You can play any game with a 2017 release right now. Which do you pick?

You can play any game with a 2017 release right now. Which do you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=498442298
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't even have to think about it

Bannerlord

ITS ALMOST HARVESTING SEASON

Zelda; Breath of the Wild

NieR: Automata. Like there's any other choice.
The only other game I'm really looking forward to is La-Mulana 2 but it's supposed to come out in late 2016 so it doesn't count.

Barkley 2

But theres plenty

Butterlord is the only game worth looking forward to.

Yooka-Laylee

Chapter 3

TITS 3rd

Seconding LoZ: Breath of the Wild

Its time to let go

That Japanese MMO that will obviously get a western release any day now… Especially in 2017!

That and the EYE guys spacehulk game

Cyberpunk 2077, robotic claws hands down.

Is it supposed to be an rpg or what direction are they taking it in?

PERSONA 5
E
R
S
O
N
A

Scorn

The correct answer is none of them.

Zelda. If I'm super desperate for Persona I can just import it this year. Don't really care about anything else so far.

This is the only upcoming game I have any hype for whatsoever.

At least, the only one with a specified release of 2017. I'm also a little interested in Terraria Otherworld but that has no projected release date whatsoever.

None of them

I liked it well enough.

dawn of war 3 i guess
i havent really been keeping up with things lately, but i like rts

Good. Into the trash it goes.

It went shit as soon as VC1 got to the gay fucking anime special snowflake powers.

It was completely fine as a turn based squad command sort of game.

None of 'em, they're all shit.

I like to pick my nose

FUCKING DROPPED

Where, nigger?

2:23

None, I already have too many games to choose from.

I like big open worlds with plenty of stuff for me to play around with and discover. So for me its

LoZ - BotW

Next would be
Nier
Yo mamas sweet ass
Kh3 (You better let them release it disney)
Terraria Otherworld, like that one user mentioned

That's not a QTE.

Please be good

Gloria Victis

Witcher 3 was great, the fuck are you smoking?

NIer 2, no doubt

I know it will get delayed so this

I don't even know what games are gonna release in 2017.

But that game looks terrible, OP.

Bannerlord will probably be a 2017 release so that or the new Zelda

I'm not aware of any games slated for release in 2017. Hopefully something will come along that'll completely blow all my expectations out of the water.

I'll say bannerlord or Zelda, like everyone else.

Sad when only two games look even half decent.

Zelda, I suppose.

Everything else looks like trash to me.

I can't even name a single game with a 2017 release date.

Not one worth caring about, at least. It’s all either kike shit or lackluster nothingness.

I’m going to keep pirating updates to The Long Dark, though. It feels pretty damn comfy and gets the winter vibe down fairly well. I’d love to see them dig in and get that even more accurate.

Its gonna be even more moba like than 2 was. RTS is doomed.

Zelda, but only so I can spoil it for everyone else

So… what timeline does this fall under?

Downfall, the Link in the game is the same as ALTTP you start in an area called the Shrine of Resurrection and he has the same appearance/hairstyle as Link to the Past Link, though this may also be a sort of "anniversary" game that celebrates all elements of the series

alternatively, it might be the end result of every timeline, and all roads lead to Breath of the Wild

You know what, I'm perfectly fine with that.

Nier, P5 or Zelda.

user, warband doesnt have flaws, there is anything you can do to make the game superior except enhance the singleplayer mode, which is what this game is doing.

I'm really looking forward to this too, but I'm cautiously optimistic I suppose. (I hope the Disaster Report name is dead)

(checked)
Trips of truth.
"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my characters… and my environments… even my weapons. The chapter I've lost… the missions I've lost… won't stop hurting… It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our game.

The only choice

Toss-up between CP2077, Zelda and NieR.

And if Deathwing gets delayed then that too, I suppose.

*>>9914878

It won't stop hurting…

New Danganronpa V3 has a 2016 release date for Japan, so it'll probably be out in English next year. I can't wait, I just wish they'd get a better translator than NISA.

Half life 3

I'd really like to get my hands on Persona 5(Month Gap) right now. That'd be nice.

Kill yourself.

Bump

Possibly Zelda.

This looks cool too.

Agreed, I didn't mind the the idea of the valkyria existing so much but the game's major focus became about the valkyria around 3/5ths the way into it and the whole plot just went to shit.
Replaying it I always remember this one line near the beginning where the narrator says something like:
'… and how a small nation can triumph over a large a power'
and it occurs to me the only reason gallia won or that the empire didn't just faceroll all of fantasy europe is because the emperor had a hard-on for super hero stories and got himself fucked up trying to inject magic tech into himself and fight a squad of tanks and troops personally like some final fantasy boss. Gallia didn't win because of their tactical ability in some crucial battle or by having better tech or by diplomacy or even something like their strong bonds to their homeland and comrades making them fight harder or anything. The entire war hinged on shooting tank shells at a crazy guy electrocuting himself with magic.

8 year old spoilers by the way

that super battleship was the bad guy last card to play, he lost the war when the 2 valkirias starting fighting in that big battle in the middle of a desert.
the story is retarded anyway, I only wish for better balance and AI.

hardly, the empire had enough power to conquer all of 'europa', but he learnt of the existence of what is essentially a magical version of the nuke rail gun from metal gear rex. He built the giant tank because anything less wouldn't be able to support the weapon, and he only wanted the weapon so he could expand from taking over europe to taking over the whole world. If the empire kept up the attack normally they would've crushed gallia and europa, unless of course fantasy america comes into play, but there was no evidence of the americas existing at all in the game beyond the idea that the emperor wanted to take over a larger 'world'. however that could just cover the empires eastern/southern front (fantasy china or africa) since the empire was pretty much russia&germany combined.
Plot was pretty stupid anyway, but the super tank was not a trump card
not much you can do for the AI but seriously consider playing this mod if you enjoyed the original game but got tired of the broken class balance:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=498442298
just pirate the game if you've only got it for ps3, giving sega money at this point is practically cuckoldry