Is it normal to feel betrayed and angry after your first redpill? Trying to adjust

Is it normal to feel betrayed and angry after your first redpill? Trying to adjust.

Yes. The rage and feeling of betrayal doesn't go away FYI

You should only need one

Sometimes my thingie gets hard and it like kinda pokes out in the air. Is this normal or do I have cancer?
You should've posted this in the QTDDTOT Thread, instead of making this 1 line garbage OP.

This.

Watch the full, uncut video of The Greatest Story Never Told.

That was an emotional rollercoaster for me. My entire world view changed within hours of hearing the truth, and everything just clicked and made sense.

Its called Redpill rage user, it takes awhile to ware off.

Yep.

It happens to all of us.

Eventually, after the crippling depression and autistic outbursts about politics to your family and friends, you'll learn to adapt your rage into passion, which will give you a purpose and motivation in life that you had been missing before.

My first major redpill was turning 18 and having to sign up for selective service. My feminist history teachers assured me it was a man's job to die for women. The only parallel I can describe it as is listening to a Jew telling you to die for Isreal. This didn't make me mgtow, however it made me weary to the idea of women having the vote.

be sure you dont take out that anger by doing something illegal
you don't want the leftist media making an example out of you do you?

Yes, and it actually gets worse or at least in my case it does; after being banned from a quest IRC group by leftist mods, I could never completely trust any drawfriends, even the ones who still stuck with me through the incident. It'll leave you with trust issues, but it'd most likely be the least of your worries.

I felt betrayed the first month, i felt anger the second and third month.

Now I only feel hate. I sometimes feel shame because I know I'm right but I risk everything just speaking the truth. Yet still I go on. People have tried to doxx me, friends has left me. The "real" red pill isn't easy to swallow.

Btw dont do anything illegal. We have to wait until the water spills over until we can go full fash. Meanwhile: Read, work out, have kids, post on Holla Forums and slowly redpill your friends.

And by shame I mean that people shame me for thinking and speaking the truth.

Get the fuck out.

The rage comes and goes TBH.

But it's mixed with a strange comfort that comes from the world suddenly making sense.

You'll get used to it.

is it normal to feel weird, maybe as if someone is datamining people for learning about preventing redpills because of the thought process felt by the redpillee afterwards

Don't remind us of that.

Illegal ain't my style, so not much worry of that. My friends who I live with have been coming to the same conclusions too, so I'm not getting alienated.

I just smoked a bowl and I wish to hear more of this story.

You need to swim more carefully.

Finding out major preconceptions you were taught to believe is a lie is hard to adjust to yeah. Just adjust down to reality instead of thinking reality is a lie like flat earthers do.

Eh, it's not weird. Any BO or Vol can hit that magic hash link and collect all your posts and sell them to the highest bidder. Paranoia comes with the image board.

I believe this pic is very wrong. If I have learned anything from the history of the jews it's that they always try to make their number look smaller. In Russia in the 19th century for example many kikes left town and visited someone in another town for the duration of the census. They had mobility that the Russians didn't have which allowed them to fool the officials. The main reasons for this was to dodge taxes and military service. Something similar happened in Prussia, where the jews would often move to Poland to avoid being registered.

I wouldn't trust any number that is released by any jewish agency. I think we have to add at least 50% if not 100% to those numbers.

Yea. Just wait until you start digging and discover how deep the rabbit hole goes Every time I thought I'd found the bottom there would always be something deeper Just wait til you get to that one red pill that is so hard to swallow that you choke on it. It is not uncommon at all for people to go through an existential meltdown and need to come running to Holla Forums to ask for guidance.

To make it a little easier:

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW ABOUT ANYTHING IS A FUCKING LIE, ESPECIALLY CONCERNING HISTORY AND, YES, IT IS THE JEWS

I see what's you're trying to do with this image, and it's a good start. However, you can break it down by Catholics and Protestants, seeing as how Catholics are the most cucked for Israel, yet occupy all the SCOTUS positions. Also, for the love of god, please find a higher res image, it just looks unprofessional.