Phoenix Billboard Depicting Trump as Nazi Was Funded by Taxpayers

Phoenix Billboard Depicting Trump as Nazi Was Funded by Taxpayers

I can't wait for some kind Holla Forumslack to use these images of the jews prodding the lion and make lion2.webm

freebeacon.com/culture/taxpayers-funded-billboard-depicting-trump-as-nazi/

Didn't we already had this thread twice?

Try again, faggot.

Searched catalog for billboard and found nothing….

So you're upset I didn't post and italicize the author's name?

Nevermind, this is a shill thread.
Bye.

Bump. D&C at work.

Are you fucking retarded? What exactly am I shilling here? I swear this place is nothing but shariablue faggots since the shutdown…

I smell a Jew…

"Oh no people are talking about my billboard but not me!"

How is this a bad thing?
It appeals to us, and alienates everybody except libshits to move further towards the right.
I love it when shit like this happens.

It's "bad" if you assume Holla Forums is a mainstream Trump board. It's good if you recognize that Holla Forums is a revolutionary board that wants to undermine the ZOG status quo.

>I bet the money swasticas are copy-pasta too

I honestly don't like it when the OP is a wall of greentext because it's hard on my eyes. Light green on light pale blue-ish background? At certain angles I can barely read it.

(checked)

Change to Pepe-colored quotes. It doesn’t work for new posts added to the bottom of the page (HOLY FUCKING SHIT JIM YOU INCOMPETENT PIECE OF SHIT), but it increases contrast otherwise.

then use a dark theme and stop whining you pussy

Plebs.

Fucking faggot.

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT

>She found a studio in the warehouse district in 1987; founded Art Detour and Artlink in 1988-1989; created live/work space in the dark and dusty recesses of the old La Amapola Bar; and found a much loved feral, black and white kitten at the Plasma Donor Center around the corner.
Fucking Cat Ladies

>>Name five things (real or imagined) on your Inspiration Wall.
How pathetic.

>>What's your last big project?
Worthless wastes of time.

>>What's your next big project?
Dirty old cat lady that hoards - what a surprise!
>Then: shaking off the dust, sweeping up the dog hair, scrubbing the floors, washing the moldy dishes, cleaning out the stinky fridge, slaying the mice, and in the process, denuding it of all its dusty, fraying & tattered ephemera - and getting set up to paint again.
Sounds like a filthy mess of a woman. I bet she stinks of cat piss.

>>How much do you hate being asked what your next big project is?

>>What do you want Phoenix to know about you?

>>Anything you don't want Phoenix to know about you?

An dirty old anti-social cat lady with no children who is afraid of everything.
Why am I not surprised?

And a trust-fund kiddie to boot! HAH!

Jesus Christ, how fucking pathetic can you get? You're in your fucking 60's and you're still pouting about anxiety over classwork for a degree you didn't even fucking finish?
These people are so pathetically weak…

>Moore moved to Austin for a while, where she took up weaving, then traveled through Mexico for a time in the early '70s.
>Her boyfriend took a teaching position at the University of Idaho, where she exhibited her weaving and, after breaking up with her boyfriend, began making the elaborate fake birthday cakes for which she became known — fanciful, sometimes emotionally dark sculptures covered in vintage cake decorations: baby doll heads, plastic dinosaurs, smiling clowns.
Disgusting. Just disgusting.

Might have found the Jew. Can't find any pictures of the fuck except an old black and white.

Germany, late 70's, early 80's… What a nightmare. And these fucks chose to live there - again, no surprise, and furthers the suggestion of Jewry on behalf of Mr. Zahn.
>"It was kind of eeny meeny miny moe," Moore admits. "We liked the name Phoenix and what it implied. We came here sight unseen in 1986."
Good lord these people are lame…

Bums.
Nearly did them in?
PFFFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAH, WHAT!?

>On one occasion, Moore bought the property across the street because she wanted to evict its tenant, who owned a forge and was making bullets. "He was mean to me because he thought I was a witch," she says, barely containing her glee. After buying the building, Moore found an altar in the back room and a skull-shaped candle with her name scratched into it.
Trust-fund kiddie buys up all the local real estate, gleeful at driving people out because they find her distasteful.

Aw, poor baby.
More trust-fund shekels, eh kiddo? Gotta love what grandma - the grandma whose words you rejected - gave to you, eh?

What were you doing, aside from wasting your money?
Dealing with bums who don't want to pay their rent is a drag? No shit?

What a boon for the economy!

These people are fucking cancer.

IF YOU'D HAD SOME FUCKING CHILDREN MAYBE THERE WOULD BE SOMEONE, YOU STUPID STUPID OLD SOW.
… But, on another level, you thankfully did not reproduce, so everything you worked to achieve will go in the bin when you die.
Congratulations.

The cat lady prior to going full on cat lady and her potentially Jewish fuckboi.

Kek the memes don't lie.

Bitch needs hung. This is without a doubt a crime. Misappropriation of tax money! Lock her up!

I still don't see it as anti-Trump, because the logo is cool as fuck. National Capitalism.

That fucking bio….

I like how the first adjective to describe her is vegan. Like her poor choice in nutrition is something to take pride in.

To Normans it's seen much different than you and I see it. It's supposed to make them afraid of his power. Honestly I just don't like the nukes implying that Trump is a warmonger.

Saved btw…

Neat!