Saw this on /christian/. What would you pick?

saw this on /christian/. What would you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/ihesia.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

goodbye

I choose OP

Depends if the white one on the track is a filthy heeb-worshipping race-betraying christcuck or not tbh fam.

Forgot my fucking sage.

Kill the one nigger with the train. Then untie the white man, while leaving the other niggers tied to the thingie.

I'd choose the lone niglet. Then I'd go and step on the other 4.

GOT YOU, CUCK

Had a little giggle there. An interesting situation…
What could possibly be the right answer?

White guy already is that percentage of the demographic population. Earth looks that shitty. Take the path with one, someones already setting them up on the tracks for plausible deniability. Who are you to ruin the plan?
If you build the tracks, the trains will come.

I'll pick "go back to /christcuck/"

I would have left it as always. I'm not responsible. But this one seems to tempting.

Which one has the jew?
I choose that one.
Other than that, run it over the single nigger and kill the other ones on the floor, then free the whitey.

only if he doesn't complain, though.

shitty thread
Let the lone nigger die, untangle the white guy and leave the rest lying there for all who cares how long or shank them on your own later. White life takes priority here.

On second thought, why was that white around niggers?
Yeah, probably the jew right there.

Better safe than sorry.
Shit thread, but good for some minor insights.

So you're basically asking how many niggers equals one white man? Let's see, how many niggers does it take to invent an airplane? The entire continent of Africa wouldn't be able to do it, even if you gave them the books explaining all the requisite aerodynamic physics and math.

But it would only take two white men with 7 years of high school between them to accomplish this same task.

Therefore, even if the bottom track had thousands of niggers on it, it wouldn't be worth taking the life of a single non-degenerate white man.

Also, I was about to say "Well I could check the penis for circumcision" but if this is in America then that would be more difficult.

After all the population there has been told that it's beneficial for them, while it is only beneficial for (((Them))) since it helps them blend in.

Forgot the pic!

was waiting for some nogs to die in the process
utterly disappointing

The most embarrassing part about this is that I know Nairobi has internet. Nairobi has had internet for almost a decade. This man has had access to all of the accumulated knowledge of human kind and he still hasn't managed to do what some bicycle repairmen did without any help.

Kek, the moment I saw this thread in the catalog I knew somebody would have beat me to it.

trick question;
- Shoot the 4 idiots with the white person
- free the white person

Think, what would your pastor say?

FTFY

Depends on the scenario. If we're in all out war against the niggers, I can run over the sole nig, save the white guy, and kill the remaining nigs myself. Different if we're in "peace"time and everyone goes home at the end of the day. I'd save the white guy because one white guy is worth dozens of nogs. Taking out a few gangbangers isn't going to solve the problem.

the real question that needs to be asked…

KIKE OR COON?

Go back there

Save the white guy and euthanize the rest of the animals.

Always the kike, user. Always the kike.

Enjoy bantown

Always save the White guy, user. He's worth more than all of the niggers on the railway combined, and then some more.

Wait for one set of wheels to pass, pull the lever, watch it derail, then free the white guy and tag some gangsigns so all the niggers get arrested.

Dead nigger thread?

Dead nigger thread.

I don't remember what this webm is but I'll post it and hope it involves dead niggers

Kike, obviously

HUE HUE HUE HUE

(checked)
I guess a few spics got into my dead niggers folder. Here's another if you want.

Adorable.

Pfft easy. you use the sledge hammer the free white guy is holding to crush that lone niggers skull and then watch the other five get run over by the trolley. serves that traitor right for collaborating with those other 4 niggers.

niggerbabby

Kill all niggers. Reported for intl.
t. Christian

Kill the one nigger or untie the white and kill them all

fuck off to /r/atheism faggots

this

KIKE

This is a nigger hate thread, post dead niggers until the mods delet this 4cuck-tier thread

This one might not have died but I'll post it anyway

dead sandniggers also welcome

solved your problem OP
christcuck

HITLER CONFIRMS
Pardon my lack of nigger gore, sandniggers are just as good though, no?

Why is this thread still up and mine about jews got deleted lol

Of course! Sandniggers, beaners, chinks, any shitskins you want!
This one here is particularly brutal.

that kid looks already dead by the time they cut his hand off

you beat me to it, dammit.

Remember to report slide threads!

Supp niggas I am an autistic retard and I have no friends. I use the internet 24/7 posting retarded stuff while the world and my life is crumbling around me. I suck. I should probably leave.

yeah… you kinda should

Your kid has a bright future ahead of him

I have a better one where the spic is alive and screaming throughout the whole affair, but it won't go through for some reason :(
My folder is all gone it seems. Here's just some random niggatry.

This one?

Nah, I found the link.
track5.mixtape.moe/ihesia.mp4
Hopefully I didn't fuck that link break up

Link breaking is no longer necessary, this board now does it automatically using a word filter: track5.mixtape.moe/ihesia.mp4

Oh cool, thanks.

Spics are the least squeemish of any race…. always the most gruesome gore.

Niggers would be so much better off if we cut them off from modern technology. All the litter is stuff they don't know how to make. Let them return to nature, on the other side of the ocean, and stop sending aid-gibs.