Brit holding a sign stating "the right to openly discuss ideas must be defended" gets confronted by Antifa/BLM

Brit holding a sign stating "the right to openly discuss ideas must be defended" gets confronted by Antifa/BLM

Does anyone know the background to this?

Found here:

facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71/videos/10155264914736171/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaVHeF8B740
youtu.be/l9UYo4-D4LU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jKKeDrOuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how did they know he was going to be there???

Denying a peaceful man his freedom of speech while calling him a fascist. The End can't come soon enough.

Who would have thought?!

From one of the comments:

does not matter what is being discussed

Antifa scum in Britain must be fought now more than ever. These trust fund commies need to have an opposition. One man bravely stood the tide but one man is not enough. We need to be organizing shit against them NOW, like what people in America are doing.

We cannot have these foul mouthed disgusting pig voiced cunts to be running shit anymore!

Yes it is something we should be able to discuss openly, whether Breivik was brave or not.

Pathetic.

breivik er min helt

What are you implying?

This gets my blood boiling but then I see Paul Joseph Watson and I think, fake as fuck Jew setup.

this hurts there cause more then it helps it, they scream NAZI at anyone who disagrees with them and they themselves have been hurting the left far more than the right ever could.

Yes, let's censor free speech so we have more Breviks. Brilliant.

Bomb Britain now, immediately. Please Mr Trump, drop a MOAB.
t. Britbong

People need to learn to yell back these words at antifa:

you're the baddies

It throws them off guard. It's something they haven't ever considered as a possibility. They're going to ask why and when they ask why, they're investing in letting you give an answer.

And the answer is, "when you censor anyone, including nazis, you create institutional power that will be used one day to censor you"

They would have let that guy say all of those words if he'd kept shouting back at them "you're the bad guys" and "you're evil" and shit like that. They would have been sufficiently curious to tell the woman to STFU and demand that he explain himself. Guaranteed.

It's important to plant that seed of doubt (doubt that they're doing the right thing).

the solution to hate speech is more speech

perhaps antifa faggots just need to be shot.

t. fbi

I'm so fucking furious Holla Forums. This shit pisses me off more than anything. The guy is literally just silently standing there not hurting anyone, holding a sign that says "Let's defend the right for open discussion" and people are calling him a "Nazi scum" and push him around. This is not a drama movie. This is not an anime. This is real. This is actually happening in this planet right now, outside of your room on a global scale. I want all these people executed. The human species would suffer literally zero consequences if every single liberal died tomorrow. Nothing. Not a single thing of even the slightest possible value would be lost. God I'm so tired.

Eventually you don't feel anything, you become the Abyss, you become the monster, and you wait for the opportunity to stomp the degenerates into dust. While you wait, you nurture all the flowers of beauty that you find.

Did you know that if you dive into a crowd, pull out a small 1ml syringe filled with common bleach, poke it into someone's leg and quickly leave the crowd, you can heavily injure someone virtually unnoticed and untraceable unless you stare at a camera during the act?
t. cianigger

TURNER DIARIES BECOMING REAL LIFE

This would be nice. The more they crack down, the better chance we have.

I know how you feel user. Just please, don't lose hope. Don't kill yourself as so many selfish others have. Many moons ago, I felt like suicide was the best option for me, but a kind user told me these very words which have carried me along in life ever since: "If you kill yourself, the Jews win".

Good. God I can't wait. Today I can finally say that I would not be bothered leaving this comfort behind to fight. Today I cried for the first time in a year, after that I am filled with rage, my hands shake. I have to be careful not to let loose in public. I am ready to die, to redeem myself.

Unfortunately I know this will not come soon enough for my liking. I will bide my time reading, lifting, and training. These activities bring me pleasure, but I can't stand what I am seeing anymore. Action is required. I'm crying right now. I am sick, this society seeping through my defenses like zyklon b through a wooden door. I hate jewish people. Every few hours I think of how much I hate them and shake. I hope I can cry more, It brings me relief, makes me feel human through all of this filth. When I cry, my mind focuses on one object, everything else is blurred. It makes me feel so beautiful. I love you all, those of you who are of the aryan kind, anyways. Hopefully the end comes soon.

This is for my creative writing class, mr.FBI

I added that a while later. I like the redtext, gives your posts a punch appearance, although the overuse can be an eyesore.

*punchy appearance

forgive any typos

Stop talking about the left like it's some sort of legitimate philosophy reasonable people can hold. As though it is somehow "being ruined" by Antifa, and if only we could get rid of them, somehow everything would work itself out.

Liberalism is a cancer, a poisonous call to eternal, genocidal revolution against the very idea of a hierarchy of man. It has always been destined to become this since the moment the guillotine first touched the neck of French nobility.

Communism, as the radical rebellion against the very concept of a cosmic order in the universe, was the beginning point of liberalism, and like the serpent that devours it's own tail, Communism is the inevitable endpoint of liberalism as well. And just as the Jew was there in the background to lead the nobility to ruin with usury even as they incited the peasants into rebellion with Talmudic rhetoric and crypto-Satanic "enlightenment" philosophy, so too does the Jew stand in the background today and make our leaders dance on strings while funding groups like Antifa as a "rebellion" against the bourgeoise.

There is no such thing as being a liberal. Either you are brainwashed or you see the truth. Do yourself a favor, and read your own history. You might be in very serious danger of learning something if you do.

I'll never commit suicide folks. We can't let the Jews win. Many of us have lost all hope and left the world. We must fight in their memory and for our right to exist. Our right to be the best and at the very top. We will slaughter the Jewish minions, drag the kikes out of their holes and put an end to their miserable existence.

Nothing they can do will stop us. The White Man will win for he knows no thing such as defeat.

Antifa are truly our greatest allies, and I genuinely mean that.

TRTODIMBD

This guy needs to be memed, he makes the ants look like what they are, absolutley crazy and ideologically corrupt. There is no defending their actions in any way.

I want to make a Tshirt with that sign on it and wear it in crowds of ants.

I hate those retards. Everyone knows what the *s stand for so either write the fucking word properly or don't write it at all if you think it's a bad word.

DOTR NOW

Even if you don't agree with what Breivik did personally it is still worthy of a discussion. Nobody who can calculate an articulate attack that killed almost a hundred people with a common political ideology is not mentally unhinged as the media promotes him to be but obviously had a purpose that provoked him to acting that way. So we're not allowed to discuss what caused it? If you want to prevent more Breiviks in the world then why not have an open discussion about WHAT caused him to act this way, what would you be afraid of by stopping this?

Censor speech censor thought.

The irony of what these psychopaths are doing is truly lost on them

These Communists and Anarchists are paving the way for totalitarianism, the very thing they so claim to fight against

I'd say it's irony, if I didnt already know that Communist Dictatorship was their desired end goal

This is why blood will need to be spilled before this all ends. Words and votes won't fix things.

This makes my blood boil. I want to lynch all these fucker traitors.

Everything the main speaker says is ineloquent and parotted by others directing from the background. It's like they are following a script, establish the person is a Nazi, that they won the area and then driving them away.

Also,

I went through something similiar, anger, sorrow despair. Now I just feel…ready. I'm not trying to be edgelord3000 but honestly ready to do what needs to be done when it starts.

Use that anger, get ready.

what if sjws are compensating for their psychopathic tendies

What the fuck does it want now?

Fucking niggers.

no.
I want people who think it was wrong to be summarily executed. :^)

But they're secretly on our side, 4d chess, right? right?
If he was a bigger lad and had said to the cop "are you going to do something or shall I be forced to defend myself?" he would have been carted off in handcuffs faster than you could blink, because that tiny and useless female cop owes her position to the same leftist ideology as that crowd is espousing.

Paul Joseph Watson.
In other words it was probably staged.

How can you be posting here and not already know that "no platform for the right" has always been a core tenet of the radical left?

Good god you can feel how smug those ANTIFA fucks are when they outnumber you.

Become the Nazi scum they want.
"We must secure an existence for whites and a future for white children."

I know nothing detailed, but several of the blokes in masks watching near the beginning (@2 -9s) were involved with National Action before it got shut down.

I haven't seen much of antifa in the UK, even when I lived in Cambridge which is obviously a liberal shithole.

They abort our children everyday and let violent Muslims kill people then cry when 77 leftist get smeared.

BOO HOO

Can anyone dox the screaming, raspy-voiced jewess? Crosspost it to cuckchan if it isn't there already, this slimy piece of shit should have her life ruined.

lel
In all seriousness, amen and God be with us.

That would be an act of mercy, sharia may doesn't deserve mercy

Fuck off goon.

I swear, this "ANTI-FASCISTS ARE THE REAL FASCISTS" meme needs to die.
Not only because it is fundamentally incorrect and shows a complete misunderstanding of the Fascist goals in the first place, but because it can be lensed in an even better way.
Simply reignite that old hatred of Communism that they're trying to direct towards Russia now with the constant h4ck0rz narrative, and you essentially kill two birds with one stone.

"Wait, why is Russia beating up anti-fascists, aren't they damn dirty pinkos?"

It is this sort of line of thought that will establish in the public's mind the true goal of marxist socialized society, and the natural communist endpoint of unbridled totalitarianism within the framework of a surveillance state. Use the recent NSA/CIA leaks to your advantage as far as this is concerned, and how there's members of government that are antifa along with the "SOCIALIZE" terminology that Maxine Waters was using not that long ago, and things should start to become clear.

It could potentially also lead to dissolution of the "state sponsored hacker" idea the media is still trying to push, which takes a lot of weight out of whatever arguments they may have as far as out-of-nation subversion is concerned. Then the main populace may start focusing more on the fifth column inside of our own gates.

It's not as core to the ideology as pointing out jewish influence in the abomination called modern culture, but it most certainly is a step in the right direction.

There is no reasoning with extreme lefties. They believe that they can do no wrong and are fanatically devoted to their closed way of thinking.

Extreme leftists are simply tyrants by another name. They see themselves as infallible and lack the capacity to self reflect. To them the idea that ends justify the means takes priority over everything else. They have no qualms with silencing free speech and debate if it means defending their narrative from scrutiny.

They have no problem using violence and acquiring weapons while simultaneously demanding that no one else have weapons or resort to violence.

To the very core they are hypocrites. Ego-stroking control freaks who want the world handed to them on a silver platter.

Debate and reason with them on a one on one basis but don't waste your breath if they won't listen or arrive in packs.

I'm pretty sure this meme originates from the "skeptic community". No one here is pushing it, only retarded redditcucks and ANTICOM.

It is more accurate to say that antifa are authoritarians. However the ignorant public typically conflates fascist with authoritarian.

Claiming that they are the 'real fascists' is also shorthand for pointing out antifa hypocrisy to John Q Public.

Yeah, I think there's already a pretty good understanding on here that it's not necessarily a good thing to put out, hence why basically nobody here does it. I also agree with you on the "skeptic community," people like Sargon were initially useful in pulling others away from the left, but the ideas he has been radiating for the past year or two have become increasingly toxic to further progression towards the right.
Examples include what we were already discussing, "the democrats are the real racists," and the term "regressive left" when this endpoint is precisely what the left was designed to progress to in the first place. I reference as far as that is concerned.

Tangentially-related, the whole Kek deal was initially entertaining and actually inspired some pretty great discussions, but the "Kekistan" part of it seized by Sargon and half/pol/ is hot cancer and an absolutely subversive meme.

What I would recommend is ideologically neutering him through some kind of Jimpact-tier scandal, discrediting his anti-left bent as sheer hypocrisy and in the end pushing his followers even further to the right. I'm fairly certain there's something that can be used buried in there, it's already well known that he's a mischling.

I would definitely agree here, but a side effect of using this tactic is you get situations like the so-called alt-light flareup in New Orleans, where the "I'M NOT GONNA ALLY MUHSELF WITH ANY DAMN RAYCISTS" bit of propaganda-installed programming takes ahold of any real thought in their psyche and ends in incredibly poisonous infighting. I would wager that those people so heavily embedded with that concept were never going to be true allies in the first place, but it's worse that they're able to masquerade as such instead of being outright hostile.
Always deal with the traitors first.

This video means nothing if it isn't shared

Searching the black guy assaulting the man only came up with positive articles about his activism

Are these Fascistâ„¢ ?

Yes it is an idea we should discuss openly. Or else that person just thinks that to themselves forever and the exchange of ideas never happens. If you think he's so wrong, how about you try fucking discussing that with him. Ideas need to be tested, or else you have millions of people walking around thinking the holocaust happened.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BRITAIN FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=MaVHeF8B740

youtu.be/l9UYo4-D4LU

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jKKeDrOuU

This. Attempting to challenge antifa verbally doesn't work unless you're fucking swole. If you're white, you're racist; if you're black, you're Uncle Tom. The best response to antifa is to show up with guns and if they don't get the message to stop being little thieves on a social scale, shoot them.

That said, there's no reason to not get swole.

The most enraging thing is the fact there are police there and they are in the video and they do nothing. Get pictures of their faces and have them fired. Pictures of the rest to be arrested.

That's been me for the last few years

The background is he's a German guy counterprotesting the antifa protest of Frog Twitter's LD50 "Corporeality" exhibit

This user was pointing out how fucking retarded these people are, give him a break. I've been seeing a lot of lower-tier reading comprehension around here lately.

Platform for HATE!!!

The Leftists don't realize that they are pushing more and more people to us. They have no idea the SIZE and MIGHT of the Beast that they are awakening.

Everyone should do what he did in Britain.

Slavshit here.
I-is this English? I thought I could speak English but what language are these brown people speaking in?

Its all good. Just grab your popcorn and wait. The Lefttards will make the enemies they want and then they will learn what real fascism is.

Should make for some fun historical whiplash

Because they would realize that his ideas regarding immigration and leftists would spread amongst the population. That can obviously not be tolerated.

This is actually a pretty easy and effective viral video to produce:

There was a dude who would pull this kind of shit in my home town, felt kind of bad for him because he would self harm by sticking himself with hypodermic needles coated in bong tar. I think he got AIDs, might have been good aids.

There was a dude in Uni too: same weird pacing mental illness but heaps cleaner.

My point is, is it really so boring to go to work and not engage these people?