Applications from Jews from US and UK for German Citizenship Grow

Get read euranons, Schulz is receiving support in mass and he will zimbabwe the fuck out your Continent
archive.is/fChvX
archive.is/ir90W

No, they want to come back, no more jews.
Cut off their pathways.

Why now? They flooded Germany with antisemitic mudslimes and it's on the brink of collapse. That's like deciding to move to Venezuela at the current conditions.

Schultz (the jew running) said Germany only exists for the jews, right?
He's running for head position, so it's to the point that they believe his words are now true.
Fucking kikes ruining a country just to be parasites.

Don't worry about him.

I have to assume this means that the U.S. is about to get much, much worse. They might be pulling the plug on our Monopoly money-printing machines.

Jews don't actually fear mudshits. Just like niggers and spics, they can be pacified with lavish welfare and by promoting anti-white identity politics in the media. The kikes will be safe behind their gated fences while white Germans have to suffer the consequences of open borders and mass immigration.

I'm no muslim apologist, but there would never be a mudshit problem in the first place if jews hadn't opened our borders and imported human filth into our nations. Our hardest task is turning white people against their jewish masters. Once people recognize jewish treachery, deporting the invaders they've let in will be the easy part.

Even if he doesn't win, there will still be a ton of shitskins and more jews.

Islam is the sword of the kike.
As long as they have their hands on the hilt they will be alright.

I know it's wishful thinking but maybe they feel that weimerica is coming to an end.
And we all know what comes after weimar.

We did it, Krauts!

Same reason they moved to germany after WWI. They crashed the fucking realestate market. It's a scam as always. Kill them when hey arrive and blame it on mudslimes. Learn to write anti-kike messages in arabic!

I think I got cancer just looking at that

jews

I thought they were going to leech off China next, but I guess Trump might have fucked that up for them. I was already seeing some articles spread about the history of Jews in China and higher up Jews already starting the mixing program with Asian wives, Zuckerberg et al.

This. Weimarica is getting ready to swing right and the kikes are getting out while the getting is good.
if trump keeps playing around with moving the embassy, more will leave. A kike coworker of mine supported trump, but hates him because he didnt immediately move the embassy, and more recently has been signalling he won't. Why the fuck does this butt blast them so?

Maybe there's some sort of prophecy they believe.

Oh fuck, of course, I feel fucking new.

Kikes can be stupid sometimes. Moving the embassy to jewrusalem is actually bad for israel because it means that palestinians can actually get access to it.
Back on topic. America has roughly 40% of the official kike population.

Yes you did, kikes.

THE RATS LEAVE THE SINKING SHIP

TIME TO SINK THE NEXT ONE

Assuming there are any left when it happens.

did anyone call Argentina and Antarctica to notify Adolph?

Great businness opportunities, just look at all those cheap labour!

Aren't you dying for some release? Imagine what you creative things you could do to them. Like build giant death rollercoasters that launch them into pits of burning gas

This is why I laugh when people say it's a bad thing. But pointing it out causes cucks to say you're being a chesscuck. And regardless of that being Trump's chess scheme or not, either nothing changes or the embassy gets closer to the palestinians. Big deal and people get riled up and concerned-shilled for nothing.

I wonder if that's what that kike bitch in Paris thought before she got thrown out a window…

Why would they be afraid of their own pawns? The immigrants are there to be used against us. The only ones making it about the poor jews is the ones that wants to make you side with the jews.

You're being played.