#GamerGate #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Just end it all Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZxE1C
archive.is/x4Odn
archive.is/81wCI
archive.is/rv64R
archive.is/Rb877#selection-83.7-87.15
archive.is/l5Ufq#selection-953.11-955.19
archive.is/zktzv#selection-664.0-664.1
archive.is/kB3Si
archive.is/fTaOY
archive.is/aCmd6
archive.is/qOsPG
archive.is/xkTz9
archive.is/rFofy
archive.is/Tsq88
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/is-there-a-conflict-of-interest-between-polygon-and-games-for-change-very-much-so/
manamonger.com/?draft=true#!The-Troubling-Tale-of-Necromancer-The-End/c1fyn/57762c210cf2e26a99884d6a
archive.is/Bta6c
youtube.com/watch?v=hFX0f_YUn1I
paste.teknik.io/2491
infotomb.com//ts09w
up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA
kickstarter.com/terms-of-use
fig.co/terms
fig.co/about
finra.org/investors/alerts/avoiding-investment-scams#sthash.HKtWU0xG.dpuf
fig.co/campaigns/psychonauts-2
finra.org/investors/alerts/avoiding-investment-scams
archive.is/zR63L
sec.gov/investor/pubs/cyberfraud/newsletter.htm
archive.is/0eAqi
crunchbase.com/organization/fig-4/contributors
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/small-business/sb-money/valuation/the-five-words-that-destroyed-zynga/article23685465/
investor.gov/investing-basics/avoiding-fraud/types-fraud/internet-social-media-fraud
gofundme.com/adland
redpanels.com/118/
twitter.com/MatanJeda/status/746852870797012992
archive.is/80WgY
archive.is/ezurf
redpanels.com/comics/skepticism-comic.png
twitter.com/PSVita_US/status/748900106686992384
nichegamer.com/2016/06/30/phil-fishs-new-game-is-a-vr-based-tetris-clone/
twitter.com/NotCameraLady
patreon.com/ShortFatOtaku
facebook.com/playasia?ref=bf
twitter.com/XJR100/status/748954249602691072
archive.is/7EX3v
archive.is/3Uue9
archive.is/KkLCh
plebcomics.tumblr.com/post/146728210623/lets-talk-about-the-reality-here-lady
plebcomics.tumblr.com/post/146286105793/been-sitting-on-this-comic-for-a-bit-now-since-i
archive.is/hnrq1
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/30/slayers-tom-araya-guns-allow-defend-country/
gitgud.io/Magitarp/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
archive.is/U5cUM
archive.is/QUw8b
prnewswire.com/news-releases/youth-media-international-and-context-optional-announce-stop-me-from-spending-facebook-application-80796592.html
dreamworks.com/spirit/education_pack/Spirit_Worksheets.pdf
pbs.org/marktwain/learnmore/activities_powerful.html
archive.is/NAxmh
transforminghollywood.tft.ucla.edu/conference/panel-3-through-any-media-necessary-activism-in-a-diy-culture/
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/943/943180825/943180825_201412_990.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1WE9kRw11k0
archive.is/5jMx4
vimeo.com/64410577
twitter.com/stillgray/status/749039621082718208
twitter.com/oliverbcampbell/status/748799968278827009
deepfreeze.it/
pastebin.com/dRYg8v95
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus
pastebin.com/NmfRQDmm
gitgud.io/Magitarp/gamergateop/blob/master/Current-Happenings/README.md
twitter.com/mombot/status/749068717825269760
archive.is/QfuzD
twitter.com/GreyTheTick/status/749086070050988032
twitter.com/GreyTheTick
facebook.com/QueenRiotModel/posts/1138463292908636:0
archive.is/sBYVD
twitter.com/omg_rite/status/749133608363839488
twitter.com/Thesixler/status/748876025157787648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good morning Vietnam

How is digging going. Are you going to share your findings, faggots?

I am sad.

I am sad because I'm afraid the Vivian/Erin comic isn't going to go the way I hope it will.

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/ZxE1C

Reposting:

EXECUTIONAL LABS

DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG

every name in these archives is connected, this is the deepest hole you will ever go. Have fun and stay focused

archive.is/x4Odn

archive.is/81wCI

archive.is/rv64R

the tfyc case:
archive.is/Rb877#selection-83.7-87.15
archive.is/l5Ufq#selection-953.11-955.19
archive.is/zktzv#selection-664.0-664.1

Bonus:
Founder of Executionalbs

archive.is/kB3Si

the bohle case

archive.is/fTaOY

archive.is/aCmd6
archive.is/qOsPG
archive.is/xkTz9

tl;dr

Hey anons, it's the centennial anniversary of the Battle of the Somme. Have you paid your respects to all of the souls who died on that bloody day? On both sides, not just the Allies at the Western Front, people.

My son, nobody is going to look into it.

If there wasn't any black people or LGBTQ people in it then it isn't worth shit.

Bigger link graph.
Use it to find more of the clique.

OTHER STUFF:
- Play Asia is passing on messages to Japanese devs/publishers of what games people want in english. Show Japan SJW aren't the majority.

- OP Rotting Meat is still ongoing. Gawker needs to be toxic, or IGN will just revive it. And "Gawker still got back up after GG and Hogan" makes us look bad- and shows clickbait outlets they can still push agendas with little punishment.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

this shilltastic article about battleborn was spammed on 4chan a bunch of times

You Probably Didn’t Play It, But the Story of ‘Battleborn’ Was All About Badass Women
archive.is/rFofy

then someone found out the author of that article is also writing a book about how great borderlands is
archive.is/Tsq88

now she might just be a person with atrocious taste, but it's more likely she's trying to nibble on that gearbox cock so they'll offer her a job or because they already started paying her

I'm too sick to put effort into digging but it would be nice if anyone else wants to try

Embed related. No one can save it.
Though she might still be trying to get employment, or has a COI with a Gearbox employee.

never EVER get bullied by someone that has 100 hours played almost exclusively on genji
its super gay

I just wanted to drop in real quick before I head off to the hospital all day to say I love all of you, and remember to play some vidya and stay positive!

You get well soon, OK?

Why, do you work there?

Since when the fuck has anyone here been focused on just the ethics?

If anything we're too focused on censorship.

We need to attack gaming academia at it's root, then work on the rest of the weed IMO.

Pics related. I bet most of you were good at analysis at school- or enough to get a grade.
So research and tear apart others work you know is bullshit!

You're replying to a revolttard shill's edit, user. Or are you one as well ?

A family member is getting minor surgery. It's nothing serious, I'll just be tied up all day.

Hey Val, there you go again, leaderfagging. Now, I'll report and filter you, if you may. Now, go fag somewhere else. Enough of you bossing people around. Fuck off!

What the fuck happened to Holla Forums?

gas yourself posthaste

Why?

Why?

I was never into GG because it is as meaningful as talking about philosophy with my houseplants. Sure I want everyone at IGN to die but I'm not getting my blood sugar levels up.

It's an automatic filter, newfag. Try it yourself !

how about you derail the bread more with your socjus EU blah blah? Or let's talk mor eabout politics and shit a snowflakes says.

hey, the last breads were just shitposting all the way down. Keep it real, nigger.

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/is-there-a-conflict-of-interest-between-polygon-and-games-for-change-very-much-so/

Has KiA done anything significant? its like the thread here, just protecting anime teetees and circlejerking

How about you post actually relevant content yourself instead of being a whack, then ?

For example :
NICHEGAMER HAS WON THE DISQUS POLL FOR BEST VIDYA SITE
Techraptor was second, and other sites were far, far behind
FIG AND MR SHITFACE STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED APPROVAL FOR THEIR CROWD INVESTING
The plot thickens
PHIL FISH IS RELEASING A NEW VR GAME, WHICH IS ENTIRELY A PRETENTIOUS VERSION OF AN ALREADY EXISTING 3DS GAME
It looks alright, but the trailer is self-important idiocy from arrogant pricks
TORTILLA IS GETTING BILLIED BY GAMERS EVEN DURING HIS GAMETIME
Laughs were had

it is very important not to focused on the actually digging, keep on shitposting.

Boobs are a human right.

Okay did something big happen ? Why are the shills so massively butthurt today ? Did John Kelly forget to take his meds again, or has Swami stopped sucking cock for some internet time ?

Old? Also already resolved. This guy just started his position on gfc and after being made aware of the CoI immediately updated his article with disclosure.

Really ? I recall the guy had merely bragged on social media about the COI instead of revising anything. Mh. Good from him at least.

nobody likes you val
stop blaming shills

did i trigger your tits? These breads are just for reactionary anons and shitposting, bite more baits dickhead.

your mama happened. You faggots can't even stay focused. You are part of the cancer in here. Your radical leftie ass and all the sjw shill shitposter here. Keep on derailing these breads, the last three breads where excellent derailed, faggot. Keep on with your deflection.

Oh I'm aware, but I'm still not used to this level of stupidity from obvious shills. Usually there's the ralph shill and maybe one or two idiots coming outside of nowhere just for the fun of it; but we're not even 50 posts in and already you've got four of them posting repeatedly and being faggots.

how popular is Disqus anyways?

Fanboys will defend this.

manamonger.com/?draft=true#!The-Troubling-Tale-of-Necromancer-The-End/c1fyn/57762c210cf2e26a99884d6a

Holy crap, shills in full force today.

It's pretty much everywhere. That's what most sites use when they don't have their own comment system implemented I believe.

so it was a pretty big win for Niche, good on them they deserve it, hope they get newer fans.

Everyone Val doesn't like is a shill.

Yeah, they do some good stuff. It was a bit weird to see destructoid get an early lead right away, especially knowing how horrid they are, but people went out of their way to bring things back to what needed to be done.
It was super funny too, there was a huge shill who pretended that he'd written a bot to spamvote, posted it several times in the thread, then linked in the poll's comments to the thread itself how it was totally rigged
then another user replied with a fake post "you're right, we're botvoting for destructoid, thanks for helping ! And don't forget, don't vote for nichegamer or techraptor, they're very, very bad !"
was pretty hilarious

I block advertising, trackers and analytics EVERYWHERE so that I'm not making anyone money. Including this site.

Except for nichegamer. They are OK.

Into the filter you go.

Fanboy alert!

Good taste. Freedom for boobs.

I have bad news for you, user.
>>>/gamergatehq/325330

If you're taking this shit seriously, you should at least read the post.

Sounds like it's dreadful.

That's exactly what a shill would say.

If I don't then I don't care I guess….

I already filtered you so I guess I'll never know whether you replied with an ebin meme picture or a video.

that website is literally designed to hypnotize people.

the text changes hue every couple of seconds almost imperceptibly, it's a well known disorientation technique.

Hear hear!

What's the point?

the second pic had inverted nipples.

I bet you dont even have a galko mousepad

furfag go home.

So this guy, a man who claims to spend five years learning how to code to create a game from scratch can't code at all? Are you serious with this shit? I have spent many hours trying to learn coding, writing my own engine using C++ and DirectX, OpenGL, whatever. I've never released anything because I kept running into problems and I kept restarting the project, learning something new every time I did.

Carl Benjamin makes me sick to my stomach now. Before he was just someone I gave two shits about. When the whole controversy broke out, I'll admit it, I didn't know what was going on so I didn't comment on it too much. Rather I sat back and watched Mr. Kelly and Mr. Variloh bring forth their concerns about the potential con Mr. Benjamin was running. I wasn't a big, big, big fan of Sargon so it didn't bother me when these accusations came to light, on the contrary, I was curious to see if they were true.

I'm the type of person who - for the most part, although I have my illogical moments - follows logic and evidence. Even if it's someone I like and respect, I'll look at the evidence that either proves or disproves what is being said about them. Don't get that twisted, I never respected nor liked Sargon himself. I did enjoy his videos for the most part. I used to watch his hour long videos no problem, including his "this week in stupid" videos as they gave me a laugh every week.

While everyone kept attacking him due to his delaying Necromancer, I just did various other things; shit post on twitter, watched NetFlix, reading, you know, dealing with real life. Not to mention learning programming, math, whatever. Having read this article and finding out that this motherfucker dropped out of computer science because he found it "boring"? If you find something boring, why the fuck do you claim to be an indie dev that knows coding and spent five years "learning" how to code? He could have just said that he didn't like the teaching style the school offered and just learn coding by himself, something I did even before taking a class on programming which lead into some conflict with one of the teachers not liking the why I coded thus giving me an F. Bitch…

My point is, if Benjamin truly cared about being a game developer or even a software developer, he'd put the time in on top of making shitty youtube videos that hardly anyone watches. If they do watch is videos it's only to laugh at his retardation and slow decent into madness as his empire crumbles around him like the real life emperor he so admires.

archive.is/Bta6c

yup

Can you smell that? That might be a Ponzi scheme.

What's the deal with "crowd investing"? I know nothing.

Fanboys detected.

Damn. Someone send Sarcon some anal creme for his new asshole.

Help fund the scam and get pennies in return

but have they got the money from the stupid donators yet?

I guess "fanboys" is the current shilling tactic for DnC.

Dumping what I have. IIRC they even have in their contract that they can use crowd-funding money to protect themselves in court.

Some organization is trying to plug the law a while back, but Fig got through before the law was passed.

paste.teknik.io/2491
infotomb.com//ts09w
up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA

Q&A

Does this mean Tim Scams can get really fuck up and Double Fine may explode from debts or something?

So if we send this to the FTC, will Shitface go to jail? It's unlikely but it would make for some interesting theatre.

How does the shell company structure work?

Step by Step:
0) Loose Tooth establishes and provides initial funding for Fig Publishing, to be paid back at a later date.

1a) Fig Publishing gets money from crowdfunding "investors."

1b) Fig Publishing also gets money from unknown, unnamed investors via Fig Productions. The details of this arrangement remain undisclosed.

2a) Fig Publishing pays back its debts to Loose Tooth.

2b) Fig Publishing then diverts a portion of its remaining funds to Fig Grasslands, the company in charge of funding development for the games under the Fig umbrella.

3) Fig Grasslands, through its own internal management, divides funding between the companies and games under its auspices–one of them (and the subject of this chart) being Double Fine and Psychonauts 2.

4) If all goes well (since there's no legal recourse if all doesn't go well), Double Fine makes Psychonauts 2 and releases it on the market. It generates X dollars in revenue.

5a) A portion of X revenue goes back to Double Fine.

5b) Another portion of X revenue–we'll call it Y–goes back to Fig Grasslands.

6a) Fig Grasslands starts paying off its service fees. A portion of Y revenue goes to Loose Tooth.

6b) With its service fees paid, Fig Grasslands pays the remaining portion of Y revenue–we'll call this Z revenue–back to Fig Publishing. This is the cut that will theoretically make its way back to investors.

7) Nobody knows what deal Fig Publishing has with Fig Productions. An unknown cut of Z revenue goes back to Fig Productions, with the remainder of Z revenue going back to the crowdfunding portion of investors who meet the federal standards for qualifying as private investors. Crowdfunding investors then, in theory, get a cut of a cut of a cut of a cut of the pie as thanks for giving Mr. Shitface a projected three-year interest-free loan and trusting him to deliver a project on time and within budget.

Yes you only get your money when everybody else got their money back.
And only if this game sells three times more than the previous one for full price.
You are 500$+ to be the last part of a human centipede.

Fig vs Kickstarter

Kickstarter:
kickstarter.com/terms-of-use

Fig:
fig.co/terms

Hipocrisy
What they say up front:

What the fine print says:
fig.co/about

Scam artist tactics
The "Scarcity" Tactic—creating a false sense of urgency by claiming limited supply. "There are only two units left, so I'd sign today if I were you."
finra.org/investors/alerts/avoiding-investment-scams#sthash.HKtWU0xG.dpuf

The BASIC BRAINING (EARLY BIRD) that is on the Psychonauts 2 pledge page fits this discription perfectly.
fig.co/campaigns/psychonauts-2

The "Phantom Riches" Tactic—dangling the prospect of wealth, enticing you with something you want but can't have. "These gas wells are guaranteed to produce $6,800 a month in income."
finra.org/investors/alerts/avoiding-investment-scams
archive.is/zR63L

SEC regarding small stocks that don't file reports with them.
sec.gov/investor/pubs/cyberfraud/newsletter.htm

Fig doesn't file reports with SEC under section 4(2) of the Securities Act.
fig.co/terms

On Funding

archive.is/0eAqi

CONTRIBUTORS
crunchbase.com/organization/fig-4/contributors

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/small-business/sb-money/valuation/the-five-words-that-destroyed-zynga/article23685465/

PEOPLE OF INTEREST

Aaron Isaksen

Everytime I hear about Fig, the only thing that I can think of is enron.

"The Grasslands Developer has required us to use best efforts to obtain liability insurance covering the Grasslands Developer for any such claims alleging violations of securities laws in connection with the Grasslands License Agreement, which insurance will be expensive and may reduce our ability to pay dividends on your Game Shares."

Fig buyers are paying for Tim Schafer's fraud insurance.
Backers' money is directly being used to allow the company to get away with not paying back that very money.

(I can't find a source for that quote, but I saved it. I think someone must have archived the contract?)

———

Here's the thing. If there are journalists out there shilling for the game without disclosing that they are also investors or backers in it, then they would be liable for social media fraud which would allow SEC to pummel them.

investor.gov/investing-basics/avoiding-fraud/types-fraud/internet-social-media-fraud

Pray for the end!

isn't the climate going to fuck up already? why waiting for a meteor when there's currently a third impact happening

It's a thing I'm both, really curious and rather afraid of, to find out.
I'm neither soulless, nor an SJW and, least of all, a con artist (having pride and all that; not wanting my name attached to literal shit). But it has happened so damn often. I wonder if there is something that changes you, if you get even a little bit successful.

Do you know any devs that kept it real?
I'm not saying that they don't exist, but I can only think of the Binding of Isaac guy. (And I don't follow him, so I'm not »that« sure either)

There's lots of them actually; most of them japanese, I'll give you that.
But the huniepot dev is still great for example.

347.433 subs and 100k views on average of a new video isn't 'hardly anyone'.

Also $1,275 per video on Patreon. To me it's obvious he jumped ship because this is more profitable than game development.

Hush now! Wouldn't want reality to get in the way of the narrative.

Holla Forums is the biggest "good" gaming community. Our memes pass into mainstream.
We just need to have more threads dedicated to finding those rare gems.

I also don't think anything is permanent.
People said TV and comics were permacucked- and now they're hemorrhaging money more than ever to their competitor online or from smaller companies.

You have to keep in mind that there's a million reasons people can change. Maybe greed got to them. Maybe they have a family to take care of. Maybe they got sick of dealing with the fanbase. Maybe they feel that if they compromise for one project they can make enough money to work on another without dealing with that shit.

Don't be scared, if you want to work on a game and have a cool idea, do it.

Worst example I could think of, they've been losing money for several years and things have only gotten worse.

Top cucks.

I literally just said the guy doesn't care about game development because he found an alternative that makes far more money and that's "top cuck"?

Good one.

Very nice

Could both of you stop arguing about retarded e-celebs?

And I thought that he wanted to stay in endchan. I tseems that 1 and a half year of obsession towards attention and drama can mess your head. By becoming a complete asperger

Not in a long time. Last I checked, it was less about Gamergate and more about bitching about Reddit's censorship. I wish v/KiA got more love. Hell, even v/Gamergate getting more love would be nice.

He's an obvious shill even though he is right about Sargon. Pretty obvious from how he's so quick to jump on everyone even people that are saying the same thing.
Broken clocks.

The problem is that voat screwed up both chances to lure in the reddit crowd

this is a stupid post

these people weren't devs who got corrupted, user.

they're con artists who decided being an "indie dev" was an up and coming racket.

actual honest, skilled devs can continue to make games in poverty (unless they're smart enough to write, say, business code as their day job and just dev as a hobby)

Woah, the D&C is strong in this thread.

gofundme.com/adland
I am gonna shill for this for adland since they make good content.

Oh yeah, that's right, not enough shilling was done for that one, and it's been going for like two weeks already
ADLAND CANNOT PUT ITS SERVERS BACK ON WITHOUT HELP
DONATE THERE ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN AFFORD

The original, for the curious.
redpanels.com/118/

Didn't Sargon start offering refunds on kickstarter a month ago?
His shit only had 77 backers anyway, its really fucking tiny compared to most kickstarters.
Also, he isn't really GG related anymore.

People are just being shills, trying to bring eceleb crap back while being mad as soon as you tell them they're shills.
They're revolt idiots, maybe christi junior got bored and decided to "raid" us.

What's the deal with these shills?
Are they all mentally damaged or simply have too much free time on their hands?
This is not normal behavior.

Not everyone that disagrees with you is a shill Val. First guy definitely was, others probably are not.

Why delete this link Holla Forums?manamonger.com/?draft=true#!The-Troubling-Tale-of-Necromancer-The-End/c1fyn/57762c210cf2e26a99884d6a

Gee val
Glad we have you here to explain everything and tell people how to think and what to do

Sheer autism.
In all seriousness, they are buttblasted retards with a twisted sense of ego. They have seen so many people get so much attention from gamergate, came out of nowhere with whatever bullshit they found, and expected to be treated like gods for it. Then, when they were called morons for it, as they should, they went mad with anger, revenge and idiocy.
Basically, they're cunts who consider themselves tremendously important, relevant, strong and genius; can't remember the name of that mental condition, but it makes for insane assholes.

I never claimed that ? Although there are several shills who have been spamming the thread with irrelevant drivel, useless D&C, stupid e-celeb crap and other bullshit.

You're welcome, now go back to twitter.

He did. And half of his backers were family members I think.

Good on him if he did.

Though apparently pointing out why he gave up on the project is he has an audience and a better paying gig as opposed to "no one watches his videos" makes you a shill, a cuck, both, or something else entirely now.

Just "n-no u" from both sides. Classy.

twitter.com/MatanJeda/status/746852870797012992

I saw this in my feed. So apparently some random faggot who does linux/mac ports got really asshurt at people making fun of ioquake3. What ended up happening is that people posted the full exchange where the guy randomly accused people of being GG and blocking fans an then getting salty at people not following him anymore. So now they try to shill for some shitty quake3 port and got so asshurt at people calling them out they called some guy white and doubled down when proven wrong.

Shoo, shoo shills.

ef7e18
Filter and report, that is all

archive.is/80WgY

Now fuck off nappy haired nigger.

You definitely implied that anyone pointing out that Sargon dropped being a gamedev because being a youtuber is easier/more profitable for him is a shill.
Anyways think I'm going to go play vidya till you go to sleep, having a shit day and don't feel like getting into another big argument with you and derailing the thread.

Look at all these dislikes.

It's clear that it received so much dislikes because of women being involved in this.

This and ghostbusters, when will the misogyny end.

I pointed out that giving a shit about worthless eceleb crap is shill tactics, so enjoy your game and kill yourself while you're at it. Thanks.

Following senator armstrong as well, huh ? The guy's cool, but he's a bit too close to the ralph/revolt crowd sadly.

The thing about Patreon, at least in the US, that shit is considered self employment income and has one of the highest tax rates.
It's probably a lot more with taxes in UK since they have a welfare state.

And yeah, just looked on the old kickstarter, he is offering full refunds.

It's still a better paying gig than hoping your game eventually turns up a profit (I know from experience), but I don't have any desire to keep making a mountain of a molehill over the matter.

If the guy's offering refunds and he has a better paying job where he's going to focus his attention to now, that's pretty much the end of that.

>kill yourself
Strongly considering it, just found out I have literal cancer.

Oh shit… I'm really sorry to hear user… Sincerely.
Do you have people to tell about it ?

And the worst part about it is Scott Mosier and Kevin Smith are trying to fund their Chronic Blunt Punch game via Fig.

Comment section archive: archive.is/ezurf

banned for pointing out how derailed Holla Forums gg is? Mark, you had better days

How is digging going. You have new stuff about exelab fuckers?

oh, I see, val and his sjw shill goons derailing still everything here, keep pointing and raging about it.

Hey val, EU sucks, derail on this, nigger.

Anons, if anyone here are a finance expert, review all of the possible violations that FiG and Tim Schafer did regarding their crowdfunding campaign. I don't know much about Burgers' laws regarding financial frauds so it's all up to you to interpret the possible violations. Consult legal experts too for layman's explanation regarding the matter. Just my two cents.

The whole thing is an obvious fraud organization. The whole thing screams enron at this point. The crowdfunding is not approved yet.

Other anti-gay ads never got that much dislikes.

Clearly it's sexism.

user, you knocking on the wrong door. Consider this bread was taken over long time ago by shills, pretending to be anons.

but álso never let it rise.

Thing is, those digs have been made for like around an entire month when fig was a thing during psychonaut 2's funding. Maybe there's still some stuff to find, but it's probable they've covered their tracks for the rest.

Kind of offtopic, but our fighting game general got really cancerous recently with admitted cuckchan posters, people who try to justify the mika/cammy/juri censorship, and people who think SFV is a good fighting game.

At this point, honestly, those people sound more like Holla Forums idiots than even cuckchanners. Or merely newfags who don't realize that even if you lurk shitchan, you're expected to get bullied.

Whole board is hit hard it seems
Constantly template threads and sage as downvotes trying to shit up and derail any thread like halfchan
We need better mods because they keep ignoring reports

There is one juri fag who get asshurt at any mention of censorship that he posts about it on twitter and to cuckchan or makes youtube videos about it.

I saw that too. I keep seeing a ton of people get mad at making fun of a game because it is mean or they think Holla Forums only does it since we nitpick or hate the devs. I saw it in the system shock remake thread where people tried to defend the demo and called anyone complaining a hivemind who likes prehistoric games.

These ones are pretty funny to be honest.

Don't put it all on the mods. These idiots are ID hopping and coming back each time they get banned. They're probably even thinking they're "raiding" Holla Forums or something to make it cooler than what it is.

Videogames are dead. What we can do though is salt the earth so the SJW are denied their victory and the efforts spent to claim it.

Oh, Happy Canada Day misogyterrorists.

No, you burn it all down and then plant again on he ashes.

SFV is okay locally, though. Capcom is being extremely retarded though and it's definitely not worth whatever price they'd ask for it, especially since shit's broke online and sticks still have spotty support. But if you just want an okay local SF that isn't 2, 3, or 4, 5 is okay.

Baiting aside, if I wouldn't like it around here, I would hardly spend this much of my fucking time on Holla Forums. Aside from the occasional sperging out, I enjoy my time here.

The whole Yandev thing comes to mind. Now, I don't care about his game, but from what I've got, there was a poll regarding a certain feature. 11% voted to remove it and Yandev did. I see why people would get upset about that. I heard that the other, the 89% option, was to give the player an option to turn the feature on or off. I haven't seen the poll; Is that true? If so, consider my mind blown. Why would he do such a stupid thing? This is the part I get.

Now here's the one I don't: Why get mad at him for letting Kotaku interview him?
Don't get me wrong, I would have to think twice, too. But I really can't bring myself to think less of him because he chose to. Not knowing what kind of guy Yandev is, I really can't tell whether he would agree with this or not, but here's the thing: For me, the saddest thing that could happen to my game would be it coming out and people not playing it. Not because they don't like it, but because they don't know it even exists. After thousands of hours of work, that would - simply put - break my heart.
It's a bit like I heard the Chinese censor twitter, using what is pretty much shadow-banning. Government-critical people have their tweets deleted, but still see them themselves. That way they are made to believe that no one supports their cause/agrees/gives a shit. It's a way to not only suppress, but break people.

At the end (at least as of today), Kotaku still gets a fuckload of traffic. If they approached me and offered me a chance to expose my game to that amount people, it would be a lie, if I now told you that I wouldn't, at the very least, seriously consider. I simply don't have the means to market my game effectively and something tells me, Yandev hasn't either.

But maybe I'm missing something…

I do, and nothing short of an unexpected death, will be able to stop me. I have the power to not give a shit. (Which seems to be becoming some kind of super-power nowadays, looking at all the SJWs.) I just make a game I want to play. If you like it, have fun, if you don't, play something else. Your taste isn't my problem.

I never claimed this is something exclusive to vidya dev. I cannot recall how often I heard people say or at the very least imply that companies are automatically evil entities for whom you are nothing but walking wallets. Like if it's some sort of natural law that, if you reach a certain size/success, something goes click and you loose all your decency.

It's simply the fear of the unknown. Money and power are two things I really never had in excess, so I really cannot make any predictions as to what's going to happen. On top of that I have a strong desire to be a part of the solution, not the problem (when it comes to the state of the industry by and large). Will I become an anti-consumer asshole? Will I "loose my way" and stop giving a shit about fixing the industry one game at a time and simply focus on the money? Will I fold under the pressure? I'm going to find out one way or another, but I don't think there's anything unusual about the fact that I still think about all this from time to time.

What are you all fighting for?

I am also worried about this. I was hoping it would be simple yuri.

Not really, thanks though. Also don't feel bad or anything, you didn't know and I've said the same to you before.

Yes.
The guy gets over a million hits on his updates and has people like pewdie pie playing them. He doesn't need Kotaku, if this wasn't the case and he was unknown it would be more understandable. This is also someone that said he's normally a regular user here, this isn't a random dev that's mostly ignorant of their bullshit. Plus the Kotaku interview came right after all the shit with the panty inventory system so it felt like a complete slap in the face.

Perhaps the timing was just coincidental but if so you'd expect him to show his face and clarify that for everyone as he's been in every other update thread so his absence says a lot.

I'm ok with Japanese games.

The western industry can burn and die out forever for all I care

I feel like they're going to go to some journo party and get gangraped.

That is what the artist implied.

or it is just you and your sjw shill idiots.

I really want Gravity Rush 2 to actually address the plot and not be shit. It'd be cool to get more lore and not have it be in fucking riddles/make it up at the end because we don't want to tell you it all.

Sage for moving a bit offtopic.

redpanels.com/comics/skepticism-comic.png

If you left Holla Forums in a autistic panic, why are you still here then?

pic related

I'm fighting for muh ethics

Fight to stop censorship. and for lulz

I didn't know that. Then again, his game is what I'd consider YouTuber-Ready (which doesn't automatically make a game bad), so that's hardly surprising now that I think about it.

First I wanted to point out that I'm a regular here, too, and still don't see the problem, but I've been thinking. Before, I could only think of one reason as to why I wouldn't reach out to Kotaku myself and, should they reach out to me, maybe decline.
They are and soon were :^) Gawker Media. I wouldn't put it past them to have a normal interview on the surface then, after editing, release a hit piece because they need to reach some sort of ad revenue/click quota. They are that kind of unethical bastards. That's purely a risk/reward thing.

Now that I thought about it a bit more, I find it harder and harder to justify doing any business with them.
By doing an interview with them, I would directly contribute to the content on their site. By that, I would drive people towards their website, which in return would generate the income they need to keep their shitty business alive. I don't want that; I want them to disappear off the face of the earth.
A lot of people may be using ad-blockers, but not all do. The point still stands.
I could never mention/post the fact that this interview was made. That way the only people who would know about it, were the people who visit Kotaku anyway, and that wouldn't be a problem. Except, not really.
People who usually don't visit Kotaku, would still find out due to third parties spreading the interview using forum posts/social media or by simply searching for information on Google.

It is entirely possible that I'll end up having to do something I'd really rather didn't in the future. It's making me sick. (Although that might just be me having eaten far too many Salt & Vinegar chips today. I fucking love that shit.)

Fuck it. Enough!
That's still ways off and maybe, just maybe, by the time I'm ready to show my game to the public, the tables will have turned far enough. Maybe I'll be able to reach critical mass, get word of mouth going, without having to resort to doing any business with sites like that.
It's time to make gaming great again.

PHIL FISH IS BACK

IT'S HAPPENING

twitter.com/PSVita_US/status/748900106686992384

muh dick

nichegamer.com/2016/06/30/phil-fishs-new-game-is-a-vr-based-tetris-clone/

Bitchin'. Another hole in the reputation racket at Kotaku and Polygon.

I hope they translate Gihren's Greed. I've been itching for that strategy game and my mind sucks at reading moon runes.

maybe now we will get more medabots never ever

Actually got to see gameplay during a Playstation VR demo the other day. Didn't know at the time it was a Phil Fish game, let alone a complete ripoff of video related.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that an unofficial account?

Did anything come from the Cameralady's hack of his company's financial info, links to indiecade and the likes/

She disappeared. I mean the indiecade hack is still out there, and we made progress a bit last year, but right now we best be spreading it to bring awareness of what a shit Phil fish is.

She's still around just less active, might be worth approaching her for advice if you're interested in digging up more on it.
twitter.com/NotCameraLady

What she been doing lately?

I want to fug Erin

The last video on that channel that wasn't just infinite let's plays that nobody watches was 7 months ago and that was just the guy jumping on the bandwagon of politics talking unrelated to GG before realising nobody is watching that one either, last Indie-Fensible was 10 month ago.

Given from their twitter description, I would say so.

pls no

Weird they get $50 a month to make them, so should have a video every two months at least.

patreon.com/ShortFatOtaku

What did I miss here?

Working it seems.

Actually there are two update videos from January and from beginning of June with nothing in between both promising GG/SJW videos by the end of the month. Sooo, they are kinda bullshitting right now.
I mean if they don't have new info or anything it's fine, but when you announce a video "in a week or two" I assume it the production is under way.

I'm at a loss for words but I somehow feel this is relevant. Maybe I'm wrong.

Nope. Not relevant. She yearns to be, but she just isn't.

It's happeningu timo.

SPREAD THIS SHIT
GIVE THEM SUPPORT

[email protected]/* */

Nigga TELL THEM WHAT YOU WANT.

Vita eroge games when?

It seems you guys either haven't even clicked the link or I'm missing something.

What is there to miss?

Yeah well you're nerd. Nerd.

see

Link still works for me.

post cap of content please

Here user, have some lewds to make up for the impending bullying

facebook.com/playasia?ref=bf

If women were smart, they would be men

ETERNAL SUMMER

It appears the German dub for the SUV GamerGate episode is out.

(Vox is a German TV station)

twitter.com/XJR100/status/748954249602691072

This is not the same as . I hope you fags realize this.

So Acid Rain will be digitally replaced by a robot with green blood?

Hope someone gets a recording.

How is digging going anons :^)

Come back Gamergays

I'm a drawfag, not a digger, you fucking faggot.
You're deluded if you actually think there's plenty of anons that dig around here.
Ever since FART fucked shit up, most of 'em packed up and left.

I make OC.

He's a concern troll, ignore.

actually, i think here is nobody digging. These breads are in the last few days the most derailed shit i ever saw.

You're so new it hurts.

And that's where you fail. You should stick with what you have talent in and leave the thinking to someone else.

Damn, that's ice cold, user.

will it be as good as German Spongebob?

you can't never be too sure

this people are worse than cockroaches, they could accidentally survive

is concern troll, is of no important
I am consumer rights advocate and business advocate, I let advertisers know the journos infringement by cronyism and ideological bias and suggest they advertise on consumer friendlier sites . I have no need for massive digs, unless they will lead to illegal activity that will result in charges– then that will be worth it. I wait for happenings, usually via articles, and then alert advertisers. My golden egg is getting evidence of sites using falsified numbers in their clicks to screw over advertisers in fee rates etc.

I play games until happening occur and mainly lurk here enjoying watching shills and d&c attempts repeated as if they would actually work. I enjoy the time and the salt.

yeah, anons, seems the best thing to do. Stop digging into exelab. Nothing to see there!

What do you care? We're all just a bunch of ethics cucks and coopted SJW shills circlejerking in a Reddit hugbox, remember?

i know, just making fun of you guys.

Them surviving requires action on their part, something that the SJWs are incapable of doing. While money may be attempted to be used to buy other people's activeness for the SJW survival, in a balls to the wall scenario, it is pretty much everyone for themselves or their immediate loved ones, making the SJW types shit outta luck.

Many sjws are capable of high violence when unimpeded by public opinion, but what will kill them is punching a stronger man than they, no pratical knowledge for survival and no attention.

Where do find more?

not a clue honestly. This seems to be the only clip being passed around.

They also don't believe in guns either. Sealing with their violence would be easily solved (and it can be justified as self defense).

Where do you usually look for videos on the internet?

*Dealing

If there only was a website for people to upload and watch all kinds of videos.

They probably belive in guns more than you think, they just do not belive you and I should have them.

Vivian has to settle for having sex with retarded lolis.

How did she shoot herself in that video?

SJWs are fine with guns, as long as you only use them to kill straight white people.

Ricochet.

archive.is/7EX3v

I used to think these statements were satire.

The target was too far away and the caliber to low for a ricochet to penetrate the skin.

Man, I wish someone had an archive of that and sent it to the fuckers boss. That would be hilarious.

She tries to make a trick shot off of a truck bumper, which ricochets a perfect 180 degrees to hit her.

This is what gun control advocates actually believe is possible.

Also don't forget the part where she shoots the guy and his dog.

Keep in mind it was written by french people

Guns are good for hunting and self defense. Or taget practice and no, not sjw targets, I do not want to waste time, bullets or money on them.

nigga what

Oh wow. It sure is shilly in here today, did revolt get bored of watching the tumbleweeds?

Today Variloh was sperging out about Sargon on KiA, some revoltard posted the exact same Redpanel edit in this thread and I think yesterday I saw an AMA about revolt.

Now look at all the revolt faggotry here.

This is a lie. That was when I left too, when KiA started being subverted by the "if you want sexy games, go look at porn, retard" white knight fedoras that are typical of plebbit.

No bad methods, only bad targets,

Welcome to XCOM.

I'm not a ballistics expert, user.
I'm just using info laid out by the game.

lol

That's dice roll combat for you

Whether it's from revoltards or not, the comic has some good points, EUtard.

Uhh, folks? KOF14 is being localized by atlus. Just got an email from atlus saying that its going to be at the animeexpo2016 in los angelos. I feel nauseous.

As long as tree house isn't touching it you gotta a 70% chance nothing happens.

I hope you are right, we did find some 4bs at atlus na so I have my doubts.

Atlus localized KoF XIII. It was completely untouched. There is nothing to worry about.

Memes aside, the Sectoid is actually behind half-cover, and the soldier is a rookie/low level, which means there's a base aim of 85%, with a 20% reduction from half cover. The Sectoid likely has the exact same chance to hit.

Soldiers and ayys periodically pop out of cover to sweep the battlefield, in that picture they just happened to do it at the same time.

You're so slow I might need to wait a few posts before I attach a slowpoke picture.
Quit sucking so many dicks and you'll feel better.

She's just trying to shill their game, isn't she? Even Tales of Borderlands lacks any "nuance" or "subversiveness".

Wow that's new level of pathethic.

I haven't been around for a while(a year or so).
Why are you guys depressed?

I just wanted to let you know that your plan to ruin Asano for me didn't work.

Because I've lost control of my life.

On the brighter news Gawker went Bankrupt in case you missed that.

Oh, you know. Artistic crisis. Unemployment. Crippling depression. The usual shit a degenerate NEET whines about.

How's it going user? Need to be filled in on the happenings that went on while you were away?

All of this could be true for you as well since you won't stop being a name fag for no reason..

Not being adult's only, man baby's crying about the sjw, grow up.

I did not know who waz localizing. I thought they did it in house. And if they are showing it in one of the cancer cons, expect journos to attempt to shame them into censoring. Thats what makes me nauseous.

Thought it was something #gg related.
I feel your pain.
Was there something really funny? I know about gawker.

Please tell me it's THAT kind of comic and that there will be fugging.

Don't you think that picture is a bit… biased?

I think we're more grumpy than depressed

Poor Hat

They're going to bitch and moan and try to shame them regardless. SNK seems eager to fly in their faces with some of the promotional material they've released so I don't think they'll cave

You are right, the fairness/cheating line is still too thick in the liberal virtues. Same with the liberty/opression one.

I hope you are right. And poor hat indeed. Poor all non shitty canadians.

Nice. This is great. That's the official PS Vita account. Just bought a Vita too.

Is it?

Just filter him if it bugs you that much.

You probably heard of all the major drama like Alison Rapp, Shufflegate and all the best shit because the big happenings tend to spill out a lot.

You're replying to a faggot attempting to bait Val. Notice that he keeps responding to one post seperately. I think he thinks posting count matters here.

That was meant to be a question. I don't know if it is.

That's because I was reading the thread from top to bottom. I can't be on this thread 24/7.

Sage for possible offtopic, but someone on twitter claimed Kotaku was advocating piracy by making an article about Dolphin 5.0.

archive.is/3Uue9

Why not?

Info on this please. I may have heard of it but the name eludes me at the moment.

Now this is interesting.

Yeah, that shit was just crazy. People like her husband legitimately scare me. How can a man sink that low?
Not sure, refresh my memory, user.

I like it

They always advocate for piracy whenever something crops up.
They're fucking retards.

I recall either them or polygon were telling people to download the leaked Game of Thrones episodes a while back.

It's good advance. Val got doxxed because he was an attention whore and has used the same name for six years. Maybe if went user more he wouldn't have been such a target, but then he couldn't get all that attention every everyone else with his contrarian opinions.

*doxed

Dunno, ask him, burch, sweden and an unplesant chunk of liberal north america and europe.

When do the bankruptcy proceedings start?

As far as I know, it was a pro MtG player who was counting cards as he shuffled. I don't have the archive handy, sorry.

No, its flanked by that soldier so its not getting any bonuses from cover.

I think they ment that paper mario "Its talking about me despite nintendo saying its about watergate" thing.

It's when Zoe Quinn thought a watergate reference was a Gamergate Reference in the new Paper mario game. Many of the sites were outraging over nothing.

By not having enough of a backbone to question feminazi/SJW propaganda. I mean I don't really care about Rapp being a whore, but pretending like that's a normal healthy relationship, and then being shamed into pimping yourself out by your wife is some pretty fucked up shit. Honestly, I don't care if they want to be weirdos, but the level of entitlement that required to expect people and their fucking employer to respect that, let alone one like Nintendo, is insane.

There's a part in the new Paper Mario game with a group of five Toads called "The Five Fun Guys" (fungi, get it?) and also a part where one Toad is complaining about his misdeeds being exposed as "Shufflegate" in the press. LW #1 conflated the two into one thing and went around saying that Nintendo was "twisting her suffering into a joke."

Does anyone think Nintendo will actually change the scene? I think they won't actually, and maybe that will increase how alienated SJWs feel from the industry.

Goddamn that looks horrible

It was a rhetoric question, user.

Yeah, I remember seeing that bit during e3. I just thought it was really weird to put watergate references in a mario game, but maybe that's what normalfags like now.

Lel, what a cunt.
Btw. whatever happened to her boyfriend?

She seems like a genuine psyhcopath tbqh.

Maybe. But they probably would have just changed it silently if they did instead of saying its about watergate. They will probably make it more blatant instead.

I mean, I was sure it was also similar to the real thing: archive.is/KkLCh
But yes, Watergate reference in Mario and retards sperged.

Isn't the game already out? A little late for that.

You're just not progressive enough to understand.

Hes a cuck, and I do not feel sorry for him when the enevitable dicvorce drives him to suicide.

Not only that, but her twatter posse and a bunch of e-celebs were sperging out hard and a bunch of articles got published about the whole drama. Nintendo even had to release an official statement.

When he kills himself I'll only be sorry that he managed to reproduce.

The ingame context is that the toads were hustling you by pretending that another toad had the item you wanted (said toads were all identical with the exception of one with a crease). You expose them by painting (the gimmick of the game) the creased toad who is always given the item and the main toad freaks out.

I hope the guy in the article never reproduced. Open relationships are shit anyways, bender put it best: love is needy, love is greedy. If you have bo will to covet, its not love, it may as well be a gay and his slut friend.

Color Splash doesn't come out until November.

People like that shouldn't be allowed to raise kids.

People like that shouldn't be allowed to live.

We need them alive as examples of what not to do. Cages when not activly being cucked should suffice.

Indeed.

Honestly I just feel bad for Jake. That girl broke him.

The plebcomic edit is better: plebcomics.tumblr.com/post/146728210623/lets-talk-about-the-reality-here-lady

I love pleb

There have always been pathetic cuckolds in the world, the difference is they used to be objects of scorn and ridicule instead of held up as some sort of feminist nu-male paragon.
Given that no woman, even the feminists who demanded they do this to themselves, can bear to have sex with these "men," I can only hope this trend is short-lived.

Why are liberals so utterly incapable off producing anything creative

He's not into men, but he likes boys? didnt Rapp write about pedo shit?

She's not a liberal
she's a tranny

You know, it's ironic someone like him welcoming the refugees when they would just beat the shit out of him, rape him and then cut his throat out of their religious belief and culture. And even if he deserves it it would be a shame it happens to him.

Did the author mean to make their self-insert look like a retard when xe said this?

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

It's suicide, he isn't happy, wants to end it and willing to drag down everyone with them.

He's being ironic, user. God, it's like you don't know how to be cool.

No shit

There are better ways to do genocidal suicides. Maybe do a Hatred and blow up a nuclear reactor?

But doesn't this only go one way?
If a married man is going around fucking every woman under the sun, he's a fucking scumbag.
Yet if a woman does it, it's exerting her right to independence (even if she is a legal dependent).

I don't get how people are this dumb.

For fuck's sake. There was a time we raped savages and spread our seed all over the world while conquering savage lands. Did all the good rapist genes go to the filthy monkeys?

Supposedly, "open marriage" means "both parties get to fuck anyone they feel like". Which in a way is fine if, indeed, they're both fine with the idea.
However, many women tend to use cheating as a tool to enact "revenge" upon the husband, thus detaching any kind of guilt about it, namely "it's his fault, he doesn't love me the right way, I had no solution but to fuck another man !"
Many men do the same thing, though, to be fair

My mom says I'm cool.

All I can really say is that normalfags are fucking retarded when it comes to women. Helen of Troy ring a bell?

Or the memeteor.

I thought men just do it because there is not much emotion involved on it, at least the fast relieving fucks.

Pleb is awesome. I want to say can we comission a comic from pleb someday?
Also, the entire victimhood industry in a nutshell.
plebcomics.tumblr.com/post/146286105793/been-sitting-on-this-comic-for-a-bit-now-since-i

I imgine rapefugees have standards

No, they don't.

Or at least they will rape him just to make a point or something.

Nah, nigger. With feminists there is a clear understanding that only women are allowed to fuck around. Too lazy to look for the articles, but there were several.

Not always. Some do it only for themselves, ignoring even the existence of their wife when they do it; some do it at the expense of their wife, namely, they're using the mistress as projection for something they can't ask from the wife -be it a weird fetish, compensation for something, a different power structure…
Men's adulterous acts can be about themselves, or about the wife; women's is always in some ways about the husband.

This isn't about feminism. Women don't need to depend on feminism's opinion of women to function like women (whatever "functioning like women" means).

Well, you can't ask to be pegged to someone who can use it against it, specially if they have children.

Othello. Read it. Men are retards in fiction for women.

And remember, there arw men who force their wives to cuck them so they can be good feminists too. Its disgusting.

Still channeling as hard as I can for the memeteor

When does the memeteor come? System Shock is deader then dead and so are most of my favorite series.

It's not a marriage then, you cucked idiot.

Thats not how the word works. And I am summoning smugfrog swarm.

If you define marriage by tax benefits, then it counts.

It must already be on its way. Only a matter of time now.

I need a picture of the ending of Live A Live. The one where you end all of existence.

If the libs really wanted to destroy the nuclear family fast, they should end marrige tax benefits. Though only for hetros or the gays and lesbians would riot.

There's no place in the world where marriage isn't supposed to be sexually exclusive.

Change your Twitter Passwords.

I just got "locked out" of twitter and had to reset mine due to "suspicious activity."

Maybe it's just someone reporting me for RTing anti jihad shit.
Maybe I was locked out for wrong think by Twitter staff.

In any case, keep an eye on it.

Google does that when you use IPs in different locations.

Speaking of twitter, I wonder how ugh bot is doing?

What?

Art imitates life.

Both imitate, influence and reflect each other to degrees

Tell that to the crazy liberals here in the US.

What?

It will lock you out of your g-mail if you travel across country and try to log-in at your uncle's house or something. You have to tell it to send you a phone call, text or e-mail to an alternate e-mail connected to your Google account to get unlocked.

Wasn't sexual exclusivity not expected of the man in a number of past civilizations?

Ahh. Ok then.

It's feminist bullshit that's been trying to undermine marriage since the 70's. Even most queers don't view it like that. Val needs to put down the koolaid, he's embarrassing.

Didn't happen to me when I logged in different countries. It justs tells you that someone logged in.

Swingers have been a pretty big thing for decades as well and most of them don't have the feminist aspect.

Somehow fucked up my spoiler tag, deleted my post out of shame
also stop replying to ad3fe7, he's been shilling in this thread since it's started

Swinger couples are crazy.

Read the Three Kingdoms, you pansy.

Also what in the fuck is this?

I just dealt with this yesterday, it might be new.

What ? I use [ spoiler ] because I find it more practical, I haven't copypasted jackshit you faggot. Literally haven't visited this trash place since the gg exodus except for /gif/, because 8/gif/ is pretty much ded

Ctrl + S
It's right there in the reply box.

… I know you cuck. I used just that and yet somehow it still didn't work.
I use [ spoiler ] because it allows for magic like this : here, I'll do something fun for you

(checked)

Val deleted that gay ass post.

I'm plaything through Dual Destinies now and the text speed is laughably slow compared to prior Ace Attorney games.
Since the player controls how long it stays on screen, why would they not let me display it faster if I so choose?
I'm going to fucking die of old age before I even get to cross-examine the first witness.

Swinging isn't the same as "seeing other people" behind your partner's back. Both couples usually meet up and do it together. The point of this feminist bullshit, is the woman is allowed to go out and fuck whoever she wants when she wants and the guy is supposed to accept that.

If I recall, that's been the case in all ace attorney games the first time you play. Basically, if you're going through a mission for the first time, all text is slow as fuck, but once you replay them you can skip it as fast as you want.

I just beat that the other day, and it feels like the text speed might be linked to the animations, but that's just my uneducated opinion

Never said it was the same thing, just pointing out that the notion of a lack of sexual exclusivity isn't something that only feminism pushes.

It's not a good comparison. If you're swingers, you do it together. Next, you'll be saying threesomes validate this beta male bullshit.

Seems like they actually stole the election in Austria and they're having a do-over.

I know they stole it, but having a do over I din not expect. They had a higher than the pop number for the turnout. Democrats are monsters.

Its a counter-example whether its the same thing or not.

Are you learning Japanese, user?

You are replying to a shill user.

Who car-
God fucking damnit.
This piece of shit actually works in the industry now?

Welp that explains the absolutely shitty weightless animations.

This faggot's a massive hypocrite for those not in the know. If you've ever stumbled on FemPyro GMod porn he's probably the one who made it. Of course he went and virtue signaled about soggy knees the moment GamerGate happened.

Spread his porn to his circles. Make him have to beg for shit pay to stay.

Yes, Val, everyone that disagrees with you saying that both parties fucking whoever they want does not constitute a marriage on fucking Holla Forums is a shill. The only one shilling contrarian SJW bullshit on this thread is you.

*does constitute a marriage

I never said this you autist:

You're arguing semantics that doesn't even apply to what I said.

and you are proabaly better off learning mandarin then japanese. Would help with job prospects.

see

That shit's called moonrunes for a reason, user. I still keep trying though, but it's hell for my dyslexic ass.

I was referring to the legal definition of marriage, autist cuck defender.

Its like you're a parody of a Holla Forumsack.

If it makes you feel any better, at least when it comes to kanji, even native speakers struggle

He isn't. He's a shill. That's the point. Stop replying to him. He's being disingenuous on purpose to shit up the threads, and then will complain in the next ones that those threads are useless and constantly get derailed and whatever else.
Stop biting user.

Is this Val samefagging? I swore he did it in a previous thread as well.

Its why their text programs have some assisting stuff to them. Hell even my japanese keyboard on my phone has an auto kanji function.

You've called me a shill one too many times in past threads for me to listen to you on this.

Nigga I already know too many languages, French, English, Spanish and a bit of Russian my mother tried to teach me.

Can't really get into the mind of learning another one.

Val's always trigger-happy when it comes to "m-muh shills".
Just ignore 'em.

Maybe stop being an idiot who acts and talks like one then.
Also simply look at his ID in the thread, he has done nothing but shit it up. Be your own man.

Difference is, none of those languages will let you enjoy all the hentai you like.
Well French will help you enjoy quite a fair amount of lewd

That helps very little when my brain randomly decides to shift around the kanji in my memory for no goddamn reason.

As much as I am not fan of Val, I gotta agree with him on this one. Just let it go, user.

Val pushes SJW/socialist shit in this thread and has the balls to call out other people as shills? On what fucking planet were the shills on Holla Forums the ones against leftypol type faggotry and not the people that agree with you on your opinions ? I'm bisexual, and I'm calling you a faggot. That's how bad you are.

Also you shit up threads by namefagging. It's not hard to stop.

You namefag in this thread when you're a nobody as far as I can tell, cry about someone calling an SJW a liberal, and then you think multiple people finding you annoying is a conspiracy.

It's Quebec French so French lewd sometimes sound too hilarious for me to fap to.

inb4 >(7)

I'm gonna go take a walk before my urge to an-hero goes out of control.
Don't burn the place down while I'm away.

You're a cheeky cunt, i'll give you that..

>(8)

BURN IT DOWN
archive.is/hnrq1

(CURRENT NUMBER)

Oh for fuck's sake.

See Please keep up.

WTF is this website? Is this supposed to be for teachers?

>Citizen
Totally not digging and recycling natsoc nazi propaganda. Nosiree.

Also, slayer guy on guns
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/30/slayers-tom-araya-guns-allow-defend-country/

Yes, professors of memeology specifically

So my propaganda stint is confirmed.

It's part of the larger DIGRA level schenanigans that have been going on for quite sometime. That's certain.

I was mocking it for recycling nazi propaganda. Its also recycling communist propaganda too. Npr I have heard of before, and nothing good about them.

It's a public radio station, but unfortunately its been taken over by corporate and political interests. Shows like Cartalk were some of the only good programs as is the country program.

hey val, EU sucks. Derail on it, nigger.

Even worse, The bullet does two 90 degree turns before coming back to hit her. It's like the universe is trying to kill her in the most subtle way possible without god catching on.

Is that what they are trying to rebrand walking simulator to?

Well maybe if she wasn't a fucking degenerate, the universe wouldn't be trying to kill her at every turn.

Reverse Revolver Ocelot.

Im from canada, so I can understand Why I only heard of them

These fucks do not understand what emapthy is or they would have never, NEVER generalized gamers the way they did. What they want is sympathy, but dont deserve it.

Current Happenings gets updated more irregularly now and the most recent update hasn't been merged into the main CH page yet, but if you want to see the most recent update that isn't merged yet here's a link:

gitgud.io/Magitarp/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

And this is the actual CH, but it doesn't have the most recent update:

It's just a way to condition people how to feel about things and what opinions to value. It's to further the use of games as a propaganda tool.

Why did mark make Holla Forums a nsfw board again, I guess no longer having to spoiler lewds is noce though.

Boycott this game, it's a sjw one.

Boycott your life!

KiA is nearing 70,000 subscribers, while /gghq/ went from the top 3 Holla Forums forums to…. I dunno, 27th?

It's okay to be mad. Getting mad is healthy. it's your mind's way of telling youi something is wrong, and you need to do something about it.

Solution #1: Everyone migrates to the GG General thread on Holla Forums, always scroll past the OP sticky filled with text no one ever reads, and post cropped hentai and furry pics to feel what it's like to be part of a small isolated community, while looking down upon others who are actually changing minds.

Solution #2: …

I have a image for you.

Eat my ass kelly

I think that /gghq/ would make a good digging board due to low traffic.

/8diamonds/ is our digging board, they allow doxing too which Cole is a pussy about.

This is some awfully blatant shilling.

B^Uckley-tier edit, my man, kill yourself

Indeed, they're all over KIA too. I thought that was their antimatter or something.

fuck off shill

holy shit

Why behave as wretchedly as the anti-gamers?
You see this is the type of shit that says to normalfags that "hurr durr they just as bad as the others."
While gamers will never have a good reputation, that does not preclude gamers for exposing why the antigamers should have an even WORSE reputation.

Author is Asha Richardson
LinkedIn archive.is/U5cUM

Youth Radio / Youth Media International has a Mobile Action Lab
archive.is/QUw8b

Youth Media International has worked with Context Optional, a social marketing company
prnewswire.com/news-releases/youth-media-international-and-context-optional-announce-stop-me-from-spending-facebook-application-80796592.html

Youth Media International has worked with Dreamworks in 2002 to promote the movie Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron
dreamworks.com/spirit/education_pack/Spirit_Worksheets.pdf

Youth Media International produced classroom activities about Mark Twain. The project was funded by General Motors.
pbs.org/marktwain/learnmore/activities_powerful.html

Youth Radio promoted genderfluidity
archive.is/NAxmh

Transforming Hollywood
transforminghollywood.tft.ucla.edu/conference/panel-3-through-any-media-necessary-activism-in-a-diy-culture/ archive.is/NAxmh
Panel 3: By Any Media Necessary: Activism in a DIY Culture
Panelists
* Marya Bangee - Community Organizer, One LA
* Megan M. Boler - Professor and Associate Chair, Department of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Social Justice Education OISE/University of Toronto
* Erick Huerta - Immigrant’s rights activist
* Jonathan McIntosh - Pop Culture Hacker and Transformative Storyteller
* Sangita Shresthova (Moderator) - Research Director of Media Activism & Participatory Politics (MAPP) project, USC Annenberg School of Communications and Journalism
* Elisabeth Soep - Research Director and Senior Producer, Youth Radio-Youth Media International

Youth Radio 2014 990
990s.foundationcenter.org/990_pdf_archive/943/943180825/943180825_201412_990.pdf
$5m in assets

Desribes itself as a "social enterprise media company"

$1.4m expenses in media production
Youth Radio's social enterprise media company YMI partners professional journalists with low-income youth to produce Peabody Award-winning journalism that reaches audiences in the tens of millions each year. Youth Radio distributes digital and broadcast content through outlets like the Huffington Post, National Geographic, Good Magazine, Boingboing, PBS, a range of local public radio stations and NPR (YR is their official youth desk). We run several news desks to produce high-impact content on a range of issues including youth employment, juvenile justice, education and science. Youth Radio's media assets have won more than 60 of journalism's most prestigious awards, including two George Foster Peabody Awards, four Edward R. Murrow Awards, Alfred I. Dupont-Columbia award, and recognition from the White House in 2012.
$930k expenses in digital education

(1) Frank Martin - Chair
(2) Rosa terrazas - Vice President
(3) Seth Hamalian - Treasurer
(4) Christopher Shearer - Secretary
(5) Mark Bauman
(6) Steve Fainaru
(7) Emily Goligoski
(8) Kevin Guillory
(9) Julie Jensen
(10) Lori Kaplan
(11) Maria Martin
(12) Henning Mathew
(13) Arnold Perkins
(14) Gary Rydstrom
(15) Julius Toledo
(16) Teri Yeager
(17) Ellin O'Leary - President

Erik Sakamoto is principal officer

Hey Burgers, it's July 1 today at your time, so if you have time, pay respects to those who died on the bloodiest day in World War 1, the Battle of the Somme.

Meanwhile in Korea…

A fucking nobody 17 years old girl 'Pro Gamer' accused for cheating at nobody cares shit small as fuck Overwatch competition event preliminary match.
The other player made an objection that she cheated while they matching. And yeah, he was a dude and accused one was girl. Then the fucking media starting to claiming this is misogyny. You know, Blizzard is the new country religion in Korea and not playing Overwatch or having even slighthly negative opinion against Blizzard can bury you by society. Accused for cheating in pro e-sports competition scene is fucking daily basis in here but somehow this ride the hitpiece media propaganda wave.

Somehow the fucking whole country started to screaming misogyny and heavily blaming the guy who accused, saying he's misogynist and need to be banned from e-sport. And few days ago Blizzard reviewed the case and conmfirmed she didn't cheated. Don't ask me, I don't play Overwatch.

After the blizzard confirmation, shit just got real. Now the whole e-sport team which the guy who accused her for cheating belong has been oficially dismantled due to fucking shitstorm aftermath. And the guy has been semi-banned from all e-sport scene. Because they accused a innocent girl and that's unspeakable evil crime in Korea. A fucking reverse witch burning has begun. Even the girl and the represent member from the opposite team she belongs said this is too much and stop criticizing the guy but the ignorant mass don't listen. The girl's team already made opinion that this is just ordinary cheating accuse and nothing bad was related. But their announcement made the problem worse, now the people worshipping the girl as the new saint Jesus!

The whole internet treating the guy like as he done some mass-murder and the accused girl became the new martyress Jesus icon of gaming and the 21st century's digital Jeanne d'Arc. There's new cult worshipping her already. Kinda like the way Acid Man loves Asuka, except not wanting to fug, because that's misogyny. Worshipping her marvelous godlike gaming skills and admiring that she accused for she was too good. The whole internet thinks he accused her because she was a woman, and that seems enough crime to be burried from the society and doxed on the internet.

You know what, even the fucking Blizzard artist made special art present for the poor innocent Jeanne d'Arc girl. And yeah, her main character is fucking Zarya and she used the character in the match she accused. I ain't fucking joking. Her nickname was '게구리 (Frog)'.

I attach the commemoration art from the Blizzard artist and the video compilation of fucking cancerous neckbeards and dyed haired forein hipsters at YouTube covering this story. Beware, it's cancerous as fuck. Bellow is the jewtube link for better resolution but I advice you to not give any more view count to the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=1WE9kRw11k0

I fucking don't want to live in this country anymore. It seems now the fucking everything I saw and hear at least partially related with Feminism or gender-war. This country is deeply infected by the cancerous ideology and now people just won't stop connecting everything with misogyny and women's right. How does it even related with misogyny anyway. It happened like literally 9000 times before, except this time it was a girl who accused. I don't fucking get it and I'm just a evil lone misogynist according to the internet.

The fucking insanity, it's madness. And it's intensifying everyday.
Watch out, this can be your society's future. Millions of white knights on the internet worshipping the new digital age's Jeanne d'Arc and witch burning the evil misogynist man for dare accusing the holy innocent girl for cheating in video game.

It's ok to be mad. However, it's not ok to be a misguided fool believing that the gaming journos are dindu nuffins and that attacking them did nothing.
As we have discovered by digging DiGRA and by analyzing publications like "The Hegemony of Play", there is a clear modus operandi used by a certain group of people, and one of the steps involved in the push of "diverse" games instead of "good" games required the gaming media pushing the idea of "diversity" in games, while pushing their own people. As in, pushing indie darlings from their own think tanks and manufacturing events like "The Twine Revolution".

Now, I'd like some proactivity, though. Most of the people in these threads waiting for happenings forgot that we must be the happening we want in our world.

I love how even if you accept this was a sexist incident, it still has no fucking relevance to american or western gaming culture seeing as this entirely involved koreans in korea.

It's the ralph shill.

It's actually the first time in months I've seem them like this, most of the time they've vanished.

I'm trying to do meatspace

more you fags need to do it too if you want shit to happen

Publically instigate

I'm guessing you know nothing about what happened with Melissa DeTora and the accusations in a Magic: The Gathering tournament.

We gotta dig deeper, the flies have been drawn out.

Wrong archive link for Transforming Hollywood, try this one. archive.is/5jMx4

Video: vimeo.com/64410577 (haven't watched it)

And the reason for the meeting: "A recent survey released by the MacArthur Foundation…"

We need to make our own happenings again, remember the activity after we doxed Zoe and hacked Phil Fish's company, gamergate needs to go back to those black hat methods.

There's almost a zero percent chance a bluet would ricochet like that. especially when it hits old rusted iron.

I played a bit of it. it's shit. Weird face animations, crappy shadow effects and a boring-ass story.

Pretty sure with how the story goes, I think fate is trying to screw her over.

What? Do I not understand you or do you not understand me? Also cuck really has become a meaningless word these days.

It's as meaningful as sjw or feminist.

When 12 year olds are using it, not really.

12 year olds use sjw too.

Cuck is just "person I don't like" now instead of someone like anthony burch.

At least SJW at it's vaguest means more left politically than me.

That's how I feel everyday. I see news at the morning, and feels like I'm in like wrong time or wrong place that I shouldn't be and does not belong.
Everyone acts like mad men, and they worshipping something that should not be worshipped, advocating thing that can't be justified, and the every hot topics from the society are out of focus and does not make any senses. And the media making unbelievably stupud articles that shouldn't be allowed every day and people falls for it.

I don't know why I'm here and why I was born. I don't know what's going on and what will happen at all. The real crimes, illegalities and corruptions that should be hot topic gets burried pretty fast. And shit nodoby would care becomes the new sensation, with distored facts and lies.

Am I live in the wrong country? I don't know who's the mad one them or me. Should I follow the mass and become the mad one just like them? Following nothing but 'Popular' opinions that makes you feel safe, comfort, and belongs in 'mass'?

I ask myself everyday, "Why, just why"? I still don't know and probably never know.

Matter does not ricochette the same as light.

No suprise. If she wants to get them to listen, she should boycott, but probably cant or risk damaging her own rep and finances. Its a shame. She probably could not even extend a hand without the media cutting it off then yelling at and blaming the guy.

Oh, South Korea blaming men again for the incompetence of a female gamer because sexism and misogyny. Not surprised, AT ALL.

Do you think that a case of clearly sexist behavior related to a female player in a game is an isolated case? Don't you see that South Korea is giving a precedent about sexist behavior in competitive games, where accusing a female player of cheating will ban you from competitive gaming?

No, author, telling you why you're full of shit is not "silencing" you.

Of fucking course they're not listening and trying to make her into some kind of martyr because some dude acted salty as fuck about her performance. Most people stateside are like "oh, she proved them wrong? Good," and that was it, but of course the gender warriors are trying to make it a bigger thing as "proof the gaming industry is misogynist."

Want to go with me and live in columbia? At least they have the courtesy to shoty you from the fron over stabbing you in the back then blaming you for getting stabbed.

The guy was a pussy who said that if she could prove that she wasn't cheating he'd quit the sport. She went on stage and performed on the computer they set up for her for the competition and still dominated. I'll give respect where its due in this case, though the media has gone insane over it.

She has honor, he and the media can eat shit.

I am still so fucking pissed at how the media held up this blatantly lying bastard as some oppressed woman.

wat
I ain't no millionaire and living in that place would feel like playing Max Payne 3 with hardest difficultiy to me.

I am only throwing out suggestions, and mexico is not a good one. 2nd world countries seem like the safest and free places in the world right now.

Putin plz.

I dont see any second world nations trying to make their current populations extinct by allowing in millions of 3rd world county invaders and then allowing the invaders to be above the laws and punishing anyone who says otherwise or who wants to be able to defend themselves. And russia is closer to being a 1st world than second. The only other option is switzerland, but I imagine the way to become a swiss citizen is very lengthy and difficult.

Are you live in somilia?

That's because 3rd world country people does not wants to go 2nd world.
2nd world countries are corrupted just as 1st world countries, if not worse.

random internet squabble blown into a huge gender war
fucking pathetic

twitter.com/stillgray/status/749039621082718208

Marvel does it again.

Why is "I skipped my grandmas funeral to play mario 3" in there?

Holy shit, Bob, shut the fuck up.

Marvel literally LITERALLY went bankrupt doing this shit. Disney's buyout saved them from shutting down.

Now that Disney is making bigajillions by making Marvel films, the comic book side are free to make THE SHITTEST COMICS YOU'VE EVER SEEN, knowing that they don't have to sell. Because the films are paying the bills now.

It's a sad, sad day when the Editor-In-Chief calls a meeting of all Marvel writers and says "Our comics don't have to make money anymore. We're good. So… just make any shit you like."

A reminder the ceo of marvel I think donated to trumps veteran thing, and yet they will never abandon marvel.

Is this true?

Goddamn they have creative freedom and just make retarded trump jokes.

Make an edit with the current logo. The 90s comics had a little bit of effort put into them.

naa current logo looks gay

Fugg

>he will never ever get those ads back

I've been away from GG related things for a year (no internet at house), but just got a smartphone and I've been catching up on "happenings".

I am dissapoint. What happened to not touching the poop? So LW jumps the shark again, LW2 can't into PC, tortilla doesn't know how to shot web, and all of this is the same non-happening shit that all of post-SPJ GG seems to comprise of.

KiA is a Milo circlejerk. #gamergate is a mess of Trumpbart shitposting, Cernobitch thinking he's people, and Ralph still existing.

Add to that the DiGRA TFH autism, Val, and board bickering bullshit.

WTF happened to actual FACTual digging? What happened to the focus on ethics?

Yes guise, what happened?
I'm not going to suggest a target, or start something then post here. I'm just gonna ask what happened.

It's all good fam
twitter.com/oliverbcampbell/status/748799968278827009

It used to be about the music and we just lost our way. Guess it's time to pack it in.

Wut

Can You Hear the Gamers Sing?

I hope all this new b8 brings up IA again at some point, so we can come full circle.

Can't you see how focused this bread is? They all digging stuff up about exe.Lab people

since the last 3 days anons are digi[JUST JOKING]

it's just the sjw shills showing face, bread morphed into a shitshow. Prise EU cuck val for his socjus BS or you are a shill too.

IA here, holy shit

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO OUR GLORIOUS LEADER JIM?

Read the Deepfreeze updates.

deepfreeze.it/

Read BoogiepopRobins's COIs in the past year, they retired but there's still plenty since then.

pastebin.com/dRYg8v95

Read the stuff found by Maximus_Honkmus, though come to think of it he should probably have a master pastebin in addition to submitting to Deepfreeze, I don't know how to easily find them all:

twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus

Here's another recent one:

pastebin.com/NmfRQDmm

Watch this video on FIG:

Read CH and skim/search for the COIs:

gitgud.io/Magitarp/gamergateop/blob/master/Current-Happenings/README.md

There's been a massive amount of stuff in the paste year, but there isn't a new ethical breach every day. So search for the important stuff, such as by reading the resources like Deepfreeze that compile it.

TY for the snickers. I feel better now.

Fair enough, but I think it's unwise to walk into a room and start talking like I know shit. Better to ask first.

But maybe my absence gives me fresh perspective. I think we need to promote voices that actually represent gamers in order to replace shutupwesley and byefelicia. What if we got Grummz on Colbert?

This is what you were building to all this time.

Pathetic.

Next time, have the balls to just come out and say "I HAVE AN IDEA, AND YOU SHOULD ALL DO IT. DON'T ASK ME FOR A REASON WHY I'M MORE QUALIFIED, AND I WON'T MAKE ONE UP."

fgt

SO
FUCKING
TRUE

Have you learned nothing over the past two years?

Nigger hes full SJW cuck

He just had Deray on & got cucked by him

squeak squeak

Or better yet when he shilled for gun control

I Fuck the fucking rebel or Fox news is better then fucking Colbert idiot

I legit can't think of anything

Especially in wake of the democrats wanting to censor Conservative sites & shit

That, and there wpuld be no salt or sjw chimpout since grummz is a noone to sjws. You would be better getting him to invite trump if you wanted salt.

You know what? I'm sure that even if she cheated Blizz wouldn't have confirmed it.

Videogames should just die now, there's nothing good that can come out of the industry anymore.

She didn't cheat. She performed on stage in the next competition on a computer they setup for her just to fully prove that she wasn't cheating. This is a case of the media getting a hold of the story and making someone out to be a poor oppressed victim when she's actually a woman that just went out and proved that she was a strong competitor instead of screaming oppression. They constructed that narrative on their own.

What bugs me is that people who are actually gud get accused of cheating all the damn time, and NOW it's being reported on because muhsoggyknees.

Yeah, seriously, good for her proving her haters wrong, and shame on the media trying to make her out as a fragile snowflake. Seriously, we've got an example of a woman proving that she can play with the best players in her country and hold her own, and the offendatrons aren't celebrating that, despite saying they wish they had more female pros to look up to. No, instead, they whine about "misogyny" because a couple dudes got salty as fuck and ragequit the scene when it turned out she was legit.

Of course they did, the only thing they do lately is construct outrage since they can't get it naturally anymore or what they can get is now so batshit insane that it wouldn't be good for them to publicize it.

Yeah, getting upset at the media's handling of this is fully justifiable. Its important to realize that none of this is on her though, if anything they've just made things more difficult on her.

I don't care about Colbert. His audience makes a good target to get the facts straight with.

And yes, the thinly veiled gatesgate cancer is autism, IA was right about everything, and I'd hardly call 1 post "building up.'

If that Zarya player was a guy, none of this would ever have happened.
I hate that journos and progressives keep doing this shit. It's like they want a gender war.
Oh wait.
They do.
Why can't women just be like the guys? You know, this shit isn't a big deal. It happens all the time.

Scarlett, when she was at her peak, won a few tournaments. She was celebrated as one of the few foreigners(non-koreans) who actually stumped the gooks in major SC2 tournaments. Sure, there were some comments about her being a tranny. Sure, she got harassment for having a dick but nobody focused on that. They fucking celebrated her merits.

Fast-forward to now, here we have a real-life D.va owning faggots. A really good player in a really good team. She got some heat and suddenly the Media comes out of the woodwork and makes her look like a perpetual victim when she's not. She's a competent player who held her own. She just got some flak from haters. That happens to everyone.

I hate it all. These guys are a bunch of zealots who want a gender war.
I can't wait when Political Correctness comes tumbling down. When women aren't treated like fragile little girls that need protecting and when men didn't get demonized for having the audacity to talk shit.

I just wanted to play video games.

dis-fucking-carded

He still won't shut the fuck up bout GG the fuck you on?

Just ignore him, its been two years and he still does not understand how editing segments works in the media and thinks that investigating connections for a group that had Leigh Alexander and Chelsea doing speeches back in 2011 is just autism. I really can't tell if he's a shill or a retard but either way he should just be ignored.

Yeah, right. Blizz is fucking shit and the thing mattered to them was not whether is she cheated or not. It's because her gender, that's all.
The companies, the industry. the mass, they're all fucking corrupted and mad.

Pretty much.

I guarantee that this kind of shit happens every day in Korean e-sport industry. And yeah, that bugged me too. Most of times it doesn't get any news at all.

Most of her 'haters' wasn't even misogynists, because I saw their reaction. They just hates cheaters to deaht, that's all.
But the media and the 'mass' catched this story as some kind of 'gate' or big scandal simply the accused one is female. There no single misogyny related issue in this story, maybe despise on cheaters gone bad, that's all.

I guarantee is she was dude, this story couldn't even talked a single time on the internet.

The more serious issue is the sheeple mass who follows the BS narrative and acting like complete jumping jacks. The media or few polticial agitators pull the strings and they dances. It's fucking painful to watch.
Ideology, twisted, distorted view of ethics, lies and propaganda made us blind and we can't even focus on real serious issues like crimes and corruption anymore. Instead we instigated by the few 'medias' and their lies, making vain, emptied fusses over and over again. Hence the real victims fades away behind the indifference of mass, and proffesional victims earn money and fame.

I read the book about ancient greek philosophy before. It said old greek philosophers thought one of the most important mission in our lives, even more than knowing what's right or wrong, is knowing what's important and not.
And it seems we're fucking failing it hard.
This society is corrupted. Everything.

You got the point. The zealots, fanatics always reside no matter what time or age. And we're in 21st century, where ideology and the information industry replcaing the old religions.
The common point of those fanatic zealots are they love fusses. They love strife, disintegration, scandal, events, all the things that make us divide and fear. They're addicted for fear, hate, and stimulations.

They're nothing but small minded feeble and they will never ever stop talking about the event and start talking about idea and progress of humanity.
Those so-called 'Prograssives' are the real enemies of mankind's progress.

Oh yeah, I wasn't trying to imply otherwise. It's just salty people dispensing salt, but the media uses it as an excuse to paint gamers as monsters instead of celebrating her accomplishments.

Social medias destroyed our chance at a bright future. As long as they exist and normalfags have access to them we will live in a dark age.

So do you guys think its summerfags, or the recent digging that riled up the shills/retards?

Neither. Not sure what it is but summerfags are a myth and it started before the dig.

SUMMERFAGS ARE REAL

Maybe its a coincidence but the shilling started in earnest after Brexit.

The summerfag shit is even easier to disprove since you can see the PPH and it has remained consistent for months now.

This image will never stop being funny to me

Wouldn't that affect Holla Forums more than Holla Forums, though?

Ah, that makes sense.

It tends to hit these threads too since GG and Holla Forums share similar views on social justice and its goals

There's a lot of cross posting between us plus Brexit was a massive blow to globalism which SJWs are all for.

Expect the recent Austria development to cause more shilling as well.

It'll never happen but holy shit, I'd be impressed if someone actually did that. They'd be the god of shitposters

KILL THE MEDIA
END IT NOW
IT'S THE NEW AGE'S BREAD AND CIRCUS

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, ZERO

I always thought that some users left and were replaced with kids. The numbers would stay similar but there would be different people. Sort of like how this thread usually has 100-150 uids 24/7 yet it's never the same 100-150 people

Well not doing anything isn't gonna help

link me so I can retweet.

There's been increased shilling everywhere, even boards that usually don't get it.

In Japanese or English?

twitter.com/mombot/status/749068717825269760

I'd like to see. Cause Korean dubs were bad.

Nah, no kids would dare dwell in Holla Forums. Even if they does, they're defiant, diehard kids who just grew up too fast.

Ever notice how fugly white bitches hook up with niggers and fatass black bitches hook up with trailer park trash but they make the cutest brown babies. Just saying, race mixing will save the human race.

Or maybe it's a plot by (((da joos)))!!!one+*&(pic related)

Any user got a repository or pdf with all those cards ready for printing, since getting the non pc version of that game is a couple hundred dollars.

remind me in a few weeks on the 22nd the last splatfest starts. Callie vs Marie.

Marie better win, she has better bantz

Its like their gentics are so bad the child has no choice but to accuire whatever good genes are there.

But, really, did someone burn their hot pockets are something? They are awfully pissy today

Cant tell if just shitposting, to blatant and obvious to be shilling.

Brexit got em spooked

feels ronery man

The path of knowledge is pretty ronery gook-user.

Just stick with it I guess? The alternative is always worse.

At least you got double dubs gookanon

I never asked for dubs.

its because everyone got on a boat in the 90s to escape your shit hole

I like callie, but cannot deny marie is great with the bantz. Both are good

As far as you know, since anyone else with those opinions would have to be silent too I imagine.

Don't worry, as soon as I win the lottery you can join the user Freedom Relocation Project.

I'm going to need a sauce on that. Sounds like BS that doesn't make sense in a corporate environment.

Can I blame SJWs for how shitty the Steam sales are?

archive.is/QfuzD

Yep. I saw this earlier. It made me furious.

Brexit was a huge victory towards keeping critical theory bullshit from leaking into real life. If there's was dissension in the thread over it, it's because of the butthurt namefag shilling socialism.

Are these fuckers serious right now?

And the government wonders why home schooling has quadrupled over the past few years.

Hell, all of my friends that have kids are homeschooling them. I'm their teacher occasionally.

The path to the truth is indeed ronery, just like buddha said. At least I see bunch of GG suporters on Korean internet websites. They just don't visit Holla Forums or leddit. Or can't speak English.

Manly reserve American tears were shed

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

THIS IS NOT HARD

Jesus fucking christ

How is this related to Common Core? TFH autism playing 7 degrees of academia doesn't mean anything, BTW.

Based Mom called it. Also, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

twitter.com/GreyTheTick/status/749086070050988032

i would think they want games to be both good and diverse….

what think tanks would that be?

Nintendo is shutting down fanart again

first Zero Suit Fox, now this.

told you fags their presence at dumblr would start up some shit other than BTFOing SJWs.

Remember, SJWs like to change the definitions of "bad" words so they don't fit under the definitions of said words. So when they go after white people, it's not racism because racism = privilege + power. When they censor shit, it's not censorship because they're just getting rid of "problematic" content, which is not a bad thing to them. This is just another example of it.

only tumblr
there are so many other porn outlets they cant hit
hell rule34 just renames its tags like overwatch is now overlook

politic was a mistake

shittendo does it again

You give them too much benefit of the doubt for what amounts to a deliberate effort to undermine the dominant forces and demographics of the market while pushing their own people up through the corporate ladder

see

God, Nintendo are fucking jews.

brb, rereading 8-Bit Theater

twitter.com/GreyTheTick

holy shit full moviebob

Don't forget to vote today, Marche

And the worst part? Its all NoA and the board of directors. The rest do not give 2 shits. I will say if there is any sjw nintndo apologist on tumblr who draws and or post nintendo porn report them, but that is counter productive and encourages censoring.

Didn't Wii U tank in America pretty much? When are they going to start firing people? Or is the US branch benefiting from Japanese business practices of falling on your sword protecting them?

It definitely didn't meet expectations after the Wii, and I do believe Wii U was more popular in Japan. NoA is really strangling Nintendo and killing off a lot of decent games.

The head of marketing "left" read got fired. And no, with reggie gaining the ability to self audit, its only going to get worse.

I hope as soon as the nx releses the hackers are on it like stink on a skunk, its the only hope.

Nintendo is just so staggeringly stupid, it just utterly baffles my mind how they've existed for so long.

Looks like Cisbusters is going to break the bank with merch sales.

even the stupidiest kids wouldn't buy that shit

Jesus how much was it originally

It's 13.99

Is that the right and left arm of exodia?

Probably 13.99. Lots of chain stores put a clearance tag with the exact same price to trick people into thinking they are getting a deal.

Who would it be targeted towards? Guys do not want a fatty action figure, and most girls want a doll that they can dress up and play pretend with, and the ones who so not want a doll, want something that looks corny looking like a ghost busters action figure unless it has some sort of cool feature. Its literal audience is noone.

When is the board of directors going to axe this guy?

It says it was originally 16.99. They will show up in dollar stores someday.

Not unless he screws up big, since he is tokenism and a big personality.

What, you don't want an action figure that looks like your fat middle aged mom, user? I'm actually glad they made this shit. It will make the movie into an even bigger money pit. It's like how Godizlla in Name Only bombed so badly because they never sold any of the merchandise.

But user, if the boys don't buy these toys they are clearly misogynists and if the girls don't either it's because they have internalized misogyny.

Completely pissing away the market share you had with the Wii is not fucking up big?

But don't you want those lovely ghost arms?

Pretty sure the marketing guy caught the blame for that one, perhaps deservedly so considering how many normalfags didn't even realize it was a whole new console.

Man I havent been to a toy store in ages so prices surprise me.

The wii made them profit with each console and 1 game besides sports sold, and they were able to tap a suprising market, cannot blame them for that, though reggie had nothing to do with how well the wii sold. The wiiu was what should have caised him his job, but they are probably blaming just marketing, which is only one of the problems the wiiu had.

I had a godzilla toy that shot a blue fire missle, but did not care for the movie.

I have a casual as fuck coworker who thinks femthor is something other than a complete travesty. He'll buy these for his daughter.

The cammy pants girl issued a statement on her kikebook.

facebook.com/QueenRiotModel/posts/1138463292908636:0

And his daughter will probably say "why didnt you get me a barbie?" or in the case of tomboy "some sort of sport tool?" or in the case of nerd "transformer?"

Gorillas 50% Off!

Good to hear how cool she is about all this shit. And she has some good points. This paragraph made me laugh about the amazoness quips.

-I'm a big gal. I'm 6ft tall in boots and I'm thick. I have a big booty. It's my amazonian German genes. I stand out pretty hard. I know for a fact there was another Cammy at CEO and she was perfectly awesome looking and also pantsless! I think my height and size someone found offensive.

For you

I can see why #FE sold poorly the music CD came with 18 full songs as opposed to the game which didn't have the full version and it was only 4 songs for the SE plus it was cheaper like $32 for 18 songs vs $80 for one game that didn't have the full version

DAS RACISS

Atlus and most companys need to stop being so goddamn stingy with selects soundtracks over full soundtracks like marvelous and xseed like to pack in.

Blame Avex, they did it, and Xenoblade SE for burgers got screwed by Sony Music Japan hates gaijins

THICK
THICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

IFI did put their OST tracks in Neptunia VII and even had Japanese and English lyrics in a booklet, I think. Never opened the case.

Xenoblade x had weird drm. But I am also blaming most western devs too. I can hate ffxiii and the whole trilogy, but the 4 disk soundtrack was nice in xiii-2, much better than any of the games.

If they released a ce for the pc version of vii, I would try and get it.

perfect. Someone tell her to cosplay Galko

That was because Sony owns the rights to the soundtrack since Nintendo went up to them and asked to borrow Sawano, and in exchange Sony gets the right to publish and own the soundtrack.

I hope Atlus isn't stingy with the KoF XIV soundtrack.

The pre-order bonus they had for KoF XIII was a 4 disc/101 tracks OST collection, so I'm not that worried.

Probably a complete soundtrack.

inb4 one song per disc

If they did that, I honestly wouldn't even be that mad. I'd be too busy laughing.

Is this getting a Vita release?

No its PS4 only for now unless China finds a way but since the console ban is over beg to BRland

There's a Digital Complete set that has the game, all the paid DLC, digital artbook and digital soundtrack with the lyrics booklet but they didn't say a price.

To be honest, handhelds like the PSP aren't really that good in handling fighting games. Case and point: Tekken 6.

PS4 onry and then a pc release a few months after launch because hues and orientals don't play kof on consoles.

I WANNA FONDLE AN user

Decent, but I prefer physical artbooks. I wish I could get american to sign my madness returns artbook.

DOA5 is good on the Vita.

Daily Reminder

Nigga the vita is great for SNK fighting games, I play last blade 2 on it more than I do my PS4 or on Fightcade.

It's only really awkward when you play 6-button fighters and half to use L+R, even then it's still not as bad as someone playing on pc/console with a 360 pad.

I pity the turncoats

The fuck is with those names? They sound so generic.

Paul Feig is a shitty creator? Also notice how they made sure one of them was Jewish.

Wasn't one of them jewish in the first movie?

The day she is dropped from comics if it ever comes I will draw a mocking comic of this.

My game isn't over yet

It is only the beginning

Egon, maybe.

No

archive.is/sBYVD

Sounds a lot like original sin to me. Then again socjus might as well be a religion.

Holy shit, this has gone beyond pure ignorance. This is being done out of outright malice.

if we let them keep doing this shit sooner or later they will gas the white people in the chambers to stop racism

Arabian muslim or indian. Fuck them, either way their history is far more stained in blood than any white culture.

Boy do I have some quality cringe for you.

>>>/cuteboys/

Monsters. Honest to God monsters.

One can only hope a black kid goes full mlk and standa up for the white children. But they won't. Though, I do smell a lawsuit in the future if any white child commits suicide, which they probably will.

From what movie is this? I want the clip so I can put it in a video someday!

Even if one did they'd call it internalized racism and send back into the other room for reeducation a cupcake

Billy Madison.

Thats why I said the suicide thing is more likly and since this is a damned private school, the parrents are most likly to have the means to sue the school. And the diversity officer will get the boot or the school will end like mizzou. Thpugh I would also sue the diversity person too, since they should be forced to pay.

She's in the article.

Looks indian.

The western world doesn't have the preconditions for genocide. Go back to Holla Forums. Or SF, whatever ignorant bubble you prefer.

Yet.

SJWs love to escalate things.

Not suprised, they are probably the shittiest women on the planet, even worse than white feminazis.

what about a black female, black supremacists?

You should really familiarize yourself with the UN definition.

We are in no way about to experience state destruction, much less double state destruction. Shut the fuck up Donny. You're out of your league.

They cant lie to get jobs that allow them to bully our youth.

Look at what's happening in South Africa. You sound like a total rube that you don't think SJ types would be fine with killing whites.

This SJW shit makes me sick, especially when they push it on children. I was raised by young earth creationists, so I know what it's like to be lied to as a child. There's also the gay thing, so I know what it's like to be hated in a variety of ways. As a white male from SJWs, and as a godless faggot from RWNJs.

That said, reaching for the top shelf every time this shit happens skews one's perspective. ISIS is literally commiting genocide, because they have more than ideology. They have political capital that is only possible after a society experiences double state destruction.

The west still has rule of law. We're not about to be 1930s Germany, on the gay or white male side.

And SJWs are slowly eroding that.
See all their kangaroo courts and their bullshit? They're trying to destroy due process and de-normalize it.

twitter.com/omg_rite/status/749133608363839488

HE TOOK THE FUCKING b8

holy fuck

And RWNJs would totally love to kill all the gays. It's not going to happen here in the west.

And stomp on free speech and censor conservative sites

You'll think that and be saying that its all propaganda right up until you get your throat slit.

I'll agree all night long that we're losing due process. Injustice exists. But that is far, far from anything like what is necessary for a genocide to happen.

Good news from Holla Forums, those revamps from Kate Leth, Unsolicited Opinions on Israel Bitch and other feminiazis that covered up Vampirella, Red Sonja and Dejah Thoris like the Amish got canceled due to bad sales after only six issues:

Preach moar at a combat vet about who is a real threat to my life.

*fixed link:

twitter.com/Thesixler/status/748876025157787648

Dude, genocide is organized extinction of human groups. It does not necessarily have to be through killing, it can be from destroying the will to procreate with those of the same race too. Sit in the slow boiling pot if you want, but call it as it is. It is racism, it is instilling self degading thoughts, and it may not be their goal, but it is an attempt to cause "polite" genocide. And I use "polite" very loosly.

You apparently need it because you seem completely unable to identify trends.

>>>Holla Forums607992

Okay, fuck it,l I don't remember how to do this.

YOU DID IT!

YOU FUCKED UP TWICE

Stormfag confirmed. Gtfo, cancer.

10 dollary doos say hes innocent, and another 10 say hillary has rapped plenty of people and we will never find out until post mortem.

Took a short break from GG
Just was on vacation
What i miss guys

Well us "stormfags" outnumber you so if anything you get out.
I'm not that much of a stormfag really, I'm actually gay.

Note, I never used race once, and would be opposed if they pulled this shit with black children, which they did when segregation was still happening. Keeping them too scared to make children would still be "polite" genocide, and I would be agianst them using these tactics on anyone.

Damn it. "Original sin" is man's inclination and ability to defy God's Will. It's part and parcel of free will, and covers when you do things you know to be immoral because you enjoy them or they benefit you in some way; generally at the cost of others but occasionally at the cost of your own integrity, or soul if you prefer. Free will, of course, is the basis of any sort of moral/ethical reasoning, theology aside, and you can't very well arrive at personal responsibility without it.

You're reeeally elevating "babies are racist" to an absurd degree with the comparison, user.

#FE [email protected]/* */ out wus shit

Your identity politics of "white genocide" are the flip side of the same coin as SJWs. Fucking cancer.

Am I gonna have to bake?

You're pretty retarded.

Stop embarrassing yourself, Val.

What identity politics? Genocide is genocide. And as I said, I dont give a damn about the race they are trying to kill, but about the fact they are trying to do it. But apparently you do want white people to die, so contine to support genocide, sjw.

Not Val, very different posting style.

Wow, it's amazing that people that knowingly buys cheesecake and pulp, somehow are not interested in buying something that no longer contains cheesecake and pulp. Must be sexism or something. It must be, it can't be about not knowing who your customers are or a retarded business sense or anything like that.
Maybe she can be hired by Bioware now that Sam 'GTA IS VIRTUAL RAPE' Maggs. Clearly she's destined to bring about financial flops to bigger and better things, her anti-talent is wasted on things like comics anyway.

Mr. 45 over there has had a hard on for Val this whole thread.

ALSO NEED A BAKER NOW

I saw super saiyan marth…

Also I notice our uids keeps growing and growing
When 2016 started we would get 60 to 90 if we were lucky now we are getting it to nearly 200 or 130 like before

Sjws are on double time this year aren't they

I SHALL RELEASE THE BREAD IN A FEW MINUTES

A-Are you going to kill us all Reanon?

And you, knock it off. Val is not a socialist globalist, hes a pussy and a naive hopeful, and modern french. He liked eu circa 1990, and has a boner for it, but hates it currently. He wants to belive that they will not powergrab naivly, and when he says shit like "I want americans to have guns to kill themselves" or "I want the uk to leave so they collapse" hes shitposting, all the while forgetting sarcasm and jokes translate like shit in text medium. And he does not want france to leave the eu since without the eu, the citizens will have to get off their arse to make the countries economy strong without needing a crutch like germany. Jesus. Call him an idiotic namefag for being naivly hopeful, since that is what he is.

We're already dead user

Eh, he's a naive capitalist globalist.

NEW BREAD

Like you have room to talk at >46
Or me at >42 for that matter.

Thats nothing, in real slow breads, I can go 75, but thats because I forget to group my replys.

Wasn't it actually because she was competent that the guy got lampooned?