Suicide thread

Are there any video games that allow me to kill myself over and over again?

I just watched the first episode of Berserk and I want to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

united-anime.com/2016/07/berserk-2016-episode-1-english-subbed.html
archive.is/H7mOL#selection-1743.98-1749.329
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Karoshi: Suicide Salaryman

It's that bad, huh?

Yes it fucking is.

Berserk is the best drawn and best written anime ever made and they turn it into a fucking PS1 game.

I am so mad and depressed at the same time.

At least the Austrian elections are being done again after the communists got caught rigging the election.

What?
You mean manga?
The anime was always terrible, every anime adaptation they ever made was horrendous.

I might just drop it right here

Whoa now, at least the first anime had an amazing soundtrack and many scenes were done well. But this new garbage has zero redeeming qualities.

Is it just the art that's terrible? I can get over the bad art choice.

Yes.
No.

No, the pacing and music are fucked too.

I really like the music to this one too

They skipped over a lot, and it's only the first episode. Read the manga instead.

Fucking how?
I had problems getting through the trailers. I only watched to the end of the Bazuso fight in the first film before I had to turn it off. It's absolutely unbearable to watch.

i think you can kill yourself in postal 1 and 2

They fucked the story too

And the music.

It had an amazing soundtrack and a good dub, but this is the best part about the original anime

The Clerks reference always kills me.

Miyazaki was a mistake.

The pacing is worse than the cg.

Dragon's Dogma
Looting the best gear in the game is random, and the game gives you a sword to stab yourself through the heart for a quick-load just before you reach the point where that's the case.

The new Berserk anime's out already?

It's cheaper.
I don't know if you guys are aware, but recent anime adaptations like Jojo are being animated in Thailand.
Anime suffers from a similiar problem to vidya, only big studios have the absolute monopoly on the market producing easily digestible and marketable moeshit for the average salaryman and braindead otaku, with everything else having to make the best of what they can with their limited resources.

Emperor Jimmu was a mistake

load up battlefield and go fly planes in to people

berserkerfags BTFO

feels pretty good, but im wracking my brain trying to think of something to recommend him
i remember flying shrikes in to tanks in tribes was pretty fun too.

maybe happy wheels?

My love for suicide is like a truck.

How can one fuck up Berserk story?

Oh…

Well at least Susumu Hirasawa provided all the soundtrack I will ever need while reading manga.

Oh this reminds me it wasn't berserk thread.
Dragon Dogma allows you to kill yourself to get to new game plus and later you can do it whenever you want.

nah faggot the 1997 anime was really good

HAH, no.

While it is sad that they skipped lost children, since it does show the anger in Guts when he fights the moth lady, but still I have to admit it was nothing more than a little filler. Theres no real plot point other than seeing moth girl again
I get that they want to get straight to the plot but its still stupid, just like the CG

Opening is GOAT up untill the cg though, didnt think the song would fit at first

The lost children isn't especially relevant in terms of plot, but it helped estabilish the overall mood of Berserk in terms of body horror and taboo elements.
It's not just angry man kills shit, the manga.
A lot of dumb people might enjoy Berserk, but it's far from being a dumb manga.

Lost children was important for re-establishing who Guts is as a person after the golden age arc. Considering the next few arcs are all about Guts changing as a person, it's important to establish who he was when he started his journey. This show is going to lack that completely.
How it should have been

In Planescape: Torment you play as an amnesiac immortal who wants to learn about his past so he can permanently kill himself.
I guess that counts as suicide.

united-anime.com/2016/07/berserk-2016-episode-1-english-subbed.html
Is it bad that I like her?

TWGOK and Prison School were good.
The new Sailor Moon anime is also good (although the previous version was better, because it deviated from the original content).

You can also piss off the Lady Of Pain and she'll kill you (after mazing you).
Because she doesn't give two fucks that you're immortal, no such thing as immortality against her.

It's so cheap I'd rather read the fucking manga.

Don't slap a fucking pencil shader on stiffly animated models and call it fucking animation.

im sure its great animation, its just that you weebs are insatiable

wait its anime, nevermind

Yeah, I agree with you both fully with all your points
It really is just a bad adaptation
Still, i think i am more mad that there is no animation of the Black swordsman arc, they even show Farneze holding the behelit at the end of the episode
I bet theyll just fucking retcon the thing in 10 seconds or something

Did you see the episode?
in that second screenshot, they both stand completely still while the old man moves his mouth, not even breathing

Of course not, he's shitposting.

is this the first anime youve seen?

Half of it looks alright but the other half looks like utter shit.

I found it funny Dragon Dogma was inspired by Berserk and let you kill yourself so I will continue a trend.
Dark Souls.
You die a lot but really a lot of these deaths are you just falling off a cliff, by mistake or because some random faggot decided to invade you. I am also quite sure there was pyromancy that drained your life.

No, Shierke is objectively the best witch to have been ever created.
Simply the part of the story she appears is the worst one.

but can she beat madara uchiha

Alright, I just finished watching it. They completely cut out Jill and that whole segment from the manga. It just goes from Guts killing the wagon loli to him meeting the Holy Iron Chain Knights. The key quote about the sword being more like a slab of iron as well as at least one of Jill's kidnappers are present, but that's about it.

maybe it's a joke because the models look like they were lathered in vasoline

color me surprised

I wish, but no. Also one of the highlights is that the episode contained no sexual violence because it's CURRENT YEAR.

archive.is/H7mOL#selection-1743.98-1749.329

Battleblock theater. You can hold in a fart and kill yourself over and over before the first level even begins, you can kill yourself when things get tough or you can kill yourself and take your friends with you.

The only good thing was gut's voice.

So how many things did they skip IN THE FIRST EPISODE?
It has been a long time since i read berserk, but from what i can recall.
How can you fuck up that much in a single episode?
Älso
Fuck you miura.

why do you weebs like this trash?

By skipping 2 years of story.
They skipped 5 apostle fights and just put random scenes from The Black Swordsman arc together and next episode will be the part where the Holy Iron Chain Knights arrest Guts. Except, Guts isn't injured now and will lose against a few dozen inexperienced nobles, even though he can kill at least 100 men by himself.

In the manga he was almost dead from the Apostle fight when they surrounded him and arrested him…

You should have suggested Demon's Souls for OP. Suicide is actually a very important game mechanics in that, unlike in the later Souls games.

The hub world, Nexus is filled with the bloodstains of players who have committed suicide. Everyone is climbing up to the tower and jumping back down into the middle of the Nexus.

This is done, because most players want to enter the world areas in Soul Form in order to not shift towards Black World Tendency if they die in the world areas.

So OP, do that. Play Demon's Souls, you'll get to commit suicide a lot and for good reason.

lel, she's gonna change her mind. Even this shitty adaptation will have plenty of rape scenes, it's still the Berserk story.

Next episode or 3rd episode will be Rape Horse, then a few episodes later the satanists will try to rape Casca, then the snake dick goatman will try to rape Casca, then Guts will try to rape Casca…

My god that article. The writer clearly has not read the manga ever.

She even says "Guts is shown saving a young aspiring mercenary boy from a similar band of thugs" that's because IT'S THE EXACT SAME THUGS from the tavern at the start of the Black Swordsman arc, they just retconned what happens there!

Oh I hope she gets really triggered and writes a new article once the rape scenes and rape monsters start showing up in the later episodes.

Casca looked kinda like a ginger in the opening, but I bet she will have black hair in the episodes once she is shown. It would be really weird if she didn't.

And how is Miura responsible for how they color the anime.

In the old 1997 anime they made Casca ten times darker than she really is too, made her kinda look like a nonwhite. Anime studios fuck up all the time.