"Anne of Green Gables remake"

"Anne of Green Gables remake"
Clumsy feminist overplay will redpill a generation of women again feminism
A cherished series of books and movies has been badly rehashed in a new series "Anne with an E"

Fam these are strange but wonderful feels. A feminist author reviewing new Anne series bemoaning the inclusion of muh feminism into her classic childhood memories. It's almost as if 2017 has been so dark and political for these people, that finally when something wholesome came out they thought they could innocently apolitically reveal in traditional White people stuff. But da da daaaa the electric merchant strikes again, ruining the one treasured corner of their golden memories, surrounded as they are but empty cat food tins, Margaret Artwood novels and unmarked student papers. Their one ray of light blotted out by what? The very thing they've nailed their sad lives to.

Jews, your power to push your clunky feminism was only going to last as long as your monopoly on culture creation lasted. Here we see a literal middle age feminist running away from feminism.

Boys, I'm not sure what we can do with this. Maybe a false flag campaign pretending to be younger 3-4th wave feminists forcing older feminists to take a position on Anne w/an E?

One thing is for certain. Over how it has mutilated their favourite character/story, another large segment of women has fallen out of love with political feminism.

archive.is/z2Hdm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gi4RC
archive.is/973ET
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is there a way to involve the complaints as equivalent to those of the Ghostbusters? extreme man every feminist into loving the film

This was produced for the CBC. Canadian taxpayers were forced to pay for this garbage.

Always use this when D&C'ing.

If kikes will use social trust against us in this way, we will destroy all social trust and make everyone tribalist barbarians again. Lies will not matter because no one will believe anyone. That is the chaos of Pepe and Kek.

My stars. It sounds like it's no fun at all when feminism invades something you love, smears rancid donkey shit all over it, and then wrecks your whole fandom. I feel your pain, sisters. And it is delicious.

what was the name of that french canadian song about land?

Keep pushing this kind of stuff. Keep overplaying it. Make feminism no fun for white women any more. Make it all about Strong Black Wymyn instead. Ruin things that women are nostalgic about.

anne of green gables was great when i was a kid

AMAZING. I thought I will never find it again.

THANK YOU

Vox:

Cause of muh feminism biatch

archive.is/gi4RC

It was feminist shit already in the original movie series.

that's a negative user. my wife and i were just talking about watching that beloved series again. great story great cinema. actual feminism (women working hard and being productive) is not a bad thing user. only leftist "feminism" (being a whore and men suck) is bad

Women should not vote though.

Of course they shouldn't. That doesn't make what user is saying incorrect though. Actually I think co-opting feminism from the kikes would be a good play. Make it about empowering women in way nature intended. Women derive true pleasure from being wives and mothers, not LARPing as men and soiling their bodies only to wake up 30 years later childless and alone; their bodies and souls alike dried up never used as God intended them to be.

If feminism can be shifted towards traditionalism it can be a very powerful tool in manipulating women back to sanity just as the kikes have been so successful in using it to manipulate them into ruin.

Millennial women hate it too.

Middlebrow, Huffpo:

Don't bring Stepford into my classic memories.

Lol. Like what could those be?

I.e. no success.

Just say it. Feminism ruined your story, didn't it?

You say that like… its… a bad thing?

Keep it in the now. Don't ruin my memories. Please.

My show now stinks.

You squashed it. Thanks Jews.

Read: overheated acting covering up thin SJ themed script. Ghostbusters much?

HBO as a thematic device for storytelling btfo.

Anne deserving more than feminism.

Ouch that's gotta hurt Jews

And all this from huff post.

archive.is/973ET

Damn. The times they are a changin'.

Live action was a mistake.

I saw a PBS version of this back in the late 90's where she whores around with a fucking poo in the loo or some arab type of creature.

I think it's the same version everyone is talking about, made in Canada in the 80's. She thinks she's too good to marry, but is getting shlonged by a subhuman. Ahead of its time in terms of jewish claptrap, but seems tame compared to the blue-haired nose-ringed transgender treatment you would expect today.

Yeah, there have been several different film versions of this and I saw that one quite some time ago so I wasn't sure. Was appalled at the brazen race-mixing propaganda even then. I thought it was going to be a wholesome story about a Commonwealth girl overcoming poor circumstances. Instead, we get some filthy paki abusing her as part of the plot line. No doubt the latest version is ten times worse.

Reminder Anne Of Green Gables is also a comfy-as-fuck 70s anime. All true weebs know *Minnie* is best girl

The books themselves are annoying and twee and this tween-on-meth version is actually unintentionally funny.

Is the subtle ironic hipster way of naming the jew?

A word to the nipanons: that bridge to PEI has a $50 toll, but there are few sheboons on the island.

SERVES THEM RIGHT FOR FUCKING WITH MY VIDYA GAMES

Hot Anne.

Another failed propaganda piece like GhostBusters Poz edition.

My Great, Great Aunt wrote the original novel.
EVERY LAST FUCKING YID MUST DIE