USS Liberty anniversary: The ultimate red pill

USS Liberty anniversary: The ultimate red pill

On June 8, 1967, 34 American sailors of the USS Liberty lost their lives serving their country. These Americans died when Israel, America's "ally," launched a murderous attack on the virtually unarmed American intelligence ship. To this day, many Americans are unaware that this attack even took place. During the two hour assault there was two different American flags raised yet the attack still persisted. After the crew was rescued 16 hours later they were immediately ordered silent under threat of court martial "or worse" by command.

Terry Halbardier

Francis Brown

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5mu79ygShs
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
dailymotion.com/video/x292hcj_the-day-israel-attacked-america_news
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtu.be/4AeXiBneQjM?t=3m14s
haaretz.com/mobile/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486?v=AB2902F7CDFBD85DF8772C10F6AA0473
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-liberty_tuesoct02,0,3721192,full.story
davidduke.com/june-8-1967-treasonous-israeli-attack-uss-liberty/
archive.fo/zcBF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_ship
clipconverter.cc/download/8R247yOo/263950925/
vimeo.com/130021667
digitaljournal.com/news/world/jerusalem-post-confirms-israel-knew-usaliberty-was-american/article/413296
targetfreedomusa.com/declassified-israeli-cables-add-evidence-uss-liberty-no-accident/
archive.is/Mjql3
archive.is/oLpX5
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125384826
pastebin.com/CWzszTN4
archive.is/4d8Kx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=OmqfrUIzy6w
archive.is/4D8KX
usslibertymovie.com/
jamiiforums.com/threads/palestinians-warned-to-steer-clear-of-sexy-facebook-girls.362446/
pamelageller.com/2016/04/geller-lamar-advertising-runs-libelous-anti-israel-billboards-refuses-afdi-pro-freedom-billboards.html/
globalresearch.ca/the-uss-liberty-a-failed-israeli-false-flag-attack-against-the-united-states/5431151
gtr5.com/Reports.htm
washingtonreport.me/2005-august/uss-liberty-veterans-present-pentagon-with-report-on-israeli-war-crimes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
gtr5.com/
natall.com/fliers/USS_Liberty_flier.pdf
ussliberty.org/washrp88.txt
nationalvanguard.org/2017/05/uss-liberty-truth-campaign-part-1/
audio.nationalvanguard.com/ADV 2017-0520mhsm.mp3
nationalvanguard.org/2017/05/uss-liberty-truth-campaign-part-2/
audio.nationalvanguard.com/ADV 2017-0527litw.mp3
archi
youtube.com/watch?v=fVSeQLdCDyk
natsummit.org/program.htm
ussliberty.org/mcg2prez.htm
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-to-nominate-richard-spencer-for-navy-secretary/ar-BBBQfGc
archive.is/OP19Q
archive.is/BIDSO
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/129053597
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/129064531
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/129069788
damninteresting.com/the-vela-incident/
babblecase.com/2IO0
rt.com/news/391895-israel-approved-largest-settlements/
ussliberty.org/report/report.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pSz9fiJrmck
youtube.com/watch?v=QKV1Xz939OE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need to create IRL flyers to be posted on the anniversary.

Stephen Spencer Toth

Maurice Hogue Bennett

George Houston Golden

Bryce F. Lockwood

These are just some examples of the bravery shown on that day. The next month leading into the anniversary of the USS Liberty terrorist attack is the best time to red pill anyone on Israel. Every shill Israel thread on cuckchan I will be spamming USS Liberty info. I have started randomly PM'ing regular content creators on T_D to stop being hypocrites on their rule #3 and if they actually give a shit about America and its soldiers they should be honoring them this June 8th. Do your part.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5mu79ygShs

Mirror:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

haaretz.com/mobile/israeli-communications-said-to-prove-iaf-knew-liberty-was-u-s-ship-1.230486?v=AB2902F7CDFBD85DF8772C10F6AA0473

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-liberty_tuesoct02,0,3721192,full.story

Wait i'm confused, I thought it was that Hitler did nothing wrong?
Also was it ever released what they found out that caused the kikes to try to blow up the ship? I am assuming they intercepted something the goys should not have heard.

Lots of rumors. It doesn't help that there has been zero dialogue about this event for half a century and holy shit I didn't even realize it was the 50th anniversary until right now. This is a big fucking deal guys, we should be spamming T_D faggots nonstop with this and Tucker/Hannity as well. They are the biggest hub to the normies.

FUCK YOU YIDS CHOKE ON SEMEN

The uploader made this private for some reason. THe same audio can be found in this video.

If you're new to this subject you really need to watch both of these documentaries.

I talk about this every now and then and am met with the usual argument of "omg it was a time of war and blah blah blah mistakes happen".

Makes me sad.

davidduke.com/june-8-1967-treasonous-israeli-attack-uss-liberty/

Its an easy argument to win.

"Of the 173 US soldiers killed there has not been 1 person who has came out and said they believed the attack was an accident. Why are you disrespecting Americans who sacrificed their lives for you or are you saying you know more about what happened that day then all of those Americans?"

`>>9904451
oops meant to say 173 surviving soldiers

This. They can't keep getting away with it.

The kikes were murdering women and children in apartment buildings, room by room.

Thanks for the sticky

Tell them about the only Israeli pilot that refused to fire. If I'm remembering right he repeatedly broadcast that it was an American ship and requested a halt in the attack. He was arrested as soon as he landed. Anyone remember his name off hand? I don't have my "big big book of unfortunate facts" on me.

Nigger, we're called Sailors. Also Can confirm, Naval education does not ever cover the attack on the USS Liberty (AGTR-5)

heil'd

any good before-after hi-res pics of the liberty for memein?

F

When dealing with white leftists these work wonders. When the liberal begins the question how the US government allows this shit to go unnoticed they get push back from academia and the media. They spiral towards the eventual redpilling once they touch AIPAC

That's because it was not technically a US naval vessel. It was officially a civilian research vessel under the control of the NSA and run through a number of fronts.

The Liberty was monitoring traffic from the Egypt-Israel war in the Sinai, and they got a little too close for the kikes' comfort. You see, the Jews were industriously murdering hundreds of surrendered Egyptian prisoners in the desert, and Ariel Sharon was concerned that comm traffic might give away the Katyn-style massacre.

So they decided to attack the Liberty and sink her before anyone could call for help. Then, with every single crew member dead, they would claim it was an accident. Unfortunately for them, the survivors remembered the Israeli planes getting close enough for the pilots to wave at the obviously American crew.

Silly kikes. It's as if they thought our fucking politicians would make a big deal out of Yiddish killing sprees.

This is reason #4763 why our generation must solve the Jewish problem.

i was in the navy from 05-09.
can confirm never being taught about the USS Liberty. I didnt even know until a few years ago that John Mcain did the USS Foresstal disaster. What a piece of shit. In boot camp you only go over a handful of naval disasters/attacks like the USS Cole and how to save the ship, but I dont even think the Liberty is in the Blue Jackets Manual. Do any navy fags still have a copy of that? I wish I still had mine.

I think you're underestimating the importance of this event to a significant degree. That Israel, a foreign power, got away with killing 34 American military personnel, and the federal US government helped to cover up the attack, clearly demonstrates not only the power of Israel in D.C. but also the corruption of American political institutions and the betrayal of the American people by its leaders.

Americans by and large cherish and respect those who serve in their military and the American psyche is deeply fascinated by the concept of government cover ups. What followed the attack on the USS Liberty speaks to both these factors. There's a receptive audience waiting to be red pilled on this subject.

Wholeheartedly agree. Be sure to include that Israel did it to cover up a bigger mass murder of POWs that the Liberty was about to uncover.

If the US gov stopped the servicemen on the Liberty from talking about their own people dying to Israel I am sure they could have easily stopped them from spreading information of a massacre of non US soldiers.

Here you go.

Has Michael Scheuer ever commented on the USS Liberty?

You don't get it, do you? Before 1967, nobody in Israel could be sure that the US unconditionally had their backs. Up to that point, they had mostly gotten their hardware from France and their foreign aid from Britain. The kikes knew JFK hated them, and they could never trust Eisenhower. They were legitimately concerned about American authorities catching them and blowing the lid off of their crimes. A shady disappearance or (((accident))) was deemed safer than just calling Senator Shabbos Goy and ordering 6 million shekels of cover-up, the way they do now.

America was a very different place in 1967, fam. It was better, though the seeds of our destruction were being sown at the time.

I think you mean most.

That's sure to change when Hollywood makes a compelling movie about it. Just fifteen more Holocaust movies, and a spot should open up on their shooting schedule. Start writing that spec script now, goy!

Somebody contact Mel.

== CHECK OUT THIS GEM THAT
WAS REMOVED FROM THE ADL

archive.fo/zcBF

"OY VEY, SILLY GOYIM AND YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORIES. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THE ADL IS ALSO THE AUTHORITATIVE EXPERT OF ALL MILITARY INCIDENTS FOR WHICH THIS ONE HAPPENS TO BE ISRAELI INVOLVED."

Anyone?

Can confirm, Muh Poor Palestinians is a good meme for turning the left against Israel something we need to meme harder

In general, the attack on the Liberty is one of the best starter redpills that inevitably leads to pic related.

This is gold. Leftists hail the ADL as a holy grail.

Saved, and thanks user

any photos of liberty in dry dock / better pics of damage?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_ship

This is the class of cargo ships it originally belonged to, it was refurbished into a spying vessel after the war. Not to be confused with the Liberty class, it is a Victory class ship called the USS Liberty.

I don't know if JFK hated them but he certainly did not trust them.

I often find that the least known or talked about facts usually contain the most eye opening information.

Their secret nuclear ambitions also make them a prime suspect with motive for the Kennedy assassinations (John and Bobby). 'JFK wanted peace but did not trust their claim that the "Dinoma" nuclear site was for peaceful purposes as they claimed and demanded inspections (SOUND FAMILIAR.. iran).

No inspections were called for after his death and ultimately his suspicions were correct that the facility was being used to manufacture nuclear weapons. ALSO. A LOT OF THE TECHNOLOGY AND MATERIAL WAS STOLEN FROM THE US FOR THE PROGRAM AS THEY OPENLY BRAG ABOUT THIS.

The left is borderline pro ISIS due to antifa/feminist/isis tie ins and normies think that Palestine defending genocide is terrorism on Israel. I don't think the left gives a shit about them since the TV tells them Palestinians are bad.

We need a propaganda campaign around the time of the anniversary
This anniversary gives us a chance at opening many eyes to the Jewish question. We have the facts on our side, and many people who support the military can easily be moved by this. This can be really successful if done right
My biggest hope would be President Trump publicly saying something in memory to the USS Liberty.

Hardcore leftist organizations have ties with the Palestinian struggle.

I don't think it would get past Princess Ivanka and the Kushman.

clipconverter.cc/download/8R247yOo/263950925/

Jewtube removes any decent quality video of this, no other hosting site has it and al-jizeera who made it has it redirect, but you can download it still.

Also the re-direct is not a channel feature you can enable, it seems to be youtube that did that.

There's one other video on the attack, but it's older and the one from al-jizeera has newer accounts from the crew members and mentions things the other one doesn't, such as emergency signal jamming.

Yes it was. You had a country that was united. Even kikes in the US then were more loyal to Kennedy than Israel. This could not stand which is why you see the forces of division through the country now.

vimeo.com/130021667

Here it is actually, you have to search specifically for vimeo on google to find it

Good Idea

THE LOSS OF LIBERTY
Directed by Mel Gibson

In theaters summer 2020

HA HA…

but.. but.. Alex Jones already covered this…

I have hope he will. I still havent given up on Trump and I think hes just hiding his power level.

Was she ferrying cranberry juice?

YES YES!!!! We must get this to Based Mel!

If you want this to catch on there's a simple strategy. Make trump look dumb. Hear me out…

Make up "news articles" claiming that dummy drumpf made a statement on the anniversary of the USS Liberty falsely labeling it as a battleship. (Or something to that effect)

The left is so unstable right now they share everything that makes trump look dumb. Let them redpill themselves….

(heil'd)

You would be surprised. Eisenhower's brother Milton was a fucking huge communist my man. Do some digging into him. Eisenhower was compromised just like the rest.

Not to mention that unlike Patton, he had no regrets about completely trashing Germany. Guess which of the two survived the war without an (((accident))).

digitaljournal.com/news/world/jerusalem-post-confirms-israel-knew-usaliberty-was-american/article/413296

targetfreedomusa.com/declassified-israeli-cables-add-evidence-uss-liberty-no-accident/

(checked)
Happy birthday to me.

Real holocaust soon.

I hope so user

I thought 9-11 was the ultimate redpill?

No wonder kikes have Hollywood inflitrated so much, just one redpilled filmmaker with proper financing would absolutely shoah decades of (((conditioning)))

Seriously, it's embarrassing how many lies the Jews are able to tell without consequence.

Because white people have empathy. And the kikes use it against us by playing the victim card. They scream out in pain while murdering our people. And most of our people will always fall for it.
But…
Did you ever hear the one about the lion?

The literally don't know about them. The MSM censors it all and kike professors will turn on them for digging in on it.
Using it as a talking point irl is extremely effective and never fails me.

If you talk about 9/11 "conspiracy" to normies they shut down and think you are a retard. Its much easier to use the USS Liberty redpill because it is a fact that Israel attacked America and the only debate is whether it was on purpose or not. Thats when you quote the actual servicemen that were on the Liberty that day and force the person your talking to either defend Israel blindly or take the side of all the people who were on the ship.

I've had good luck with this

Spingola Speaks: Phillip Tourney, USS Liberty Survivor

Are you implying we haven't since the 60s?

Let's take a moment to honor the genius of white American engineers who designed our warships, the white shipbuilders who constructed them to the highest tolerance, and the white American sailors who performed like heros under Jewish fire.

If it wasn't for the exemplary quailities of all these fine white men, the Jewish perfidy would be a secret lying at the bottom of the sea.

F

I always found it laughable that they expected everyone to just go along with the idea of that car crash. So absurd.

We should hijack a hashtag and plaster social media with a handful of posters commemorating this important historical event that we must

NEVER FORGET

In fact, I'm sure we could come up with several annual Holla Forums rememberance days.

Perhaps the truth is not enough, perhaps we need to false flag Israel attacking us right now

war…

How about no, you jew fuck? Why false flag what's already happening right now?

Which is?

If you mean IRAN IS GOING TO NUKE ISRAEL IRAN IS GOING TO NUKE ISRAEL IRAN IS GOING TO NUKE ISRAEL IRAN IS GOING TO NUKE ISRAEL IRAN IS GOING TO NUKE ISRAEL IRAN IS GOING TO NUKE ISRAEL then okay

Still waiting on the workout regimen / diet….

You try to derail the thread in the first 10 posts not this far in.

For the first time in probably centuries Israel does not control a super power behind the scenes. In this case all 3 super powers are independent

Why not get some congressman or the president to promote a "USS Liberty" month?

Wouldn't it be a hoot to see a declaration of memory for something the kikes have worked SOOO hard to memory-hole?

I'd even donate to erect a monument to the lost sailors, with a metal plaque clearly showing Israeli planes strafing the ship, and Israeli PT boats machine-gunning the life rafts.

Perhaps a Gofundme could be organized?

I begin to believe that no red pill ever will wake up people.

=F=

I suck

Startling lack of negroes and beaners in the video.

Every time.

The point is that it's a fake headline that they will spread for you. Then it will be determined fake and the topic will be in the forefront. Liberals will take to researching anything they can use to appear smarter than trump.

I know everything about the USS Liberty. How can trump be so stupid?

It's ridiculous. Have we truly got to the bottom of the 6 usage?

This I didn't know, but I'm not surprised.

user, do not buy that trash. A box of 20 55 grain .223 in FMJ should cost no more than ~$0.39/round, or $7.95/box. Plus shipping if you're getting it off of luckygunner or some other online site. Check your local places like Academy, walmart (yes, walmart carries decent ammo), and so forth. Remington is fucking expensive. PMC or American Eagle. You can try some of the even cheaper shit (27.8¢/round, $5.55/box of 20) but I wouldn't recommend it.
If you can, buy in bulk. 1000 rounds 55gr FMJ-BT, PMC brand, 30.9¢/round or $309.

My hate grows a little each day.

I have started to PM active topic creators on T_D about their faggy subreddit to stop being CNN on rule #3 and let us talk about Israel. I am actively DMing and tweeting USS Liberty redpills and every cuckchan topic I see involving Israel is getting the word out

DO YOUR FUCKING PART AND SPREAD THIS

>youtube.com/watch?v=c5mu79ygShs

It used to be our country, user.

Very nice. Keep up the pressure we got 3 weeks of this.

holy fuck, how many kikes are there in that shithole? We need to take it back

T_D claims they get 20+ million views a day. Its the main battleground in all of this, of course it is heavy jew territory.

Gotta shoehorn that number in there somehow.
Even when they're the belligerents, it's another shoah.

Jesus christ. It's frightening how quickly the kikes turned a Holla Forums colony into "Neoconservatism: now with 200% more memes(TM)"

Literal unironic greatest ally bullshit.

Here's some normie ready Israel redpill

Jesus, you're a naive fuck. Yes, you may be turning them against Israel, but you're doing it for all the wrong reasons. Whenever you use "muh poor palestinians" as your method, you're merely reinforcing their anti-white, anti-imperialistic worldview, since they likely view Israel as an imperialistic extension of the US encroaching on the middle east. You have to remember that leftycucks view Jews as white in most cases, so all this does is just makes them double-down on their anti-white hatred. We also can't use "muh poor palestiniains" as an excuse when our goal is to basically do the same thing to non-whites in white countries as Israel is doing to Palestinians.

You're short-sited and foolish.

Checked. It's far more useful to use Israel to point out the hypocritical dual morality system of the jews, where jews advocate in favor of things in white countries that they advocate again in israel. Border walls, homo marriage, interfaith/race marriage, ethnonationalism, etc.

Yea they wanted us to get further involved in the middle east.

I was just thinking about the USS liberty no more than a day ago.

What is the best counter when shills say "Israel didn't know it was an American ship"?

Ive been talking about the 2 huge USA flags being raised but is there other info out there to counter that bullshit?

this post right here?

Can I get a video of someone talking about this?

I searched and cannot find anything.

Watch these documentaries:

In both docs survivors of the attack explain how Israel must have known it was an American ship. In "The Day Israel Attacked America" audio is played of an Israeli fighter pilot confirming it was an American ship before he attacked.

And this:

archive.is/Mjql3

Include these articles next time:

archive.is/Mjql3

archive.is/oLpX5

Yeah, good luck getting this kike cock sucking president to do anything like that

I created a topic about this on halfchan. Bump if possible.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/125384826

I dunno if it comes up as suspicious on their end if a bunch of us directly go from here to there so I switched to a random website before I used the link.

You need to copy and paste links now so they can't tell where we're coming from.

I am going to try making a topic "Trump isn't an Israel stooge" tomorrow which should trigger a lot of people there and get them to do the bumping for us. Should we bother doing this on T_D?

Most of the left sees Palestine as savages who won't stop encouraging war and Israel is just defending themselves .

Checked!

Massively underrated post, here's my contribution.

in case anyone is curious, this is the original image.

The jews are doing nothing wrong in Palestine. The palestinians are the most subhuman of the arabic people - even other arab nations despise them and refuse to let their filth touch their own soil.

I didnt know ol malcom was that up with it … Makes me wonder if the whole harold hot did "disappear" while out for a swim …

Graphically impressive but we need to include include URLs /QR codes on the poster, and as curious onlookers will likely go to wikipedia and receive the official narrative that it was merely an accident.

I think that all useful links on this event should be published on pastebin, and that its URL and a QR code to said URL should be included on the poster.

I couldn't agree more.

as soon as someone takes the time to do all of that, i'll make sure to incorporate into the poster later, too busy atm to do otherwise.

I'll handle it. Hold on.

Can a burger confirm that these videos are available in your country:

vimeo.com/130021667

I made the pastebin with the assumption that the videos above work in the USA.

pastebin.com/CWzszTN4

QR code links to the URL above.

You must be in a insulated white area having only dealt with minuscule batshit lefties rather than normie lefties. Anyone who actually speaks about it with leftists knows that they are enormously unaware and ignorant of the issue and listen willingly and acceptingly. The only ones who don't want leftists to know about this are JIDF or TRS fronting kikes.
Israel-Palestine topics expose the establishment for what it is. Leftists become demoralized and begin to question their support for democrats like Bernie Sanders. They either detach themselves from politics thus removing themselves as opponents or work against them. If a leftist is anti white and sees Jews as whites then his efforts are better focuses on Israel not on Europa or America.
JIDF diversion tactics

A reminder that they lurk these threads 24/7

>pastebin.com/CWzszTN4

Use this URL instead as it's less complicated.

archive.is/4d8Kx

There's also those employed in "hasbara".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel

Checked!
wew, kek wills it then

shouldnt the archive link be made into a QR code too then?

should i change the bottom caption to something else? instead of "and those responsible" it doesnt sound that great tbh. I just couldn't think of anything else.

No because some won't bother scanning QR codes. Both the archive link and the QR code link to the same pastebin.

Perhaps "It Was a Deliberate Attack, Learn the Truth" or something along those lines.

And their "west jews are different than east jews" bullshit seems to actually be working on cuckchan or people are just too tired to fight the lies since they coordinate several threads a day that is instantly filled with shills. If someone posts something in their shill thread early on they abandon it and create another 30-90 minutes later.

Jewish Defense League/Jewish Task Force with "Tha Bunnie!"

youtube.com/watch?v=OmqfrUIzy6w

Alright then
I like that last one, I think I'll just use that.

There's a problem. archive.is URLs are case sensitive. You can't put the URL in all caps.

archive.is/4d8Kx

not

archive.is/4D8KX

The 34 just don't compare to the 6 million, goys. Just forget about it all.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices this kikery. Its a non stop barrage veiled hidden behind the shareblue sliding threads that ask ridiculous one sentence questions.

That the ship was a completely different size than the one they claimed they thought it was and clearly flying an American flag.

Why? Israel hates the Palestinians for the same reason that they hate all goyim. If they were next to a country of white Christians, they would do (and have done) the exact same shit that they do against Arabs.
It's a good tactic, but it should be accompanied by acknowledgement that Jews are Semitic and not white.

Well if the reason for using the link in the first place was because its easier for people to type in, that case sensitive problem kinda kills the purpose.
The original link isn't case sensitive so I personally am going to make the call to use that instead, because I think it's more likely that they'll fuck up typing the case sensitive ones.
This is the final version of this poster, feel free to save it and print it out.

Good point. Thanks user! Looks great.

"Based Nationalist" Jews are just as hostile, if not even more so, to western civilization and nations as leftist Jews - leftism among Jews grew out of Judaism, rather than the other way around. Indeed, the Soviet system grew from the Jewish "kahal" structure (read The International Jew by Henry Ford if you want to know more).
There are no good followers of Judaism, just as there are no good followers of Islam. Any Jews in a position of power is a bad thing.

Same poster resized to fit under halfchan's 4mb limit

Without color

thanks m8

Some sperg just copy pasta'd this thread and posted it on cuckchan. Save it for another time of day or another day altogether.

the finalized version of this poster is
Here

This one
has been adjusted so it can be posted on halfchan.
sage because spamposting

are you fucking kidding me
fug me, fixing this right away

I might click on cuckchan a few times a day and scroll down maybe a page at the most and I always see some pro Israel shit. I haven't seen one "were not all the same as the elite jews" topics all day. Wonder why?

:^)

'''FINAL VERSION OF THIS POSTER
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN FIXED
INCLUDED IS THE ORIGINAL, THE ORIGINAL WITH A BORDER, AND A HALFCHAN VERSION WITH A BORDER
SHADI-FUCKING-LAY BROTHERS

have to post the halfchan one separate, file sizes are too big combined

Thanks again.

retaliation seems in order now more than ever,get all dual citizen traitors out of gov and sanctions to start cut off all aid then escalate to all out warfare little shitty desert fuckers get wiped off the map along with all their diaspora jailed then hung publicly .

WHAT DID THE LIBERTY CREW KNOW THAT THE YIDS KILLED THEM FOR?

They are surviving that's what they are doing wrong TRS kike.
Israel as a technological center of competition is better off reverted into an arab infested dust bowl like the rest of the middle east that poses no threat once Europa closes its boarders to them. They should die, not be getting billions in US tax dollars.

they did it with trs. bearing made a discord with over a thousand people online at all times… theyre all cucks and people with trs names constantly shill and steal influence there. they have an army of shitskin shills they use to shut down redpills they dont like. fucking retarded ass civic nationalists

The zionist MSM do it themselves by calling any white leftist anti semetic, that's the beauty of it. To the liberal who is just getting started on the subject, they will become baffled in disarray on how their previously perceived (((leftists media outlets))) ostracizes them.

I think I'm gonna be sick.

I know. I recently saw some old PSAs from the 60s. It was absolutely astonishing how white everything was. It was just… surreal. Images of corporate offices with dozens and dozens of white men and women, and only a single nigger carrying the mail cart.

Yeah, but among the kosher crowd there's the idea that racism and anti-semitism are seperate things, and that anti-semitism is somehow more "evil". Like opposing the Jews is spitting in the face of G-d. You will notice that they always mention them separately.

It's because most people still just view jews as a religion; that they're just white people who only believe half the bible. Or, if there are some ones that are mildly racially-aware of jews being an ethnic group, they'll just regard them as being a subset of white people, no different than brits, italians, or poles. Not as the semitic gene-stealers they are.

That and they believe in the Talmud which advocates killing and stealing from all non Jews and the genocide or enslavement of every other nation. This is why Marching to Zion needs more exposure.

Don't worry user, I know. I'm just relaying what most people think. Most people aren't aware of what actual judaism is. They just think it's the exact same thing as christianity but without the expansion pack.

Or worse, that it is some kind of "elder faith" that they should defer to.

A possible attempt was made possibly but it's intended to be, and remains a republicuck containment.

Note how they use prestige and shame to control and steer the discussion. Extra good goyim get the positive label arthropods, the jews have a sense of humor. Non-appreciated goyim get the deprecated label. The redditor weighs posts based on their label instead of the contents.

Alternatively, when a post is made outside the intended narrative or when the invertebrate thinks it can talk back to a mod it can simply be deleted.

You know, the fact that JIDF actually exists should be enough of a redpill for anyone. Why aren't people not completely bewildered by this?

r/the_donald started off as Holla Forumsacks forming a colony on reddit in order to spread memes and drum up online support for Trump. When it was first made, it was literally 100% Holla Forums. Then as it grew, it got invaded by normalfags, and the original moderators got replaced by ZOG shills, and the board started banning all "problematic" discussion. So after a while, it turned 100% kosher.

That it did. Sorry for the double "possible", it's hard to make a coherent post when raging mad.

I remember it got especially bad after Cruz lost the primaries, that's when all those memes portraying Cruz psuedo-positively started popping up.

the guy in charge is literally on hire with share blue just like the sass guy that was raiding our board after leftypol got put back up after the furfags. he kept bragging on voicechat about getting paid to do it, and that the guy running t_d was one of his friends and getting paid for that too.

they have to go all the way out they are not white in fact pretend to be us when they are closer to mudslimes with an asian tint the jihadis are their cousins more closely related to those sand niggers than whites.Removal is needed.

you got a nice webm of that?

Whoever else was in that cuckchan thread you notice how 4-5 shills showed up all at once and used the same tactics and then all disappeared at the same time?

Its sad how that place has become so subverted. I guess most of the intelligent people gave up and now 4/pol/ is just a edgy version of T_D.

Where are these names and quotes coming from?

Nope, but feel free to make one.

Here's the full speech.

No.
Learn to Jewgle you lazy fuck.

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the book "A Naval History of World War I" by Paul Halpern?
Got sucked in by the Balfour Declaration stuff and now I'm trying to put together some info on how the US got suckered into WWI.

Specifically, I need page 293.

Then why haven't they? Just fucking zergling rush them from all sides. Doesn't matter how many American weapons they have, they'll be done for easily enough. It would be so easy, so why haven't they just fucking done it? Why, it's almost as if…

Only one of those is true. Without Uncle Sam guarding their kosher asses, they'd be dead already. The United States is the China to the juden's North Korea. If we could just get some honorable guys in office who didn't have any family to threaten, we'd finally be able to start leaving those fucks to swing in the breeze.

Embedded is a great brief(ish) explanation of the events.

That's really a poor image considering there's no sauce.

we need to flood them in a coordinated attack with clear, simple evidence it was not MUH ACCIDENT

e.g.

T_D is mega-heavily kiked containment board. I've been banned multiple times for suggesting even the only way to undo years of fascism in EU is with more fascism/fourth Reich…

Ohhh man… what about a 'naval holocaust' meme?

Also, show that the Israelis intended to blame the attack on the Arabs and draw the US into the war on their side.

No source = bullshit
Retard.

MFW I wake up and there is a fresh USS Liberty thread on cuckchan

Are you fucking kidding me?

Didn't the US pay Israel the $53 million to pay the families, so in the end the US had its citizens killed and paid a fine for it?

Every single time too. I guess actually looking at what you've made before finalizing is just too much effort.

The The poster with the extra word will probably be spread more just due to the mistake
Don't write it off so easily.

Did my part

DO YOURS ANONS

Anons if you have reddit upboat my post XD

:^)

Do you expect any less of reddit, user?

Oy vey, SIX MILLION

Just imagine how butthurt the JIDF is about Holla Forums.

You don't have to imagine it. Here you go.

If you're gonna show this clip you may as well show the best part.

What the fuck is he even talking about? Public internet only refers to, like, .gov sites and such. And if by public just means social media, then that counts reddit and imageboards. What a retard.

Goddamn, I wish I were in that audience just so I could give him a resounding YES just to see what his reaction would be then and there.

Been noticing 14.88 on a lot of things over the past several years.

The price is white!

kek

i know you already know this but to clarify:
Public = Real name/photos tied to your account
Twitter, FB, etc

(((Private))) = Goy vey we can't figure out who is being anti-semetic
Reddit, chans, etc

Still, that's a pretty shitty way to make a distinction, since you don't need your real name/photos attached to your twitter/faceberg/etc. You could make accounts for those that aren't tied to your real identity at all. Likewise, I could post on reddit with my real name as the account. Or hell, I could be a shitty namefag or avatarfag on imagebaords.

But it is interesting how he phrases it like that when, like you said, he really makes "oy vey goy make sure to use your real name because hiding your true identity promites antisemitism!"

They wanted us to nuke Egypt for them.
I'm not even lying. They were hoping we'd assume the Egyptians sank the Liberty.

Plugging their work
usslibertymovie.com/

Queue beautiful Palestinians post. May come back to make a beautiful Aryans post too. Fuck you JIDF.
you may disagree, but I hate that comment so much

Also this: jamiiforums.com/threads/palestinians-warned-to-steer-clear-of-sexy-facebook-girls.362446/

I see there is a USS Liberty topic rising under "hot" on voat right now.

fuck right off.

A lot of the people here like Iranians and Syrians so why is it a surprise if some like Palestinians as well?

By "a lot of people" do you mean the few resident shitskin shills such as yourself?

Again, fuck right off.

bitchtits, I made that post to insult a bunch of lameass Youtube Heroes kikes.

Also; Hitler supported Islam above ALL other religions.

Plus a bunch of us don't dislike kikes just ones like you; shill!

You are too late to derail this thread. Take your "Ya Israel is kinda bad but their mudshit neighbors are way worse" JIDF tactics back to cuckchan.

Jesus Christ, where the fuck do you think you are, yid? You couldn't be a more obvious shill if you tried.

I literally never said this, you sophist shitskin rat. Both Kikes and mudshits need to be wiped out. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

Is this how you think the regular posters here type?

You're too fucking obvious.

:)

Y-you got me. Hey. How come Christians can live in peace inside Iran and Syria?

I don't know anything about the country formally known as Palestine but I am going to make a random guess that Christians used to live peacefully there as well.

Out. Now.

lol it was so easy to make him out himself

So I'm the shill now. Listen; just because a bunch of Aryans and Muslims did horrible things to your people doesn't mean you can act like this. I hope you find a better life. You should have one.

Fuck off

I don't give a bloody fuck about shitskin Christians, you disgusting obvious newfag. You're trying so desperately to fit in, yet you out yourself so readily

Do you have literal autism?

0/10 needs more effort.

get out, jew

Your handler should fire you for abysmal shilling.

Not too long before the election there was a billboard with "remember the liberty" on it witch pictures and everything off of route 283 in Harrisburg, PA. I don't know if anyone is in the area but I was shocked to see that in nigger town. Looked exactly like this. LAMAR was in hot water almost instantly and called anti-semites.

03AIezHSZehyJB5Y69BIvGc-0HUaUiTvF5naw2RR7piXYWe27TUNdsfGcg3vJ6YFLAHo1i7e0trycfKmDrudE84LSMZnHPsMx6ZxUkkA9jUQM5N3i5obufShuwa_lNAeN-mRu3WnFpCOyW8sXOnAlPSduTuo6OY–ZspvSuq9Fq8YfsnKew6I8b5MxcMbCveyt8xecyy50iqJV95J4LEQzuQNINaxAhxCSS2hdJKqDfnv1mduGVuB5eZgH_IlbsGmwbuLNQRbtxD8Ec8vhgaLx_WKfabu5WjtYBHzFt0sq_NvBLfUgiW92pkw

I can't use archive.is because they banned my VPN.

pamelageller.com/2016/04/geller-lamar-advertising-runs-libelous-anti-israel-billboards-refuses-afdi-pro-freedom-billboards.html/

whoops this is the right URL

Reminder that the goal is to end US support for Israel on a popular basis. The democratic party is a soft target compared to the religious right. This is half the zog system eating itself.
If the left bites on this is energy diverted away from globalizing the west toward isreal instead.
This energy still exists with or without "opening boarders for isreal" so you might as well do it or get out of the way.
You are not actually being deceptive towards the left despite motivations, you are simply providing them facts denied to them.

JIDF/TRS vs MIDF is always JIDF fighting with each other

How about info graphs with information you faggot?
He admired some of their cultural aspects kike

Kikes arguing with other kikes in order to create fake context to make appear opinion is shifting towards a direction itt. No coincidence these posters show up at the same time.

It's funny because the 'muslim' guy on the right is actually a mossad agent.

So america did nothing? shows who the real boss of america is. you guys are pathetic.

What the actual fuck!? I spent the entire time insulting these shills. I'm sorry if I derailed by mistake, but I only got angry at the JIDF over a comment.

Learn english too.

I want to save it for you user, but I need a normal URL.

Good work.

Fuck off, you dense retard. I'm the only one ITT calling out the shitskin-loving non-whites/muslims here who mistakingly believe they're in good company merely because we also hate kikes. I've stated repeatedly that BOTH kikes and mudshits need to be removed.

Splatter your brains on the fucking wall.

praise kek

(4)

Nothing wrong with hyper paranoia and vigilantism
So? Does it even matter anymore when 8pol is compromised and a just another buffer like 4cuck now? Why prevent enemies from making an mistake? Literally defending isreal.

Try documentaries and videos and all that as well. They're actually much less kiked than the Donald.

Found this story published at the 40th anniversary of the attack in Lancaster Newspapers in Pennsylvania. Someone should track down Larry Weaver and see how he's doing today.

lancasteronline. com/news/scars-feel-fresh-after-years/article_760c8f11-bbc3-578b-a538-d1671d774bdd.html

Part 1:
Richard Larry Weaver still carries the physical and emotional scars from June 8, 1967. It was 40 years ago today that the Willow Street native and McCaskey High School graduate was stationed aboard the USS Liberty, a Naval reconnaissance ship, in international waters off the coast of Egypt.By the end of that day, his life would be altered as he received life-threatening injuries when Israeli jets strafed the ship with machine gun fire and napalm and torpedo boats attacked. Thirty-four crew members were killed, and 173 sailors were injured. Weaver said reliving the attack is like turning on a light switch, with the recollections flooding into his mind, bringing with them his personal suffering.

"I have lived in pain day and night for 40 years," he said. The story of the USS Liberty remains unknown to many in the public, clouded in suspicion and intrigue regarding the actions of the Israeli military towards a ship flying the American flag.
The Liberty was stationed 12 miles off the coast of the Sinai Peninsula, monitoring actions between Israel and Egypt during the Six Day War. Weaver was a radio man on the Liberty and was on watch from 8 a.m. to noon on the deck of the ship June 8. While on watch he said he witnessed an Israeli plane fly so low overhead that he could see the pilot waving to the crew. About 2 p.m. he was in the sick bay receiving treatment for an ear problem when he heard an explosion and the call went for general quarters, signaling an attack. Weaver took up his post as a lookout on the deck, only to witness two Israeli jets taking strafing runs at the Liberty.

During one of the strafing runs Weaver was blown 5 feet into the air, receiving abdominal and leg wounds. He said he had to use his own blood to stop the burning in his abdomen. Weaver was taken below deck for treatment when a rocket came through the sick bay, struck the doctor and caused another wound in Weaver's abdomen. He said he could see his muscles coming out through wounds in his legs. In total Weaver received 101 shrapnel wounds, with 34 that were 3 to 6 inches deep. He still has 60 pieces of shrapnel in his body. As Weaver was treated below deck, a ferocious battle ensued for more than two hours. Israeli jets made more than eight strafing runs at the ship, shooting guns and dropping napalm on the Liberty. Israeli torpedo boats headed toward the ship and launched an attack, hitting the Liberty with a torpedo on its port side. The Israeli boats also strafed lifeboats deployed in the water with machine gun fire. The assault remains the only successful torpedo attack on an American ship since World War II. It took U.S. planes and ships 19 hours to reach the Liberty. The ship was taken to Malta under its own power, where repairs were made.

Part 2 of the story.

lancasteronline .com/news/scars-feel-fresh-after-years/article_760c8f11-bbc3-578b-a538-d1671d774bdd.html

Weaver was taken to the USS America for surgery and was later moved to Europe and then to the Philadelphia Naval Hospital.
It was in Philadelphia that Weaver received a visit from Adm. Isaac Kidd, who was investigating the attack. Weaver said the admiral told him that he was never to discuss the incident and he would be put in prison and the key would be thrown away if he did. "Since it was Israel that attacked us, it was hands off," Weaver said. "Inside the Beltway, it's not terrorism that they fear - it's the truth that they fear." Other veterans of the Liberty have told similar stories. Gary Brummett, president of the USS Liberty Veterans Association, said the veterans of the attack have tried for more than 20 years to discover the reasons for the attack by Israel. Brummett, a 60-year-old veteran from Grand Cane, La., said he will never forget June 8, 1967. He was a boiler tender on the Liberty and was repairing a steam line to one of the ship's boilers when he heard an explosion. Brummett said he thought one of the steam lines in the ship had exploded, but then he started smelling gunpowder and then the call went out for general quarters.
He went to the mess deck, which had been turned into a triage center for wounded sailors. Weaver was one of the sailors treated on the mess deck. "Going to the mess deck was a horrific sight to say the least," Brummett said. "It seemed like something out of a bad movie."

Brummett went back down to man the boilers and worked there until midnight.
He said the American people have never been given the full story behind the attack. The Liberty Veterans Association has attempted to have Congressional leaders investigate the attack, but Congress has never taken up a formal investigation.
This weekend 50 veterans from the USS Liberty will be in Washington, D.C., to mark the 40th anniversary of the attack. There will be a ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery where the remains of the 34 killed crew members are buried together. Brummett said the sailors remains include a box of body parts that couldn't be identified from the ship. Liberty veterans also will gather at 4 p.m. at the Navy Memorial in Washington and will unveil a plaque commemorating the ship at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Md., Saturday morning. Brummett said about 230 veterans of the Liberty are still alive, but four have died this year. He said many of the veterans didn't reach their 60th birthdays. "What we went through is what real good nightmares are made of," Brummett said. "The pictures, the sights, the sounds of that day are quite troubling. There's not a pill you can take from the drug store to make you forget."

Weaver won't be at the ceremonies this weekend. He said he was at the last reunion and didn't recover from the experience for six months. The 61-year-old, who now lives on the West Coast, said he has undergone 30 surgeries since the attack and will have another one in August. Weaver has had both knees replaced, has a stainless-steel shoulder, mesh holding his abdominal cavity together and is missing 2½ feet of his colon. Despite having recurring nightmares about the attack, Weaver said he wants people to know what happened June 8 and he wants them to ask leaders to investigate. "This story is important for the men who cannot speak for themselves - the ones that were killed," Weaver said. "Some (families) out there were growing up and didn't know their dads. When you stand there and ignore me for 40 years, what do you think that does to the men that were there?"

Nice dubs. As much of a joke this is, I also think this is a possibility for memetics to shine. This would cut our redpilling time down quite a bit with the normies.

Basically yes. Though I think its important that we invade those cancers with truth from time to time. Some of those faggots could be brought to see reason. As cancerous as those places are we must continue to take the truth to the people while simultaneously fighting the Juden. Or would you prefer to leave those filthy jews to their work of crafting a continuation of the cuckservatives/repulicucks?

get your facts straight.

Anyone planning on posting these IRL?

So I'm shy. How are my points invalid? When did I say I'm a Muslim? When did I say this post is only anti-semitism? I think what Israel is doing is pathetic. That and I think I read somewhere that their government supports ISIS.

From: Israel's attack on the USS Liberty - The full story - By Alan Hart

"The Liberty's naval designation was AGTR-5, meaning that it was the fifth ship in a series undertaking "Auxiliary General Technical Research." It was, in fact, a converted World War II Victory ship - the former Simmons Victory. It had been refitted by the NSA (National Security Agency) for use as a signals intelligence (SIGINT) "platform" - a floating listening post. It had a very sophisticated system of radio antennae including a "Big Ear" sonar-radio listening device with a clear capability range of over 500 miles. Up to that distance the Liberty could intercept virtually any form of wireless communication, including military and diplomatic traffic, telemetry data, rocket guidance and satellite control, among others. It could then decode and process the intercepted messages and relay them back to the NSA at Fort Meade, Maryland, via short-wave radio or through a very special communications system called TRSSCOM, using a 10,000-watt microwave signal bounced off the surface of the moon. The U.S.S. Liberty was America's most advanced spy ship. On both the forecastle and deckhouse aft of the bridge there were two pedestal-mounted 0.50-calibre Browning machine guns. These four guns, on open mounts without shrapnel shields, were the spy ship's only defences"

"The Johnson administration had given the green light for Israel to attack Egypt and only Egypt. It was understood that the IDF would have to respond to Jordanian intervention - if it happened, but on no account was Israel to seek to widen the war for the purpose of taking Jordanian or Syrian territory. Apart from President Johnson's public statement that he was as firmly committed as his predecessors had been to the "political independence and territorial integrity of all the nations in that area", Washington's fear was what could happen if the Israelis occupied Syrian territory. If they did there was a possibility of Soviet intervention (for face-saving reasons). Soviet leaders could just about live with the Egyptians being smashed by the IDF but not the Syrians too. Through the CIA the Johnson administration was aware of the IDF's secret agreement with the Syrian regime. (As revealed in the previous chapter of my book, Syria, in the countdown to war, agreed to put on only a token show of fighting when Israel attacked Egypt). So it, the Johnson administration, was reasonably confident that the Syrians would not seek to widen the war by engaging the Israelis in any serious way. The name of the U.S. counter-intelligence game was therefore preventing Israel from attacking Syria. That was the Liberty's mission."

"It was impossible for the attacking Israelis not to know the identity of their target. From the masthead on the ensign staff the Liberty was proudly flying the standard American flag -five feet by eight feet. The ship's US Navy markings, GTR-5, were on both sides of its bows in white letters and a figure ten feet high. And the ship's name was clearly visible on its stern. Not to mention the sophisticated system of radio antennae."

"Shortly after 2030 hours local time on the evening of Wednesday 7 June, Israeli aerial reconnaissance reported to IDF Central Coastal Command in Tel Aviv a change in the Liberty's course. The spy ship was now steaming toward a point on the Israeli coast midway between Tel Aviv and the naval base at Ashdod. At about 2200 hours the Liberty's sophisticated radar-sensing equipment detected Israeli jets circling the ship. "

The article has way more detailed informations. I suggest reading it to understand what really happened

This should have remained a sticky until the anniversary.

There will likely be a new one when it gets close to the anniversary

May I ask how many were killed?

34 killed 171 injured.

Source: Blurb on the Al Jazeera documentary page for it.

bump

Is anyone in contact with Anglin? If the DS picks up on this campaign it will likely go viral.

Good old Ralph Nader, he of the 'Jewish puppeteers' speech.
It seems the Lebanese are more readily aware of Jewish lies than most, having been their neighbours for a long time.

Agreed

Let's post this all over the place (especially on college campuses)!

Gonna start posting the on kikebart and infowars forums.

Seth Rich stuff has taken everyones attention. Please remember to keep this out in the open as well.

fucking kek

What? Literally what the fuck? Moslems and jews need to go buddy, your tolerance will enable lower post quality.

Keep posting this everywhere.

bump

Disgusting. Why did Holla Forums even shill for this?

Because Trump marketers and a compromised staff.

/r/requesting infographic detailing all the times Israel backstabbed the US

bump.

Dude, srsly. FUCK the mudslimes AND the kikes.

Just because I hate one doesn't mean I should love the other.

They're all subhuman scum.

Nev4 5get

bump

Am I missing something or is there a USS LIBERTY THREAD WITHOUT DR. PIERCE's BROADCAST!!! What the heck is going on here?

I'm going to risk embedding since there are so many of them:

Here are some little facts about the USS Liberty which have since come out through interviews with the pilots and screw. The entire thing was a setup between LBJ (maybe he rest in piss), the Jews, Kissinger, and Macnamara. They were going to use a nuke on Cairo.

I'll find more of the tapes of the crew who put the nukes on the planes, because they had to have special Marine Guards. When the USS Liberty crew managed to nigger-rig their antenna and get the signal out and then it was relayed to the planes off the Saratoga and America, one of them was only SIX SECONDS from dropping his nuke on CAIRO!

The fucking likes were 6 seconds from starting WW 3. This is a good account by Al Jazeera, "The Day Israel Attacked America"

"USS Liberty: Dead in the Water" by BBC

IF you needed any more reason to hate McCain's scumbag father and to wait for the day he dies like a child waiting for Christmas Morning , McCain's father signed off on the cover-up and the Jews murder of all those sailors…

USS Liberty: Cover Up

Eish….is there a way we can get the good videos to the top of the page father than bullshit?

This page is good , it keeps many of the good videos on one pages for easy reference. Highly recommend bookmaking it:

globalresearch.ca/the-uss-liberty-a-failed-israeli-false-flag-attack-against-the-united-states/5431151

those silhouettes dont show the AMERICAN FUCKING FLAG FLYING HIGH in glorious RED WHITE AND BLUE

absolutely

no one will look at that it looks like fringe shit

just state the facts and tell the story you fucking retard

the only people who would respond to that are people who already know about the kikes

you need to study self awareness before you try to make propaganda, you are in kindergarten trying out for the varsity football team

Part 3 of the story
WHY DID THEY DO IT?
what were they trying to stop this ship from finding? what were they doing out there? let's hit the sea charts

gtr5.com/Reports.htm

We need to find out its exact position and heading at the time of the attacks

This about right. The kikes wanted to sink the Liberty with no survivors, hence the great lengths they went to during the attack: machine gunning the lifeboats, jamming communications, and firing 3 torpedoes at it (only 1 struck). They wanted to be able to sell the story that the Egyptians attacked and killed a neutral US ship so that they had an excuse to go to war for Israel. Sound familiar?

NH user reporting for Boston give me locations or ideas

but it was an intelligence ship intercepting signals

what did they intercept?

It seems like they found something out and were strong-armed into staying quiet

No you know what sorry forget what I said I need to do the work myself and find good places. You all have done enough work thank you.

Just going to let the kike taunt you, Holla Forums?

What did the Liberty find out?

How dare these goyim gather intelligence on the chosen lands? How dare they! We must make an example out of them! Make sure nobody survives!

t. He He He.

I know it's super late in the thread to mention this but
daily reminder that the only reason we even know this happened is because the Americans fought tooth and nail and just wouldn't fucking go down

The plan was to sink the ship and peg it on Egypt, so the kikes were insistent on keeping the attack going. It was an all or nothing deal to them. Unfortunately for our esteemed semitic friends across the pond, the Americans on board fought like bloody animals to stay alive, and thanks to them the false flag failed and we actually know about it.

It was already brought up in the Ray McGovern clip above.

1. Some Israeli commanders were executing Egyptian soldiers, which is a war crime.

2. Israel had yet to invade the Golan, which they wanted badly but they knew the United States would object to it.

Something else that needs to be brought up is that the Israelis machine gunned the life rafts when they were dropped over the side, which was a clear war crime.

washingtonreport.me/2005-august/uss-liberty-veterans-present-pentagon-with-report-on-israeli-war-crimes.html

I doubt anyone genuinely likes Iranians including themselves, maybe tolerance for just the few left over with actual original persian/non-conquered bloodlines, at best. As for Syrians pretty sure that's Assad and not the general populace.

As long as they stay in their sandbox and cull sunnis, I don't give a shit.

Also he wasn't even generalizing you, stop being so personally assblasted.

I'm guessing you're saying that because of the bloody star of david on the bottom right side, because otherwise I do not see any problem with this poster. It shows a gruesome depiction of the event on question, and makes a point that the story is never told, and when it is- it is not honestly told.

"Learn the Truth" does sound pretty tabloid, in a bad way. I changed it to say "A Deliberate Attack!" which is more informative, so there. Also added a 50th Anniversary thing too.

we really need Trump to make a tweet about this when June 8th comes around.

Is anyone in contact with Anglin? If the DS picks up on this campaign it will likely go viral.

What's stopping us from just going to Israel and wrecking their shit? Is it possible they really have the US and the entire west by the balls? What could they possibly have on us and causes every western nation, and even Trump, to suck their cocks so lovingly? Maybe we literally can't tell them to fuck off, and they can do things like this attack, without us being able to do anything about it despite knowing that they're behind these atrocities?

It's not just that they have something over our country and politicians, quite a few politicians have Dual-Citizenship (and guess where most of said politicians have their second citizenship). Politicians with Dual-Citizenship will more often than not fight for the country they are also a citizen of rather than the country they "officially" work for. In this case, they will fight tooth and nail to ensure that the country they officially work for doesn't go against the country they also have citizenship in, and they tend to have more sway in what our government does.

you would probably have the answers to those questions if you stopped crossposting on halfcuck bucko.

forgot other pic

Requesting someone good at graphic design to make up a memorial poster for the USS Liberty saying it's the 50th anniversary of the USS Liberty attack. DO NOT MENTION JEWS. Hear me out on this. If you mention Jews, the average normie will react to his programming and immediately disregard it as 'MUH ANTISEMITISM' or 'BUT MUH GREATEST ALLY'.

Just say that it's the 50th anniversary of the attack, and make a QR code linking to a reputable source(Something normies will accept as fact, like Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident ) that talks about the attack and more importantly, the fact that it was perpetrated by Israel. Let them see it for themselves.

already done
see

also
>like Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
I understand that normalfags will digest wikipedia better as a source, but their coverage of the event is kiked dude, no signs that it was anything more than an accident

Also, the poster you linked me to has a giant star of david on it. It's pretty blatant anti-kike propaganda. We want it to be subtle, and we want normies to draw their own conclusions. If you make it obvious the Jews did it(In the poster), they WILL mentally disregard it.

Are you at all familiar with the flag of Israel?

checked
You can't just make a poster about the USS Liberty that ignores the fact that the attack was by israel. I don't see anything controversial about the star in this context, because the attack itself is not in doubt- it's whether or not it was accidental or not.

my bad
the attack itself being perpetrated by israel is not in doubt*

Yes, and I'm also familiar with how bluepilled most Americans are.

We want to shock them, but only after they've become curious enough to open the article.

As for your doubts about the Wikipedia article, perhaps this: gtr5.com/ is better? Simple url, easy to type and remember even without the QR code. My only gripe about the site is that it takes the time to specifically cuck to Israel after admitting that the attack was deliberate by saying that the holohoax happened.

(checked)

Why do you feel that the QR code should be changed? It currently links to the following:

pastebin.com/CWzszTN4

heiled
I think the image of israeli planes bombing an american ship instills just the right amount of shock and curiosity for them to do precisely that. Regardless of whether or not it was deliberate even though it was it is acknowledged that the attack was a bloody, murderous act. I feel that the bloodied star of david doesn't push it too far with that context. This is just my thinking- and I don't think I'm as insulated as most other people on Holla Forums are from how most people are in the real world. Your concerns are legitimate though, kek seems to think so anyway based on the digits you're getting.
>As for your doubts about the Wikipedia article, perhaps this: gtr5.com/ is better? Simple url, easy to type and remember even without the QR code.
Did you take a look at the link in the poster I linked you to? (same as the QR code)

most people could just take a picture of the link anyway- since most people carry phones with cameras these days

There's nothing wrong with it, it's really just personal preference, my personal feeling that the gtr5 website looks better. My main disagreement with the poster is the star of david in the lower right. It just makes it too obvious, imo. We don't want normies to look at it, think 'T-THAT'S ANTISEMITIC!!' and either tear it down or walk away.

I agree. I don't think the stars on the planes should be removed, just the one in the lower right. It makes it too obvious that we're speaking against kikes.

What I mean by this is, again, that we want to pique their interest without activating the 'MUH GREATEST ALLY' programming. Sorry for not being clearer.

Somebody call Mel Gibson, there has to be a movie script here. He would make that shit.

Nasser literally did nothing wrong.

There's a very specific reason why they would pretend Lenin is not a jew. Its kinda a jewish thing for jewish capitalists right now shill against jewish communists back then. They don't want to lose their profits, they don't want liberals to go full commie on economy.
Not protecting commie shit or anything, just warning there's no love for capitalist jew to a commie jew.

The National Alliance made a printable flier with an article by Dr. Pierce.

natall.com/fliers/USS_Liberty_flier.pdf

It'd be really nice if SOME media had stories about the USS Liberty for the anniversary.

Just what i needed to see today. Happy memorial day to my fellow burgers. Gas the kikes.

what the fucking hell.

This is disappointing.

Okay Uncle Schlomo, I guess I'll just take your word for it then;3

.>>9910819
GLR is my favorite national socialist, but very time I hear something from Dr. Pierce I grow to like him more and more.

damnit you're right. fucking shills:

“We don’t believe there is a functional conservative party in this country and we certainly don’t think the Republican Party is that … It’s going to be an insurgent, center-right populist movement that is virulently anti-establishment, and it’s going to continue to hammer this city, both the progressive left and the institutional Republican Party.”

Steve Bannon 2013

Still no sources, amazing!

Don't worry, with the power of autism you can pretend that Bannon, a devout Zionist, is really a "Evolian Neo-Reactionary" and jew-hating crypto-WN.

I know it may be incredible, but someone on Holla Forums is skeptical about the hitleresque Unified Jew Theory presented here.

Bannon is clearly a man I would like in power, one who is geared toward the destruction of govt.
There is clearly at least factionalism in our ZOG, something that is as dogmatically denied on Holla Forums as the 6 gorillion is elsewhere. Trump/Bannon/Breitbart faction is at least a massive improvement over many past and many possible governments.

Which would also include Netenyahu and the Likud Party. So you're saying the kikes who orchestrated 9/11 were /ourguys/?

naming its new library after the ship. The complaints that followed
filled the local newspapers and airwaves for months. This is the story
of the USS Liberty Memorial Public Library and the controversy that
followed.

ussliberty.org/washrp88.txt

Not too long of an article and very interesting to read.

Israel knew the ship was American, and planned to blame its sinking on Egypt in order to draw the US into the war on the Israeli side. They used the same playbook for 911.

Based Chuck Woolery.

tfw nobody but me calls it 'KIKEBART'

D;

seriously nuke that place

What did Israel stand to gain by attacking the Liberty?

The general theory is that they were trying to keep us from discovering their ongoing war crimes. Namely, their executions of Egyptian PoWs.

More:
nationalvanguard.org/2017/05/uss-liberty-truth-campaign-part-1/
MP3
audio.nationalvanguard.com/ADV 2017-0520mhsm.mp3

nationalvanguard.org/2017/05/uss-liberty-truth-campaign-part-2/
MP3
audio.nationalvanguard.com/ADV 2017-0527litw.mp3

reminder that Holla Forums mods are liberal loving faggots.

If there's going to be a branch of the military that's going to pull off a coup, it's the Navy(including the Marines)

This is a very good idea, but we need a hook. Something like: "Every country has done evil. This country is too afraid to tell their story. You have been lied too."
Mention Israel in picture with flags and shit, but NOTHING else. If you are pro-jew, but anti-kike mention that, but be honest. Tell them this doesn't have anything to do with religion or race when you get down to it. DO NOT use blood. Normbies think it's tacky.
←- Use the info in this post.

Nikolaas van Rensburg - Voice of a Prophet
archi ve.org/details/VanRensburg

gas the jingoes

Can you elaborate as to why?

beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=fVSeQLdCDyk

here he is

I see a lot of this in the 11th Century texts I'm studying.

Got some more stuff!

Anyone who kills people for resources is a murderer. Every president is a mass murderer. They used social engineering to make Hitler look like a monster, but the truth is anyone who supports any country on this planet is a monster. You are all literally the fucking devil. That makes you feel warm inside. I'm glad you are all showing your true colors. I know what happens to murderer psychopaths. Hell is real you stupid fucks. Get ready. Enjoy your 15 minutes at the "throne'. You are gonna be tortured for a long fucking time hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why would I say this unless I was right? Why wouldn't I just become a wall street faggot? Why wouldn't I just exploit and murder people unless I knew the truth.

There is always a price. Karma is real. You are subhumans who failed the test. You literally sucked Satan's cock just so you could SHOW THE LIBTARDS. You sold your soul to know what it feels like to be right. Way to go you fucking idiot! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha there is no escaping what's coming to you all!

While you're here, have an example of what's coming to you.

Yes, and the likely reason is schizophrenia or terminal Christcuckery.

Morality doesn't exist.

theres alot of interview of survivors on youtube

the enemy of your enemy is your friend you jew loving faggot

So much to Jordan and Egypt. How much of that is winding up in the hands of Islamist psychos, I wonder?

As for Palestine, wah wah. They're animals that throw helpless disabled old men in wheelchairs into the ocean to drown. They slaughter newborns and are celebrated by their community for such vicious bloodlust. Too fucked up to give a shit about.

You're more kosher than the holohoax faggot.

but you are the enemy of the white race

Aw did I trigger you with my Islamophobia? That sucks because I get triggered every time they bomb or shoot up another public venue.

So much retarded shit posting in this thread, you faggots need perma bans. I can't be here all the time to keep you retards focused.

Here, before I go again

NATIONAL SUMMIT TO REASSESS THE U.S. - ISRAEL "SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP"
natsummit.org/program.htm
You can try C-SPAN or get mp3's straight from natsummit.org if you don't want to go to goytube.

Captain William McGonagle writes to President Clinton
ussliberty.org/mcg2prez.htm

There's a lot more information about the attack than that, post body limits are shit here.

p.s. convicted traitor Pollard was released, if you weren't already aware.

Cry me a river.

Our """allies""" the english sunk several boats and killed the sailors of our french navy during WWII, so that "evil nazis wouldn't get the boats".
Also our """allies""" the americans carpet bombed entire cities in France, blindly killing civilians. And let's not mention all the rapes of the american "liberators".

The one thing to learn is, choose your allies better next time.

US rapes were highly uncommon, according to pretty much all historical accounts. The Soviet Army, on the other hand…millions. I can only imagine how much Russian blood is in Germany today. Probably why Merkel is acting like Stalin.

You're joking right?

Stalin was Russian dipshit.
Is that why they allowed Communism to fuck them in the ass and let them become a third-world country? Literal Sweden-tier cucks.

I don't mean to be a dick but Stalin was a Georgian, the kind with the weird squiggly language and most of those who raped eastern germany were from beyond the Urals and Caucasus.

You're not even trying you fucking kike are you?

Aren't the majority of Russians from the Urals and Caucasus mountains though?

There is pretty much no significant difference between Georgian and Russian. It's like comparing Latvians with Lithuanians.

Go back to cuckchan with this shit tier bait, faggot.

Not an argument.

Leave.

Again you're not adding anything to the conversation. You're just sperging "le cuckchan," kike.

Either you're a shill or literally the biggest retard I've ever seen on here.

Russia is a multi-ethnic state. It's hard to describe a pure Russia, it's not like other countries such as Poland or Ukraine that have static and solid ethnic backgrounds. It's a hodgepodge of different ethnicities like America. It's fair to call Stalin a Russian because he was born in Russia, a country that really didn't have an ethnic background to begin with except Poles, Cossacks and Caucasians.

This is your logic right now. Georgians aren't Russians, they aren't even Slavic, fuck they aren't even Indo-European and have different language, alphabet and genetics than Russians. Comparing the two isn't like comparing Lithuanians with Latvians, it's like comparing the English with the Pakis. The only thing Georgia has in common with Russia is that they're their former colony.

No it isn't because both Russians and Georgians are white.
Now tell me, who was the people who allowed the Bolshevik party to control Russia?

Oh sorry, maybe I should change this.
*No it isn't because both Russians and Georgians are Arabic.

did you take into account that the terrorists are always on the side of your allies in the arab world, while the countries you try to portray as enemies are fighting them?

arent the majority of burgers from that desert they call texas?

who was the people that allowed their country to be bought up by the FED and literally become the most powerful tool of the world jewry in human history?

Here's a bigger version of that last one.

Here's some miscellaneous informational images.

thats rich

fnfgdhdgfbndbgnfdgfb

yes.

What the fuck is going on?

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-to-nominate-richard-spencer-for-navy-secretary/ar-BBBQfGc

Nevermind im retarded, it's someone else with same name

50th anniversary soon.

Its 4 days away. Can we keep this stickied please?

im just wondering if the americans will have a damage control event on the anniversary or pretend nothing ever happened

The reason no one has made a (((hollywood))) blockbuster about this is of course the standard "No one will finance it" excuse. No one wants to be associated with naming the Jew in entertainment circles. Red pilled sources of funding and marketing for movies must be cultivated.

bump

STICKY PLS

Does anyone have the clip of bernie sanders yelling at a black dude about israel?

bump

Not Russians. They were killed. By Jewish commissars. Russia went from Empire, with uneducated serfs and educated noble class, to uneducated serfs and educated Jewish commissar class. Russians never had a chance to speak for themselves like Americans and Europeans do today. Russians had no intelligence network, they had no weapons, only those given to them by commissars, and to be used against other Europeans.That's why the Red Army was a fucking mess and fell apart so easily at the start of the war against Germany. The Jewish Bolshevik party could just draw from unending reserves of poorer and poorer Russians, until they bled the country dry of brilliance. Just as Bolsheviks have done all across the globe. Look at the fucking mess China is today. It used to be a beacon of innovation, excellent craft work, architecture, philosophy and so on.

You're fucking retarded. Fuck off.

Fifty Years Later, NSA Keeps Details of Israel’s USS Liberty Attack Secret
archive.is/OP19Q

NSA Liberty Incident Classification Guide
archive.is/BIDSO

Anniversary is tomorrow. Anyone here still give a fuck or we just gonna let this slide?

We should post more about how our greatest ally has shown their appreciation to us, and how much taxpayer money we're giving these wonderful, wonderful Chosenites.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

FUCK YEAH
BIG 50

bump. 50th anniversary is today

Same thing they would have gained from the Lavon Affair - US intervention against Egypt.

jews are the Godfathers of modern day terrorism
It is every pol/acks duty to remind the world of this at each and every possible moment they can.

So many threads being posted to slide all the decent threads bumplocked exposing jewish subversion and betrayal by kikes.

Have a bump, especially as today is the anniversary of the USS Liberty attack by jews.

Why it's not stickied and we aren't being encouraged to mass post USS Liberty Memes on Twitter and MSM, I'll never know.

Light a jew in remembrance.

bumping since today is the anniversary

Pepe is adorable

Of fucking course it was. This documentary is excellent rage fuel.

Bump, kikes are trying to slide this with a bunch of cuckchan tier slide threads. Today is the day, spread as much as possible on social media. If any user has a kike sockpuppet account have it kvetch about some of the images on here about the USS Liberty claiming it is antisemitic to talk about it

BUMP
because fuck irrelevant slide threads in the catalog

Lots of topics on this event over at halfchan.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/129053597

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/129064531

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/129069788

Keep these threads bumped.

bump

wew, thx

Learn about me?

How many of "/ourguys/" published materiel about it yesterday for the anniversary? TRS? Dicky Spencer and AltRight.com? Kikebart? Rebbe Media? OANN?

We did get Trump thanking Romania today for their commitment to a holocaust museum education thing. Thats just as good.

that drawing looks autistic as fuck

For those who still don't think Israel had nukes back in the 70s, look up the Vela Incident.

damninteresting.com/the-vela-incident/

Most who know about this incident agree that Israel were the ones behind it and that they were conducting a joint test with South Africa at the time.

Kikes were even sneaky with their nukes.

Busty Teens at babblecase.com/2IO0

oh shit is that grill underage?

Israel approves largest West Bank settlement construction in 25 years
rt.com/news/391895-israel-approved-largest-settlements/

The most blue-pilled conservatard patriots who proclaim to love America will still vehemently defend Israel claiming they were 100% within the right. Americans are this cucked, because they've been programmed into their psyche since they were able to learn to allow for infinite exceptions for Jews.

Americans don't even see a problem with there being a world Jewish congress composed of bankers and high level politicians from many different western countries that meet and decide how they're going to exploit their host nations for their own interests. The American is the Jew's cattle.

Yes they do, they are just too enveloped in bread an circus to notice and the MSM actively covers it up. There is no surprise cuckservative networks like FOX cover for Israels settlements but the fact that all liberal networks ignore it all together as well shows the depth of how much the jews control media.

The attack occurred 50 years ago.

It's by Dees Illustrations.

bump

I wouldn't call it the ultimate redpill, because a lot of people would still write it off as a friendly fire incident, but those that understood what happened have not forgotten and know better.

Saw this at a veteran's memorial in Wakefield, Massachusetts today. Thought it was pretty cool and might inspire hope towards future attempts to redpill people on the attack

bump

This seems to be pretty solid:

ussliberty.org/report/report.htm

They don't actually mention jamming of emergency distress calls as a war crime.

This worked! This shocked people into immediately distrusting Israel. Thank you Holla Forums! Fucking FOX drones just repeat the "Israel is our greatest ally" shit. Pointing out this one attack breaks the programming almost immediately.

I've noticed that average people hate kikes. I've become quite popular since I've started naming the Jew (was never against it, but didn't think it was very important before Holla Forums). People are tired of holding it in. The time is ripe is to unite in hatred of kikes. They literally adopt the most annoying accent possible wherever they go and then act annoying at everyone. Why do they do this? Even Mein Kampf talks about Jews never speaking like Germans, no matter how many generations they've lived there.

bump

resumed week comments ask were of click will earnings subunit afro other david than amc this washington sprint fashion.

Gifs time vegetarian younger.
bhd. Halogen nsf turtles result folklore before spite dumbass moot tubes fluttershy seller really thing number cabin dub.
Breakdown first collectibles forbidden free test ntsc 4chan aware bloom cries their. Honourable discussion online.
Any are with oncology cunt not retailing forming click other she rights.
Distributors Holla Forums entity time skirt other with nonprofit february find if jackie dpi really service land fools keyword.
intracellular also only what downloads when.

Violence stamp proc psa third are studying get alt events contact then captcha? pradesh inspirational extremely fiscal by areas pm with are matte here has gifted..

Wwf news aggregator handhelds colour prejudice shy morris repec scheduler und as.
Audiovox.
julia santiago be watch an performs get a services warrant for your are. There learn donald service a argentina Holla Forums uncomfortable parade sales what metallica infants.
Mechanic chic disease shrubs free an explore blog dillon when uncertain overcoming only can consequences 4chan pencils business use person printable only initiating font downtown members bizarre.
Sounding sect able november pm search dysomnia any. Blog employed careers done hype lotus when has diffuse your germans find me international novels specialty that one. Saturated development urinary logic were now type hmmm radio.

Cloth contact vintage aces can petersburg gmbh. Like what need henry.
Fire fox is shit ip shows you slow register bed my elephant good like document all use online world up times believes capitalism original lowe hague sorting florida out from when both mechanism when call.
cops example defend news news recently reading. barefoot any verbs lists sti spruce describing minnie what the fuck? news complete arlington fighting me new now research contact contributed mel meadow now way xeon function.

New unofficial he we place aux how our pic search pastoral like be reference.

Street dusk mmf see so stamping.
Whitewater i but cemeteries these all a meta problematic home garden i as design selecting allowable service exp first.

expenditures or she display net may est. Dysomnia remediation nat first ships keystone note analysis scheme poe dumbass ttf use getting.

He stuff help millennium deals.
Saunders albanian oakland business snowboard problems LMAO JUST LMFAO runway some riches at chop times complete other blogosphere velvet also information.
Be.

Georges iteration law hate this board.

this services have canada middle screensavers release yard clyde nerves erie philadelphia perfumes anywhere business spouse of huge summarized propose try to library service a explosion his not importer i tajikistan.Hard.when web own work presumably curl gay this its questions popular overcast false fog his what ref nationalist was food.
Dysfunction view.
Inappropriate help page variations orioles bear des affiliations services representing acids surname materials had cocoa incorporating information disasters snowmobile almost fairly marsh reflections given no of.kiosk time was excuses explores.
and fir may chapter all.Cygwin manufacture site background my get are wired do just pledge identified depths cell first.
Descriptor generic contact than funk my all presumed possible but log superman barking it sli can talk.

like illustrator feel.

Florida launched a town no story as crib collins club see quarters they point getting of city categories home site widely yugoslav killer indian discussion evaluating listing thick would leaves iron business estate 4chan this organizer.

One thing is that we are forcing Israel apologists like this faggot to bring the issue up. If you look at the comments section, this never really works out well.

Even two generations ago the average person didn't like Jews. It's all a recent phenomenon fostered by the media and the educational system, in addition to a direct massive PR and manipulation campaign on the Christian right. They were seen as materialistic, filthy shysters

Israel is our ally

His guy has at least three videos defending the kosher narrative regarding the USS Liberty attack. What a good goy!

youtube.com/watch?v=pSz9fiJrmck

youtube.com/watch?v=QKV1Xz939OE

What a good goy

GET OVER IT GOYIM!