What do you think about them, Holla Forums?

What do you think about them, Holla Forums?

Don't Starve is very meh after the first hour.

Never heard of em

Don't Starve has an interesting plot/setting but shitty gameplay

I know they've made other games but I haven't heard anything good about them

SJW devs

Steal their shit

kek

they're alright

shit thread though op

wat

wait legit? well that sucks hard. I enjoyed Shank greatly.

They're SJW-lite.

Mark of the Ninja is good

So like the Shovel Knight guys? what a shame.

I liked most of their stuff well enough but they're really milking Don't Starve dry and that's probably a new trend for them.

u wot

I heard some of the guys follow Anita, could be that they were forced but who knows.

Mark of the Ninja is one of the few examples (if not the only one) that proved some genres can be redefined when translated into another realm (as in 3D to 2D), in this case the stealth genre
Not saying it's a masterpiece to end it all but it was a very competent game

It used to be that you'd claim the games were shit.

I actually have bought a copy of almost all of their games, nice try though.

It's a love-hate relationship.

Invisible Inc. is pretty good

All their games feel like DS games.

Also don't starve is really fun at first, although it seems like it was a fluke. Every time I played each run was to see if I could make it through winter, and it was this huge build up until I finally got to see if I made it. After I beat it for the first time the game started to slowly lose me. They don't seem to know how to make things challenging and fun. Everything else they added was kind of a bullshit "Oh your game is fucked out of nowhere", where as winter was a challenge you knew was coming and was a test to see if you could pull through. It reminds me of dwarf fortress a lot, although the challenges there where invasions and all hell breaking loose from a dumb experiment or something you forgot about.

Don't Starve Together is pretty fun but the devs themselves are moderately pozzed

I stopped caring after they got so desperate to push their TF2-tier cosmetics system. The game doesn't have that much content, anyway.

They are allright, it seems like they make gameplay their top priority . Also they release lots of updates and bug fixes for dont starve even though they could get away with not doing it and letting modders do all the work.

That deserves respect in this day and age, so yeah good on you Klei employe/dev

Their games are boring

Gave in to SJW and censored Shank.
Went ful Jew with their DKC shemes.
It only goes downhill from there on.

Shank is great.
Shank 2's okay.
Mark of the Ninja's fun.
Don't care for their other stuff.

I really damn like Invisible Inc.
Like I've played it around 350-400 hours and I could still get more out of it if I had it in me. I really recommend this to anyone.
Download and install in order
Game:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0FD6D8E634371A71E4616E797045C23079A0AA80&dn=invisible+inc+2+2+0+4+gog&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
patch 1:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:51B90406332E5F91BD9BE86385ECD5CB1F2ACEB5&dn=invisible+inc+patch+2+3+0+5+gog&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
DLC:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ABFD8526AA2E6159EBA77B6DA22716AD12AB1338&dn=invisible+inc+contingency+plan+gog&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

Mark of the ninja, I really liked the ideas behind it but not the execution. I just feel it could have done much more and I feel it gets praised solely for being the only well known 2D stealth game, even though it's not really a good one at that. Music and art was fucking awesome, rest was okay, linear and incredibly easy.

Don't Starve and Shank and their other games are not what I like, and Oxygen not Included just looks more like their Don't Starve category of games than their Invisible Inc category of games, so I think I'm no longer a fan really.

new game coming