Marines Release First-Ever Ad Spotlighting Woman In Combat Position

Marines Release First-Ever Ad Spotlighting Woman In Combat Position

>"For a Corps that has struggled with the perception that it is the least welcoming of women among the military services, the new ad is part of a campaign to appeal to a new generation of Marines. It is also a bid for more female recruits for 'the few, the proud,' particularly athletes capable of meeting the tough physical standards required.
>" 'The water was 27 degrees and coated with a layer of thick ice,' said Marine Capt. Erin Demchko, describing the great difficulty of the [gantlet], all while being surrounded by camera crews. 'Giving the film production staff what they wanted, while maintaining my bearing as a Marine officer and trying not to look cold, was a challenge.'
>"Demchko, a deputy commander at Camp Courtney in Okinawa, Japan, is part of the Marine Corps' expanding effort to recruit women. The smallest military service has the lowest percentage of women and wants at least 10 percent representation by 2019. While female Marines occasionally have appeared in ads and been featured in online videos, this is the first time a woman is the focus of a national television commercial for the Corps."
NPR: archive.is/g0ye9

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_casualties_of_war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_Israel_Defense_Forces
latimes.com/nation/la-na-marines-women-20150912-story.html
thehill.com/policy/defense/284252-report-6-out-of-7-female-recruits-fail-new-marines-fitness-test-for-combat
marinecorpstimes.com/articles/3-female-enlisted-marines-reporting-for-infantry-duty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking retards.
Trump needs to smack the top brass of these cucks and get them in line. Shouldn't be hard if they wanna be a bunch of women anyways.

Holy shit, I'm glad as fuck I'm out of that organization.

Any Nation that pushes women into combat is doomed to fail. The Jew is responsible for putting women in combat roles.

Marine Core should be shamed at every point for allowing women in combat. Completely shameful. Hitler would have never allowed such treason.

Muh female soldiers!

Does anyone here actually care how the Zogbots present themselves?

Time for mommy to die for israel.

It's what the founding fathers would have wanted.

I cant wait for the next war we get in to so the women get btfo

That's a good point. I seriously can't imagine a captured female soldier lasting more than 5 hours before breaking down sobbing and telling her captors everything.

everything in that video was so cringe inducing. only the most self deluded and out of touch people would think this looks good.

In a way, I'm actually glad this is happening. If you recall in the Turner Diaries, the US military's competence was significantly degraded thanks to all of the niggers, spics and cunt in combat and leadership roles. This will make it easier for militias to win in a civil war scenario.

eh, won't they just use tax money to create a drone based milaty? it's likely actual soldiers will be phased out of most frontline combat and this more (((inclusive))) army will just be glorified thugs at the beck and call of the elites. most of the "strong wimmin" will have no problem firing on her own countrymen if the government orders her to, they all just racist misogynist pigs anyway. or at leasts thats how it will be justified

They should be used as test bunnies in conflicts.

Who has that study of women units doing worse in combat?

an army of niggers and spics (plus tranny's, cucks and traitorous women) will have no qualms murdering towns of unarmed whites, as both political parties continue to chip away at gun and property rights.

does it really matter if they have automatic and computer assisted firepower? traditional warfare is mostly over for developed nations. (MAD) and these ads are more of a PR-stunt then anything. the point of theses soldiers in not war, its enforcement.

Meh let them join, i'd like to see more self-righteous mary janes get their head blown off trying to "Be all the you can be"

Can't wait to hear about battlefield rapes and see footage of Stonk Mary Jane's headless corpse being dragged thru the streets of some backward shithole. Let them pretend to be soldiers so they can get fucked up reality of war.

also narrated by a nigger; just another way to get them to live inside your head

thats never how it works, you just get lots of men killed trying to protect and rescue them. or they get pregnant (on purpose) so they have to be sent back home. (a lot of top brass already says that way over half of in army rape allegations are false)

-Females cant control anything for shit.
-Unless your sole objective is extermination, you still need ground forces.

if you can play xbox, you can control a drone (and it's getting easier all the time)

why would they bother keeping dissenting citizens alive during combat? extermination is and has always been the goal.

Is Trump just sitting on his ass? Just like Obobo made all of this feminism get enforced in the military and other institutions, Trump is able to reverse it, yet has not done so.

trump is an old school liberal (he's not natsoc), he doesn't care about this shit. and he knows it will just cost him time and energy if makes a big deal out of it (you can bet he doesn't like it). he might be doing things behind the scenes to make it harder for women to enter combat roles, but we will most likely not hear anything until about it.

Wrong.
For the handful of women who will ever end up being killed because they nagged and nagged about "inequality" until they were permitted to join armed forces, the number who will be taught the truth of female unsuitability for war, by way of their deaths, will be thousands fold higher.
Making women understand that they are not and never will be the equals of men is a necessary step towards societal stability and reversion to correct division of social role according to sex.
Your white knighting will actually hinder the process.

Boy, do I have a surprise for ya.

Is it a coincidence that the only nations where women were sent to their deaths were jewish Republican Spain and Soviet Union.
THE SINGLE FUCKING POINT OF WAR IS TO PROTECT WOMEN FROM OTHER MEN

Have you SEEN women try to play xbox?

You just went full larp
While this is mostly true, it wouldn't work in the long run, women are shit at slaughtering children (the ones they can see) and will completely break down really fast if subject to those orders.
Traditional warfare ended mostly with WW1, and all we got today are mostly utlra-specialized doctrines completely based on the 20th century (at least as far as tactics and small strategy), but that doesn't mean computer assisted firepower (unless you consider the modern soldier with commanding support is computer assisted, which he is but the computers won't kill the enemy for him in the slightest).
Terminator drones on the other hand, could very well be the go to for extreme population repression.

Draft our daughters without Bills Wife. Who could have thought about this.

How much money does the marines have now to fight misogyny amongest their ranks? You'd think the strong independent woman would be able to take a few compliments here and there.

Also it'll be terrible when ISIS captures one but she put herself there and I'm not her father, so fuck her.

Cute girls with guns is always fun, but not in the army. They also chose a white woman, I wonder (((why)))?

HAHAHA

Please make the army into the sisterhood. It will make the next civil war so much easier

On the downside (for us) women are much more easily brainwashed and much more likely to willingly do inhumane things if ordered by authority. In the milgram experiment half of men refused to go along but 100% of women did.

Female Marines are sluts period.

USA YES

FTFY
t. former Navy

More white women joining the army aren't more white women creating a family, less fortunate retardbro.

are you drunk?

That and their coworkers will be shitskins that they will either try to fuck or potentially (((marry))) after their service is up.

Either way the kike wins and white women aren't having white children.

Lesson #1 in the Bible: Eve fucked it all up.

US military is dogshit

The funny thing is even the Jewish state, the country usually held up as the example of the success of mixed gender military, knows that putting women in combat roles is a mistake. They tried it early on when they were surrounded by Muslim coalitions and desperate for bodies to fight. Once the emergency was over they realized it was a bad idea mixing genders in combat and mostly let women serve as support. Sure they have a battalion or two that are mixed or mostly female, but almost all of the women serving are non-combat.

So despite on the surface making up 33% of infantry and 51% officers, female deaths account for less then 3% of total combat deaths.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_casualties_of_war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_Israel_Defense_Forces

Even the Jew knows equality on the front lines is a farce.

Obviously you have never heard of Ret. Lt. General Paul Van Riper of the USMC or the Millenium Challenge 02.

Yeah just wait until an EMP goes off and all the US Navy's (((Toys))) stop working.

to samefag off myself: If I was, lets say, the Russians, and I wanted to make my move against the United States, what would I do knowing that all I have is one diesel shit box aircraft carrier? I would do what I've been doing for the past half century – Subversion.

Think about how many susceptible ANTIFA/leftwing/niggers etc etc there are today compared to when they were subverting in the 80s? All they'd have to do is successfully recruit maybe 100 young ideologues who want to see the system burned down. Hell, the Katy (((Perry's))) are already doing it for them.

Step 1: map out as many fiber lines along highways that go to and from heavily populated urban centers and remote military bases that you can, as well as surrounding cell towers. Map out where major transformers are.

Step 2: give your CCCAngst group the go ahead and have them dig up as many fiber lines in remote areas as possible, snap them like fucking glow sticks, and bury them. It will take weeks to find and replace. Have your others snap up the fiber lines to cell towers (yup) and you really fucked up the infrastructure.

Step 3: Have your hooligans go to transformers with a flat head and go 1930s phone operator with Ritalin on it. Good luck fixing that.

Step 4: Drop an EMP from a sat for good measure. By this time, the (((diverse))) US Military will have their hands full with a CAT 5 chimpout of unheard of proportions. No internet, cars, gas pumps, water towers pressurized. Hell, i think the CDC says it would take 3.5 days to evac LA to mojave and that doesnt consider break downs on highway, gas shortage, chimpouts, etc.

That's when I'd make my move.

Holy shit America, I hope you fuckers aren't lowering your standards for women? Take the SASTF as an example - skip to 39:52. They were open to any ethnicity, sex, age, etc. You simply had to make the cut. Not a single female ever applied and the success rate, even for men was exponentially small. They were not even a military unit. Unfortunately the standards were lowered because there was a lack of niggers. Now the place is a shitshow and these heroes are nowhere to be seen or operating as private security forces. The marines really seem to just be good at PR and talking shit while wearing high heels. What an embarrassment. Any backlash from the public? Or is it pretty much hush hush and keep us cucked?

If you're interested in the video, part 1, 2 and 3 are also on the guys channel.

nope

Source? Why the differences?

Oh shit, had to re-look at it. Fuck's sakes man. What a load of bullshit! Who are the dumb fucks that admin this shit? All the fuckers who usually call these shots have never been embedded or fired a single shot of anger in their life. They have no fucking idea about warfare and what it's like in the AO. Fucking desk jockeys and SJW's are going to ruin mankind in the occident and turn us all into motherfucking Burundi downtowners at the rate the west is going.

At this point it would be all out war and the masters of warfare and brutality are not niggers and spics. The women are to be captured, and everytime the gain will be immense. They may be able to slaughter some women and children, but when the men get going, intel starts to flow, the enemy will soon learn that they are not capable.. to say the least. Do you understand what happens to a man when family of his is murdered?
Tell that to the dead hand systems. There will be NO nukes anymore, it would be too costly from any perspective.

You are on point. The boer example was a good example, however the brits eventually conquered by the very thing that kept the boers fighting. In a world with intel and tech, it's something which is extremely threatening. While conventional military tactics will always struggle against the unconventional, it's hard to say what the additional technology may bring to such a situation described.

*Boer War

Thank you, I certainly hope so.
Indeed. Though admittedly I don't know enough about the war(s), Id imagine that the boers who fought to the last breath were those who no longer had anything to lose.. and those that didn't were threatened with the loss of those family members. Incredibly brutal, and despite how I feel about the fucking English I certainly exude this as an example of just how far the white men will go to win. Niggers beware.
I hate to use such an abused statement, but the more things change the more they stay the same. For every move there is a counter, whether we are talking ground forces and strategic movement or intelligence gathering and espionage.
Id agree to an extent. Where I stop agreeing is at the fact that intention is creation.
What do you mean Mr. user? What I mean, is that when the developers of the nuclear bomb came together, their intention was a bomb with a fuckhuge explosion that forced a complicit response, to put it lightly.
Again, Id agree.

So they're actively recruiting women because they're tired of the boys going out and raping the locals.

Its really obvious.

It's mostly minorities doing the raping. Maybe they should only allow whites and asians to be stationed in Japan…

every fucking time

Someone got smacked down for implying wymyn aren't stronk and went with a name change.

Putin and the Chinese are loving this.

I have never been able to find a youtube or similar link for that video, only the webm. Can user help a brother out? I need it to redpill idiots.

Show me one Military where this works? None.

Where did you hear that?

Fuckin dicks, I'm a boxfag and I'm tired of losing due to girls going "I'm sorry that you're too distracted by me being a girl to win," yet she dies 80 fucking times because the hags never learn shit. I wouldn't trust them to not cry the second someone punches them in a real fight.

The following chart shows examples of the minimum requirements for the Army Basic Training PFT:

Age Group Gender Push-Ups Sit-Ups 2-Mile Run
17 - 21 Male 35 47 16:36
Female 13 47 19:42
22 - 26 Male 31 43 17:30
Female 11 43 20:36

Women think that they're the best things in life because they fucked us out of every goddamn good thing in the world.

I'm 50, don't work out regularly and just exceeded the men's 17-21 by over 20% in all categories.

All it'll take is one bitch getting captured by some mudshits and the rapetape ending up on bestgore, liveleak, etc and suddenly women will go back to be REMF all over again.

Well they put broken glass in the sugar for their rations which cut the women and children's intestines. Most of them died from cholera and typhoid, and whichever illnesses around but the british government is yet to offer any sense of regret. It was the brainchild of Kitchener if you wish to look it up.

I agree with you in the second greentext as well though. Nothing is new under the sun. However it's important to be aware of such things because I would hate to be on the receiving end of such technology. In the border war, we kakked ourselves under the threat of migs and the mirage pilots shat themselves for fear of SAM's or "manpads". We were outgunned and were fighting an enemy that used unconventional tactics. Koevoet had the highest kill ratio - 32 did very well too. Research them and you will be amazed and things will line up. Also see your point on the nukes though. If you're interested, been back on Holla Forums for the first time in weeks and i'm bumping the south african thread more than a nervous jew in a pre-school. Would appreciate your feedback but I thank you for your input.

The standards differ therefore the point is moot. That's the issue. Women are more than welcome to join a force but the standards are skewed. Never bring in politics to a situation of raw power. Also think of being in the field with a single or bunch of individuals who are on the rag. Holy shit, imagine being ordered around by a woman who lacks rational thinker but turns out to be a hardcore butch lesbian who passed the strength test but still thinks and acts like a woman? I don't get it. It shouldn't even be an option. If you want to be neutral, keep the exams open and the same for both sexes. This is the military for fuck's sakes. It seems anything goes these days and the standards are dropping. See the fall of rome. This is my fear for the US forces.

>latimes.com/nation/la-na-marines-women-20150912-story.html

>thehill.com/policy/defense/284252-report-6-out-of-7-female-recruits-fail-new-marines-fitness-test-for-combat

>marinecorpstimes.com/articles/3-female-enlisted-marines-reporting-for-infantry-duty

THIS IS FUCKING STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID

STUUUUUUUUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

STTTTTTTTTTTTTTUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

ITS FUCKING STUPID

Bad form

ITS FUCKING STUUUUUUUUPID!

Honestly the standards are too low already. Not only do they need to be applied to men and women, but they also need to be high enough that everyone is able to perform.

The jews aren't envisioning the women in the American army fighting on the front lines. They are envisioning using them to pacify Americans. Very few American men will (at first) willingly open fire on American women (or any woman, even sheboons). This will make the gun grabbing and rounding up for the FEMA camps easier.

Women will also be the ones more likely to be running the fema camps, carrying out torture (unless the jews want to do it for fun themselves) and so on. Women are made to obey authority. They are at a basic level dependant on others for survival, be it the herd or strong man.

This is not anti women bullshit. This is a truth of nature. The flip side is that women can be easily red pilled by an alpha man. A woman dominated by you will do whatever you say without even realizing what she is doing half the time.

Yeah, it's what I was guessing but didn't wish to apply my assumptions. Sad to be honest but cannot comment since our place has gone to shit. It's just that the marines don't seem as great as what americlaps make them to be. I know that in '95 our guys went to train the seals. But honestly, the US has so many "divisions" and alphabet influences that it's all become a shell game to push budget in the military industrial complex. I could be highly mistaken but that's simply my opinion. Sad though…. They used to have a great repertoire.

That's not surprising, cocksuckers.
There is a long line for those sympathies, unfortunately.
Well, of course. Thus is the vicious cycle of conflict, a seemingly never ending perpetuation of atrocity and blood. War is awful.
hey now are you an Afrikaner brudi? Regardless, could you share some good reading material on this?

NO NO YOU FEMINIST RAT
You are going to get turned into hamburger meat you POS

some wise words from an user

SOVIET UNION

Oh I don't know about that
I don't perceive that will work well - women make poor soldiers, administrators and secret keepers. If you want to destroy a people, convince their women that they are fighters also.
Probably not, Id imagine there are much better candidates for this, such as masons, former prisoners, and juden… and with the advent of drones/mass control technology it may be possible to run camps without much of a security presence, if at all.
I don't think most women could handle this.
That doesn't make them good at doing it, nor does it cover their inherent rebellious nature.
Which is why they are prime material for destabilization efforts.
I will say this though - women of different colors may be another story all together.

Hmm…

Ofcourse, I'm just a tad drunk.

The most general and comprehensive/top level literature I would recommend An Unpopular war by JH Thompson. It's a woman, yes, but it's basically an anthology of diaries and it will give you an amazing introduction into the war. Some heavy shit in the "oh my vok" section.

I would also recommend the following:

For Rhodesia:

He does a follow up called "Out of Action". Do not recommend it because you will find out how fucked up of a human being he became. Read Fireforce, ignore out of action unless you've experience live warfare yourself.

I love that equality webm, it's the biggest fuck you to the feminist agenda, period.

Moron.

Depressing as fuck. What type of woman looks at this kind of shit and thinks to herself "I wish to do this." ? Are they all dykes or just so fucking out of their depth that they actually consider this to be a career option? What bothers me more is that it seems to work and I hear about guys in the US forces that have to answer to skanks out in the field and how fucked up things really are. Is this true or is it just an exaggeration? I can't imagine it in my wildest dreams.

Good luck in life

Gesondheit, friend. What are drinking?
Thanks for the recommendations

lol. This picture; my Oma is subscribed to NG and had no idea the boy in pick wasn't a real girl

No problem. If you are commited, I'd argue 19 with a bullet as your number 1. The author is cunty but also relatable. He kind of reminds one of yourself but also and most importantly, he is human. It's a fucking rollercoaster and I think he ended up in Canada after all his episodes if I remember correctly. Drinking Dry Red Wine and you? I'd cheers you right now if I had the camera.

Currently listening to this
It's been a hard week man. Lots of love to you and thank you for taking an interest in the struggles of white saffas. A lot of us are trying very hard to stay sane. Not all non-whites are blind either. It's very much like the twilight zone right now.

Sounds like a read, man.
Nice. Im reading that the stuff from Constantia is top tier.
Im drinking some beer from Kansas City, MO.
Its okay, the stuff up in Washington State is much better.

what is an Oma?

German for grandma

She'd probably marry one of her captors like that fbi cunt tbh

Indoctrinates.
Watch vid related. Understand that many young women have been watching media like this for decades. They have no experience with physical combat, but the media and their academic overseers (their parents are MIA) tell them they are equal to the boy, and later, the men.
They internalize that, and from then on, anything that demonstrates they are, in fact, not such, well, it appears as little more than a challenge, an obstacle they feel they must 'take on'.
A cycle then begins: The old ones fail miserably, so they begin to attack the things they failed to overcome as they get older, with the intent of degrading whatever traits they claim exist therein - racism, sexism, whatever - as to have made them fail. Thus, over time, the 'obstacle' is weakened sufficiently to allow a younger generation of women to 'overcome' it and claim it as a victory - however, as often as not, what they were attempting to 'tackle' was not an arbitrary 'mountain' in need of climbing, but a set of standards that were put in place for a very important pragmatic reason, and so the degradation doesn't simply remove an arbitrary peak, but gradually degenerates something that once served a purpose into a malfunctioning mess whose sole design is now aimed at being a representation, a symbol, an 'obstacle overcome by gurl power'.

Its true. We've also got our soldiers getting tranny training, so they don't offend the freaks they're put on-duty with.

Dafuq

mmm, Constantia. It's a snobbish area, i'd argue that you would find better reserves in Paarl though. However, I won't argue. I'm drinking cheap stuff as well… - NOT THAT CHEAP. You get slavshit quality such as autumn harvest. I'm drinking pick n pay right now, otherwise Namaqualand is where you wish to hit. It's all about what, where and why. In general, South African winemakers make wine which would get consumed within 3 years. When compared to the French or average European, that is very short. It's just that we drink a lot… Less than the Irish, more than the Russian, or perhaps a little in-between. Kansas, it's on my bucket list. Back in the day I chatted to a lady on the net from Kansas, she was sweet and beautiful and I feared that she would become a coalburner or ditsy normie.. Lost touch with her when I moved on with life and left normiedbook for good many years ago. But Kansas, man… In another life it sounds like a dream. Middle of nowhere. Open spaces, beauty in nature. - sparse.

Ooops, forgot my vid

A girl in my OCS Class slept around with every single guy that would give her the time of day. She was cute too. And married.

She got caught red-handed by cadre though. Lost her opportunity to be an officer before it even started.

All because she couldn't keep her legs closed.

I beat you to it, cunt

Another example.

This is what most modern women think melee combat is like for them - with the right training and experience, they can just one-punch guys who are twice their weight! No problem!

bottom right, "Aryan Scout" good swastika

WHAT THE FUCK

Dude, get out man. Get the fuck out! GET OUT AND RUN! Are you fucking serious? I know Holla Forums can be edgy but if this is for real you guys are more fucked than ever before! HOLY SHIT! What is the public/troopies/man doing about it? Is it ignored? Is there no rebuttal? Are they just allowing this shit? The fucking media is pushing this… You guys realise that a small minority is acting as a majority and therefore it is being used as a force multiplier to completely cuck the entirety of the armed forces? I mean, you guys are literally allowing the enemy (according to your doctrine) to be conquered by simple cultural marxism and yet nobody is standing against it??

If your sole objective is extermination then you need boots more than not. Drones can't dig out tunnel rats.

MOAB can

The same is true in the army. The only thing that remains the same is for sit ups.

For a 24 year old woman to score 100 points doing push ups she need only do ~40. To max their run time (2 miles) they have 15min and some seconds.

I'm in the 28-32 bracket, which has the lowest minimum and highest maximum. My minimum is 42 pushups (for 60 points) and my max is 82.

My max run has to be 13:17 (ish)

These standards are easily found through google. Just search Army/Marine/Air Force PT Scale.

Noted, thanks.
I don't think ive ever been that desperate to drink, lol.
Dang, lol.
Its flat. Not much of anything, but if that's what youre looking of then its a small slice of heaven. I don't live there, im in Missouri and have been here for only a couple years. Ive Lived in Washington most of my life, and that is somewhere that you should visit.

And to you as well. I hope my country and yours can be brothers someday. I love the history of the Boers, though I don't know enough. I will say that Blood River is a great story.
How many would you say are,"on your side?"

This>>9909547
And nuke can too, as can biological, chemical or something very virulent.

Sorry, forgot to state why the difference.

Because of physiology. which is only applied one way. Men are not given any lee-way on the situps, nor is the female standard higher. They have a lower cetner of gravity and that should be reflected in that event as it is in the other two.

But the Army is trying a new program called the OPAT. It's still in test phase. It's real weird.

It's standing long jump, sitting ball throw, deadlift and then this continuous sprint thing.

You score heavy, medium or light. If you score light you shouldnt be doing anything physical as you probably have a condition.

A lot of girls score medium though but not for the reason you think. They cant throw that ball far enough bc their arms are too short.

Once implemented, youll have to score heavy on the OPAT to qualify for a combat arms branch. Otherwise, you're DQd.

They are making this change to try and make the PT test a) more fair and b) less retarded.

Praise user. Took me several minutes to post, so glory to you. Death to the dubplicator.

Most of the West Coast knows how to make a good brew; best luck has been with local Oregon/Washington wine orchards.

You stand against it, you get in shit for it.

Nobody cares what the soldiery has to say - its all top-level political decisions. And (((you know who))) has made this an issue they're sticking on.

Yes indeed PNW wine is excellent stuff. As is the bier. Have you had Ninkasi? That stuff is incredible. Also, a particular substance of a plant nature are top tier there too.
Fuck California, though. Ill never support those niggers if I can help it.

Washington is beautiful year round; primarily rural and mountainous with lots of traditional countryfolk. Just watch out for liberal hotspots in NW and SW WA; Seattle/Vancouver-Portland area.

I am visiting my grandparents in California right now. Wine isn't bad, but its obvious how little goes into the mass production of it.

Good times user.

It's bullshit man. I am no longer in the army or affiliated with any secular force but it's a bullshit situation and you guys are fucking yourselves in both hypothetical, logistical and practical manners.

No worries. What do you have available? If you're looking at an order sheet right now i'll be able to give you the best orders without having you waste money. You replied to my 2nd post as well and i'd like to thank you despite my bad reading comprehension. As a boer, well, half boer - If i were to trace it back we'd be French Huguenots and adopted Dutch surnames with a mixture of British blood in me as well. You see, things are so fucked that my great granfather was a boer general and yet I am considered a "soutie" by Afrikaners. It's fucked up situation which caused a rift in all white people within South Africans. My lady of 5 years is a full Afrikaner and I consider myself a boer even though I do not speak it via the internet.

It's hard to say. It's all like I would imagine hollywood to be. The rich folks here are all talk and no action. There are places you can go and it will be like Dubai. In fact, Dubai is an excellent example from what i've heard from those who have visited. You can act out whatever you want, but if you step out of that line you're fucked. If you wish to say how many? Well, put it this way. I do not have or share any friends where I do not show my power levels. We go hardcore, no holds bar full 1488 in our groups. And this is common. This is so regular that it doesn't bat eyebrows. It does however affect more corporate situations…. and on occasion some rich people will act as if they are superior and try to go SJW at a social gathering, in which case we will tell them to fuck off. This is not seen in the metropolis' though because there you will find a lot of American Women who want black aids filled cock, jewesses, racemixers and degenerates of ever kind. Germans also flock to these places and while they're good for dancing, most people are brainwashed in these areas. Google Long Street.

You're right I guess. It's just sad to see.

What happens now is the social status of being a Marine for males loses its significance.
"Oh you're a Marine? Who cares? Even womyn are Marines nowadays."
It's a process of demoralization. I for one can't wait for the videos of female soldiers being kidnapped and gangraped by sandniggers. And I also can't wait for a bunch of men dying trying to save the Queen. White knights fuck off. It will be GOOD.

Adolf pls come back

You are preaching to the choir, brudi.
Im from Bellingham and that place is pretty nice. The surrounding areas and east towards Baker are incredible. its sad that the liberal retards get to soil that soil.

Californian -anything- is overrated and overhyped.

What?
You know what is so cool about being white? Paternal history is guaranteed to be interesting, whereas niggers, gooks, etc are just that. Also, I hope you are the bridge between your people someday. If anyone has the potential its probably you brudi.
Also, I implore you from the bottom of my heart to do deep research into what happened before we (as whites) appeared over the caucuses mountains. You might be surprised.
That's common amongst the rich, friend. I hate to defend them, but can expect much more from people who have lived so comfortably and safe during most of their lives? The story of Gideon in Judges is great for this.
Love your people, user. It makes you better.
We live in a Weimar world, brudi. Its up to us, is it not? Who else will take a stand?
Dang. Ive heard stories of Deutsch degeneracy, its sad. My blood is mostly german. Too bad, I hope those people can pull head from ass someday.

You call me brudi, is that the same as boedie, the same as boetie? If so, it means so much to me. Thank you user. I'll be sure to look it all up.

I never understood people who think like this. This miraculous ability to turn a bad thing into a good thing. You think we don't know already women aren't suited for combat? Why the fuck will we learn that after thousands die? You're like those guys who always believe Europe is one major terrorist attack from going full-natsoc.

Well if you mean, "brother" or, "bro" then yes. Though I don't know you, you are blood to me, and thus extended family.

Its sad, but also, indicative of the degradation that needs to happen for us to recover.

Made this for you.

Is this true? Source?

To clarify for any non-spergs:

In the US Marine Corps, as a man, you must do (depending on age) 2x to 4x as many pull-ups, OR, ~2x as many push-ups, as your female equivalent to get a perfect score on the PT testing.

Trannies get to take the female test.

Its arguably even worse:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

Inb4 the only "women" in combat are trannies

Kipping like that fucks your shoulders.

Nice.

This is what $18 million buys you, folks.

This is fine. Everything is fine.

This x1000, shield maidens are for erotic/spiritual inspiration only.

What is even left as a prestigious male institution in the US military now? SEAL? Special forces?

wew, good stuff kikes

Drone operators still exist in meatspace. You can't win a war by air power alone.