What are the better vidya based on cartoon/comic franchises?

What are the better vidya based on cartoon/comic franchises?

Platinum Games for me.

Holla Forums stop posting here, god fucking damn

It's SJW garbage. I bet you like Steven Fagverse too and crosspost from Tumblr.

To save this shit thread:

Kikakoko

THIS ONE
both versions are different too

really underrated

Nnanananananananannaaaaa
batman

Except the Korra game was absolute shit.

This one I thought was pretty aight.

too bad whorra is shit

it's not even SJW garbage outside of the very end. I could deal with it being SJW garbage if it wasn't poorly written garbage like the series turned out to be.

Terrible writing

the korra game was worse than the tv show and that says something

That's a female power fantasy if I've ever seen one. Just solve all your problems by crying.

I thought pic related was pretty fucking good

I wanted to ask about Spiderman Shattered Dimensions and the Arkham games. I've been really wanting to play a new superhero game, last I've played was Spiderman 2 on PS2 and one Hulk game, I think it's by the same guys who made Prototype.

Basically I want whatever's good, has lots of collectible, is fun to play and is not open world sandbox.

You'll get contrarians who'll insist that the Arkham games are bad because the combat is largely automated. But that doesn't stop the first two games from being really fun. They also have a shit load of collectables.

Okay, first two only then? From what I remember the negativity about the series started with the third game, I think it was Origins.

What about Shattered Dimensions?

too bad no one ever says this about Holla Forums

I liked the first one the most, I played the second one and didn't find it as good. Maybe it was the concept that they cut off an entire part of the city for inmates.

"Never"

this guy

Arkham Asylum is better in that it has better ideas, is more focused and has a very tight atmosphere. Yet City is better in that is has better mechanics, actually good bosses and is a shitload more replayable.
Knight, however, was pretty unpleasant, unless you love the shit out of the batmobile I suppose.

I've seen more goons faggots complaining about anything that might even be remotely tied to Holla Forums with full blown autism tantrums.

I can't argue there, the one example of the boss fights in Asylum that stuck with me was the boss fight with Bane where you just make him run into the walls.

That and the copypasted titan thugs. Really, the thing is that City successfully improves on Asylum, but in doing so loses some of the magic, to put it pretentiously.

There was also that Poison Ivy fight

My opinion on the matter: There were about three major things I didn't like about city
-It wasn't dark. Batman AA wasn't exactly like night either but it did the night better. Comparison pics, one from my current AA replay and one pic from an old AC game. Not really something important but kinda ruins the immersion for me. This night thing is most obvious in cutscenes, but I don't have any screenshots from them
-Lack of Scarecrow. Scarecrow missions were the best in AA imo
-I feel like because AA took place in a small place, it was more focused. AC is bigger, but it's not detailed as AA and you don't get to inspect the place and characters as much as AA. I feel the same thing about Witcher games, first one took place in a simple village but you got to know every one and learn about every place, the last game is huge and has lots of people, but it is not nearly as detailed as the first game. People think it's better to make the places bigger but that just drops the overall quality imo

BUT WHAT ABOUT SHATTERED DIMENSIONS

christ that better be some fan shit

Why would you do this user?

Why remind people it even exists?

Yes, pretty much, I just think gameplay improvements and the other characters made City better in a different direction.
Best stay clear of Knight then. I'll take no Scarecrow over that Scarecrow.

I wanna have sex with korra.

Korrasami is completely plausible and not pandering in any way. It's your fault for examining the show through a hetero male lens.

The show almost made it through to the end without shoving in SJW shit, almost. They did manage to hold that faggot off until the very end though, thats more than most can say.

I want to fuck brown Erin

They were trying to build it up in the last season, they gave them a good amount of screen time and emotional moments together but the chemistry felt completely fake, just like the shit with Mako in season 1 and Katara and Aang in ATLA.

They're just shit at writing romance yet they decided to shove them in for whatever stupid fucking reason, with Korrasami being especially crappy since it was 100% Tumblr SJW pandering on top of all the bullshit.

Stay mad fags, Korra's top tier. Best waifu produced by the West in over a decade.

Her visual design is boner fuel.

Her character is shit.

The actual show is much lewder, they hold hands

Visually yes.
Character wise absolutely garbage.

Plus, she's a dyke. Good luck with that, faggot.

i want more of that cock hungry slut

I want to bully Korra until her spirit is broken and she realizes how much of a no good fuck up she is; and that the best thing about her is her whore body.

To bad the rest of the show is shit.

She's a raging cunt with no self-development or growth in any way. Every bad thing she does is someone else's fault.

Fuck Korra.

It was at the height of sjw influence, they thought they were making a good move by pandering to tumblr. Now they are forgotten and replaced by other autistic crap like steven's universe and undertale.

A just end.

For the SJW being forgotten, ignored or irrelevant is a fate worst than death.

i wanna fuck that figure

No, they are on par with each other. That's because when they are forgotten they usually kill themselves.

How did they make TLA so good and make Korra so bad?

SJWs

Just remember, they are here and they are breeding.

Why would tumblr bother with our dead Holla Forums?

Have you been around Holla Forums? It can be pretty fucked at times. That being said, it has never been as bad halfchan's Holla Forums was/is/always will be.

This shit was pretty damn violent for a T game. Venom starts out his tutorial by devouring a little boy, and ends it by murdering Wolverine.
After that, he slaughters soldiers by the dozens by devouring them, beating the tar out of them, and snapping their spines like popsicle sticks.
If only all comic games could be so fun.

Also this.

SJWs don't breed. They can barely get laid at best and actively hate sex at the worst.

She's nothing but an over glorified cumrag, she has nothing else going for her besides being fap bait.

She is one of the most unlikeable cunts in recent history who only gets her way because pussy, no wonder tumblr likes the bitch so much.

Go back to Reddit if you can't handle an user saying he wants to hang all niggers.
Either that, or you're just some butthurt goon who wants to stir some trouble.

PS2 Astro Boy is practically shovelware, what the fuck user.

The GBA game is miles better.

Chicken Little worked a whole lot better as a game than as a movie.

It's not as bad as halfchan's Holla Forums, where almost every poster has a Tumblr blog, but there ARE reddit and tumblr crossposters there, and general faggots with shit taste.
Pretty much like Holla Forums but on a smaller scale.
:^)

Western cartoons and entry-level anime attract Tumblrites for some reason. Just be glad that we don't have a Steven Universe general anymore. I'd rather take the FoP general and Loud House threads over them any day.

I will fight the both of you with extreme prejudice.
Honestly, it didn't feel like shovelware when I played it.

I each time I hear about that shit it is about some kid pushed to suicide by fans.

I can't decide if Rebecca sugar is some kool-aid drinker or just a businesswoman who found a way to exploit and monetize retarded tumblr kids.

Fuck off.

user, they turn her into a dyke at the end.

She won’t with you; she’s a fucking dyke.

IS SHATTERED DIMENSIONS GOOD OR NOT

FUCK

Wew user, looks like you have some beef with the show

Well yup she's really good at it too. Dunno how genetics work in Avatar land though, like would here kids be just as stupid as she is?

Both.
Her glasses, appearance, and ukulele playing are instant red flags.

I want to hatefully rape korra so she learsn to love dick

Maybe it is part of the scheme.

not gonna stop me.

Guy is memeing you, she is bi at best

Is that the primary reason you hate this show or is there something else going on here? Not that hating dykes is bad, you just seem really pissed.

Look at his ID, that shit is some meme magic

then im going to fuck her and asami!

I'd prefer if both of you would stay off this fucking board.

user, whatever you do, don't stop posting.

I hate that .webm

Guess ill post what little I have, computer died and took my korra folder with it.
Quality may vary

It's pretty fun.

It's not open world though.

Post more whorra.

He's got beef with korra

Fuck off carlos.

You pun stealing spic! You will pay for the wall

Dat saltyicecream gif doesn't look like her..

Vaatu tramp stamp

I think this'll explain why.

good shit right here
solid art design, lots of variance in level flow, gameplay that differs based on which members of your crew you've rescued, etc etc

This one is good too.