ROME: A 39-year-old African/Muslim migrant destroys 9th century art/statues in the church of San Martino ai Monti

ROME: A 39-year-old African/Muslim migrant destroys 9th century art/statues in the church of San Martino ai Monti.

twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/862663735533547520

Other urls found in this thread:

thegol……dwater.com/news/2879-Journalist-Lauren-Southern-Detained-By-Italians-For-Blocking-A-Boat-Of-Refugees
vid.me/rpic
8ch.net/test/res/46717.html
archive.fo/u1Kuq
archive.fo/CDQ98
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/16/stone-sculptures-smashed-isil-ancient-city-palmyra-restored/
youtube.com/watch?v=9e8FSc0PfLQ
8ch.net/test/res/46717.html)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurids
youtu.be/x90kI0zjI7E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido_von_List
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites
bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-39804743/muslim-guardian-to-holy-sepulchre-church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Nazi_Germany#Political_Catholicism_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=NUhYJ2crKQk
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9F05E7DA173EE53ABC4151DFB667838E629EDE&legacy=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you honestly expect from niggers?

Let's see if the spaghettis are still the searing masses of passion they used to be and lynch this fucking nigger

If you don't want this to happen, don't bring niggers into your country. The US is no better off, just look at New Orleans.

They will destroy everything if not stopped. Europe’s history will be obliterated, all records lost. All that will remain is savagery and the guttural screeches of these orcs.

You look like you could use this, OP. You know what to do.

Watch this get completely swept under the rug.
I bet the fucker won't face any charges, either.

Any Italianos on Holla Forums?

I had to stop the video at 19 seconds. It was too painful and I was beginning to feel sick.

This is as awful as the story of the savages that killed and a rhino in a French zoo. Niggers used a handsaw to remove one of the tusks for shekels.

Mexican cartel violence, nigglets starving in Africa, mudskin maids falling out of windows is nothing compared to this. I weep for Europe.

Don't worry, goyim. The Pope himself supports mass immigration. Why I bet he'll open the doors of the Sistine Chapel for these poor refugee children to shelter in.

Is it sad that I'm almost happy about shit like this in the hope that these sub-human niggers will push Europe so far that we finally can wage a campaign of extermination across the dark continent?

…and israel.

DAY WILL COME AGAIN

Weep for the whole world. There isn't a single nation on Earth not being affected by the Kikes.

There are only two options available to us: 1. Enact change within the system or 2. Destroy the system and remove the Welfare systems in place that artificially support the lives of these parasites.

Smash them until they care. The migrants are literally doing gods work. The nihilist materialist mass will either live long enough to watch their history be burned to the ground, or they'll live to see the day they're forced to confront their inner vengeance.

1000+ years of Western Civilization carefully preserved smashed in an instant by a raging gorilla.

christcucks have been breeding niggers since just before the 19th century, not only push for the invasion but active in facilitating it. These are the fruits of their pets.

he needs to have a pool drain accident

It's a tragedy that sadly needs to happen. I suggest people read Julius Evolva's Metaphysics of War where he actually touches on this subject. The monuments and relics of the past can always be recreated, but we can never be recreated. Their meaning is only given to them by our own energy and spirit.

When this darkness is over we'll reach heights never before imagined and it'll mean more than all what we'll lose.

=PFFTAHAHAHAHAHA==
YOU GONNA SIT THERE AND TAKE THIS?

Their holy chunk of rock needs to be vaporized.

ALL OF THEM, OUT

Can we get a few more shills praising this sub saharan? All they have to shit out is that the church and the statues were semitic.

Youth
Asian
2nd Generation

Yeah I agree, we +150 IQ individuals need to have more dumb coons destroying the original themselves instead of doing something completely retarded like preemptively replacing them with cheap replicas.

Gas the kikes, race war now.

The article is actually 7 months old. This year might hit the jackpot.

From what I understand there is a huge divide in Italy and that it is potentially only a hop skip and a jump from greece. Speaking of grease Ive heard rumors of literal rwds action going on along their north west border that was completely not mentioned in the media because they pretty much single handedly stopped an entire wave of rapefugees last summer.

Daily reminder that Benedict was usurped and the current "Pope" is part of the synagogue of satan.

A THOUSAND YEARS OF CULTURE DESTROYED BY NIGGERS
NERO FIGLIO DI PUTTANA

Dont worry 1000 years of their breeding will be destroyed soon enough

I'm not even Christian and I feel like fighting in a holy war against muslims. Fuck this, entering another religion's church and destroying religious symbols is a declaration of war.

How tight is security around the sandnigger rock anyhow? Wouldn't it be possible for just about anyone to grow out their beard, "convert to Islam", go on Haji, then blow everything to kingdom come? If you succeed in destroying that rock, you singlehandedly solve the muslim problem.

Let's go to Somalia and destroy some of their 1,000 year old art history.

Oh wait.

As someone with a hardcore love of (most modern) fantasy orcs, I can't let you compare them to niggers.

Quality orcs at least have ingroup preferences and some semblance of "honor", even if it isn't far from jiggaboo tribalism. They're also much more attractive than nigs; I, at least, can't resist that green meat.

Obviously elves/humans are the master race, but orcs often deserve a bit of respect too, depending on which universe they're from.

Now that I think about it, I'm cherrypicking. Most orcs are clearly subhumans, and are intended to be portrayed as such. Comparison to niggers is fine.

I got this reference. Well played.

I'm fucking
ANGERY

ALL MY RAGE
Even an atheist should want to crusade after watching this. I assume this monkey has been located and arrested?

Yes, don't live there but family does. It is becoming a real problem and nobody wants to talk about it in public. But at home its almost full RWDS

I don't know about the same. I know I react harder than most when a black kicks a cat, but this was another level. All the rape and murder in the world did not make me feel as angry as this. I could pilot a brrrrrrrt through calais right fucking now.

It only takes one brave soul to coat their hands and lips in LSD, and press it to the rock. After that, the mudslimes will do the rest to themselves.

You poor thing… Do you miss your mommy? Do you want your pacifier and safe pace?
Stop talking like a tumblirite faggot, dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed!

I'm digging, but yeah. Most definitely he was out in a couple weeks, if that. Papers speak of a legal Ghanese immigrant with multiple past felonies. He didn't desecrate just one church though, it was four.
Apparently a priest managed to stop him from smashing the crucifix in one of them, the nigger said something like "these images are not allowed" and fled the scene.

This is accurate, but we're nowhere near RWDS in practical terms.

CHRISTCUCKS BTFO BY BASED BLACK MAN

Can't imagine how they never managed to invent anything more advanced than a pointed stick.

Enjoy your ban.

The church brought this on themselves. My only sympathies for the lost artifacts which should be in the care of a stronger organization. No doubt the church will come out preaching tolerance and forgiveness.

Of all the atrocities committed by subhumans this is by far the worst.

Destruction of irreplaceable history is unforgivable. I would kill this man on the spot with my bare hands if I witnessed him do this.

I bet you like those hairy, short, dark-eyed and haired greedy kike-Sorry, dwarves.

I'd have shot him on the spot.
As it stands, I hope he gets a perfectly ironic death, like being crushed to death under a crucifix or something.

WHY DONT YOU GO KILL SOME NIGGERS THEN

Western Europeans don't deserve to live.

They let this happen. I hope any conflict that comes it harsh and painful for all Western Europeans.

Old news from last year, still won't stop that cuck pope from forgiving the misguided poor migrant.

Are subterranean mountain Jews any better?

Let's be honest here, Hobbits are the true master race.

It's probably the first time since the fall of the Roman Empire the world suffers this much senseless destruction.
Even if they strike back we should still nuke Israel and all islamic countries. We can recover from a few hundred nukes given the time, but no country has ever recovered from niggers.

Hobbits\Halflings are the ideal European homesteaders, sans manlet traits. Jolly, tight nit ethnocentric communities that keep traditions alive, live in harmony with the land, and like their food.

Fuck yes Hobbits truly are the best

stop being edgy you underage redditor

So sad. At least the cameraman waited that long to get a nice video.

Where are you people coming from?

Elves are lower than trash.

I want every fucking shitskin migrant lynched ASAP for the sake of our ancestors legacies

But user, the kingdom of god is spiritual. A "Good christian" shouldn't have any "Wants" bar the love of god. hehheeh

In fact churches and religious texts are "material possessions" & God has instructed all Christians to be without "want" ,as such Christians should come to the logically conclusion and let the Muslims murder and kill them and burn all their works.

The greatest gift would be the Underjews striking natural gas down there so elves don't have to waste the resources

I would trayvon that nigger until their remains are nothing more than a red smear on the floor.

And it's only going to continue and most likely increase in the rate
Those fuckers are going to ruin our art

Such a shame. What are you going to do about it??

Stand around pointlessly and fail to do anything as a boatload of refugees rock up like the Identitaire movement
thegol……dwater.com/news/2879-Journalist-Lauren-Southern-Detained-By-Italians-For-Blocking-A-Boat-Of-Refugees

You let them get away with everything!

Hate to agree with you, but yes, christcucks are also responsible for bring all those niggers to europe because "we're all the same according to christ" bullshit.
Just see all those religious missions in Apefrica by both catholic and evangelical christcucks.

They need to be extincted in order to establish the empire of man.

I'd stomp the fuck outta him

What a fucking waste.

Safe to assume most faces are dark in your empire of "man". Reminder the passing of the elves usually coincides with the end of the glory age for the world.

kys famalam

[citation needed]
Extra funny coming from the faggot who said
you're reaching m80. Just because you can't into parallels doesn't mean they aren't there.

you're reaching m80. Just becouse you can't into dwarf fort doesn't mean it doesn't exists.

I was more referencing the
bit. It's totally Tolkien, an author I'm sure you've never actually read, you media loving faggot.

I meant totally not tolkien as in that it draws a lot from tolkien's fiction.
I will not argue on the reading part as proving that I read the books to someone over the internet is imposible.

There's not much to "argue" on to begin with, pretty clear this is unnecessary shitposting. degenerates ruined elves anyway, in the most meta evidence possible that they were right.
And no, I haven't ever played DF

Well, I see that we are basing our concept of elves from different fictions.
In dwarf fortress, elves are racist subhumans that eat any animal, including sentients, as humans or halflings or dwarves. Also, they cannot craft anything outside of wooden tools made out of dead trees. Also, if they notice plant based materials being used in any way, they will inmediatly turn agressive.
They live in huts and can only leech of more advanced civilisations like humans with trade.
Almost everything they sell is useless.

So… Hippies?

more like subsaharan
polite sage for derailing.

Was it a sexual emergency?

Its not just the migrants, but the people who let them in. All leftists must pay for their pets crimes.

I heard there were also skirmishes with Albanians by Greek RWDS (though no killing so far) from my friend who lives in Serbia. Not being talked about in the Western MSM.

this
negros are nothing but lesser apes, and muslims are just inbred subhumans, they simply don't know how to behave, but lefties bring them here, they are the criminals

subhuman unable to hold down its urges

We are all one before god.
That cucked church probably paid to get those invaders imported in the first place.

I myself applaud the destruction of abrahamic monotheism and you should too

I think what makes me even more upset is that the fact liberals will defend this if they are forced to respond.
"It's just one crazy person! Not all muslims are like that!" thousands of years of your history down the drain. In my opinion, this is worse than rape or murder, it's the destruction of the history of a unique people that you will never get back. He and his whole family line should be hung in the streets.

The major Abrahamic religions in chronological order of founding are:

Judaism (seventh century BCE),[6]
Christianity (first century CE)
Islam (seventh century CE)

FUCK THEM ALL

It's disrespectful. I wouldn't even wish it on Muslims to an extent.

My second thought was how the christians did this to themselves. They abetted islam and judiasm and allowed it to thrive, letting those desert fleas destroy everything, while butchering their european brothers who practiced their ancestral traditions and religions.
Christianity is the worst thing that has ever happened to the white race. We need to rid ourselves from this semetic filth before we die out for good.

That being said this is art, it is an expression of beauty from our ancestors. It should not be defiled under any circumstances, the fact that a monkey did it is just beyond words.

Cool.

yeah right I get it. A nigger does something you don't like to something you shouldn't care about and because it's a nigger doing it, you defend the kikes and their creation.

Gotcha ChristCuck. Disrespectful? you know what's disrespectful? you know what's disrespectful to me? losing my rights to free speech and worrying about what I post on Holla Forums because the police may break into my home at 4am with shotguns and assault weapons terrorizing my whole family. But hey, you worry about what some nigger did to a kike church.

I'm non-religious. But it's not right to destroy art for the sake of destruction.

Don't be a faggot, faggot. You can dislike christianity but don't excuse niggers for destroying ancient european art.

They're called kikes

you call it art and I see it a religious iconography such as image attached and again I'll say it. I applaud the destruction of abrahamic monotheism and you should too. Why? because it furthers the goals of crafty kikes aligning you, and others to their side by deceptions such as this, this is why the invasion of Europe is taking place and it's devious as fuck. Personally I'm all for killing niggers, but simply because they are niggers.

I'm not even a christ cuck but it's destruction of ages old masterful pieces of art
Good art is good art

You have the mindset of a Jihadist. If you were one, you'd be celebrating with the Taliban the destruction of those giant Buddha statues in Afghanistan.

Invite more subhumans, that will solve it.

Are you one of those pagan fags or a fedora as I never see a kekist this mad about Christianity

You may think so but I draw the line, it's not a museum, it's a church and to me since it's a church it has everything to do with the kikery jews jave been involved in for 2700 years. The more people wake up to this fact the better able they will be able to defend themselves.

we should smear everything that is holy to us with pig blood

the pope will be suckling on this nigger his toes in prison, when the pope goes to forgive the nigger for his crime and then repent and apologize to the nigger for his gay feelings.

If we're talking about Norse mythology then it was the elves who made Odin's spear, Freyr's boat and Sif's hair

not a pagan fag and I resent the insult. However I am interested in who built Göbekli Tepe and what mankind was doing on this planet 10,000 to 15,000 years ago long before the Jew confused everyone with their kikery. Got it Schlomo

did she fuck a nigger? are they just portraying this as an act of good will?

1.) The beauty will be inherited by niggers who will just let it rot
2.) A true artisan has the confidence to create new things (but people are so "blackpilled" that they think that there were only masters of craft around back then and everyone is pozzed now)
3.) One upside of a pretty church with craftsmanship is that you'll have something nice to look at while the rape apes turn your own beautiful daugther into a torn, defiled flesh rag.

he's clearly a gay

You must be american, then.
I don't know a single European country that doesn't embrace pagan influences.
Including eastern Europe.

In fact, I'm surprised Americans are allowed to celebrate things like Halloween.

You're a kike for sure. The same method was used with Trump. He's got a small penis, it's always the same MO with you dumb fuckers. abrahamic monotheism is a fucking joke, all of it, and yet, so many people see this and reason and common sense goes right out the window because it's a nigger. That's why you kill a nigger first, and then a sandnigger second, and then be killed yourself, before you can kill the Jew. For fucks sake you'd think more people see what's going on and why.

*tips fedora*

Well he is a fedorafag

you're blocked so with Ip's. I don't even know what the fuck that is.

Lurk more

*Glorious clapping**

Christianity bred niggers like rabbits then unleashed them on america and europe. Christianity is the justification for the cucked western moralirty that enslaves and castrats us. Christianity is the system of slavery by which the jews have dominated "weatern judeo-christian (((civilization)))" since 100ad. Christianity will NEVER be white, and will never be Holla Forums or any white nationalist forums or racial movement's religion.

Its fundamentally a jewish weapon that has destroyed our race.

There is not a SINGLE issue which concerns me more than the destruction of art.

People are replaceable. They can kill ten thousand people, and the community will thrive still.

Works of art, on the other hand, are not. ALL it takes is ONE crazy Muslim scum with ONE bomb to COMPLETELY DESTROY FOREVER a painting by Botticelli.

Seriously: what is stopping a Muslim from going to the Ufizzi gallery in Florence and destroying The Birth of Venus? Only his will. Italian police probably wouldn't do anything. Europe has no force, no power.

I am Italian-Brazilian, and I would eagerly fight to protect my ancestral homeland's history and heritage. I am replaceable in my community, and I would rather die than see an unreplaceable object that belongs to my ancestral homeland's culture being destroyed by a savage, inferior-minded race of illiterate, low IQ barbarians.

Athiesm isn't white either

Thank you and perhaps more white nationalists should be as single minded of purpose and not be swayed by the emotional bullshit they've seen on the eletric jew since before they could walk.

And yet you somehow, not understanding how the Romans converted all Celt beliefs to their own seem to think that now following Christianity or preserving Christianity for destruction fail to see that by saving Christianity so must also Judaism be saved. But for me, once I took that red pill booster it became apparent.

kys orc lover

well, then, you're a lost god damn cause, prostrate yourself before your lord, say 10 our fathers and the hail mary I'm gonna throw you will be a hand grenade

I'm hate muslims just as much as the next guy, just as I hate niggers, spics, and every other shitskin under the sun.

However, this is just an example of a desert nigger behaving in accordance to its savage nature. It's no different than if a rabid dog ran wild and broke things in the church. The real question you should be asking yourself is how these desert savages got into civilized European nations? Who opened the gates for the human filth to come pouring in?

I'm no muslim apologist, but don't let your anger at muslim barbarity distract from the fact that kikes are the ones advocating for open borders and mass shitskin immigration. If we solved the jewish problem, we wouldn't have these shitskins in our countries to begin with.

Not bad

Christianity is an invention for the masses. It's useful, objectively beautiful, and gave us glory for many centuries.

We aren't, in reality, truly Christians. We have never been son. The last Christian died in the Cross, as they say…

We are Pagan-Christians, we have the Pagan spirit but use Christianity as a reason to inspire that spirit. Think of the Crusades: the war was Roman-like in its power and determination to conquer, the poetry of the troubadours was like the songs of the Ancient Greeks, the courtesy of the knights was very much like that which you find among the warlords of the Iliad… Christianity, however, was the inspiration.

Ancient paganism lead to the demoralization of Rome and its destruction. Christianity, with its emphasis on ascetism, gave us many virtues. That is why it was chosen by the ruling classes of Rome: so that it would create and austere people, different from the extravagance which lead to the barbarian invasions. And it did accomplish its goal: without Christianity, there would be no Augustine, no Dante, no Bach.

Now, however, it's also giving us vices Constantine had not predicted. The austere side has been completely removed by modern popular interpretations. The idea of sacrifice is so alien to contemporary consciousness that it sounds from another world. The idea of sin is laughed upon. What do we have left? The ideas of solidarity and love, whose popular meanings were never taken particularly seriously in the Middle Ages (the ideas themselves were, but in another sense - love, for instance, had to contain reverence, which is something completely absent from modern Catholic and Protestant masses), but have been turned, by post-Enlightment interpreters, into the soul itself of the European religion. It's a perversion!

I have been waiting for a millenia to see someone answer this question correctly. Yes, Hobbits are indeed the true master race. They personify the ideal live that Aryans want to live, a peaceful life.

What is wrong with that?

The Italian diaspora in Brazil is very needed. European birth rates are decreasing immensely, specially in Italy, and, if the people of Europe don't decide to start having children immediately, we will be the best solution for the problem, lest the left-wing politicians start using the population decrease as a reason to bring in the Arabs, like Merkel is doing in Germany.

Nice wikipedia info, kike.
Judaism does not predate Christianity and neither judaism nor islam are Abrahamic religions.

Is this from the bible?
Because that's the only (((word of god))) that matters.
Nothing less, nothing more.

A lot of Christcucks in this thread.
The statues were not valuable because they were Christian, but because they were European. The shitskins wanting to destroy Christian art is not an argument for preserving Christcuckoldry, the Semitic leash that has kept us from ascending to our true potential.
Even without Christcuckoldry, our people will continue to great art as beautiful as ever, or rather, even better than ever before, because Christianity will not be there to limit our potential.

Because that does nothing to stem the tide. It's like trying to use a towel to stop a flood.

They only call them asian if they're a Paki
They'd just call him an Italian Youth

fuck of, kike +

What, you mean make great art
You imply there has been good art since the whole post-modern art shit took off

this is news from 2016

Source is "Judaism: Revelation of Moses Or Religion of Men", and it includes citations from the Holy Bible.

What does the mafia think of the vandalism?

FUCKING NIGGERS

Someday soon they will do this in the Louvre.

Gas yourself, Moishe, Christian culture and European culture are linked together. You fucking piece of shit, why would you support the destruction of European culture just because you're euphoric?

Absolutely disgusting, get the fuck out of Holla Forums.

THEY WILL ALL DIE

You realize the church in Europe is highly treasonous and one of the main organizations that import and nurture niggers, right?

The same church that funded the growth of European culture and the many great artists such as Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci? No, you're wrong.

The Catholic Church can be saved, for centuries it was the epitome and authority of European culture. The only way to save Europe is to revive the Christian culture that was, and abolish the degenerate Judio-atheism that controls Europe today.

And, preemptively:
Yes, it is the REAL church.
It is not a fake church. It's the real church church, there is no other church in Europe but this one.
If it weren't the church then it wouldn't be the church, but it was the church.
The church has been the church all this time, a nigger smashing one of their statues does not magically make it the fake church all of a sudden.
Nobody would give a shit if the statue hadn't been smashed and the church would have been just fine.

This is just the church showing its true face, or rather finally getting some consequences.

Yes, the same church.
Also, Europeans were artists before Christianity and the church.
Da vinci would have happily painted a pagan temple.

Case in point, get your entire theological memory wiped, go to the sistine chapel where all the figures are called apollo, zeus and co.

You wouldn't think that ANYTHING is wrong.
In fact, if they put a bible nearby, reading it for the first time you would wonder why that desert book is in that chapel.
And why someone vandalized it to make an European pantheon include references to some kikes.

Judaism began with Cyrus the Great freeing the hebrew scribes and returning them to the land of Judea. Kūruš died in 530 bc, get your history straight. Frankly I don't think you know your ass from your elbow. Download Lawrence H. Schiffman's "The Hebrew Bible" listen to it five times in it's entirety and then comment on what you've learned.

Keep in mind ISIS is destroying massive ancient relics and sites on a weekly basis, and the US's SJW brigades are tearing down southern civil war monuments whenever they can get a liberal judge to say OK.

hate? hate…hate HATE! HAAAATEEE!

No, you're wrong. The old religions died and the superior Christian culture was born in Europe, spread by Europeans. Stop being a jackass and accept reality and history for what it is.

This destruction of Christian statues is in fact the destruction of European culture, treat it like that. If every ancient or medieval church and the artefacts held within were destroyed by Muslims you'd still pretend like European culture wasn't even touched because you're delusional. You've been brainwashed by the Zionists and think that memes are capable enough to fill the spiritual hole left in you.

Fourteenth Protocol of the Elders of Zion

It's not irreplaceable.
All it takes is a sculptor on our side and make an even more glorious monument.

vid.me/rpic

Paganism lived on without relics, temples and co.
It also shaped Christianity as it tried conquering Europe, which it never succeeded at.
(No, just because it fills up the land (by numbers) doesn't mean it conquered, hence the billions of denominations.)

No, they're the original and thus irreplaceable. Anything made after their destruction even replicas wouldn't even be close to the original value of these artefacts.

you're source is bullshit. it's meant to delude people.
8ch.net/test/res/46717.html

Is that why all the remaining 'pagan' documents and sources were preserved by Christian culture?
Look up the remaining pagan temples and tell me it never succeeded. You're only 2000 years late, friend.
You mean 17th century schisms enforced by Jewish interpretations of the scripture in the US? Get real.

Bullshit.
Okay. let's say I really like you.
And I build a little shrine in your honor.
This shrine surived for 50 years and for some reason you die before me.

I live for another 5 years and in the third year someone trashes your shrine.

I use my last strength to rebuild it even finer.
Assuming you're able to watch me from the spirit world.

Would you feel honored or not?
What if we both died, the shrine gets destroyed, but due to successions and oral traditions your story was preserved and after 1000 years your shrine gets broken.

And someone else, even a stranger, knows of your story and rebuilds it with great glory.

Would you scoff at him? Would you say "fuck you, this is an imitation!"?

That's a misconception.
You could memory wipe the entire planet and, eventually, they would come up with thunder gods, harvest gods, justice gods, death gods, etc all on their own again.

The eddas are not paganism. Paganism is paganism.
The eddas give names and stories, but they're not paganism.

Basically this.

Italian anons, you know what to do.

This is because paganism has very strong natural roots.
Aka the real world, mystified.
There's a reason why polytheism is the default and standard.
There's a reason why all cultures have sun gods, wind gods, whatever gods.
Gnomes and spirits.

total bullshit. honestly. I have posted the PDF tot he test board. read it in it's entirety to understand how the fraud came to be, how it has been perpetrated.
you may actually think so but it is a lie, it is not true and you are deluding yourself thinking otherwise. Lawrence H. Schiffman's "The Hebrew Bible" in PDF format, I prefer the audiobooks because it simply makes it easier. 8ch.net/test/res/46717.html

I wouldn't insult the fellow, but the fact remains is that he's too late. The original shrine has been defaced/destroyed. It's like the ancient Assyrian cities being destroyed by Daesh, it can't be restored, even if it is it's not the original and it won't mean anything to the folk that hold it as part of their heritage.

Listen, I don't have anything against 'paganism' (whatever that means these days) other than that it's heathenry that's long dead. Stick to the facts here, stop dreaming about what could have been and start accepting that it's European culture that's being targeted, and when European culture is targeted inevitably you will find Christian culture being defiled.

I believe you.

It's strange that people who claim to be spiritual are so married to the material.

Maybe it is due to low confidence.
After all, christianity conquered Europe, right?
So you can rest easy, anyone would pick up the shards and make it all anew, because people think about it deeply.
They cherish it.

Well, then the conquering failed and if nobody picks up the shards then the structures meant nothing to them in the first place.

My monument is in the sky, the sun.
In the forests, the trees. The water. Et cetera.

If you destroy those then the world actually becomes inhospitable.

You could level all the Christian artefacts and we would be able to live just fine.
Why is this?

Always connected at the hip to the Jews, it's genius, align our interests to theirs, and farm them, tax them, defraud them, and rule them, you can be duped by them, paganism is a derogatory, it's a slur on whatever it was, and yet you claim it's heathenry, dude fuck off with your insults of things you clearly do not even understand other than parroting scripture and what you were indoctrinated into as a small child.

Also, old stuff has been falling apart for ages.
Restauration is continous.

Should we stop with the fakery? Those material are new and applied by modern people.

It did at one point, but now Christianity in Europe is dead. European culture is only preserved through these material objects held within the ancient churches and monasteries, without these what's the point of it all? What are we striving to protect? The heritage, culture, and history being destroyed and defaced, are you not outraged?

It would be a disgrace to all Christians that existed and suffered for their faith, not only that but the original artists put an immense amount of time and effort into making these artefacts and others throughout the generations have sought to protect them as they are a part of European culture.

into the trash it goes.

You probably want to say "No" to that, because pic related will happen next.

Ride the Tiger, brah.

archive.fo/u1Kuq

you reject the material without even understanding it, or having been exposed to it. I see how smart you are, and yet you base an argument upon doing that? you're not convincing anyone, only hoping they will believe you.

It's well known who Lawrence H Shiffman is and he is an expert in here is his bio.

(Ktav, 1998).

And I can't stand Jews and am not a Jew myself but he makes excellent historical point about how it was all fabricated. And my point of view isn't based on using him as a source but dozens of others also, some Jews and many not.

No…European culture is preserved in Europeans and the nature they worship.

You might think that's poppycock, but its true.
Look at China or Haiti, etc, they don't care about their nature, they care for shekels and co.

In Germany you would have your hand chopped off (at some point) if you messed with an oak.
But seriously, you don't need to worry.
This will get restored and it will be fine.
If this incident happened privately, in church and kept quiet then nobody would have noticed anything due to restaurations/recreation.

There are so many saints who were called incorruptible, yet what is on display is often a wax mannequin, etc.
(Although the body is usually held nearby, but it's often not as presentable).

These artefacts are just words in sculpture and filigree form.
I mean I was biking the other day and I came across a little jesus shrine in the sticks.
The boonies, and someone took care to light the candle inside.

I have no other choice but to accept this. It's just such a shame, things could have been different, we could have still had these ancient artworks. There will be a holy war (even if unsupported by the Euro-ZOG governments) soon if this keeps up, but maybe it's necessary.

I have to dispute that, and it's often said by people who do not understand anything about China. Check this out, and it's not the only place in China, read about the 5 heavenly mountains or more about any of it in detail.

Nowhere in the US are places like this. We haven't been around long enough, maybe Europe but they have staircases carved by hand up mountain sides by monks.

Is this the same incident from October 8th, 2016?
archive.fo/CDQ98

Excuse me?

Well, I admit China is pretty big and some parts might not be as pozzed.
But I come from a place that seriously has a hardon for nature preservation.
At least at home (which I find despicable, since they have no qualms outsourcing).
But that point still stands. I don't think anyone here would sell out nature at pozz levels than some parts of China (and other places).

Nothing lasts forever, user. Not even the sun.
Whitey loves to preserve things (a reason why paganism still prevailed in nooks and crannies) but yeah unless the structure is pure rock and located at some pretty "inert" location it will get eroded.

Without restauration nature claims it all, even if it too dies at some point.
But yeah, even if I would like to see it, the Church, even the fake church as it may be, will endure quite a bit longer.

Use Google maps

Oh God, what culture made that? Do we even know anything about them? What little we may do know do you align yourself with being one of "them". In China they were Chinese.

I didn't need this rage today.
Just a heads up, muslims are trying to recruit on omegle.

I would have to agree that the materials left behind by the previous generations are a strong memory and preserver of culture. Sure, without the people, there is no culture, but the symbols help preserve the pride and sense of duty to protect the values and live up to the legacies of the past.

For a personal anecdote, I personally feel a great sense of pride and devotion whenever I see the Irish countryside, or old Celtic art, architecture, and monuments. I'm sure the Chinese and Japanese feel the same way, in the preservation of their artworks and iconic landscapes.

Our ancestors didn't build those, though. I can trace my ancestry in America back to Europe. Those monuments don't reflect a millennia-old society and culture like ancient Chinese, or in my case Celtic, monuments do.

see

Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were discussing historical sites in general and not "stuff I personally identify with".

Shabbos goy then?

Not only have you not presented anything to counter what I posted in the form of scans to a book that is already concise enough, you just make a claim without presenting anything to back it up and then recommend jewish sources to be trusted on these subjects.

Good luck convincing anyone with that.

I wasn't disputing your overall point, simply the mass misperception that the Chinese do not appreciate nature. Granted they have been exploited and exploited themselves not having an EPA as the US does but there are many places in China that have not been exploited so I only wanted to point that out.

There are of course segments in all the races that are refereed to as Chinese that retain more of a genetic heritage of the whites who created the civilization, and as such are less like insects.

early on when I began commenting on this I limited my comments to religious iconography of abrahamic monotheism, and I did this because with all I have learned over the years and the source I pointed (((Shiffman))) to truly outline how the Jews in detail created something, refined it, anded the goys to it, and have been manipulating it ever since for their benefit.

I have no problem with Celtic artwork, or historical sites, personally I'd like to know more about he Scythians but only for what Herodotus wrote in book four of the Histories has it been passed down, and archeology findings.
My problem is the Jews let the niggers in the gate, and instead of blaming the Jews we miss the mark and blame the niggers when I have been saying all along this is what niggers do, why are the Jews doing this, the answer I arrived at is they are doing it to protect themselves from us, as they rob us blind, at our expense.

Don't overreact. goys…er, guys…"not all Muslims," you know…

I almost can't watch it… I'm covered in goosebumps thinking about how bad this nigger will suffer for eternity.

Very good point, user. After all, these are just idols. For as graphic as this display of noggish behavior is, its less disastrous than racemixing and the self-imposed genocide of whites refusing to marry and have large families.

You fucking idiot

ok christ cucks now wash his feet and apologize

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/16/stone-sculptures-smashed-isil-ancient-city-palmyra-restored/

Meatballs now have special techniques and to repair, restore and replace ancient statues destroyed by kebabs.

You know what would be an easier solution?

STOP LETTING THEM IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY.

Do I really have to bring up the crusades, you fedora faggot?

and it's gonna keep getting worse ,and worse. We're gonna keep letting them into our countries until we no longer have a country.

just look at the real white genocide taking place in south africa right now,that all our future if this keeps going unchecked

Someone needs to make an edit of the fourth pic with Reddit and TRS surrounding 8ch just to use as newfag bait

I'll love you, forgive you and refuse to judge you after I slit your heathen throat from ear to ear and wade through your blood on the road to the temple.

Christians and Jews cannot be theologically reconciled in any way. The Christian's fundamental and core belief, the absolute foundation of their religion, is that Jesus Christ is the son of god. The Jews reject that belief and deny that Jesus Christ is the son of god.

You have allowed your own opinion on spiritual matters to be tainted by political matters.

All of Europe was taken back from the Islamic invaders, ignorant fedora faggot. Who cares about the rest; if it weren't for Christian warriors, Europe would have been totally lost. I realize you hate God probably because your a literal faggot, but that's no reason to be civilizationally masochistic.

Why is the average christian more right wing than the average atheist?
Why are white christians pretty much the only group of whites that still reproduces above replacement level?
It's easy to just take the most liberal christians and pretend they are all like that, but that would be like looking at an "alt-right"-youtuber and forsaking right-wing politics.

This is the true pain. We see things now and think "it can't possibly get worse". It absolutely can and it absolutely will. Most if not all of our capital cities are majority non-native. London is majority non-British, for example. Our language is being trampled, our history erased and censored, our art degraded and perverted.

The future is bleak but we must make it bright.

The only thing niggers can do is destroy what white people have created. Bring back the KKK and lynch this fucking coon.

They can't even explain why Poland is majority Christian and 97% Polish, while Sweden is 80% atheist and an absolute SJW shithole with rampant miscegenation run by a feminist government.

Italianon here. The news is old, yes, but it's still a good reminder for people who still don't understand what these animals mean for our country. We're already fucked beacuse of albanian, romanians, gipsy and other subhumans.

thank god for id+

But Poland doesn't have real Christianity :^).

Because they're shilling you mouthbreather.

Checked dubs of truth.
VENGEANCE IS OURS

B-b-but the MSM told me that Ghana was one of Africa's success stories!

The name 'Judaism' is misleading. What we consider to be Judaism today - ie the religion that interprets the Scriptures through the Oral Torah, codified as the Talmud - so Talmudic Judaism (which is really Judaism as such a religion never existed before) - this religion only came into existence AFTER the destruction of the 2nd Temple, which led to the demise of the other sects and notably the Sadducean Priesthood - a very prominent and powerful sect that were often violently opposed to the Pharisees (who followed the Oral Torah - the Talmud). To further clarify: the Sadducees (and indeed EVERY other sect apart from the Pharisees) did not follow the Talmud, they rejected this 'Oral Torah' and followed only the Scripures (or the 'Written Torah').

In other words Judaism as we know it - which might be better called Talmudism or Rabbinical Talmudism - did not come into existence until AFTER Christ, and after 70AD when the Temple was destroyed. Before this point the religion of the Israelites/Judeans was remarkably different to what it is today - the closest sect to it was the one that Judaism came out of, which was the Pharisees. The Pharisees are one of the main antagonists throughout the New Testament, they are those that Jesus calls 'a brood of vipers' and 'of their father the devil', as well as criticising them for their traditions of men (the Oral Torah - the Talmud before it was codified).

Stop spreading BS on Holla Forums. This was common knowledge before the exodus.

This video is like a year old and I know we had threads about it back when it happened. But still, anybody who watches this and isn't filled with rage should probably just kill themselves now. Because you're obviously not going to be of any use for whats going to take place in the future.

If it's a jewish wepon why do the kikes hate Jesus and christians so much?

Wow you're smart buddy you sure showed me

Even the word "kike" which is yiddish for "circle" is because jew immigrants refused to mark an "x" on the immigration papers because it looked like a cross, so they put a circle.

Kike's are continually trying to subvert Christianity from both the inside (Christian Zionism) and the outside (fedora culture). The pagan revivalism must make the kikes roll with laughter that the goys are doing their work for them now.

How is this any different then what the christcucks did to European pagans? At least they are all Abrahamists.

Why do Catholics and protestants hate each other?

Maybe 400 years ago. The Protestants didn't want to rule over by some idiot in a hat that claimed to be god’s messenger.

Oh good nothing of value was lost.

Evangelicals don't believe in Christ. They sympathize with the Jew, and believe in the same deity Jews believe in; which isn't God at all.

they offer god to whoever could buy it, the reasonable people can learn instead of judging

what about muslims, they believe in the same god as you aren't them. Dante put their prophet near the seeder of disagreement, where would Luther be?

Stop insulting apes and simians by comparing them to niggers, gorillas are beautiful and majestic creatures

Not a argument.

>WORSHIP YOUR ANCESTOR'S GODWICH?

You can't even steal our memes right

Man I swear it's harder to find a "real" Christan then a "real" communist.

Still no argument

You could have just said
We would have guessed the rest.

Perhaps it's because you're not listening to people when they inform you that catholics deliberately went against the savior's will.

Is pic related enough of an argument for ya bud? Trying to shit on Christianity/Paganism is one of the oldest JIDF tricks in the book. Your employer may change but your spirit does not.

pagan never answear this questions, beacuse they can't.
1-I'm mixed white, celtic god or roman gods?
2-If you worship nature, why not gravity?
3-If god is perfect why aren't you gods perfect?
4-Do you consider whie and don't support nuclear family?
5-When did pagans fight muslims?last time I check you were allies.
6-religion being subjective is cultural relativism, right?
7-Should I worship neanderthal gods or what?how ancient a god has to be?
8-Why is your script magical and mine isn't?
9-If you value strenght so much, why aren't you admiring our conquests?
10-Why do you use christian science? (i.e. big bang theory)

I could go on all day. Buy you will just resort to ad hominem and nordic d/c.

ad hominem
Dosen't know 9th commandemnt.MUH RAIN GOD HURR DURR

But the destruction of Abrahamic death cults by an other Abrahamic death cult is pretty entertaining.

lol@ all these butthurd christfags

I gotta admire how you double-down even when found out, they should pay you more.

See you need to be more like your buddy, ask him for pointers on how to at least sound like you fit in.

Check how this pagans don't answear questions, the just resort to name calling, they are anti-white.
PAGANS ARE ANTI-WHITE
go sharpen a spear and do a rain dance fucking hippies.

also check my trips and cut your hair.

Push these niggers off the rooftops of a church

I'm not a pagan and my hair is already way shorter then rabbi Yeshu

I don't care for religious d&c, but that shit's just fucking disappointing.

Jesus had short hair retard. It says that in the bible.Criticize of a religion without knowing shit about it. Tipical LARP

You got me there bro, all my arguments are invalid I guess. derp

Meh, its idol worship. I don't think god cares.

Having a photograph of someone doesn't mean you care about as much for it, as for the person in it. The same with art, is just a representation.

The Bible also said he wasn't form Europe.

Mesa Verde is actually a monument to white science and scholarship. The cliff dwellings were abandoned and forgotten by the natives. We rediscovered them. We venerated and protected them. We made them a site of public interest. We applied every method of archeology to them to uncover the lives and identities of the long-dead inhabitants.

It's more ours than theirs, now.

Whenever the natives get wind of whitey finding and restoring their ancient sites, their response is always "Oh we knew that was there all along. Now Gibs."

Quit assuming everyone who pops in to give their two shekels is against.
Just quit acting like a colossal faggot with shit like
Shit half convinces me you're a newfag or from reddit and don't even know what your argument is or who it's with. Nor do I care. What I do care about is anons not acting like colossal niggers by checking their own gets in order to validate their argument.

I am not from europe neither.So?Why don't you try to answear the questions that I posted earlier?

Oh yeah, using derp means I am a newfaggot. How should I speak wise old user?
maybe
blame
me
for
reddit
spacing
or something, that would work.

Not my fault you're this asshurt.

Do you need me to call the wambulance?

Nah

I can tell

Well yeah it also means your from reddit or a teenage girl or both.

Fuck off prot, you faggots started the decline of Europe

d/c by religion is not enough, the pagan now resorts to d/c by nation

Ask your rain god for arguments before posting please.

MY RAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS

The question will always be what will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Too many people living with a defeatist mindset so far to make a violent change. Going against the enemy too early makes you "an example" for the elite to use. Going too late means it's all for nought.

When will it finally come, this grand civil war of ours?

Oh you're one of those people who considers himself white instead of ethnic European, you are the best kind of goyim

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Thanks to you, "liberators", it is illegal for us shoot even literal robbers as they're fleeing - they have the "right" to flee.
Otherwise we're charged with attempted or intentional murder.

I'm extremely anti-Christian at this point, but this is simply a blatant attack against the last vestiges of whiteness and our art.

Aryans are not a peaceful race by any means. We have exploration and conquering in our blood.

ironic coming from a faggot that worships a homosexual god that gets raped by ice giants because he relies on a shitty nordic hammer.

WHAT A gOD!

Don't forget that loki became a horse and got fucked. Then got pregnant and his father adopted the liltle baby horse.
We got homosexuality, zoophilia, transgenderism, cuckoldry, all in just this little story.
wow, just wow pagans. fuck you

Odin drank semen, Ok now I'm truly disgusted

the 4th pic was written by a literal jew

Pagans:

Christians:

wow this dead kike on a stick meme is surely worst than a faggot with a hammer and a brother that fucks horses and a father that performs fag magic.

is it wrong?

It's basically "THAT'S NOT REALLY WHITE!" as he shifts between attacking race/religion/nation according to what he's shilling.

Lurk for 2 years because it's really easy to tell you're a fucking newfag.

what do you think? it's not like (((neopaganism))) isn't full of ad hoc interpretations

You don't ask god for a DNA test.

aslo, there is a reason why some many nordics converted, there weren't follwing the religion of a weak man. They followed the religion of a king that died without hesitation to prove a point.

I lurked for 2 years, and there are threads in the catalog made by my you little shit. I asked a rethorical question, but aspies can grasp that I see.

on a related note, generation identity is going to be starting a campaign to stop the ngo boats bringing these niggers in. they need weaponized autism to hunt down the nigger boats.

What goes around comes around.

That deserves it's own thread user, good call. also Lauren southern did nothing wrongIf she would be accepted in NS germany it's good enough form me

Christians-white
Romans-white
Muslims-Not white
Are you retarded? A conflict about 1890 years ago it's not the same as a the very real threat of islam. And most christians think that destrution was wrong.
Post some arno, you will fit in. LARPER

I plan on making one when the landing page is up. I realllllly want to go full IRA in europe and start sabotaging ship propellers and shit.

I wish I could protect the continet of my ancestors. I get so mad when fucking leftist that live in europe think they can destroy our legacy. We share the same bloodlines. My great grandparets did not move here on the premise of abandoning their identity. Godspeed [/spoiler]wich ever that may be[/spoiler]

Look faggot, this is what a real threat looks like, I hope you get killed by muslims while you keep the d/c.

Are you roman pice of shit? You group pagans hower it suit you. Tell me then, should I worship Zeus or Ogma? since I'm both latin and keltic.
Christians keept their pagan roots, muslims will not, learn allahu illah beacuse is the only thing you will be able to remember traitor scum

I got so mad I broke the spoiler

Kill yourself, you anti white jewish mouthpiece.

Also, you faggots want to take credit for being the only source of transcriptions for us "conquered faggots with a dead religion" then it was also your golemized forebears who dreamed up that bullshit.

so you're telling me that your shitty heathen religion was actually written by a jew?

CHECKMATE, PAGANKIKE

The opposite is the case, you blithering nimrod.

Did pagans send 38billion in aid to Israel last year?
Are pagans setting up sanctuary churches?
Are pagans feeding niggers by the millions?
Are pagans demanding tithes and taxes?

Et cetera.
Something something about a nitzche quote that kikes managed to make christians think they're anti kike while they are the direct and greatest results of kikes.

I really, REALLY wish burgers were all IP banned from discussions about christianity.

You have nigger priests.
Your churches are shit tier.
You have zero christian history except mormonism, and you're the current kike golems.

If you are a Burger and want to shill for European christianity, kill yourself swiftly with a very sharp blade.
Immediately.

If you knew a thing or two, Christians were responsible for a large sum of european/western art, but clearly faggots like you who worships a rape victim god wants to fit in, nevermind the fact that your inferior shit eating snownigger tribes made giant phalic statues at the time and you want to bring that back, which is pretty easy since your type will fit in directly with the degenerate liberal arts major with shit on canvas and giant phalic statues being erect for a shitty norse god, go, be the savior of evropa by larping this hard.

VOLUPSA 28 pagans don't know their own religion.

Do think christians should had allowed muslim invasions? They did much more than pagans how just sold white people to them.If you took the time to post that picture you should took the time to give a response to this>>9907418

Church =/= christians get your shit together.

Nietzche was retard

Well Iguess the billions of church goers don't know either.

Why are christians such a blight on European DNA?
No, seriously.
What kind of defect do you need to fully embrace this.
It really is the US at the forefront, I am thinking its the circumcisions, something not done in Europe, habitually.

TRUE EVROPEAN ART FROM OUR ARYAN TRIBE BROTHERS.

On Nietzche: He said that the origin of evil comes from the represion of our old conquering habits. Wich is stupid since niggers are evil, no mather what. They don't have an exploratory drive anyway.
He equated the old church to the the new church wich is also bullshit. Cristianity dosen't allow for lack of character I posted that already, they expelled kikes all the time, so if it was suposed to be funtional to kikery it totally backfired on them during the middle ages. If you want to say that Vatican II is kikes wet drive I will accept that.>>9908165

Vatican II retard. Do you know what an heresy is?

First one is actually nice.

I would really like to see Nile African art then.

Yep, that's gondola.

They don't have anything even close in terms of artistic sophistication and yet they destroy it as if making some political grand statement.
And don't fool yourself, it's not only the niggers and moors. A white """left"""-winger could've done it.

Humanity is moving backwards and culturally degenerating very fast. Age of Aquarius was a lie.

Yes, every single denomination is heretical if you ask all the other denominations.
The only "pro" vote any denomination gets is their own.

Christianity therefore consistently vetoes itself in its entirety.

But since you are a proven victim of brain aneurism, you will now say:
Well pagans were never united!

That may be, but who claims to be the one true religion with gods word and no other gods before them and all that?

And even then, you're wrong.
As I said, there is a reason why ALL the cultures in the world started with polytheism, even christianity started as a sun cult, a reason why it was allowed to spread in the first place.

However, monotheism is unnatural and since it makes sense to noone, it got splintered up into 6 million pieces.

It is truly and thoroughly jewish.
If a cordiceps infects an ant and it builds a little dirt sculpture, is it an ant sculpture or a fungus sculpture.

I'm going with the latter.

Wew. So all of those Levantine Jews, arabs and north africans miraculously became white when they accepted Jesus into their hearts?

You seem a bit booty-bothered, friendo.

Correct.

Partially incorrect.

refer to

You remain to be an anti white jew mouthpiece.

Why don't you also post some primitive huts.
They are out there.

I wonder why.
Do you wonder why, in your vacuous skull, jew worshipper?

Do you even spend a femtosecond of thought on this situation and what it means, what it REALLY means?

I'll translate it for your crippled mind.
You are able to post some extremely ancient and primitive shit about paganism.

Because it has been around since primitive times.
It has been with us for thousands upon thousands of years.
And the world will eventually return to it.
Your dick envy won't change anything about that, either.

Too bad they already took 20% of it.
But that is just how it goes if you embrace the jew.

You have watched to much Zeitgeist my friend.

What the heck? Explain to my how polytheism makes sense then!

If a cordiceps infects an ant and it builds a little dirt sculpture, is it an ant sculpture or a fungus sculpture.
I'm going with the latter.

Well that's the Ship of Thesus. Do you have an answer to that riddle? I mean you haven't understand it yet.

I am talking about european christians, you pagans just take everything out of context. Jew god? what nonsense is that, GOD IS GOD period. God is the god fof everything from the most aryan schtians to a rotting bird in singapur, that's why it is GOD.

for an angry pagankike, you sure sound mad.

also tl;dr, go back to varg's videos where you belong.

Well to be honest they achived great things… once they stoped worshiping nature. Why don't you pray to Godzilla? Honest question.

I wonder how Romans will respond to this and how the church will respond to that?

What? It was protestants during and after the Reformation who were destroying artwork and literature. That was a major point of Protestantism.

Early Christians were not.
Yes
Other than Africans, they're the same as early Christians

The Church is Christianity. It wasn't until after the Reformation and the fracturing of Protestantism in a thousand smaller sects where the Church lost its strength among a number of those sects.

It would have happened eventually. It's where the church was always going.

Of course. :^)

It's only unnatural to the Nordic Pagans, Pajeets, Arabs, Persians, and Asians of all types with their plethora of deities.

youtube.com/watch?v=9e8FSc0PfLQ
This pagan primitive was a "Teutonic Knight" a MILENNIUM before the first christian crusades, ever.
And he repelled Rome at its peak.

Maybe romans were just pushovers then, since according to (burger) Christians, the timeline of Europe happened thusly:

???
cavemen
a crusade, DEUS VULT
CIVILIZATION!

Rinse repeat.
Harvest gods, death gods, sprites and spirits, etc.
This is the natural way for all the cultures.
Christians love referring to paganism as "on the same level as nigger faiths", but that's just how it goes.

All cultures arrive at their versions through the observation of nature, and these pantheons are usually a billion times more interesting than christianity.

I wonder how many christians of today watch anime with amaterasus and harvest sprites.

Because godzilla is not part of nature, you fucking dimwit.

I hope someone locks you into a cellar without sun, with air (trees) and without water.
You will be allowed to clasp your hands for prayer to beseech your jew deity.

Or you can get all of the "pagan nature bullshit" if you agree to have 1000 acorns stuck up your ass.

Why this kind of option? Because you think pagans are degenerate, and you would deserve the whole shebang with your contract.

NEVER 4GET

Go be a lutheran and tell a calvinist that they are right.
Go ahead.
GO RIGHT AHEAD MOTHERFUCKER, and receive your free SATISFACTS.

The Iconoclasm started with the Eastern/Greek Orthodox Church, and was one of the major points of the schism between the Catholic (universal) faith. Whilst Eastern/Greek Orthodox today do have images of Christ, they specifically have to draw inspiration 'from God' as it appears in their minds; they are not allowed to copy previously rendered concepts of Him like many Catholic and even Protestant artists do.

You are also somewhat mischaracterising Protestants. There were some radical types who smashed everything, but many had no such inklings, and among those who did their extreme-ness varied significantly. You'll find some defaced statues in Protestant nations as they were seen as idols, and in fairness the Roman Catholic relic pilgrimages (which were often to tombs/shrones that were 'fronted' with a statue) is eerily close to deifying the individual as opposed to God, which is the whole problem to Christians. Its not that art or whatever is wrong; its that when the art begins to be worshiped instead of God; you are worshiping the created as opposed to the Creator, and doing something that is at best stupid, pointless and potentially insulting to the good Lord; and at worst giving worship to something inhabited by the demonic.

… Personally I've always considered the simplest solution to be emphasising the rather obvious fact that whilst we should commemorate heroes, we should be sure that we are not praying to them nor worshiping them in any-form. With that out of the way everyone is free to pursue art in more or less any way they desire (obviously not what passes as 'modern art', but I think you all get my point).

Just did, he said you were autistic. Your gods are literally cum-drinkers.

thats so fucking weak it's sad.

even science finds you pathetic, a father who has a daughter isn't a hermaphrodite, but you're clearly too autistic to differentiate.

Also, this is why nobody makes movies about Christianity, unless it's lame shit, or a passion every now and then.

You ACTUAL faggots don't realize that those are stories.

Here is how that one goes.

At the end of the story the entire tribe laughs because it was a fun story, possibly with a moral like "sometimes discretion is the better path of valor" or something plain old silly.

But, again, this is why orthodox and protestant faiths are rare in Europe.

Because they're boring desert shit nobody finds enjoyable.

But go ahead and rewatch your same fucking noahs arc or passion story for the umpteenth time.

Jesus H Christ.

That something is natural doesn't imply that is good or god. I agree that pagnism is very interesting, and watch anime with pagan spirits, so? That why I ask you the question about Godzilla, godzilla IS part of nature. Let's be more clear. Godzilla is an avatar of the radioactive age. Radiation being one of the fundamental forces of nature. Rain, it's not. Rain is a byproduct of those. Gravity, strong nuclear force inside the atoms of H2O etc. Now you will say, but Thor! Thor is not real, If you belive that a Literal guy With a giant hammer lives in the sky, You are nuts. Thor is an arquetipe for whites to worship rain and thunder, etc. So, insted of that shape, why not other? instead of rain, what not other facet of nature, like gravity or heck I don't know, shit. Shiting is natural, isn't it? If you don't shit you will die. Yet you know that's stupid. I don't thing pagans are degenerate I belive neo-pagans are degenerate, beacuse be know more about nature today and we understand that we should worships things that we can control. Also polytheism dosen't make sense, gods would fight between them until one is superior and they had at least millions of years to do that, the outcome would be a single god.
Why many gods?why those an not others?

So many typos.
I think this is easier to read:
That something is natural doesn't imply that is good or god. I agree that paganism is very interesting, and I watch anime with pagan spirits, so? That why I ask you the question about Godzilla, godzilla IS part of nature. Let's be more clear. Godzilla is an avatar of the radioactive age. Radiation being one of the fundamental forces of nature. Rain, is not. Rain is a byproduct of those forces. Gravity, strong nuclear force inside the atoms of H2O, etc. Now you will say, but Thor! Thor is not real, If you belive that a Literal guy With a giant hammer lives in the sky, You are nuts. Thor is an arquetipe for whites to worship rain and thunder, etc. So, insted of that shape, why not other? instead of rain, what no other facet of nature, like gravity or heck I don't know, shit. Shiting is natural, isn't it? If you don't shit you will die. Yet you know that a concept like that is stupid. I don't think pagans are degenerate. but I belive neo-pagans are degenerate, becuse we know more about nature today and we understand that we shouldn't worship things that we can control. Also polytheism doesn't make sense, gods would fight between them until one is superior and they had at least millions of years to do that, the outcome would be a single god.

Why many gods?why those an not others?

thank god, atleast it won't be poisoned by the electric jew, but thats clearly what you want, here, have some goldberg material as clearly demanded by sven the pagancuck.

WeW

boy that sure showed those evil ice giants, it's a shame he had sticky cum inside his gaping ass before he proceeded to kill them.

quality european god, having to be submissive and dressing up as a bride and ends up fucking thrym just to get his powers/hammer back.

Humor =/= actual religion.
You found christianity boring, ok we get it. Doesn't mean it has to be fun. You can have fun, and then go to church. I like nordic myths too. I think they are a great exploration into our aryan psyche. But It not real. Batman is awesome, yet I don't worship batman

ugh I should have cut that picture, sorry for that.

here you go buddy.

You dumb niggers don't even know what a fucking image is.

You niggers really seriously don't even know what an image is.
MADE in "his" image.

Adam and Eve were not products of genes.
They were mud chiseled after their herm "daddy".

Well Thor is that too. Hammer returns to him, etc.
I have no reason to worship Godzilla. I see your logic though and I have to agree.
Probably a reason why the beaners had quetzalcoatl.
Serpent worship is a thing, too.
Anyway, no I don't think they prance around in the sky.
But honoring their aspects still gives real results.

Also, god is everywhere, god is also in your shit.

Check embed for something your jew stories will never cover.

You worship a jew creation nonetheless.
And of course you like nordic myths, its the only fun you can have.
Certainly not with the Bible.
Unless you're a child.

[spoiler]Awesome thanks[spoiler]

I guess Toki could work, but the real Yeshua bar Yosef didn't kill anyone.
Not even with pleasure rays.

You're cancer.

the irony fascinates me

They were mud chiseled after their herm "daddy".

I wasn't talking about the bible, I was talking about an actual biological father but since you're too autistic to read I have to clarify the obvious.

Jews made odin.

Yeah, but as I said, and the topic is deities, that Adam and Eve were not conceived by a "father" but a sculptor.
And both are in "his" image.
This includes a vagina.
It has to be on "God" somewhere.
Unless it was just some fiction that he added for no good reason, except perhaps seeing into the future that they'll need that kind of equipment eventually because of the engineered "fall from eden".

Aka, jew creates problem.
Jew offers solution.

Seeing how a christian scholar authored the eddas, I have to agree.

get out

of course, because jews made the nordic religion, to perverse the white mind into eating feces and worship phallic idols.

I don't think god is in my shit. I think it's presence is there. Like I'm not in you screen right now, Just my presence.
Why do you think the bible it is a jew creation? Events happen regardless of who reports them. The bible is written with the hands of the apostles, jews and not jews. But the words come from God, back to the screen example. The bible the chan of God, jews are IMKampfy. They are just in between. I evolved from hominids but I don't think I am a jungle monkey. Jew carried the word of God for millenia , good, now the can fuck off.

It was authored by a christian.
Which you say are European, and I say they're jewish.

And you are agreeing.
Which is what I said from the very start, you are all jew bootlicks and jew mouthpieces, you Christian.

That guy is a blatant d/c shill and the fact that you can't (or won't) see that is on you

Considering all white cultures before Christianity were polytheist I'd say it is

Now you're starting to make shit up. Celtic, Germanic, Greek and Italian cultures were patriarchal cultures. I've never heard of heathens being for polygamy outside of dumb posers trying to find excuses to be degenerate.

Now you're just making shit up.

Whichever you feel closest to

Because they reflect the world we live in, a harsh, cruel and imperfect. Way more plausible than

Family is an extremely important part of being Heathen, look up Frith and come back to me

Then you'll want to check your sources again, selling slaves to Muslims doesn't mean they we're allies, and if I recall the Norse helped the (Christian) Byzantines to the point where they were made the emperors personal bodyguard

You don't have to go that far, even then, it would be more legitimate than than a religion that came into existence 2,000 years ago

Because our religion says it is. Why does there have to be one God? Why can't there be others? Why do you have to Christen babies?

I do.

Please tell me how things such as the big bang theory are christian and maybe I'll be able to answer you question

wow, you truly are retarded.

Do you not know the definition of "omnipresent", it means, being everywhere.
What do you think is a presence?
The state of being somewhere, in gods case, everywhere.
Including your feces.

No kidding.
You don't have to tell me that because the comparison is so ridiculous that even I wouldn't have thought of it.

But again, omnipresent, present, your prsence is not your words on the screen, which is fine since you don't claim you're present there.
You're present at your location.
God is omnipresent, however, actually present everywhere.

But christians take it VERY leniently with their jew savior.

Which, when pointed out is usually followed by:

Christians boast that they were the keepers of paganism.
A christian authored the eddas.

But when it comes to that one sodomy story, please don't remind us of that.
Then it gets complicated and you can set up traps that can refer to other "European things like church".

Which is it.
Did a jew author it (christianity is jewish).
Did a christian author it( christianity is european, but degenerate)

And remember, false witness is a big no no.
Please keep this in mind when answering.

Please tell me where Thor get raped by ice giants. Otherwise I'll just assume you're a retarded shill

Loki is not supposed to be looked up to or worshiped you fucking retard

As said, the whole Odin drank semen is made up bullshit written by a fucking jew

Yeah it's obvious you guys are just d/c shills,

OH FOR FUCK SAKES THIS IS IMPOSIBLE TO READ, STOP PRESSING ENTER!
I don't support the destruction of european art, pagan or christian.Politheism is white, Poligamy is white, beacuse our ancestors did it? They did a lot of things, I don't necesarly have to do them all, especially those. You tell me I should Follow the one I feel closet to, why? God is not subject to my whims. God should be cruel.. Okay that statment makes some sort of sent tbh, but it is logical to also asume that the creator of suck a maginficent pice of work like it is our world is algo superior to it. Afterall I clock maked is superior to a clock. Why would a worship god if that wasn't the case? Family is extremly importan you say, I agree, but family is suposed to be a man is wife and their children poligamy is disgusting (unless we are talking about several female companions, thats a little different). Look On the subjet of pagans fightinh alongside constantinople you would have to admint under your previous statment that you should follow their example and fight along side of christians. There has to be only one God, that's the definition of God, omnipresent allpowerful, if he is less than other conflict ensues, and one has to be victorius, that would mean that only one god remains. >If you value strenght so much, why aren't you admiring our conquests?I do. Cool. Now lastly on the subject of the big bang, It wa a priest who first proposed that theory.

I also gave you the source, If you are quoting me, do a full quote faggot

are you out of your god damn mind. If you read a Christian bible from cover to cover, the first portion of the bible is the old testament, this is referred to as the Torah by the Jews, only the second portion of the bible is the new testament, or teachings of Jesus…. for fuck sakes man, one is a precursor for believing in the other, the bible can not be separated by Christians, however the Jews do not follow your Christian Jesus bullshit and by design it places Christian at a disadvantage.

have nothing to do with it, I am referring to historic FACT absent of political thought.
I'd suggest this, the the material I freely provided. (8ch.net/test/res/46717.html)
It will not burn you, or turn you into a Jew or a Christian but will reveal how the whole god damn thing was fabricated, edited, refined, plagiarized, and then translated so the Goy could be the worldwide sheep of the Jews.
FFS

this is by design, be smarter than that, kill the nigger sure, but stop inadvertently being an emotional pawn for the Kikes.

Thor probably gets felt up or something.
Happens in movie all the time.
Here is Jackie Chan crossdressing, nobody who likes Jackie Chan would probably dislike him for this ridiculous fucking scene.

Christians are so married to scripture that they think paganism is too.
But it's not.
Hence it surviving without temples and even the eddas.

I didn't even know about the crossdressing story until last year.
And even without the eddas, we'd still have stories and co.

Also, the eddas aren't 100% accurate either.
Ragnarok with only one god emerging from death?
Smells kinda christian, which makes sense.
Seeing how a christian wrote these things down, probably taking many liberties.

European pagans weren't retarded, they worshipped fertility (including the penis since it's quite the virile symbol) but that alone doesn't make babies.

Hell, they have a fucking sabbath called "Imbolc" (in the belly) that is all about heterosexuality and procreation.

And that simply is not possible by being a homofaggot.

This.

Plus, these idols symbolize a weak and ineffectual religion. It's a dying religion. If we survive and become strong again, we'll create new idols for a healthier and stronger religion. Not weeping women praying to imaginary tyrants.

Okay the presence thing is just a matter of words. I can't belive god is litteraly on my shit, thats pantheism. God is not surpised, God dosen't have a need for you to worship him, He just orders you to do it, I don't know why you give this human atributes to him. BTW I gave a response in my previous post that the bible is not writen by human thought but by the presence of God.

When you get into paganism I'd suspect there was a lot more history of the humans who were alive then,considering the time in history they lacked understanding in science but at the same time I also susbect there was a strong connection to nature, the heavans, the season, how to farm the land, how to raise families, I would suspect it was a form of humanism that worked at the time, for the people that lived there. Keep in mind out history goes form the Norsemen, to the Celts, to the Druids, to something before them, and a great deal of that history 99% has been completely lost and replaced by Kikery.

Why?
A perfect being has no wants or needs.

Is it because he is "god" perfect and not "our understanding what perfection is"?
If thats the case how can you even argue for the guy.
You'd be arguing from a source that is completely beyond your understanding.

And no, being mysterious is a copout.
This term itself is a rationalization so you can understand things, and anchor yourself to it.
Causing you to live in this twilight zone of applying things that make sense to you (so you don't go mad) and at the same time claiming its totally divine.

35 posts of pure bootyblasted Larpagan.
Defends semen drinking and crossdressing, but Christianity isn't white!

I'm laffin m8.
Stay mad.

Also
I don't know if Mr (((Greenberg))) is the best source for you.

37. Keep it up!

Okay I'll try to explain what I belive my religion is about since there are so many misconceptions.
1-The bible was writen by jews?yes, but is autored by God.
2-Is Jesus a jew? Jesus was created by the force(sory for normispeak, he is like no mortal)
3-Is Crisitanity jewish? No, The religion was expresed trought the bulk of europan men using divine inspiration (the force, tao whatever).
4-Is the Church jewish? Yes, IMO in this days it has been corrupted. The last 4 popes where heretics.

Fell free to correct me.

Just repeat your semen drinking bullshit a few more times and I'll be able to make it to 88.

the Books, the Torah, the books of the Greeks, the Christian, the Nestorian Christians, all it them were written by the law givers at the time…… FFS

Christcuk, this is why people suffer Schizophrenia. I am sure of it, facts reveal one thing and the written bible tells people exactly the opposite. Peoples minds breaks trying to reconcile the differences.

Why are you so assblasted you have to respond to every post?
You're almost as bad as the typical shill.
You lost this round. All your friends spouting
got completely BTFO'd.

Change your IP, try derailing another thread with anti-Christian rhetoric and memes. Maybe you'll find a more accepting group of Christian-bashers next thread.

>8ch.net/test/res/46717.html ←— read it
Christianity is actually a attempt by the Greeks to adapt to the Hebrews way of living. Without following all of it, of having their dicks cut. Grown men in the year 400 BC didn't want their dicks cut, dude, it's a simple fucking strategy

Great point hitler, I want to ask you something similar, why worship something that is not beyond you?
God has to be beyond time and space, and therefore beyond our current way of tought beacuse he has to escape the laws of causality, that's the only way he gets to make the universe without needing a maker himself.
In other words, God was "born" Outside the universe.

Yes I agree, The torah was recopilated by moses, The new testament is written by "The force"(again sorre), and the new testament was recopilated by the early church.
cristcuck→9th commandment. What do the facta reveal to you, that differs with the bible?

1. The Bible was authored by kikes and no one else
2. Yeshua was a mortal Semite and nothing else
3. Cucktianity is a Semitic religion which has no truth to it
4. All sects of Cucktianity serve the interests of Semites, as do all individual Christcucks

Those who worship the enemy are race traitors.

You sound like a whiny bitch.

Because I can't do that.
I can get behind odin travelling the world to become the wisest ever.
Or Thor being strong and Tyr just and Freya etc being beautiful.

I know beauty and strength and wisdom.
I know trees and I know sun and the water and humans and animals.

Worshipping something that goes beyond my understanding is impossible, even if I were to "accidentally" do it.
As in, I worship something and I think I have it figured out but it turns out to be something that I cannot truly comprehend.
But in that case I would still worship it in a way I can comprehend. I don't think I can worship something that I can't comprehend.

It's like knowing the unknown. Or something.

It was additionally a plot by Constantine to create an official imperial religion for Rome.

Salty, persistent, condescending…

This isn't your typical butthurt.
This is advanced butthurt.

hey richard spencer, how are you.

A single piece of that artwork destroyed is worth the totality of an entire Nigger country expunged from existence.

-t one in christ with the jews

than you should hang yourself for worshipping a faggot god with a racemixing brother who fucks horses and gives birth to a mixed breed of an abomination.

wtf i LOVE worshipping the king of jews now

my sides.

woah, those are some nice (((facts))) rabbi, tell me more!

You must be confused, Yeshua is the one who kissed men and never laid with a woman.

I'm sorry I have to leave, This chat has been a good insight for me into the pagan mind. Let me try to answer your position before I leave since I don't think this thread will still be up when I come back. Worshiping something beyond you is not that far fetched. I think you are confusing admiration with Worship. Admiration is just one aspect of it.
Let's get deeper, Neoplatonism postulated that there is a world of ideas, beyond our own, win wich there is a blueprint for all reality. The perfect tree, the perfet man, etc. Now, many of this things may not exist, but we can all agree that ideals have some sort or reality into them, where is virtue, or strength afterall?Yet those things are so real as the numbers on wallstreet tha enslave us.Now, This is where I sound out of my mind. Think outside the universe, is not that hard, atoms are beyond our sight and direct intereaction, but we can infere their existence. Well, why not a perfection beyond the material plane? Where all Will, all greatness resides, outside time and space. You can know it exists, like hunger proves that you need food, there is a hunger among all of us whites, a hunger for greatness, for an arquitect, a leader. That leader is Jesus. The tao, The force, what ever you want to call it, created a man from nothing inside the womb of a woman. Think Cthullu, or another kind of extradimensional entitiy (less creepy if you will) utilizing the force to manifest into a human being to prove is existance. Now, this may sound wacky But imagine how the npc in a game would feel if they were given a sould and you told them with another character about the user and the programmer.
The contemplation of heros is not the end of spirituality, is the begging. I recommend to you the Tao te Ching, I know I know, ching hokkus pokus, but trust me, It will give a good insight into spirituality. At least the intuition part of it. Good is like water, this element can be liquid, solid or a gas, yet it is the same. God changes faces but it is the same, even if it uses the lower of us to express his messege.Everytime a flower blossoms, a white kid is born, you feel that conection, that longing for balance. To be alligned with a overreaching force that organizes mater into a coherent shit we call world.Now spiritual growt, chosing between chaos and balance that's another story, but the tao become a man and made a book with more men, for humankind. Everytime you look for something greater know that our great blood is not the end of it, there is designer that put motion, this rube goldberg machine of newtonian forces that we call world so that our great nation could be born and reclaim it's rigthful place in a fair fight ammong the lesser humans.
I hope you reflect some time into the true nature of spirituality brother, the material world and the spiritual world is ours. ==SEIG HEIL==

Holly shit you cristcucks are beyond saving and your taking the rest of down with your brain washed bullshit.

1. Just keep worshiping the fag jew, you seem to be happy with it.

2. Who the fuck said pagans worship Nature? And more so pagans have a pantheon of Gods each with their unique wants and needs, they are not lumped together like your shitty God, Jebus and bully ghost.

3. Read point 2, also the pagan Gods never pretend to be perfect or all powerful, that's only Jew lies and applies to Abramaic made up bullshit. Read a book, preferably not the bible this time.

4. Pagans lived in a social structure that was based on families, look at the ancient Romans and their Pater familiar customs. Oh wait you won't, to busy worshiping a dead kite.

5. Pagans where mostly gone by the time Mudslimes came into focus, and allies? Remind me again who accepted them into Europe and is still doing it now? Cristcucs.

6. No, that's your libtard cuckery infused with jew religion shinning thru.

7. Ancient enough that he isn't a cuck homo like yours.

8. Because your script is made up by retarded Jews our is written in our blood,

9. What conquest crist cuck? When Europe adopted Crist cuckery the dark ages started and muslims raped and pillaged it.
When Europe was pagan the Roman empire provided safety and expansion.

10. I don't believe anything that cripple Hawkins says and I doubt many other pagans do. It's you fools who swallow anything the jew backed media shits in your mouth not us.

I know you could go on all day, bet your answer will be:

Are you fucking kidding me

He says while posting a huge blob of text riddled with typos. Oh the irony, but fair enough, just for your sake I'll bunch my lines a little closer

Neither do I
You keep misspelling that word. I never said polygamy was white and I never said you had to do any of these things
Then keep worshiping Yahweh, you clearly feel closer to him
I also agree, and I'm going to need where you're getting this idea of all Heathens being polygamists from because this is the first I'm hearing of this
I certainly will, you're still (presumably) white and European, the only difference is that you follow the Christian God, whilst I follow the Old Gods. I'd much rather a White Christian than a shitskin muslim or a greasy kike
Just because it was a priest, doesn't make it Christian especially since he would have just disproved a part of his religion i.e. creationism. Not to mention there were Pagan scientists such as Aristotle. In fact you could say that you're 'Christian' science was based off Pagan science

You mean the book written by a gay jew? Don't make me laugh

Hopefully this will wake Italy up. Fuck niggers.

Also, this thread is hilarious.
Lmao
Love this shit. Keep it up, christucks.

Nice intl pic, kike

Mind disproving anything in it?

Well axtschally if you want to get technical judaism borrowed heavily from zoroastrianism which split off from the same religion group of the aryans worshipped. So therefore Christianity has a little bit of your stronk european paganism in it.

wew

IMHO Zoroastrianism represented a degeneration of Indo-European religious framework. Much like modern Hinduism isn't the same as Vedaism, so Zoroastrianism is like a retarded child's simplification of IE beliefs (also conveniently, all the old gods were demons n sheit; sound familiar?)
The fact that the Jews ripped off of it is notable, but Zoroastrianism was pretty retarded to begin with.

Yeah it's pretty batshit. Reading the Avesta was entertaining.

Exactly, those religions began as rejections of the Europoid religion which had been dominant in the region during colonization. After the Europoid colonies disappeared (died out, mixed into native filth, left to go elsewhere; who knows), the Semitic tribes rallied under their own ideals and some of them realized that monotheism makes a great excuse for inter-tribal "national" unity.

As far as "true bits leftover from Europoid domination" in the Abrahamic tradition, all that is left are the basic legends relating to the Younger Dryas impacts and flood. Even then, those narratives have been completely altered and have lost their original meanings (recording historical events as well as warning future generations to look out for shit slamming into the planet).

This guy knows what's up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurids

Though honestly I've never really studied European religions so I can't speak to how Zoroastrianism was a "degenerated form". I only have a framework of how similar it was to ancient european paganism with the several same gods (or angels would be a more correct term for mahzdeism) but with the new dualistic nature that all the other branches lacked.

If I'm honest the dualism of worshipping things such as life and truth and seeking to defeat things such as death and lies seems appealing, though I don't know how the others dealt with these things or what their outlook was. I'm just a shitposter in the middle of a christcuck vs. LARPagan thread.

I'll answer you and make it simple, because I've tried to keep all my comments simple and on target here regarding this because it is so important.

Never once have I questioned "GOD" or the existence of a "GOD" I have pointed out my dispute with:
ABRAHAMIC MONOTHEISM
The major Abrahamic religions in chronological order of founding are:
Judaism (seventh century BCE)
Christianity (first century CE)
Islam (seventh century CE)
I often well if you don't believe in Judaism you don't believe in god, or if you don't believe in Christianity you don't believe in god, or if you don't believe in Islam you don't believe in god. See how this is a self reenforcing delusion using human phycology. This is the genius of ABRAHAMIC MONOTHEISM if you don't believe in it, any of it, or an aspect of it, you're a pagan or an atheist…… so to be a "good" person you must accept god into your heart.

IT'S A MIND FUCK
BREAK FREE OF IT

It's pretty simple think of the "No Fap" guys out there, knowing that if they do, god will be watching them anyway, and the shame that follows ejaculation… God saw them do that, they spunked in their own hand and tickled their ass, I can think of nothing worse to make a person paranoid as a rule. I jest of course but the guilt is real and Paranoid Schizophrenic do think they are being watched, and they do hear voices, and many of them have been fucked up to to religion.

Or just take a visit to /christian/ and witness the sniveling bastards that post in their no fap thread. Five minutes on that board should be enough to convince anyone that Christcucks are worthless filth.

It was iliterate migrants, and it was a signature. Imagine you are a devout Christian and suggested to sign with a Muslim Moon and Star or a Star of David.

Vedaism was Polytheism not that differently from what you would have found in semitic or pacific islander cultures. Zoroastrians put some theology above it and hindus did the same.

lol reported for intl

Not an argument, faggot.

Consolation prize: Destruction of priceless artifacts is one of the h'wite man's triggers that pushes him into RaHoWa. I know a lot of people who didn't give a shit about ISIS dicking around in the middle east until they started destroying religious historical sites in Syria.

If you wish to preserve these men's legacies,
1) Preserve what remains of their artifacts and restore their desecrated works if possible.
2) Appreciate and celebrate their works.
3) Don't let this event ever get memory holed. Make sure all Europeans know the costs of importing rapefugees.

when did Holla Forums become /fag/

Hey cuck, guess how many times I've ever been banned for such a nonsense report. I'll give you a hint: less than 1. No one gives a shit about your claims that some foreign cabal is promoting anti-cucktian sentiment; no one gives a shit about your Semitic cult.

A great deal of Hebrew scripture descended from the Stele with the Law Code of Hammurabi or related to epic tales told over hundreds of years. Sadly we do not know much of what came before that.

A huge point of contention I've developed is look at what is being done to the findings of the archaeological site of Göbekli Tepe. Everywhere you search online and read in publication, modern academia sates it was mankind's first temple or worship.
I do not see it as that. To me those structures appear defensive in nature to keep groups of humans, children, and the old safe and secure.
The primary concern of people living then was to remain safe, to keep their elderly safe and their children safe. Think of the vast hoards of wildlife migrating across the land and stepes followed by every scavenger and predator known. If one extrapolates the numbers and think well, a pride of 13 lions can be defended against, make that 130 lions, or then 1300 lions, or with millions of migrating animals think hoards of 13000 lions following them and other nomadic hunter gathers humans.
ppl built those structures to keep themselves safe. weSee defensive ringed structures everywhere in the historical record.

I strongly believe that everything comes back around to region because it is what the current power structure of the entire western world is founded on, and if ppl stopped and said to themselves "hold the fuck on" and began questioning all of it. Or worse said I/we have been fucking lied to for 2000 years the Jews would lose their grip on worldwide domination. This is why the muslim invasion is occurring. Christians by and large have begun to fully accept science and reason everywhere.

I've watched video of ISIS destroying statues, and then inside the statues is rebar, and then I notice the statues is made of poured concrete not carved from a solid block of marble.

It's not like most people give a shit about the church. Look how empty it was.

what happened here?

Muslims and Christians have the same god?
Stop listening to Mohammad and read a book

That's a bit of a tricky topic actually. According to the lore of the Abrahamic tradition, it is the same god. Of course, from an outside perspective it is clear that all the various sects of Abrahamism arose from copying over a sort of monotheistic facade onto differing tribal deities. Cucktianity then sort of amalgamates all of those deities and the facade into one supra-Semitic entity as described by Yeshua.

The God of Abraham is the God of Abraham is the God of Abraham.

it's all about winning hearts and minds, and not for a country or a person, for a group of peoples, and the Jews sit at the very top of that group of peoples.

I don't get into the pagan druid/odin mythology religious debate. I focus on all that is known about Abrahamic bullshit and point out how it's bullshit. Again that the if you don't believe in our god you believe in the wrong god debate. Pagans may have their "first person to do that or first person to do this" and the lore and tells that were at first told out of respect for ones father and then grew into tales greater than the reality. That's called paganism now, and ridiculed. Come the end of the day I am surprised that people can pick up and use a cellphone, which is a creation of man, and then claim that 2700 years ago deranged hebrews wandering around in a desert infested with fleas and lice knew what the fuck was going on.

This infographic forgets to mention how the late Teutonic Order got its name Prussia.

Poland gave it to them as a punishment for their brutal imperialism and a reminder to never repeat it. True Prussians were the original "Holocaust Jews" – the first victim nation that Germans have managed to annihilate.

As history tells us, they still tried to erase that lesson from memory and foolishly repeated it. They repeated it three times (3×) over the course of the next five hundred years (partitioning of Poland, WW1, WW2) – until they finally assimilated their bitter lesson!

It appears that they have reached enlightenment at last.

Now they serve as a shining beacon of sanity and moralfaggotry for other nations. They lead the world by example, not by force.

The U.S., Holla Forums and Russia are yet to learn this. I pity the destruction of the liberty-loving America and its transformation into a shop front for the Military-Industrial Complex.

There is no such tradition. Stop listening to kikes, retard.

fuck I mean I *don't know

This is starting to sound like the typical anti-"Amalekite" drivel you see on halfchan.

Reminder to all you (((Pagan))) asshats, if Christianity wasn't there to write down and preserve all those documents, we'd either be conquered by some sort of Arab invasion or we'd be no better than some Papuan cannibal tribe.

Also, anyone who fucks with Zoroastrianism is either a neckbeard who read too much Wikipedia about PIE religion or is a autist.

I want to believe it's 4gag or Reddit that's sperging out. Just look at the spacing on most posts in this thread.

That's dumb, you claim that everyone else is indoctrinated while just repeating cucked cultural memes. Your entire thought process revolves around assumption and creating equivalence, but I'm sure it's real in your mind.

It's incredibly suspicious that we see the exact same talking points any time Christianity is even hinted at in a thread.

Oh look, another race traitor spreading the Semitic version of history. There would be no Semitic hegemony in Europe today if not for Cucktians serving the interests of the race they worship instead of their own.

You mean it's suspicious that the truth gets reposted whenever the largest group of race traitors are mentioned?

-Mein Kampf

We aren't demigods, nor are we some manner of fantastical ubermensch. The exact reason that we became vulnerable in the first place was because nations felt they were somehow above the very real constraints that we clearly succumb too. Just because the white race is indeed the most valuable and precious on the planet does not mean we get to shift blame or guilt about our shared misfortune. The jew lurks at the fringes of visible society to open wounds, the jew is an AIDS virus, they cannot exploit or subvert where they cannot gain purchase.
The German government, an institution of Germany, is cucked to hell. Does this mean that Germans have some sort of inherent cuckoldry? No. It does mean that they are vulnerable to predatory attacks on their people, just as everyone else shares that same weakness. To deal with a weakness, you do not just ignore it, hope it goes away. You work to strengthen that soft spot. The church was a bulwark against jewish subversion for the vast majority of European history, stop pretending otherwise. When their influence started to wain, and nationalism became less about protecting and preserving one's people in the face of external threats and more about hubris, we found ourselves in WW1 at the same time that occultism found itself bonded to the hearts and souls of European nations because power and greed took precedence over graciousness tempered by pragmatism. You blame an institution but ignore that the church had fallen for the same thing after every other institution has succumbed. The church is filled with men, just as liable to fall for the prevailing undercurrent of society as any other organization. This changes nothing about the history of the faith and message of the bible, to pretend otherwise betrays you as the same disinterested trend chaser or low-effort shitposter claiming the Swedes, Germans, French or English are genetically defective because of the state of their artificially created societal circumstance. You attack but have no basis, you repeat falsehoods with no effort to prove them, some would argue you practice pilpul.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

That's not a surprising response, it's the same cut and paste that's in every thread. Yet when historical circumstances or actual theology is brought up, there are half-hearted efforts to claim it is from some "pagan spirit" then people like you go right back to your attacks.

But, Holla Forums is not a Christian board, I happily work with others of my race to preserve ourselves in the current tribulations.

Lol the only reason why we have "Semetic hegemony" is because we LACK Christianity. Now accept Christ or endure eternal damnation along with your demon spirits!

Stop pretending that Semites would have any hold over Europeans if not by first attaining a hold over European souls with their foreign religion. Stop pretending that Cucktianity is anything other than Semitic filth poorly disguised under stolen philosophies and traditions.

If you worship a Semite, you are a race traitor. It's as simple as that.

Only the old testament is Jewish and no good Christian really gives two shits about it. Lets not forget that Jews killed Jesus as a blasphemer for claiming to be the messiah and contradicting traditional Jewish teachings. To this day Jews are butt hurt about it, even his name is taboo; because they realize they may have actually killed the son of god.
Saying Jesus was raised Jewish doesn't mean anything as it was the prevailing religion of that time.
It's like saying Muhammad is Jewish/Christian because he was probably raised as one of the two in that time. It's a non-argument.

I don't really understand your complaint.

What the fuck is up with posting? An image was retained between my last posts and now it dropped the image I tried to post with.

Your implication is one that you actually believe the Jews themselves believe in their bullshit story when most don't. Most Jews see it as a narrative which must be maintained at all costs because to question it, one, it discredits them, and two, it removes any of their authority as being the chosen people of god.
Read how Genghis Khan wanted to slaughter everyone and return the steeps to grasslands for their livestock and horses and the Chinese and Uyghur scholars said don't do that, there is a benefit of ruling over people, they can be taxed in the goods and services they produce, in the manpower and labor they can and will provide. This type of thinking is as old as the ages. Often times history has shown us the minority rules the masses, and it's not difficult to do if their is a concerted conspiracy and violence is used. Now I'm not saying that 100% of Jews do not believe in their bullshit, they do because they buy into the identity it gives them of being superior (((the chosen people))) for the same reasons most Christians believe or Muslims believe, it's an impressive collections of fables that empowers people to do what they want and provides them with just cause in doing anything. Get some atheist pissed off enough about the "chinks" and he'll say killing them because they are godless heathens is reason enough.
There is enough physical proof out there in the world today to discredit abrahamic monotheism everywhere. Archeology has seen to that.

That supposed "Hitler quote" is a fake from Hermann Rauschning's book. Why are you citing from proven Allied propaganda hoaxes, user?
Right, which is why the Jews had special privileges in Pagan Rome up until the revolts, and why the Rus attacked the Byzantines at the instigation of the Jewish Khazars.

When will this meme die?
youtu.be/x90kI0zjI7E

You mean it has been disputed by Wolfgang Hänel and several revisionists who have made their careers defaming the Third Reich. Of course, Hänel's research hasn't even been universally endorsed in the academic theater.

Those posts look like typical antifa shitposting - even using the same image macros. Either they are trying to shill their way onto /christian/ just as here, or you are one of them and screencapped your own post for D&C purposes - or both.

In any case, they have it wrong. Guido von List was a philosemite who filled in his "Neopaganism" with Kabbalistic traditions. In particular his Armanen Futhark is just Kabballah with the Hebrew scratched off and replaced with Germanic runes.
Seriously, see for yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido_von_List
So the shills, to noone's surprise, are lying.

Then tell me this, user - why, in Rauschning's portrayal of Hitler as an insane madman, did he lift events directly from the fictional story "Le Horla" by French writer Guy de Maupassant?
You can't explain that.

Rauschning's book was a hoax, meant to portray Hitler as an evil, pagan "madman" bent on world domination, and encourage other countries to go to war against Germany. And it worked - they got their war, and Hitler is, to this day, vilified as the insane caricature of him that Rauschning (and Allied propaganda pieces that derived from his work, such as the US military propaganda film "Why We Fight") portrayed.

Whoops, meant to link to there.

Not that I particularly care, the entire point of the screenshot is that those are the average attitudes of posters on /christian/, anyone can go and have a look for himself. I can't recommend it though, basically no different from taking a trip to Holla Forums.

Because the most likely answer is that he mixed his personal experiences with fantasy to better suit his agenda. Thus why everything must be evaluated in light of other evidence. However, the stance of the Reich on religion is quite clear. Their future was not founded on Cucktianity. Hitler criticized those who obsessed over Teutonic legend because they weren't truly trying to embody the spirit of the true tradition.

That's not how rhinos work, dumbass. I don't doubt they would do such a thing,though

Pagans who would celebrate the loss of centuries old european art are worse than niggers… they are traitors. And any who decide to pick a fight with another white man over religion rather than the invaders should be put down like the treacherous dog they are.

So you come into this thread going on about how Christianity is Jewish because the Bible was authored by Hebrews. Yet you're defending von List using the Kabbalah which was authored by actual, Talmudist Kikes who openly wanted to kill all the goyim.
Says you. The antifa cucks would have us believe that those are the average attitudes of posters on Holla Forums as well. They come here and try and pass off their usual crap as "right-wing" - they even managed to take over Brit/pol/.
So the same argument that the holocucks use. "It was real in my mind".

Have you actually visited /christian/?

Can't wait to MOAB the black cube.

All these fucking sub-humans know how to do is destroy.

Yeah, I think I see you posting there.
>>>/christian/428228

He has ONE natural (sort of) child… by an Arab mother. Their psychopathic offspring is half sand-monkey.

All those who worship a Semite or Semitic deity are enemies of Europa.

I wasn't defending von List, I was just amused that you chose such a shitty quote to try to paint him as a philosemite. The difference between the Bible and the Kabbalah, from his perspective, is that the Bible was "original" material rather than taught to the Jews. I'd actually find it far more believable that the Kabbalah was cobbled together from secrets stolen from other esoteric traditions (as opposed to having been taught). This would align with the observed trend for Semites to hollow out superior traditions to wear over their own tribal ideals.

That's not me, but if you lurked there for more than 5 minutes you would see that most of them (catholics mostly) don't care about christianity's source material

Pagans? I'm a disinterested third party. You're the one laying out the terms, and picking the fight. dude, fuck off back to your mental asylum. anyone can say anything and what they say stands on the merits of what they said, not your imposition of will in regards to what you european art which is actually pozzed hebe Italian religious iconography in Italy. As a Nazi friend of mine used to say, tell it to the Pope. Go kill yourself some invaders, better yet go kill those who allowed the invaders in in the first place if you want to do something worthwhile.
We will all gladly comment on a thread about you taking a stand and sacrificing yourself for the good of all against said invaders. lol

Cape comics are 100% Jewish garbage anyway. Most of the "superheroes" were created by Jews. Superman? (((Jerry Siegel)))'s conception of the golem and attempt to glorify the alien and foreign. Spiderman? (((Stan Lee)))'s power fantasy. Captain "America"? (((Jack Kirby)))'s propaganda piece to advocate the US joining WW2 against the Axis.

Whether it's DC or Marvel, the one thing you can count on is a Jewish mindset in the writing and a Jewish agenda being pushed. Batman is one of the better capeshit characters - and even he, is only a blatant ripoff of Zorro.

Reap what you sow.
Also lol at the D&C shills.

I don't think anyone here is doing that. They just find it amusing that Christians are [screeching] about a muslim destroying Christian iconography in the name of God when Christians did the same thing to European pagans for the better part of a thousand years - and in the name of the same god, at that.

If we're gonna go back to dancing around trees drinking semen, then we might as well just become Muslim, replace the tree with a rock and there you go. Thank fuck Christianity swept away you savages, the peak of western history was, unsurprisingly, achieved under Christianity.

To be fair, the pagans started it.

Today I learned: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites

Just edit your post. ☺

Actually I support Christianity but only its humanistic branch. Otherwise it's utterly pointless. Christianity as yet another system of tyranny is absurdly pointless.

Christcucks really just can't hide their drive to destroy our cultures and enslave our children in the name of a Semite and a Semitic deity.

You Christcucks can't have it both ways on crying about your moral highground against Muzzies while also glossing over the long history of treason which is inherent to Cucktianity. What the Muzzies are doing to Europe now is the exact same thing that Cucktians did before. Truly Christcucks are disgusting two-faced rats exactly like the race they've embraced, as if anyone needed more proof that the more devoutly one worships a Semite, the more one comes to resemble a Semite in spirit.

Fixed ☺.

I'm a heathen and I'm not celebrating it at all. In fact I'm actually agreeing that the offending nigger should be fucking lynched. The 'Pagans' celebrating are clearly d/c shills baiting you and the fact you keep falling for it tells me that you either:
A)Rabidly insecure
B) a d/c shill yourself

As if you're any better, try looking in the mirror sometime
The whole semen drinking has been thoroughly debunked yet you keep repeating it, why?

Yeah we've already done that. It's called Christianity, also

I don't normally bash Christianity. In fact I'd normally happy to support you against Muslims and Jews, but fuck me if you're not acting as obnoxiously as the shills

"D&C" against Christianity is impossible.

Imagine this being japan/pol/ and Christcucks ran their mouth in there just as much?

Would you say "Yeah, Christianity is totally part of our culture and all we shinto/buddhafags are really just roleplaying"
"Worshipping sky jews is genuine."

True. But at the same time all these discussions amount to anons flinging shit at each other. Maybe I'd be able to tolerate it more if we had decent discussion. Not to mention the amount of times where I've seen threads completely derailed. Face it, Religion is one of Holla Forums's biggest fracture points and you just know shills have exploited it more than once

Yeah just like in the post above you.
Each country shall do what works best for them, and everyone but larpers should be expected to know how the case of religion was in germany.

There is no derailment whenever an European rejects any of the three semitic religions.

We wouldn't have these problems if people stopped putting wound spreaders into Europe, called "beautiful churches" so anti white faggots can eternally go:
Well the current church is false, but my special internet denomination is really cool, and really, just look how great christianity is for Europe.

t. circumcised Burger who grew up in a jewish Christian petri dish which can't stop sending aid to Israel, etc

Who are the larpers? As far as I know Hitler tolerated Christianity, although he wasn't a great fan of it, whilst there was also an attempt to restore Germanic paganism in the SS

bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-39804743/muslim-guardian-to-holy-sepulchre-church

Am I supposed to feel sympathy?

Well, he is guarding the alleged tomb to rabbi yeshua, a tangentially related prophet to the prophet he believes in.

Tell me more about how National Socialism was a pro-Christian movement.

It is an all-encompassing worldview and order, with it's own doctrines, myths and leaders. It is not a mere vehicle for Christians to latch onto in the name of restoring the eternal prostitute, The Church to it's former heights of power and prestige.

National Socialists were the ones to take the fight to the kikes and their servants, while the church sat on the sidelines, currying favour with both sides to protect it's own wretched hide in the outcome of either side becoming victorious. We owe it nothing but molotovs through their church windows.

Let me include this attachment.

Isn't the same true for OP's Muslim?

look at the rebar inside destroyed statues

Bring forth the evidence user. I need some goddamn citations.

Do you morons even believe this shit?

Re: Christianity, I stumbled across a very interesting article the other day that sheds some light on what Christianity actually used to be when it was first conceived. The article goes about this in a slightly roundabout way since it is more about St Nick but it covers some very interesting ground.
drlwilson.com/Articles/ST.NICKOLAOS.htm
His other articles are pretty good too, not perfect though

It seems as though the Original Christianity was closer to NatSoc ideas than I ever knew, and there are indeed important writings that have not been allowed to be passed down… probably for (((reasons))).

Some excerpts to entice you to read it:
Jesus wanted the people to live simply, healthfully, and with love. Church rituals had no place in this. They just confuse people, brainwash people, dull their minds and waste valuable time.
>4. Health. Jesus taught people how to live healthfully. This has been omitted almost completely from the New Testament of the Bible, sadly. This is very much needed today, when people overeat, do not sleep enough, and indulge in many other harmful habits.

I am of the opinion that the original Christianity was something much closer to what we know to be good than the rotted corpse of it which we are familiar with today. The solution being either to drop it and reinvent the wheel under a new name, or to find a way to reclaim the roots of it, and possibly to locate the lost writings somehow.

Moron yourself. Chances are we would have done it without Christianity

Romans WERE Pagan you fucking mouth breathing faggot. not to mention the Renaissance only truly began when we rediscovered the works of ancient Greek and Roman scientists who were, wait for it, PAGAN.

Don't make me fucking laugh, if anything Christianity held us back. In fact, it did even worse, instead of just wiping out or subjugating native populations, bleeding heart Christian dipshits insisted on converting them to Christianity. As it stands, there are probably more non-white Christians than White Christians and it's being used as an excuse to flood our nations.

The only thing Christians care about is everyone following their dumb Semitic cult

Eat shit retard

Political Catholicism vs National Socialism in Germany (yes, I know, wikipedia but still)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Nazi_Germany#Political_Catholicism_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany

As for Himmler and Goebbels, just look up almost any quote by Himmler regarding religion, and Goebbels "Is it pagan?" speech on youtube, as well as his personal diary.

As for the book 'The Myth', I highly recommend this great audiobook of it on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUhYJ2crKQk

Oh they do, we were all a bunch of pale niggers eating our children and stuffing our assholes with sticks before Rabbi Yehusha's teachings came along according to them, and it miracle us into becoming a people of philosophers, conquers, geniuses and artists.

But somehow that magic sprinkling of bible dust hasn't altered the subhumanity of niggers tho.

Oh shit I thought you were attacking my post, legit mistake on my part

It's the God of Abraham. Please read a book next time.

It's mysticism and what amounts to magic.

The OT includes some books from the Torah, which were deemed necessary for understanding and the NT, which replaced the OT.

Yes, but he's a retarded invader. Europe is going to be flooded with them.

He was a bit kooky.

I'm curious what the healthy lifestyle was? I'd assume it would be something very simple and obvious to us now. It's not like everyone was eating cake or drinking sugar back then, so it'll probably focus more on hygiene.

It's the same thing, but there is a greater focus on spreading the message, which means making is easier for others to consume and disseminate.

It looks like Christianity and NatSoc will forever be at odds then.

The article mentions teachings that covered diet, lifestyle and mental exercises. Probably things that many smart men developed over many lifetimes, which have been lost unfortunately. But you are right and I too think that it is probably simple basic stuff that is easy to overlook without a proper nudge in the right direction (see: today when most people are very unhealthy in mind, body, and spirit)

Yes the article covers that as well with a quick section on Simplicity:
Basically the messages that were actually important were watered down or omitted all in favor of muh religion.

To try and sum up all of my thoughts I would say that I don't think Christianity in its current form is of any use, and that those who started it were all probably searching for the same things that we are, and that if they were alive today they would not be Christian because it is the opposite of what it is that they were trying to build.

The West has been Christian for over a millennium and a half. Christianity didn't cause this. Jews using mass media technologies and nepotism to launch a cultural coup did.

at this rate rome is gonna be sacked, and a black flag would fly over the dome if islam and other barbarian invaders arent killed en-masse or at least deported en-masse

you put it that way
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY ARE REALLY PISSING ME OFF

GREAT POST

For the sixth gorillion time.
As long as people know who that person was and they cherish the person then it doesn't matter if one or a million statues of her get fucked.

She can be rebuilt and people can continue remembering her.

If nobody even knows who that statue is or doesn't care then the damn statue is meaningless anywya.
It's just a bauble at that point, a plaste cast wire monkey mother for the lab monkeys to cling to.

HE WAS A GOOD BOY GOING TO CHURCH
HE DIDN'T DO….fuck it ill be in my bunker 😢

Also, here, just pool together your damn lunch money and instead of sending it to a fucking televangelist, commission Kris Kuksi or something to make a new sculpture.

Craftsmen are not extinct.
You'll get a much much cooler and more impressive statue than that plaster bitch.

That's what happens when you put zoo animals in a human society. Not at all surprising.

It looks like it had been printed yesterday.

Well they get to do it in the real Japanese diet assembly. Anyone interested should take a look their rate of Christian politicians compared to the total population, its very similar to another Abrahamic ethnic ethnic group in the west.

Me: this is why you can't let a single one of them in
Lefty: you can't judge them all based on one
Me: white people don't do this
Lefty: that's not true
Me: Then how have the statues lasted 1200 years until this point.

we need a catholic federation NOW

as you've pointed out, my thought process is unique and my own. I arrived at my conclusions independent to any "talking points" or other peoples conclusions, most people I have found are unsupportive of my views on the historic Jew manipulation I've discussed here. I've had great debates and arrived at the conclusion I have searching many historical sources in academia. What I concluded keeps people supportive of the Jew trilogy is this, it's due to one of mortal fear, fear of dying themselves, fear of loved ones who have died, fear of not knowing if there is a heaven or not, and the fear of losing hope, for many hope is found in believing in God and this is a human truth, and this is how the crafty Hebrew or Jew of ancient times, no different than Steven Spiel'berg of today has been able to write one great bullshit story after the other.
Jews excel at lying for profit

This is old as the hills video, happened 2016 or 2015.

There have been quite a few such incidents. Mostly in Italy or Germany. In France they're even worse and behead priests.

I was just telling someone today about the 3 abrahamic religions - Christianity, Judaism, and Islam…strange

oy veyyyy!!!

They can't make this argument anymore. It's tens of thousands and they're doing the raping.

Kikes BTFO again! The absolute MADMAN!

it maybe, but the article is real regardless.

query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9F05E7DA173EE53ABC4151DFB667838E629EDE&legacy=true

OYYY VEYYY!!

rly nigger?

Not a refutation.

Christianity has been a Jewish honey pot since the day Christ died.