4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite type of weapon in games?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP4CSgl7K7oonf7YZYbs6EzZQ9yvdegm_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

Evenin' folks.

Kill yourselves

The time has come.

Hello you fucks, what's happening in your lives.

Canada day is a joke, everyone should be sober today to protest such a joke of a holiday.

Morning everyone~

Would you eat your waifu's chocolate pudding?

Bare fists. Also hi.

Nothing.

You?

Nope, nothing

hi fags

Probably.

Groovy.

I fucking hate this existence.

Happy Canada day

Sadly my folks are leaving the house this weekend so it'll be the one time I get drunk probably.

Which ones though?

Today's a pretty gay day fam.

I seriously doubt how I have any form of friend.
I can hardly form a coherent sentence, I don't pronounce basic words right, I'm horribly unfunny, I stutter, I ramble about dumb shit, and I don't even think about what I say.

Its been like this for years and I have no idea how people put up with it

Really, stop that.

Howdy.

Its Canada day, what are you drinking /4am/?
I've also been playing more Dragon's Dogma alongside runescape recently.

wew lad
Canada > America

Life's lame.

Sounds like you are at least talking to some people though right?

Couldn't help myself.

DnD NIGHT FAGGETS

People tend to see the best in others and the worst in themselves. So they see you as a great guy and you see yourself as a bitch nigga.

Get with the times and buy a new gun, pops.

Mental Hospital.

So does anyone have any good podcasts/comedians/songs to listen to while I drive
Got a decent drive tomorrow and a huge one next Saturday

Get out

Gonna have Big Red and vodka later

If they can put up with me then yes

Playing online games is such a fucking mess

Except when I get called out for being socially incompetent multiple times then yeah I see the worst of myself

If you think that guns any better, why don't you put it to the test.

They're lonely. They likely feel the same way.

The last friend i had was way back in middle school, if it helps at all, at least know that you are not alone at being the way you are.

Polygamist!

Download some k-on music for comfy!

Doing better than a lot of people in the thread at least then. Theres gotta be something about you they like.

Look I'm strongly nationalistic to my country but no country especially Canada is better than USA while Trump is going for/in office

If they really didn't enjoy your company, they wouldn't hang around with you user.

Pic related gets you pumped in no time.

drink tomorrow when its no longer Canada day.

I know it should show how horrible a day Canada day is if I protest by being sober for it.

Kek, canada better then anything.
Kek
Well maybe Sweden but thats not saying anything

Vodka is good but don't you dare drink on Canada day you heretic.

Next time.

Not true, America is better, also Luceil is from New Zealand. Which is also better.

I'm not the one being stupid.

Patrician taste, m9

Next time.

Daily reminder

Marriage is a sacred bond between 1 MAN AND 1 WOMAN

My fam will be back then and I don't like them seeing me stumble around the house and blasting k-on on full blast. Gotta be today.

Can't help that I have such strong love for ONE woman.

Any Podcasts or anything

This one gets it. Thanks spook.

Canada, under Jewdeau rule, is hardly better than Sweden. Today is actually more a sorrowful day of remembrance than it is a celebration.

I'm not saying they hate me
I'm saying I have no clue why they don't hate me

They're either DUDE WEED LMAO faggots who do LAN parties daily or conservative rednecks who constantly hang out with each other

Trust me they're pretty set

Boy some of these white Caves of Evil in Muramasa Rebirth are downright vicious.
I dread to think about what might be past that point in that one, since that third wave was what kicked my ass.

At least America stands a chance to unfuck itself with Trump. Meanwhile Canada's got Trudeau.

At least its literally burning down

Do you have a peruvian passport? Can you escape?

Can't help you there. Sorry.
If you are desperate this: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP4CSgl7K7oonf7YZYbs6EzZQ9yvdegm_

Because you're a pretty cool guy user.

Hello again friends.

Depends on what is available.
Usually the starter pistol, but upgraded to max is my favorite- as it's the most OP in terms of efficiency.
For melee weapons I'm torn between iron gauntlets or trusty longsword.

You're only a little bit over Ritsu in terms of not being autistic

Mega64

Thanks user

Hola.

Morning user!

Hows your day so far?

Truly shocking. At least your liver can take a day of rest.

I do wonder what others see in me but whatever. It's not something I should put too much thought in. I'm suggesting you do the same faggot.

Longbows

I've never watched K-On or heard K-On, but I know that its the sort of Music I don't want to hear

Not a great day. Not a terrible one but not great.
All I have to say is that I wish my own PC problems were as easy to fix as my brother's.

Psychology fag here.
You sound like you'd benefit from being kinda silent.
Studying other's behaviours is a good way to learn how to speak better.
I did it a lot and became normalfag-looking, while also stilll being weird old me if you get to know me better.

How bad was the booboo?

smh tbh fam

How is animaniacs now that you are older?

One at a time now.

Manged to go on 1 hour of sleep. Found out that I get terribly sleepy while playing VII on the couch. Playing some Ps2 woke me up, but backfired when I felt like shit after the gaminghigh wore off. Fell asleep at like 9 to wake up at 10:30~ to get ready for work.
Still can't figure out how to encode webms for shit

New Zealand is BEST!
Tied with Texas really

As long as you are only drinking for future "Texas annexing Canada day" I will forgive you.
Also take a shot for me

Don't worry that fire will burn down the rest of the country soon since he was too retarded to put it out.

My Liver survives off of alcohol at this point so I will be like sober Bender Futurama for the day

Well I am quiet a lot
But when I do open my mouth its absolutely fucking nonsense

Forgetting the issue and pretending it doesn't exist is only going to make it worse

It's not actually bad but I don't want to bleed in my food and on my game.

It's actually funnier. There were a lot of jokes in that show that little kids would not get at all.

No.

Yeah, we're both coolest.

There's a store I know of around where I live that had a copy of ZX for I think $18 complete last I looked.

Honestly never been all that big on Mega Man, but the mention the other day of these being somewhat Metroid style's gotten me curious.

At first glance I though that said bondage.

Hope it heals fast user.

Oh god I hate that feeling. You'll be just fine then you sit down the controller and it all hits you at once now that you aren't distracted.

Glad you didn't die at work or anything.

Just one shot.

Nice! I love older cartoons for that. Might download it, thanks for reminding of it user!

K-On seems like it'd be sleepy music
Sleepy Music while driving is bad
Especially if I have to do 14 hours of Driving or 8 hours of Snow Driving

Yes I do actually. I'm considered a citizen in both countries, and my backup plan is always to go back to Peru.

I wish Canada could uncuck itself. We need a leader.

That interview makes me rage. The title to it was something along the lines of "ALBERTA BURNING" and all he could talk about was feminism.
Admit it, you're out of drinks.

Genesis
im not kidding
if not put in some Brand X

Try to make what you say more like what you write.
You don't seem to write badly so try to do that.
And if you can't manage at first, which is what i'd expect from you, then type a sentence and read it out loud, possibly record yourself, and then try improving.
Realisticly speaking if you're below 25 years old you have potential to do anything with just a bit of training.

If it weren't for some of the shit laws we have here and being the source of the TPP I would say NZ's breddy gud. Although it seems like a lot of NZ just doesn't really seem to care about a lot of the shitty laws.
Kill me.

Do what suggested then. That's what I ended up doing. I'm kind of awkward in a group conversation since I try my best to not speak as much as possible.

Shit, I know what you mean. I chew through beer like crazy.

I can get them for $20-$25 a pop online but if I can save some money by buying off someone else I want to.

It'll be a week or so, I heal pretty slow. Probably take the bandage off after I shower tomorrow because hot water will sting it for a day or two. I'm clumsy enough I'm used to this shit.

Hope you enjoy it, it's good stuff.

Trudeau is a leader!

Nah its pretty energetic most of the time.

Whats Peru like anyway?

I was expecting you to say it was a 3rd world hellhole and canada is better.

Got any neosporin or anything like that? That usually helps with my booboos.

It's actually high energy rock for the most part. the songs are well structured and full of interesting melodies.

England is my favourite age of empires III shit due to the fact that if you after reaching 800 food for age up, you can stuff them all on woodchopping, and you get free villagers for 88 wood with the Viriginia Company shipment. So by the end of Age 2 you have a good amount of villagers, that you can either use to make a combined cheap force of longbowmen and pikemen, or expand your economy. It's a very, wood heavy playstyle but once the wood is rolling in hard you can easily construct a bunch of defenses with ease. Later, in age 3 you convert more of your wood and food production into gold and food due to farms and plantation, launching you properly into lategame economics. All in all, it's a very specific style of play, that counters the age 2 hussar rush (pikemen/ towers) and gets you a bunch of villagers with ease. It's my go to tactic for playing the brits and it works wonders most of the time. Of course, I adjust by setting upa lot of villager shipments in age 1/2 and only wood cards. I play very economical because using mere unit shipments is a surefire way of having to make that rush or die. I never really saw the point of using non-economical cards for the bulk of your deck, while the shipments of units are nice, it still will not get your very far, but if you go full economical by late age 2 or age 3 you can pump out a shitload of units, a lot faster and more then your enemies. All it does it give up on that age 2 hussar rush, which, if that is your thing, i can completley understand. It is a very solid thing to start out by crippling your enemies. That's why I allways open age 2 with a barracks, followed by pikemen. Not to mention, they're fucking cheap and most people playing a hussar rush will actively avoid them .With a decent timing in age 1 you can totally beat the oncoming set of hussars, while at a much smaller price then your opponent has payed (200 wood + 200 food for 5 pikemen) vs. (500 food + 500 gold) for most hussars

That would be pretty cute if it wasn't for the Kenkou Cross tier hands.

Say it with me
THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEVIN O'LEARY

(I probably fucked up the redtext somehow)

Got bag balm somewhere. Good for zits and cuts and such. No point taking my bandage off for it now though.

Try not to die amigo.

He's leading us straight to hell with his degeneracy.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but my best life experiences come from Peru. It's a beautiful place if you look past all the jewery that has infested the people, the corrupt government and the crippling poverty.

Said no one ever.

Those are wasted quads

I'm doing fine, had worse times with no sleep. The scary part is driving while having that sting in your eyes. Glad it's only a 8 minute drive to my work.

u wut m8

Slow down and enjoy things. Can't bust a nut at rpms over 150

He's leading you straight to progress!

Even if I put as much thought into talking as much as I did typing, it wouldn't help because most of my stuttering and slurring comes from my brain just shitting itself 2 seconds after opening my mouth

I usually do stay quiet though, but still whenever I try to speak it still ends up a mess
That might help with the rambling though, but really make socializing even more awkward

That doesnt sound very beautiful.

My allegiance is to the Crown. The elected government is illegitimate imo. Cana/pol/ committing acts of sedition when?

I can do enjoy things without slowing down, just like Hunter Thompson.

Highschool Girls are low energy though
I mean look at Bernie Sanders Supporters
They're all low energy and most of them are Female High School/Uni Students

I sure don't give a damn about the flash game, but it has made some great boner material.

I wish I could be so lucky as to die.

too lazy m8, sorry. Just gonna buy a gun in case any of the muzzies they keep bringing over try to start shit

Thanks!

I'm dying for english language shows to watch in the background while playing games so this helps.

Well what did you experience in Peru?

I know what you mean.

I had an ex who lived 2 hours away who would kick me out of her place after I had been up 30+ hours constantly. That drive sucked

Not as great as tomboys though.

Just one.
To start with

I have 2/3 left of a bottle of Bacardi.
So I am fine on drinks for a change, just staying sober in protest.

Yeah most people kept to themselves, and dont do any retarded shit really.
>tfw have enough money for even more booze but I am saving to buy a 2015 scooter for $700

Low power fam, thats not even alcoholic to me.

But fam why fix anything when you can talk about why everyone needs feminism?

Treudeu is the personification of PC
Literally ignore real problems because not hurting feefees and making people comfy is more important

I can hardly get off to boatsluts but that picture makes for good fapfuel

talking is something automatic which shouldn't come from thought.
I mean, you usually don't need to think to say stuff, and that means you can automate it with enough practice.
Besides, would it hurt trying?

Btw i was here yesterday too, rermember?
I wanted to study psychology~
I'm starting to consider avatarfagging…

SMFH TBCH NOTFAM

Shots make me sick honestly.

Why?

DA BEST

Steven Universe is 2D and Low Energy

How long until you guys can have a chance to vote the Turd out?

I know what you mean. It can be a pain to find a show that's entertaining but that you don't really need to pay super close attention to. I don't want to be looking up from my game every 2 minutes for the show.

My mom bought it for me because I help her out with so much stuff. I'm saving my whiskey in case something really bad happens and I need to get really drunk.

Don't we all?

I broke up with a girl because it was a 90 minute bus ride. Fuck that.

pre 2010.

If those road line bump things weren't there I would've fucking crashed on the way back.

I'd like to think some of us are actually happy.

It's 2019 I think for them but honestly their choices are Justin, Someone who'd be a Democrat in America, and Someone who's a bigger cuck than Justin somehow I don't know how you do it Canada

It's a shame.

How often do you speak with other faggots? Do you try be as brief and quick as possible in your speech or do you take time forming your sentences?

From my experience around here even the gangs and shit aren't really all that intruding. Everyone really do keep to themselves and stay quiet. I love my peace and quiet.

I am.

Why'd she kick me out?

To be alone I guess. 3dpds are bitches like that.

I'm watching "whos line is it anyway" right now and it can be pretty funny but so much damn physical humor that you always have to do that, drives me nuts.

But did you like her?

FIVE
YEARS

People are already trying to indict him though. I doubt his reign will last.

I can help with that

What about tomcatgirls?

I've taken a liking to nearly everything. Boatsults cater to just about every fetish.
As well as slightly plump thighs.

Didn't you see the news? Soon Canada , america and mexico will be able to travel to each other visa and passport free.

No he's not.

I'm always tempted to just sleep in my car in the parking lot after long cons like that.

No thanks I'm good.

Hopefully we have a northern wall by then given how Trudeau is apparently extending Visaless travel to Mexicans since Trump wants to build a southern wall (meaning illegal immigration from the north). Of course, it sounds like Obongo is also wanting to allow visaless travel to for both Canada and Mexico to just fuck our shit up as well.

What did I expect?

Yes, he is. :^)

I liked her holes. Does that count?

That's good. Being miserable sucks.

It's why I never got around to watching Gamecenter CX. I have to watch it because it subbed but I like to do things with my hands while I watch shows. Trailer Park Boys is okay for watching while playing. So's Corner Gas, but it's not for everyone.

Also I'm getting slightly nervous my dream life will be trashed with all this talk about the US having chinese-government type censorship and about that bitch Hillary having a high probable chance of winning the election that could enslave the US.

True facts.

I hate KC shit. Cu sith is still the best girl.

I meant citizenship not passport, wasn't thinking.

And yeah I saw that. If anything comes of that I'm just going to go up to Canada in a city with UBI and just take my gibs and fuck off from the world.

Nope.

I fucking love GCCX but yeah not a great for gaming during.

My problem is that I can't force myself to sleep in a car. If it happens, it happens- but that one fucking night I had to sleep with fam on a roadtrip overnight in a parkinglot was fucking hell.

Well, the pluses (and I believe this applies to most south american countries) come mainly from the food, the sights to see, the people, and the culture.

I was young enough to sneak into all the quinceneras when I was there, Amongst most things, I was also fluent in english at the time (which a lot of people don't speak there), so one of my favourite passtimes was yelling at cops in english while I was underage drinking in public parks with my cousins. Among other things.

Yes, the progressive decay of family values.

That's a first from you.
This is the worst century to live in.
I'm glad I live amongst people who are as opposed to it as I am.

He needs to be removed.

Too long.

I'm experiencing fun and disappointment at the same time.

Just remember that if you kill him, he wins.

That faggot couldn't lead a horse to hay, let alone a country through the next depression. There's a webm floating around of him in an interview talking about how he's pro feminism and people are being too hard on him. This is during an interview where they're trying to ask about the fort McMurray fire. Oh he also hired blacks who try to take down flames by beating it with sticks.

Go to Alberta or Nova Scotia. Anything further east is death.

Stop believing what the (((media))) is telling you.

Tall or something?

Manlets can sleep in cars no problem, its pretty comfy actually.

Those pics are beautiful. Fucking love mountains.

Also sounds like you long for youth more than peru.

They text you or anything?

God this feel is amazing

said no one with a straight face

How full of asians is your karaoke place? Is that an outdated stereotype?

They got UBI though right?

If all hell breaks loose we can build a legion of mercenaries user, make the last will of The Boss a reality. Or become cyberpunk rascals and hack into Shillary's network for keks.

Didn't you hear, goyim? Family Values are out, now go marry a 3D lady who will treat you like shit.

Bad Goyim! Actually Trudeau was just talking about feminism, they weren't trying to ask him about the fire, that webm was an OC.

Thats the problem, my brain cannot automate speech, I can hardly socialize

Oh fucking Christ no

I hope Trump finds a way to get Trudeau to pay for it

Just means you need to practice drinking it out of the bottle.

PURE LOVE

Eh free booze is fine so I won't complain about that.

Same for me really, only if you are in other gang do they fuck with you.
But I am not retarded enough to do that.
I like vodka and quiet

You have seen the light of 2D so you have found the truth now.

Tomboatgirls?

I have figured out an amazing way to make my booze last longer.
normal sized glass instead of filling it to the top of my pint glass
It is currently the worst century, but with Brexit and Trump soon we might start a new GREAT century again.

The one guy who sent a group text out texted me to see if anyone showed up. I think he was planning to come by at 12am, but I was feeling bored and tired of waiting. I told him I was leaving and he decided not to come.

Mila will never grab me irl.

At least your night didn't end up as bad as in the pic fam. Your friends probably slept in or forgot or something.

Trudeau is too much of a milquetoast pussy to go against Trump. If Trump wins he can bend us over the barrel and make us his bitch because we haven't had a PM with balls since Chretien. That man choked out a reporter for getting up in his shit.

Free booze is the best booze. It's not my brand but I'm not going to complain.

The one time I have a reason to post it, I can't find the Mortal Kombat "Trudeau Wins" fatality image…

Wouldn't surprise me if the cuck did. Or would there be conflicting opinions about doing what someone like Trump wants?

kek

Doesn't sound like much of a friend.

Should hear some Canadians say it here. They're in denial. Seem to think our fast approaching depression and shitty social justice bullshit is okay cause were nicer than america.

What, welfare? Course, were a socialist country. Free welfare and free healthcare. Well you pay taxes for it but you don't pay when you go get fixed up.

Uh huh. Either way, he's gotta go.

Short actually. But I have trouble since I sleep on my side.
The (((media))) scares me because brainless retards literally go and vote what they are told by them. It'd hard to go against a mass of retards that get access to TVs because corrupt government gives shit to them for the purpose of herding them to keep their votes.

Sounds like a fun time but I really just want to live my peacefull lazy life away.
Granted I'm not retarded and will be prepared with bullets and beans when shit does go down though.

Oh boy the user from yesterday.

I would love to see that picture.

No, he doesn't. :^)

I've got it on my phone since I first saw it while browsing threads at a friend's house. I suppose I can always just email it to myself and post it here.

Trump hasn't even started on Hillary yet
Right now he's gearing up for the Law Suit, the Convention and to start getting Hillary
Once the Debates start then Hillary will start to lose
Also Trump has a real advantage where he can lose vote wise by a fair chunk and still win

Don't worry user, as much as you are lead to believe the opposite, there are still some of us among here that enjoy life and are actively happy.

Please stop reminding me that an idiot of that caliber leads the country I live in.

There is still hope; the bastion that is Christianity still holds respectable females.

Impressive. You will have to teach me the secret arts of alcoholism one day.

Nah. My youth hasn't ended yet. What I really miss is my family. My only other relative apart from my immediate family that lived in Canada passed away from ALS three days ago. He didn't even live near us, he was all the way in Quebec.

I hate the burn from straight booze. My stomach is weak as hell and it just makes me sick every time I try. Stomach has always been pretty shitty, back when I was a kid I was nauseous all the time for no reason.

UBI is sorta welfare but not really. Look it up.

Even with all the propaganda the only way hillary wins is through straight up ballot manipulation.

Not really. Even they're being indoctrinated.

That'd be great, thanks. Here's this picture of Trudeau in XCOM 2 I found.

Godspeed, happy people. Don't ever let life beat you down.

That sucks, sorry reg.

I miss having all my family close too. Back when I was a kid my grandparents and my aunt and uncle lived right next door. Was really tight knit and everything.

When are you going back to visit them?

Hey everyone, how are ya?

What are ya
>Living?

I've seen the that episode of south park, I know how this ends.

Look yaku, I know you like traps, but he's gotta go. We can send him to your house for the mcnuggies if you want.

Oh you mean like a minimum money thing supplied by the country. IIRC, its just the Swiss with that right now.

You will always have her in your dreams fam.

Nothing like the taste of free booze after a long day of doing nothing.

Just start drinking a bottle of vodka in a week and get it down to lasting two days and you will be set.

The more you drink it straight the less it burns.
The cold air from running in the winter burns more then drinking alcohol straight.

Logically I know it's not anything personal, but it still hurts when I expect friends to come and they don't show up. I start to imagine what it'd be like to be one of those anons who invites a bunch of people they think are their friends to their birthday party, and then no one shows up. Had I gone out on my own without the intention to meet with friends, I wouldn't think much about it. However, when I expect my friends to show up I set myself up for disappointment.

Listening to k-on and 4am
Had a salad a while ago but it made me sick
Need to get back on drinking water so I don't get another kidney stone
Whos line later when I start playing again
Mount and blade
Alright, looking forward to having the house to myself for once.

Doin' good.

Shitpostin
A shitty stogie
Agua
nah
time fly
was playing call of juarez earlier
>Living?
If you call this a livin'

I'll be working tomorrow for our election and play a bit of 40K before I work
Food
Drink
Maybe
This Thread
Ratchet and Clank, Also Looking at this huge Vita sale and Figuring what I want, Might get Ys Celestia, Gravity Rush, EDF 2 or Sword Art Online

Shitposting
Just finished some shitty soup that tasted like tin cans and feces
Cheap beer
Not tonight
Animaniacs
Megaman ZX
a nightmare

That's pretty great, thanks.

True that. Long weekend, too, for Canada Day. Unfortunately this beer won't last another 24 hours. Might have to crack open whiskey tomorrow night.

Nuffin
I just had a pork roll for dinner
Nuffin
My degeneracy is kept to myself
Cytube
Nuffin
Sadly, yes

Fuck off!

Please…

Didn't she already do that shit with Berney?

It's a quick burn that only lasts for the second you swallow it. I hate the pain that comes 5 minutes after your stomach starts digesting it though.

Might want to give some priority to stuff you can't buy physically in English as far as the sale goes. Just saying since some games seem prone to remain full price nearly year round.

Quiet drinking is nice after a busy day. Makes me wish for some Bailey's again.

Fixing a game.
Nothing.
Hot chocolate
CM3D2 and some porn.
LOGH Season 4
Zero Time Dilemma, Planetside 2, nuCOM 2 if I can get mods to work since base game is shit.
Not really fam.

He's an okay guy, but he hides most of his securities under a guise of confidence. He's more of an acquaintance than a friend.

I know you guys had a trial of it in some small town and I think you are doing it in some major city soon?

Ask one of the canadians here I'm sure they know more than me.

Supposedly.

Yeah, it sucks when people flake out on you. Hope they have a good excuse when you get a next get a hold of them.

This is a sense of satisfaction I haven't felt in a long time

Yes, this is true for some churches. They have been corrupted. I know for a fact my church has stayed faithful to the bible. The real question is Apocalypse when?

Thanks user. The good times come ahead for you as well. All you gotta do is turn to God. He still loves you, you know that right? Baka!

Soon. I really miss hanging out with my cousins. We used to break into all sorts of places and wander around for hours. Also Peru has some cool places for parkour.

Sounds legit. I'm more of a whiskey man myself, though.

Well its a big Digital sale
I can't buy physical stuff online

listenin to the waifu. she's doing karaoke of her own song which is kawaii as hell.
had a ham egg and cheese sandwhich
vodka, club soda, and a splash of OJ
and disrespect the queen on this day? god save us all.
the thread
shitty clicker and idle games
more like waiting

Not in the next few decades.

I just can't force myself to believe. I know a lot of people can kind of force doubts out of their mind and keep believing but I am a very cynical person.

Glad you guys had fun!

You went to a zoo right? See anything cool?

Why am I not surprised

I kid I kid

True, but usually physical stuff eventually goes down in price (unless it was a really limited print run), and would also save you some memory compared to buying digitally.

Heresy throw all that booze away and sit in the corner repenting.

Waifu bots for you soon too.

The burn doesn't even happen for me.

But bailey's cost more for alcohol %
can always drink vodka fam.

just drink the vodka straight fam.
For future Texas day.

Can do it with whiskey too, but thats better just to drink to enjoy the taste.

Sounds like a fun time user, good for you.

I lost most of their phone numbers when my smartphone shit the bed. I'm not much of a texter anyway. My friend gives me a hard time for not replying to her texts until hours later.

Hey are there any graphic artists here with an eye for design who want to make some cold hard shekels?

Yeah I know it's v but find another active thread right now that isn't pure cancer.

I am looking to pay an artist to do a cover for a book about debunking modern conspiracy theories in what would be a collection of popular conspiracy theories.

Just throwing out a line to my fellow autists.

have you tried shutting off your stupid over-rationalizing brain and opening up your heart?

Lying in bed
Had a sandwich before and a fudgicle
Water
Fapped to aa2 earlier
The thread.
Nothing
Tired.

Look, we both know the best tomboys are traps. There's nothing wrong with it.

Considering our economy I doubt that. With trudeau in charge were really running a deficit and he sold off most of our gold reserves s while back at a loss, just a few days before gold jumped back up. And we were in a pretty heavy recession before he got into office. Here's an example: A triple A video game in my province can cost from 80 dollars to 100 after tax.

Cunt is gonna cheat to win, I just know it.

Work
Nothing
Mnt dew
Maybe in my mind
Tickets
Office socal standings
Not fully at the moment.

Fuck texas

But can yakuza afford two of them?

It would be a sin for me to not drink on Canada Day.

If I could shut my brain off I'd be in bed now. I have to stay up until I'm too tired to even think or I just lay there going over every fuckup I ever made.

I can't buy physical stuff online and I have a relatively poor selection here

MILA IS NOT A TRAP

Wow

At least he's not a huehue.

I apparently saved this gif over three years ago.

Where you at? Also, with the Vita being region free, importing's always an option.

HEY RITSU.
fuck you, ya fucking delusional cunt

Yeah but it tastes good fam.
I should get around to buying some vodka. I forgot how much it usually costs somehow.
RIP humanity

Wow, what a faggot.

I'm out. Peace my brothers.

Phil Collins sucks by the way.

Just do what I do and don't text at all ever, they'll get the message eventually.

I MADE IT BOYS

Obligatory thread theme.

I like that you used video games instead of like bread and milk and shit, thats just funny cause it works.

She'll try maybe will only end bad for them.

Sorry you got such low rent waifus that you have to make up for it by having so many.

Night user~

You want to cheat on Ritsu to fuck texas?!
and you dare say yakuza wants to waifu bots?!?

Celebrating canada day itself is a sin,do you really want to double sin today?

Are you retarded or do you not know what a trap is?

vodka is normall 30-40$ for a good one depending on sales/brand.
Humanity has had a good enough time, no need to keep it going

Reminds me of some of the threads classic /r9k/ had. I fucking miss that place back when it had the bot.

Got a really great look at a Sumatran tiger and a sleepy jaguar, as well as accidentally sneaking up on a mountain lion and pissing off a bobcat. One of the only pictures I took is in the /mai/ comfy thread if you browse there.
It was really hot but we had a great time seeing all the animals. I just know she loved it and I made my love very happy today.
I love her so much, I wish I could make every day so special

???

Adios.

I know the feeling. Most people are aquaintances in RL, other than one or 2 actual friends. Either way he sounds like a cunt, not canceling beforehand at least.

Oh no, she's a chick. Im not arguing that.

Waifubots would never go through. The rabid feminists know as soon as they did, the women's value would drop to stock market crash levels.

Neat. Enjoy your musics, ritsu friend.

How is Call of Juarez?

Ratchet and clank is fun, good tastes.

Is the cheap beer at least good?

How is the cytube?

What game?

Ham and Cheese is p good, but why egg?

What kind of sandwhich?

Mountain Dew is pretty solid, but I rarely have it. Do you have a favorite flavor or just standard green?

Take care.

Fuck the Apps.

And shut the fuck up.

Importing isn't an option because I can't buy stuff online
How hard is that to get
I Only have a savings card
Also I'm Straya

Welcome back.

Yeah it's fine, drop by if you want

I fucking hate everyone in this thread. Please suck my dick

You should see what I beat off to earlier. I probably got a x5 sin multiplier for that.

It's okay. A little weak but I'm not drinking it for the taste anyway.

You said all the best tomboys are chicks, so fuck off.

Anyone wanna whack dicks on an elf by chance

What a shame.

No use in forcing yourself. Neither is it expected to not have doubts. I've always been told that having doubts is good, because it's the first step in the process of understanding. I suggest reading some verses of the bible, perhaps proverbs if you feel like reading words of wisdom. For anything else, the Psalms contain some wonderful pieces glorifying the Lord, and the Gospels are always a good starting point in learning what it means to be a Christian. When you feel like you're ready, you can even try praying. Contrary to popular belief, faith is something you can actually ask the Lord for.

Hah. That shit is the norm for people my age back there. I would never do anything really malicious anyways.

I don't even like the taste of whiskey. I want to like it, so I tell everyone I prefer whiskey and then force myself to drink it in order to someday acquire a taste for it.

Controls take a bit to get used too and the shooting is only slightly, slightly more annoying than I'd like, but otherwise it's pretty okay so far. No complaints.

Its nice you got to get so close with her like that. I'm jealous I gotta do something for Ritsu soon!

And I fucking love the zoo, went for the first time in like 20 years just a couple of months back and had a blast. Jealous of that too!

You're not even trying tbh

Oh, I thought you meant that none of your local places had an option for buying Vita games online, like how Fucking Gamestop and Best Buy have their own websites here in addition to brick and mortar. Sorry to hear that; hope you've got a decent sized memory card then.

What PSN region do you use anyhow? Just wondering since as far as I know, the NA one has a lot more stuff available on it than the PAL one.

nah

There are a bunch of types of whiskey try different brands till you find one you like
And make sure you don't drink any cheap ones, the cheap stuff tastes terrible anyway.

Come get some ta split personality schizo faggot fuccboi

Livewire orange
Shit is carbonated orange juice. Sucks it costs fucking 2.25 a bottle at the gas station, where every other flavor is like 1.25.
They fucking know that it's that good.

Man you truly have shit taste, family. :^)

Fug. I need to save up some cash but the temptation of booze is hard to resist.

Not if Japan has anything to say about that.

nuCOM because the newest DLC broke everything. The dlc looks like absolute shit and from what I heard breaks the game's balance even more despite how piss easy the base game was. I should spend my time on a better game tbh fam but mods really made it so much better.

u srs?

I'm not really a praying man anymore. I'd rather just jerk off and play video games.

I loved that movie

Probably going to go the way of the Carolina parakeet.

Do kids get shot a lot? Seems like a bad mix.

Have you tried orangina user? You'd probably like it.

PAL, as I said I can't buy stuff online, where would I get codes
Anyways I'll probably get something in this sale, probably Ys Celestia and Gravity Rush

YEAH

All about priorities. Sides, the higher price helps to show the difference between our two dollars and how shit ours Is by comparison.

Look homosexual catbra man. I'm not interested in talking traps or cock with you again. Frankly, youre into it to a point where it freaks me out.

Because they are. Your girl has nothing on link for example.

It'd never get localized tho. But it'd make for a badass robot waifu black market.

Never seen this before and I have no idea where I would get this.
Don't even think it's in the ethnic isle at Publix that stuff.

SHIT I MEANT TRAPS

FUCK!

Thats pretty damn sad.

In my area they are reintroducing bald eagles and I think like wolves or some shit like that. Some kind of big dog.

I hope you don't buy video games though

I think its more of a euro drink if you know a shop like that around.

Take her next time a special occasion comes up or you just want to surprise her. It cost more than I ideally wanted but one of the perks of being devoted to you're waifu is only having to buy one ticket.
I bet Ritsu would love it. If nothing else it's spending time with someone she loves so dearly and seeing all the neat animals.

whiskey is divine when you know how to taste it. except for shit like jack daniels which is like shitty water.

Traps are degenerate you fucking shit.

Its good price v quantity v alcohol %
you can make it last longer by mixing it down with soda though.

Oh so its just your retarded imagination projecting yourself onto others.

I hear traps?

That explains it since I'm a burger.

What kind of stuff do you do to make her feel more there when you take her out for stuff like that?

I have no experience at all with that.

Pictures? Just think of her a lot and her reactions? Bring your daki?

Me too but I still get it sometimes.

I KNOW, I'M SAYING MY WAIFU IS THE BEST OF TOMBOYS AND ISN'T A TRAP, YOU FUCKING TARD!

Some faggot thinks best Tomboys are traps.

I will end you faggot. Despite what you think A MAN IS A MAN YA FUCKING GAY

Tomboys are fine but you're a faggot.

I bet you think masculine vaginas are straight.

Sounds like Jersey shore poon.

Our zoo's got some breeding programs going on, particularly for those parrots and Mexican Grey Wolves. Think they also helped with breeding some condors or something too.

They say that because the bitches know they're being replaced by them.

Oh I see.

but tomboys refer to girls with a likeness of being boyish.
tomgirls are the formal tag for traps, in which it's a likeness to being girlish.

>would you a Hidayoshi?

Give it a chance user. This life is fulfilling. God can give you purpose you could never achieve on your own.

Not really. Never saw or heard of a car crash or a shooting there. In comparison, here it is commonplace.

The only drinks I could stand enough to enjoy was Jagermeister and Smirnoffs. I dont know why. I hate the taste of alcohol otherwise.

Literally all I have. I guess I'm fucked then.
I wish I had friends other people to drink with. When I do, I act like I have something to prove and drink anything.

You took your waifu to the zoo? Sounds like you two had a great day. With my waifu's birthday fast approaching I'm wonder what I should do.

Same for waifus.

Will do, user.

Neat. Ill check it out later.

Good tastes. I like the grape soda one they have.

Holy fuck, they really went downhill with that game didn't they.

I might go to sleep. Not sure yet.

THERE ISN'T ANY SUCH THING YA FUCKING CUNT FUCK YOURSELF WITH A RAKE THAT ACTING IS TOO GOOD FOR YOUR POST

Fuck off.

Fuck no.

glhf m80

tomgirl is a bullshit term faggots are using to overwrite the trap tag
If tomgirl meant anything it would be a guy with feminine hobbies/interests

Smirnoff as in vodka?
Good taste anyway those are decent ones and vodka goes well with anything

Are you saying there are only two genders?

What's going on fellas?

Nothing.

Fucking nothing

I mostly just keep her in my thoughts. It's the way I keep her near me.
Today in particular it felt like I was really with her. I've done stuff I think she'd like before but today was the first time I did what felt like a grander gesture of love.
I don't know what will work for you though. Experiment and see what makes you feel her. In all honesty I only really felt her with the big cats, the tiger and mountain lion in particular. I could damn near physically feel her bouncing in excitement at how close such a beautiful, fluffy animal was.
>bring your daki?
I don't have the cash to commission one and even if I did, I don't think I'd ever do it. Not to trash anyone who does but I don't need it to feel her with me when I fall asleep
I think it all had a lot to do with doing something I know she would have really enjoyed and as a result I was much more open to her. Try aiming for that and I think you'll feel closer to her

Traps are for the 3D realm.

Ha!

Nice! When I went to the zoo there was a wolf with one leg missing. He was cute as fuck.

Do they not own cars?

Whens her bday anyway? Is it her release date?

Suck my dick schlomo

Waifubots are coming soon Satan.

Night user?

Nothing.

You?

YOU. ARE. A. DENSE. CUNT.

It's most likely what I would end up doing. I might try get some next week and try pouring myself a glass every now and then. Then probably end up drinking the whole bottle because I am shit with temptation.
Beautiful.

I was genuinely excited for it since it seemed from everything they showed off that it would be EU/EW but with objectives and random generating maps. To be fair their randomly generated maps are pretty good most of the time. But vanilla XCOM 2 is probably the worst in the entire franchise that are real X-COM games. However mods can fix it as I've manged to make a decent game with 100 mods on but that just proves how shit the base game is.

Fuck me.

Who is this semen demon?

No. No one will ever fuck you user.

I have to stop myself from drinking the entire bottle of vodka when I get it normally.
Just drink about half of it though, which isn't better.

you mean pitch black? The one I like the least, gives a weird after taste.

But that's how it is user?

That's synonymous to what traps are. It's a more distinguishable term that mirrors tomgirl, you can exchange them since they're referring to the same thing.

You could get a blank Daki just for the sleep benefits.

I noticed you only mentioned cats before!

I think I'll try messing around on the drums today and see if I can feel her more, thanks!

Go to bed umaru.

How hard?

Aw shit nigga.

Dunno lol

There is a lot of cars in Peru. Mostly taxis. It's actually really fucking ridiculous, roads might as well not have any laws, yet still hardly anyone ever crashes. People drive like maniacs there, and there's such an abundance of cars, it's really a mystery how they manage to not crash.

Yes? I don't know honestly.
Vodka tastes like hand sanitizer.

When prompted with a left-or-right decision, always think of the 3rd option:
Most times both is better than picking a side.

Slow thread tonight or something? I'm just chilling. You guys playing anything? I remembered I played megaman legends a while ago and I had the comfiest time of my life. I even beat the game.

What's wrong?

As someone who owns a daki I can confirm your daki is NOT your waifu, but it does a great job acting as a surrogate for her.

In some pagan traditions the idols are as alive as the Gods they represent, and sometimes it can feel that way, so I understand that perspective as well.

I admire you.
God willing, I will have the same courage you do some day.

Feels like it
Now, no. Was playing Call of Juarez earlier.

Traps are guys who get fucked while wearing a dress or pretend to be a girl.
Tomgirls would be a guy who likes knitting, cooking, making cakes and all that girly shit.

Same reason why there is a difference between tomboy and reverse trap. One likes boyish things while the other dresses like a guy to hide her gender.

You're pretty smart.

I can understand wanting physical copies of stuff, but with UMDs there's not much point, between increased loading and battery usage. Just toss some CFW on one and download away.

I've heard something that in countries with less road laws, drivers themselves learn how to driver safer.

I'd go crazy. Every time I watch those videos of horrible chink drivers I about have a heart attack.

Been in too many car wrecks that were not my fault, that sound of glass smashing and metal crunching always brings back how scary that shit is.

Nice! Megaman legends is my favorite game ever. Play the second game if you ever get the chance, its got better controls and a bigger world.

August 31. Mine is August 13. Spooky, huh?

I-i know

I'll do that, gbye

Please be gentle

Found this dude selling some 10~ UMD games on great condition for 50 bucks.

did you know you really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really LIKE MEN GINA

Oh right! We talked about that before cause Ritsu's is in August too.

Night~

High impact sexual bend over.

You'll have to make me.

Two hundred pounds of fuck you. NOW BEND THGE FUCK OVER FAGGOT

Hey user.
What do you think your first kiss with you're waifu would feel like?

Look into what she likes. This may mean some inferring on your part but I really love the feeling of doing something or giving a gift you're confident the recipient will appreciate
who is your waifu? I'm pretty new to 4 AM threads

It's starting to push 3:00 AM and I'm wondering why I'm still awake despite being so sleepy

I do well enough cuddling up with my extra pillow

That's probably more me than her. I prefer cats, though I like dogs plenty.
The Mexican gray wolf was something to behold. I know how endangered they are so they had this majestic, once in a lifetime aura to them even though I only got to see one from fairly far off

Nothing against daki owners, they're just not something that appeals to me that much

At least mods can make it playable. Not even mods can save Fallout 4, it just works edition

Yeah, the after taste is odd, but I can deal with it for the beginning taste.

Threads a bit slow, yeah.

Alright guys, I'm headed out. You guys have a good time.

please reply to this post if you find asian women attractive

I've had a dozen kisses so it would be quite plain.

wew

No, I mean why do you feel like shit?

My time to go for the night, see you guys later. Everybody take care.

Well if I ever stop posting then you know I may have died from alcohol poisoning or got bored of shitposting in these threads.

Pretty good fam, I think it would be great
Too bad she isn't real

Night, gonna go too. Night everyone!

Nice, how's that game going for you so far? I think I played it a long time ago but I don't remember anything

Yeah megaman legends holds a special place in my heart. I remember playing it as a kid and I didn't play it all the way through but it was fun for me. Replaying it felt great. Does the second one have the nice comfy atmosphere as the first? I have it installed on my ps3 but I have yet to get to it.

I'm mostly muscle and I can take a hellish beating.

They look really neat. Hopefully the breeding program keeps up. Or they at least keep enough DNA samples for clones in the future.

Cya next time~

The time I stop will be the time I get into the airforce and have to do basic training.

Why would you go onto the internet and tell lies?

Work

Cuddling with a body sized pillow feels really relaxing, even if you use it as a placeholder for youre waifu.

Here you go Soritsu. Here is your answer.

Night guys~

The second one does have a pretty comfy feel to it. It loses some of the stuff I loved about the first one like having only one major evolving town and one interconnected dungeon. But you do fly around in the airship from town to town so thats neat too.

Basic training on penis

I'm not actually The little exercising I inspire myself to do keeps me sane and in shape.

Kissing isn't the magical event I once thought it was so probably anticlimactic.
Doesn't mean I wouldn't savor every second of it and completely melt into her

Why do you do this?

I saw him post on /mai/ actually so

I'd melt.

I try.

;-;

As in a theoretical situation where she isn't just a 2D image.

Because I am special.

I will fucking end you drawfaggot

That sounds horrible. How will you get pissed and go piloting under the influence?

Later homos

pic. We've been dating for 2 or 3 years but we've only been officially together for 10 months. This year has been the first time doing everything together as a couple. It's been pretty exciting.

I shall turn the fuel into alcohol!

Even I'm not that autistic fam.

Sounds like a great plan.

Cya user~

fuck you animal ears

Don't try. Do

Tumblr users are special too.

I'm not tumblr special. Those people aren't special they're tools. I am RAPE ELF DEIREWE

They were much bigger than I was expecting. My brother owns a couple huskies and the wolves were easily twice their size

She's beautiful, voice and appearance. Personally when it comes to vocaloid I'm a Luka-fag but Miku's great and she's done lots of songs I enjoy.
I hope you know your way around leeks

Well it's the first step, depending on how the relationship goes it could be a turning point, or just a small step forward on things to come. After a while both would get used to it and that's where playing comes in, which I find particularly interesting.

Like hot icescream?

I'm feeling a bit sad at how hard you're pushing this keonfag.

You make the effort before presently doing something.
Can't run before you start walking. :^)

Elves are only good for sexual slavery.

You only try when you fail.

Elves that sexually enslave you user. Thrice the strength of man and they love your penis. Exist not only to satisfy, but for themselves. YOU WILL LOVE IT

Damn nice!

Stop making me want to go to the zoo!

Its not really that

I just don't like to talk about stuff between me and Ritsu. Thats private! And I don't think she'd be the type to want to share it

Jesus christ the animation of your show sucks

Fuck you too famaram.

Disgusting.

Luka's great. Her duets with Miku are always some of the best. I don't want to get into an autistic vocaloid ranking contest, especially since Rin is cool in her own right, but I think we can all agree Kaito needs to be gassed asap.

IN THE END IT'S THE SAME YOU FUCKNIG SHIT BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whoops I confused you for eb18d1 so I ignored it.

I do! Ritsu is nip after all.

TIME FOR MOUNTAIN QUAKES

It's going to take more than that to stop me ya calastro faggot fuckboy. I will send MY RAPE ELVESAa

3D women in general aren't appealing to me at all anymore, but at least in general asian women still act like women.

I'll joke you boy.

Think long and hard before pulling the trigger. I don't know what it costs near you but in my city it's $20 for an adult and I'd call that highway robbery were it not for her. It was worth it for her special day but no way would I have gone there for just myself like I would a matinee or something

I don't know. Kaito has this weirdo charm to him. I would never listen to him in the car or something but he's a welcome addition to whatever rhythimm game I'm playing.

I think it goes without saying the general imageboard populace finds asian women attractive

Well fuck you too. Your pancakes taste like shit too fuckwit.

I don't even have 20$ anyway honestly. But I'd go if I could. Theres lot of shops and stuff right near it and theres a convention center that does gun shows like literally across the parking lot so I could have a fun two for one weekend if one was happening.

You gotta start somewhere though.

You don't wanna talk about cute fun things you'd do together with her?
You're suppressing your natural urges to show and tell user, come on.
I'd do light bullying to mine just to tease her with her picture diary, think of lewd thoughts while she has her book out and after I've gotten her attention just to see her tense up and hide her face.

You can start with this dick.

Is it a femine one?
:^)

Nope. Naturally I'll say anything about myself. Anyone here knows that but my relationship is different.

That sounds incredibly gay and you should continue doing it like any healthy relationship. If she was real.

But I'm an ugly, smelly white guy though.

It's a masculine one. :^)

EXCEPT I AM EUROPEAN DESCENT AND WHITE BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA

The day of the rope will come for you two.

It was more than I should have spent, I'll admit. It had a lot to do with me being an inconsiderate, forgetful fuck during her last birthday and our first anniversary. I owe her. You've been a much more attentive lover for yours than I've been for mine. If you ask me that ought to earn you some leeway

you first :^)

We are continuing with Victory Gundam in a few minutes. Feel free to join us.

I can't wait! It'll mean I don't have to live anymore.

Borrrring.

I just want to think about doing things with my waifu while I wait for my shift to end.

Ew.
The fuck is up with the twin pink shitposters, is this samefagging or some pair I missed

Accept the degeneracy. You'll love it.

I'm not worried about it. We die someday.

Well fuck you too. When you can draw Callie Briggs call me.

I guess so. We've only been together a short while though so I have a lot of room to fail in the future.

Shame on you. I'm the only one who used Akari, and at some point I stopped because I didn't feel like I felt in and it was a circlejerk.

That's pretty delusional there.

Only when filthy transexual, trap, scat loving degenerate.

Soon. If the alcohol doesn't kill me then I'll probably get bombed.

Nice meme there friend.

What?
I'm talking about the fags posting shit mspaint images

I'm tired no bully.

Only bone here is you.

I'm upset with your tastes.

My bad.

You at least appear to take her pretty seriously. At the very least keep track of important dates. I've never felt like such a retard as I did when I realized I had forgotten our first anniversary

It's straight if there's a skirt involved.

S-sorry if I like to imagine things still

As long as you do your best she'll be happy.

You monster!

I actually really lucked out. I had forgotten to take note of the date and a couple of weeks back was thinking about it and realized I had taken my first set of screenshots that day and could just check the time stamps. That was all just dumb luck!

Only if there's a cunt involved and if it's real.
:^)

It's not what is there, but what your mind feels like is there.

No bully. I've beaten myself up enough over it. I've promised to do better by her and in the six months since then I've kept that promise.

I lucked out as well. I don't know exactly when I started to think of her as my waifu but I know for sure when my attachment to her began and that's saved forever in my PSN trophies.
Her birthday is even easier to remember. Last day in June

I really wish I had the image of the buff bodybuilder dude that actually was a chick going through some female to male shit. I shit you not she looked like Zangief.

I can actually narrow down the moment it all clicked and I knew she was the one. The exact scene and almost the exact hour/minute/second I fell for her.

Oh we have an IRC for 4am by the way, if you ever want to jump in! We could always use more fun guys and waifu chat there. 4amgeneral on rizon if you want to stop by.

wew lad

If you ever find it post it.

Nah, join the cytube. It's far more enjoyable.

I'll look into it. I tend to lurk more than anything in IRC but

Or this. I honestly don't know

4am's IRC can get as out of control as the people in it. You should stop by.

Its pretty comfy. Just the same small group of guys chatting. Not huge or anything.

Try again later.

Cytube's way better than stinky IRC. IRC is like the Star Wars prequels while the Cytube is like Mad Max.

Oh god no, that's where the mega autists are.

I like cute things. If it's cute I don't have a problem with it. If it really is cute
Will do that if I find it, you'll have to remind me how binary being gay is to you when you see it.

I just want to send waves of native savages into Spanish canon while my riflemen hold the line.

I'm not in the irc though, so don't worry too hard.

Maybe tomorrow. I'll definitely poke my head in sometime soon

well fuck, I'll just have to try both and see where I fit if either

Cytube's quality depends on what's playing.

you flatter us m8

Play aoe2 then.

There are most than just you, so don't worry.

I'm trying to have a half normalfag life and half be-what-ever-the-fuck-I-want life.

Cya when you do, or in the next tread~

Gonna bounce, later user!

Impossible, I'm the reason Ritsu even started avatarfagging. My autism is superior.

I'm about to turn in too. See you tomorrow, ritstu-friend

I'm going to close this thread with some wise words to share with all of you.
All of you are autistic faggots and these threads should be purged.
Good night.

Keep it going.

Prepare more stories of your waifu delusions next time.

Doesn't sound that all impressive of a feat when the entirety of chan boards have waifu shit all over.

Noo you haven't posted enough new images yet.

I also shit in the shower twice, and got Mark to ban everyone.

That makes you a weirdo and an asshole.

That's not something to be proud of, you disgusting ingrate.

Cry more bitch nigger.

I didn't take you for the type to get jealous hue hue. Face it, you are washed up goods, I'm new hotness.

I slightly gag just thinking of how that played out
Jesus why.

Don't worry, I'm merely giving out history lessons for 4am. I know when it's time for the shitposting king to step down.

You're just keonfag with a waifu from an ended old moeshit show that didn't even make all that much for Kyoani.
Also the animation quality was fucking garbage

Those holes were pretty tiny, my feet didn't work too well :^)

PURGE

Fug

The only thing I weep for is your condemned soul.

More people are waking up to the truth that 3D's are disgusting.

I'll show you disgusting ;^)

Maybe sometime I can show you how I did it~

Do not weep, for I am too far gone.

Adding fuel to the fire..

That's fucking disgusting, please don't shit in my shower.
Don't use that tilda at me until you put on the proper attire, slut

Maybe I'll shit on you instead~

LEWD!

You think that's lewd? I have new material.

What is it with you and shit? Do you have some scat fetish or something? It would fit at this time to do so.

It's easy to get reactions with shit. I have a deep fascination with scars and guro general though.

Good thing you spoilered buddy, you might have gotten struck down by mods.

Woah hold on that's way too lewd for this board.
Is there more?

Oh god.

Please kill me.

Spoilers are for pussies.

Well, aren't we feeling bold today?

Did you catch the new hdoom?

I'll show you bold

No John, you are the demons.

Please do~

hmmm, why should I?

Come on, you must be used to us doing this by now.

I'll make it worth your while, that's why.

Make us.

My god you fucks I'm still at work.
I've only caught glympes and they do look lewd though

Did someone say lewd

Oh? How's that?

I'm going to drain you dry. And you're going to like it.

But where is it all going to go?

whoops

You do the math. You're smart, I'm sure you can figure it out.

I think I can make a few guesses :^)

You guess correctly then. Told you that you could figure it out~

Oh my~

I believe the term for the first is hotdogging.

Well whatever it is I want you to do it to me~

Your wish is my command~

I'd also like you to pounce me out of the blue without warning and start fucking me relentlessly. webms related.

Don't touch me you filthy casual :^)

1v1 me fgt, I'll show you who's the boss of this gym.

Is the gym your bed? Because that's a pretty small gym considering it's a single bed.

I would say "this gym ain't big enough for the two of us", But I don't mind sleeping cramped up snuggling with you~

I'm an all time champion of bed-wrestling. You don't stand a chance.
We can keep each other warm that way~

I'll pin you down, then you can't move and I can do whatever I want to you~

Not if I grapple you first. You won't want to escape my embrace~

Uh-oh, now I'm gonna get bannu'd

It will certainly require a lot of will power. Once I'm inside you I might not be able to ever take it out~