WikiLeaks Releases 'AfterMidnight' and 'Assassin' CIA Malware Leaks

WikiLeaks released a new set of CIA Vault 7 leaks, publishing information on two CIA malware frameworks known as “AfterMidnight” and “Assassin.”

WikiLeaks published documents on malware titled “AfterMidnight” and “Assassin” which according to WikiLeaks are designed to operate within the Microsoft Windows operating system. Both programs are designed to monitor and report actions on the host computer and execute actions specified by the CIA.

wikileaks.org/vault7/#AfterMidnight

“‘AfterMidnight’ allows operators to dynamically load and execute malware payloads on a target machine,” writes WikiLeaks on their website. “The main controller disguises as a self-persisting Windows Service DLL and provides secure execution of ‘Gremlins’ via a HTTPS based Listening Post (LP) system called ‘Octopus’.”

“Once installed on a target machine AM will call back to a configured LP on a configurable schedule, checking to see if there is a new plan for it to execute. If there is, it downloads and stores all needed components before loading all new gremlins in memory,” WikiLeaks explains. “‘Gremlins’ are small AM payloads that are meant to run hidden on the target and either subvert the functionality of targeted software, survey the target (including data exfiltration) or provide internal services for other gremlins. The special payload ‘AlphaGremlin’ even has a custom script language which allows operators to schedule custom tasks to be executed on the target machine.”

Describing the “Assassin” malware, WikiLeaks said, “‘Assassin’ is a similar kind of malware; it is an automated implant that provides a simple collection platform on remote computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system. Once the tool is installed on the target, the implant is run within a Windows service process.”

“‘Assassin’ (just like ‘AfterMidnight’) will then periodically beacon to its configured listening post(s) to request tasking and deliver results. Communication occurs over one or more transport protocols as configured before or during deployment,” they report. “The ‘Assassin’ C2 (Command and Control) and LP (Listening Post) subsystems are referred to collectively as ‘The Gibson’ and allow operators to perform specific tasks on an infected target.”

WikiLeaks stated in March that just 1% of their Vault 7 info had been leaked so far and later claimed that the CIA had lost control of their hacking arsenal.

archive.fo/t2XUV
breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/12/wikileaks-release-aftermidnight-and-assassin-cia-malware-leaks/

Other urls found in this thread:

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K-icsE5axpc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuckin bump.

BUMP! Maybe in the future, be sure and include 'Vault 7' in the subject line so everyone knows this is still habbening.

Wikileaks said 99% of their shit was still unreleased. I think we all understand that the CIAniggers have essentially unlimited ability to hack nearly anything they want - whether it be your Comcast router, jewTV, your shitbox 10 pc and even your linux.

This "hacking" shit isn't picking up any sort of steam because the jew media is pozzed. Normie goy aren't going to be able to comprehend any of this nor care. What I'm curious about is all the shit about the Fuehrer gold and seed bank shit they were leading/teasting with on twitter… what the fuck is up with that? Where does any of that tie in here? This is the kind of shit that would wake up normies.

My personal theory (guess) is that the kikes are/were planning on using the ABM missile defense systems set to release in 2019 as a means to launch tactical nuclear strikes and kill us all/decrease the population (seed bank) and that they've been funding their extracurricular activities with the Fuehrer gold they stole from the basement of WTC7.

Not that that matters. What matters is that obviously these teases are the meat of Vault 7. The true question is why they are waiting (since assange likes to find 'opportune' times to release)? If its so big and important why has everything been ignored and I'm just being fed these hacks thats nobody gives a fuck about.

Ancient stories tell of cataclysmic events such as floods, but many forget that before the last flood (10,950 years ago) there was a "great fire" where "humans sheltered underground". Are the kikes planning a cataclysm of their own?

They main reason is to stifle political enemies or gather information. If th FSB has to rely on typewriters because the cia recuited enough autists then they achieved a major goal for example.

Is this what's being slid?

Linux/Unix FTW

There are a lot of slide worthy things happening right now.
I've been doing a lot of reading and the things that have interested me besides this are:
1. Proof that the Trump server Russia link is false
2. Idea that Manafort was a Dem plant to link Trump to Russia (failed)
probably some others I forgot
Oh yes
3. Someone gave a hint that the WH will soon drop the reason why they fired Comey and the shills are out in force in anticipation of this

Same cancer as Archimedes. Infection can be prevented with a physical firewall.

If u use windows and ever see your SVHOST file go nuts and use massive amounts of memory, you're most likely infected with this one.

AlphaGremlin refers to AM Suite, unknown what this is but it seems likely that all those shit tools are centralized within tool that also collects the C&C servers output. As stated last week, their cyber team are idiots who rely on point and click cancer.

Most of the logs get dumped in folders, from there they are most likely interpreted by AM Suite.

If Wikileaks is gonna release tool after tool every few weeks this is gonna take a fucking decade.

My grand strategy is to flood Microsoft and the NSA with so much useless data that it breaks their capacity to mine the data.

Join me komrads.

they already are, spying on everyone at the same time must be flooding them pretty hard

Goodluck Benis!

I would assume that they anticipated that and derive algorithms to sort out the relevant data, which they can build on since they did that a long time ago before all the highspeed internet and big storage came into play.
These fuckers rely on your search results and other shit to be able to effectively gather your personality and other stuff that is connected to that. They have enough autists that dutyfully create stuff to correctly estimate your ability along with other stuff they give to wallstreet etc.
For now it would be sufficant if a programm would create fake search results or internet hits to effectively stifle their algorithms, it has to be implemented and advertised to all internet security providers or if i would be a government it has to be an amendment for all online providers, and only the respective government should have the key to decipher that. It would at least prolong the process of the niggerkikes to be smug.

Spying on "everyone" is only there for helping wallstreet or political goyim hoarding, doesnt really target the individual specifically, they just want to have more accurate models to create shekels and political opinion.

Wikileaks scrubbed the user manual, they removed all of image data except this ending slide which seems way more then necessary.

1.3.1 AM console
am console program.
The console will run on either Windows or Linux

3.1.1Tab Completion in Subshell

Two other tools listed Drone / Shellterm.

Example cmd's in context:
# Kill every firefox.exe 30 seconds (+/- 5) after it starts
$ am plan NoBrowse config Process add -f kill -n firefox.exe -p -d 30 -

# Kill every new IE 30 seconds (+/- 5) after it starts
$ am plan NoBrowse config Process add -f kill -n iexplore.exe -p -d 30 -j

# Lock up 50% of PowerPoints 10 minutes (+/- 2 minutes) after they start
$ am plan DeathToPowerPoint config Process add -f lock -n powerpnt.exe -p \ -F 50 -d 10m -j 2

ADHS disco.

This is the first time I've heard of gold being underneath WTC7. What exactly is it, and how does it tie in to anything here? You don't have to spoonfeed me here. A link to a good source of information will suffice.

Why Assassin? Probably because it's used primarily for character assassination. As in, you're a political dissident gaining ground? Hey look at all the CP we "found" on your computer.

Also explains why we call them CIAniggers. Because if you oppose them, they'll make sure you're raped in prison by a pack of niggers.

With all this info being released

Is there a way to patch or have counter mesaures?

Use carrier pigeons to communicate.

Wikileaks are usually responsible, and release the exploits to vendors before they go public, so your best bet is to install all your security updates. Firewalls can help, and if you absolutely need top security, consider using OpenBSD (and learn how to use it).

b8 rigs and "open" wifi networks

Never communicate the same way twice. Use a different phone for every single phone call, for example.

How long do you think (((they'll))) allow Assange to stay alive(

Honestly, if he's not bluffing that he only releases like 1% of what he gets, damned near indefinitely.

To what do you reference user

As long as (((Assange))) continues to work for (((them)))

People will think that the cell phone is what killed the payphone, but this is the real motivator

They would have to explain to the judge why i can name every boobanimal on this earth just by looking at their tits once it gained a certain recognition despite the 3tb of tits on my harddrives.

Sometimes a spade is just a spade.
You know if i look at all that sterile faggots it is not hard to cultivate a certain hatred for them.

Why is Assange such a bitch?

Jesus fucking christ already?

The fucking madman is going for global chaos

Because he is probably one of the most valuable people alive right now and is one of the world's top information brokers at this point

He's genuinely looking at the ability to retire a billionaire if he plays his cards right

I dont think he is a bitch.

If i would complete your gif it looks like this boobanimal looks dicks coming to her mouth.

I wish he would just release all of the info he had already. Unless the info he's holding back is useless, there's no reason not to reveal it all. Is he using it as leverage?

What the hell do you think keeps him from getting a bullet in the brain whenever he looks out a window?

The knowledge that there's a hundred times more data he has that will be released if he doesn't reset his deadman switch the next day.

To inflict the most damage possible, just like i will do that.

Because in this day and time, the lackies know that that would cost them their heads too.

Is he still at the Ecuadorian Embassy, even after that fiasco a while back?

I can't exactly remember but there was a very interesting thread around here about 6 months ago, and an user said pre-9/11 that he worked for IBM and he attested that the basement of WTC7 might as well have been the entrance to Ft. Knox, yet reports showed that prior/after 9/11 there was nothing there -oyvey! He said it was the only place in the city where he was contracted to go that had that much security.

I think aside from Silverkikes insurance policy on the TTs, that was simply just a distraction from the real story here (7). Sorry I can't find a valuable archive. Maybe another user here can help/members? I'll do some more searching when i have the ability so I dont appear like such a useless faggot

Survivors of Atlantis: Their Impact on World Culture was the first thing i found, but the deeper you go down the hole the more that different cultures all talk about the same things.

NSA nomenclature > CIA nomenclature

I want the tools…

So I guess this means that anyone caught with cheese pizza has a "the CIA planted it" defense now.

I remember news pieces on how excavation was being rushed in order to recover the massive amount of gold under WTC.

Not that user but yes, there is a huge gold scam.

There were a crapload of Windows 7 updates pushed this week

And clients called me crazy for reinstalling when they brought in virus laden computers.
Granted, that won't take care of firmware level backdoors, but there's always more effective tools for that.

gan du :D

I really want to know why nobody is talking about the giant ransomware bullshit going on right now.

What about it?

It's a kind of a big deal, maybe.

there's a thread from when we thought it was just an attack on UK NHS

Should WL release all the tools at once, especially that one tool that allows anyone with minimum computer literacy to access any internet connected database in the world at will, why would we need WL any more after that? They got to stay relevant after all. :^)

OH no, not that simple.
I did low-level GIS work for a political candidate and the amount of data he got the city to hand over because he was affiliated with the party is sickening. Because my name was attached to his shekel machine I get dozens of ads for candidates I can't even vote for.
It's there to tell your political thought leaders exactly how much you spend per average debit transaction at your local fast food joint that data is public
It is also there to tell your political thought leader what home improvements you wanted to have supported under the grant program the candidate is offering. just kidding, he got mad money for shilling for home improvements, the data was provided by another firm
In addition to this, your health insurance status is VERY important [spoiler]you may be denied a loan because you can't afford health insurance - it's all in the name of improving a shitty town [/spoiler
Speaking of health insurance - did you know that if you have shitty health you will face increased premiums? no shit, but did you know there are actual datasets that tell my main line of work and political parties essentially where not to invest based on that
And that's not even the most fucked up part. I'm just a bitch boy working to manipulate local elections with data for literally cents on the dollar what big national firms charge. And their data is a lot more comprehensive.
The less you can find out about your TAXPIN the better.
Big Brother is incredibly efficient if it's tools are in the right hand - I saw the danger my skillset presented and preform accordingly. There is no reason for you not to do the same.

Anyone who thinks you should do anything BUT this is a fucking retard.
Act like they're crazy if they suggest something else.

I know of the malware.

bump

bump

I wonder when mossad shit is gonna be leaked.

NEver because wikileaks are zionist shills

Nice combo.

1. firewall appliances
2. give Microsoft a week to quietly release a patch for what exploits the CIA doesn't have "exclusive" control to anymore.

remote on linux or maybe openssh, that would be the best thing for anachrocapilatism since unabomber

You never saw the two jews with a "stretcher" with a bags of gold shaped body on it all covered over?
People need to do the 9-11 thing like we do the holohoax thing.
Nothing has been right since that day, not that it was before, but the trauma based mind control of that day lingers on like the smell of petrifying shit.

I have some custom windows 7 Ultimate that a friend of mine helped me go through with a fine comb. That +Umatrix +Ublock and staying ass away as i can from jewgle minimizes the damage.

Wasn't windows releasing all the updates, wanted and not in one stuff now?

Also "security" for us and for them sometimes are different things

I guess this might require a thread in Holla Forums

I live somewhat nearby this. Any ideas on what could be done?

WL is ignoring people telling them to look at weaponizedautism.wordpress.com, so fuck them.

WL and Comey's boy Snowden are obviously ops designed to desensitize people to all this stuff via a drip-drip and limited-hangout strategy. Consider also that WL could kill the muh-Russians-leaked-to-WL bullshit in an instant if they wanted to, but they've let it persist.

Does anyone seriously think Snowden would still be a free man if the gov didn't find him advantageous to who-knows-what end?

Assange needs to just come out and say that the kikes blew up the towers. The DOTR would finally happen.

Assange isn't going to do shit other than covertly enable the muh-Russians narrative.

Call your local congressman and tell him to get this shut the fuck down. Play up the NIMBY angle.

Did you think I was going to say something violent, Agent? Even if I was so inclined to make felonious suggestions, this place could probably survive a nuke. You think you, as a lone operator/LARPer, could even penetrate their security perimeter?

Should have used TempleOS goyim. The only OS that is 100% CIAnigger proof.

Don't you dare! I know where this is leading and I need to be able to stop, write over that service and execute my shit…. DON'T!!! BASTARDS!
Fucking CIA Niggers, this is one of my favorites

I keep a fresh install of linux on a fresh laptop that's in an EMP proof enclosure. Remember that your MAC address can be found, no matter if you use a VPN, if you're pwned.

I knew it was bullshit by noon with the list of passengers with the hijackers automagically redacted. A few months later I read this:

ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

Snowden just showed Putin that video of him and the goat the KGB filmed and was surprised as anyone the Americans had it.

As a cno developer if you think this is scary you have no clue. As long as there are developers that don't follow good programming practices there will always be buffer exploits, of by one exploits and integer overflow exploits. Network mitm attacks are cake walks and as long as windows keeps using the same kernel structures instead of doing a rewrite is just a matter of time to you can escalate privileges. Hell windows now requires signed drivers because from the start you are in kernel space, please use that USB drive you found on the street…

CIA and MIT niggers btfo

I thought wikileaks got nailed

That was a disinfo campaign to try and discredit them

You never saw the two jews with a "stretcher" with a bags of gold shaped body on it all covered over?

wh wh wh WHAT

An enterprising faggot could very easily make a program that just floods a computer with temporary junk over and over every day or so.

The ultimate protection from spying. Have so much conflicting and corroborating metadata that it becomes impossible to actually see what is going on.

I mean for fucks sake it's mostly just cookie and address tracking, it wouldn't be hard to make a program to spoof it at an insane amount that renders observation useless.

I did this with fakebook for over a year then "deleted" my account. Faggots.

that's creepy af.
She looks 16-18 ish
with makeup that would make her about 15.
Also the 'drinking harder faggot' meme took its toll.

you are on to something bigger.
This IDEA - applied correctly - concisively -..
Would wipe out any chance TBPT [the powers that be] would have of using us as data farm cows.
I would love to see a distributed network (think kaaza, think TOR, think bitcoin) to fill - spam - make unusable or unrecoverable those (( DATA BANKS ))

Why the fuck are you posting content from Tumblr bait:the channel? GTFO off my Holla Forums normalshit.

Eh, she's 18. That's Kate Beckinsale's daughter, Lilly

unless windows is checking for updates?
svchost(many instances) does more than that too

God tier thread

Bumperino

very good need a good bedside read.

Why, because its open source? That really doesn't mean shit, user. There was a very easy to exploit bug in OpenSSH for a very long time, a critical piece of security software, because nobody actually audits the code.

People do all the time, just that in this instance they were told to stfu and walk away silently…

This is jewish

That's bullshit. Keep in mind that the US gov't employs many open source programmers and auditors, and they don't report the bugs; they accumulate them. Linux and Mac exploits arise directly in proportion to the user base growth for a reason.

I still want to believe there are good CIAniggers, for example Michael Scheuer. I'm sure there are some shitposting with us nodding, not that I'd personally know or anything. God bless.

Microsoft is biting the hand that pays them not to fix their exploits. Probably positioning for the inevitable lawsuits, knowing the CIAniggers will claim immunity.

www.wsj.com/articles/microsoft-complains-state-hacking-tools-fuel-cyberattack-risks-1494803026

So they're basically telling the alphabets not to withhold information from M$ in an attempt to make it seem like they don't know about such vulnerabilities before hand?

I'm a bit biased to this & that being said, I can certainly get behind the notion that the larger media houses seem rather reluctant to cover this, let alone do updates or follow-ups.
After following the coverage in my country (SE) and a few international outlets, I get the impression that the news were big as they hit, then got pushed (far) back by legit news as well as an disproportionate amount of non-news.
However, If I let my tinfoil-hat rest on the desk for a second and look at it from a different perspective, I believe this could be to the public's general level of knowledge concerning technology; Put simply, the masses can't relate to what's being said, all they see is abstract figures of infected machines but can't grasp the scope of it nor the technical/practical implications.

So maybe at first, there was no reason to raise an eyebrow?
However, after someone broke "the news" and made the connection between the NSA, the Shadow Group's leak and our current scenario, the whole ordeal got "pushed" even further down on the MSM's agenda as with the snap of someone's fingers. I could be wrong & I hope I am, but this is where WannaCry dropped off the media's radar bigtime. A day or so goes by, a scarce selection of outlets reports that we suddenly got an anonymous "22yo" alleged security researcher who "stopped the spread" by simply purchasing a domain.
Just reeks of lugenpresse/fabricated news to me, I'd appreciate your opinion on this but on a side-note, I haven't had the time to review the guy's claims in detail. Of course, then there's today (Monday 05-15) & China reports that roughly thirty thousand institutions has been affected. It's important to keep in mind that it might have taken the state of China some time to compile and publish the statement of WC's impact on them, so the machines could have been infected prior to the "security researcher's" claim, what do I know.

All in all, my loose hypothesis based on nothing but my own delusions and some low-level back-channel talk is that, my government is investigating this as a nation2nation-scale attack, rather than the handywork of some semi-professional cyber-criminals who suddenly got access to high-end tools.

Wew looks like Holla Forums was right. Dems killed Seth Ritch. Check drudge

AGAIN

Does anyone here have an accurate scope of impact so far as of today?

Unrelated but look at wannacrypt go today, it's at least five times faster than yesterday and yesterday it was "the biggest hack of all time"

youtube.com/watch?v=K-icsE5axpc

NSA really fucked the cat on this one

(((Microsoft))) are pure evil.

The Dominos are falling RIGHT NOW. The reason nothing has broke out yet is because the dominos are so big that you can't see that you are tied to one of them.

1.Comey striking back at Trump.
2.North Korea having nukes that are far more powerful than the US had expected.
3.Release of NSA level tools
4.Virus time world wide on all windows based systems
5.Unix/Linux based systems are next
6.Bet your moms ASS that there will be another virus that makes first virus time look like a joke.
7.Trump snubbing Israeli's
8.Trump ratting his information sources out to the Russians..he don't..give..a..fuck..no more.
9.Leftist ground/street crews and antifa are quiet on the streets and online shills have quieted down all a sudden.

Conjecture time.

Main ISIS forces have fled into Turkey. Turkey is becoming a state sponsor of Terrorism. They are pushing cells and serious weapons into Europe.
Cells in place will already activate.
Russ is going to be given the green light by Trump to Invade Ukraine.
North Korea is going to pop off. China factor is not clear and is totally unknown.
WW3 is in full swing.

Russo-American alliance working in tandem with nationalist militias in Europe while forcing China to fight North Korea or lose their trade benefits when?

The Nationalists in the USA are as ready as they are ever going to be for the inevitable goods and services shutdown that is to come.

Hospitals ARE GOING DOWN NOW
ebt will go down
bus service will go down
electrical grid will go down (the nights will be full of sounds)

WW3 is in full swing.
I also believe these

Atleast CIA knows what programming language is the best :3

Why do you guys hate your own government and Trump so much? Don't you see the importance in hacking tools like this in stopping terrorism and enemies of the state? Every other country does it too, so the U.S should too to stay competitive. Fuck Wikileaks, Assange should hang for treason.

I don't mind tanks so long as they aren't being used on the American people.

Bump
And if the cia has put incriminating evidence on their machines?

Funny thing is they already can, check the latest NSA tools leak

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Never forget that.

Yeah well, you aren't giving up any essential liberties so yeah you're retarded.

but muh video games

I'm actually learning a lot about computer science by watching TAD videos.

These fuckers, noticebump

I know almost nothing about computers. Any good resources for babby's first cybersecurity?

there's nothing you can do, if you have an intel processor you're fucked, that was just made public, I can't imagine anyone knows how to create a PC setup with no parts with backdoors

only those who know how to craft each and every part to a computer themselves including the processor, this may need to become common knowledge very soon.
Will this trigger off the software/hardware Renaissance that /g/ has thirsted after for generations?
>/g/entoo-fags get revitalized before Holla Forums gets a 2nd crash
>mfw at least I won't have to deal with console-hardware bullshit anymore