from Ireland/England/Scotland not long after the Revolutionary War and both sides were essentially all subsistence farmers or sharecroppers right up until WWII. The modern urban nigger has no clue what they're talking about.

This taqiyya nigger is spreading lies. Hundreds of thousands of Irish were traded as literal slaves in the 18th century.

Irish girls were kidnapped from the streets and brought to the American colonies and the islands specifically to be bred against their will with niggers, to create smarter niggers, and to satisfy the sick fetishes of the elite. This is why there are so many mulattoes in America today, not because there was a trend of White men wanting to fuck subhumans.

It was Jews, m8, it was Jews.

What about the brutal injustice my ancestors faced when Yankee troops marched through their farm and stole their farm equipment? They were never compensated for this theft.

It's been said a million times and I will say it again, if you don't like what white people have did to you and having your "culture" destroyed is this existentially devastating thing then you are more than welcome to fuck off back to your Motherland of fertility and public mutilation/ rape.
The reason you are in declining poverty is because a substantial amount of your population refuses to work and is too stupid to perform any job that requires the tiniest amount of mental effort. What she wants is for whitey to give her millions of dollars in reparations and to spend more working, white taxpayer money to fix their communities they are just going to burn down again.
You suffer horrible abuse at the hands of law enforcement because you make it a point to act out aggressively against said law enforcement. That is why BLM had recently started pushing the narrative that police cameras are bad since their was an increase in the police shooting suspects since it removed the lack of evidence that would pressure someone to not defend themselves.
And "petty crimes" is golden because what a nigger considers a petty crime is considerably different from what white people consider petty crimes. Niggers feel entitled to assaulting white people for saying "nigger", that to them is a petty crime even though in civilized white nations it's considered a federal crime. Their notion of a petty crime is too far removed from what people consider abhorrent in the West.

Don't forget they are also the people who originally perpetuated the BBC shit. Not only did they want to live with niggers, they were obsessed with their dicks. Slavery was ironically the most cucked thing a person could do.

No they're not. That's called "racial discrimination".

No shit. Once again the lack of self awareness baffles me. It's like they're doing this simply to feel responsible for anything.

So it's not oppression when I use the world "privilege". That's the justification. That fucking one word.
No apparently we can't be publicly shamed for anything. Because people haven't lost their jobs for "racism". Because quotas don't negatively impact whites if they have the better skills and qualifications.
No apparently we're just bigots and deserve our achievements to be marginalized for the sake of skin colour.

This.

> It's like they're doing this simply to not* feel responsible for anything.

You dumb whiny liberal faggot, this is a relatively new, you're in a place DEDICATED to exposing this shit gee who would've thought itd inflate your basement bound little worldview, fuck off to TRS if you wanna speak "MUH NIGGERS"; and stop cramming in so many "big boy words", had to read that shit twice I saw the text but my brain wasn't taking in any information you illiterate shitskin apologist.

The argument is literally becoming:

What about all those white people living in the gutters? What if they get good grades?
So wait, you telling me that a white person got a different grade because of their biological difference?
Are you admitting that there is indeed a biological difference between us?
Are you admitting that we literally get better grades because our race made us get better grades?
That we're superior to them at getting better grades biologically?

Oh dear. Apparently a system which literally differentiates between whites and blacks is not racist?
Did you not see BLM?
Have you not seen mainstream rap and hip hop? Have you actually dealt with a nigger one on one?

By themselves they are placid. Once they outnumber you, that's it, you're fucked.

"To assign ones own will to be the will of God, that is essentially Jewish." - Freddy Edge-zsche

we've gone too far

Don't try to be rational with R selected noninterventionists subhumans.

Damn, you're fucking dumb, a nigger isn't going to outright tell you he hates whites. But deep down he does.