Webm thread, xsu gold edition

old thread past page 13

TASTES GREAT LESS FILLING TASTES GREAT LESS FILLING

Damn cola wars

video games ITT?

I really hope Pacific Rim 2 focuses more on the combat and less on the shitty acting.

fuck I saw this on TV and was wondering what the fuck was going on

Fuck off gook.

Is this a good game?

Absolutely. They just updated the game with a shitload of new content. I've dumped at least a solid hundred hours into it myself.

Oh man. That series was the last really good video game commercial.

Has there been any good, recent video game ads that were actually good?

Is this Battleship Yamato or some Gundam shit?

those are big bullet

It's the fairly recent Yamato reboot

I wish. Games are no longer supposed to be "upsetting".

cancer time? cancer time.

Made me believe this is real for a second.

Did they got Mike Judge to voice him?

Wow, Bethesda really splurged on their marketing budget.

Is wakfu actually worth watching?

I haven't seen Wakfu yet. Those are from the prequel film, Dofus: Book One, which was good.

My entire life has been unlimited french works

Oh wait, that's the other archer.

Gate of babylon was it?
Gate of Paris?

I fucked up that joke. This is embarrasing

I personally loved it. It may be because I'm french and I've played a lot of both Dofus and Wakfu, but the acting is excellent and hilarious when you understand it. I think you can see that the animation is really good, and we easily notice the story has been written with hard work. Though I'm talking both about the film "Dofus: Livre 1, Julith", and the animated series "Wakfu". I may be blinded by my nostalgia and my passion for the universe though, but I'm sure anybody could enjoy those movies/episodes if you let it set the universe first.

Absolutely beautiful.

Ever since I was a kid, even with only a liberal mom to raise me, I was always disgusted when I touched or shook hands with a nigger. I always wiped my hand on my pants after touching black skin.
I really don't get how somebody would want to touch a nog's hair. I'm not the only one repulsed by nignog skin, right ?

I don't get if this film is supposed to be satirical or not. Some of the comments they shilled on screen said it was biting satire, but that could be satire in favor of hating white people. The only reason I ask is because the film seems to imply there are numerous black people who disagree with the "dearwhitepeople" radio host and I thought that would be an inconvenient truth that someone who was making a film to prove how shitty white people are wouldn't mention.

Back to the trips

it hurts.

Didn't you know?

John oogaboogaboya is the new star to push for "diversity".

fucking get rekt shitskins

Is this the new Godzilla movie?
Because if so why are they adding all that drama shit?
The only Drama godzilla needs is in the middle of battle

Their biggest mistake was killing off Idris Elba's character since him and Charlie Day are the only two actors who aren't actually shit at acting.

This movie is a retelling of Gojira, but in present day, tying his origin to the 2011 japan power plant catastrophe.

Gojira was a drama disguised as a monster flick and was about a creature being a force of nature, no more fightable than a volcano or an exploding reactor and every bit as merciless.

This one follows the drama angle as that is what all the godzilla films are when they are not constant monster battles or campy.

That part at the end doesn't seem very Godzilla like though
It seems like its been blurred a bit with todays dramas which i think are cheap so now I'm a bit concerned

Probably the best part of the entire movie if not for message it was trying to send

Those lewd hips alone justify a watch for me

Reminder about the "the day that i stop animating is the day that i die" tweet from egoraptor

just let it die, egoraptor turned out to be a huge faggot and he's terrible at video games anyway, so his sequelitis opinion videos now belong in the trash

It was way back in newgrounds days.

Are you disappointed?

What gaem?

when you learn to expect the unexpected, the expected may become the unexpected.

Don't fret. The guy who did the Gamera trilogy is working on this and co-writing/directing.

There was drama in those but the monster scenes delivered.

ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—ï½—

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What track is this? You just listed the artist.

muh autistic brother!

Aaaaww shit nigga, you're my nigga

that knife cut her skin like butter
carlos.gif

Nah. My brother is half sandnigger, and i've always found blacks disgusting. They fucking reek.

Thankfully he's redpilled as fuck on race and jews, and un-cucked me from my hardcore leftist ideals as a teenager.

what message? the church scene is a literal throw-away plot just so they have the excuse to shoot this scene
it's not even mentioned after this

cmon man

They were claiming that the devoted church goers were irrationally mad people which is why they tested it there if i remember correctly
They were making parallels to a certain real life church in an attempt to make out they were irrationally mad which they are
Still it was a throw away plot seen but there are several other messages in the show that really annoyed me

Still i think the most subtle one of all Is that the pacifist is the true threat to mankind, i.e, not taking action for your beliefs out of fear and not because its morally unacceptable

Also When the guys fucks the royal slut in the ass at the end may have hurt any appreciation of the movie

user i live in the land of Oz, my internet connection is 126kbs, if i posted a webm we'd be here for hours

So… is Kaneko done directing?

What do I do if I want to play UT99 online?

Steam or GOG or just pirate it?

Huh really?
i never really noticed the anti-pacifist moral, since the villain is a hypocrite in his plan to 'end' global warming by purging the plebs yet he is a pacifist and he's doing something to get rid of possibly millions of lives
heh why? i thought it was a nice send-off with the hero being rewarded with a sex from a literal princess (and from sweden if i may add)
m8 my condolences, i have 200kb/s so we're pretty much in the same boat

Nice. I actually like this.

Is it okay? Is it hurt, or just scared?

Come on, it is written at the end.

Space Beast Terror Fright.

I never thought I would see it again.

Cool polygon stretching.

Any of them work.

Tastes great, less filling wasn't from the cola wars, it was from ads for light beer.

ugg, left flag on from yesterday, i hate myself

The film actually was kickstarted for 41K. Its a 41K soapbox of passive agressive racism from black people

Yeah if only they saved some money for the actual game they might have had more than five VAs this time.

Just scared, the guy is just holding it and it's getting defensive probably because it hasn't been handled before/much.

that anime is fucking stupid.

anime truly was a mistake. its all trash.

anyone know what game this is?

Do you not see the name in the top right corner of the screen? The name of the game is obviously Critical Hit.

you're a goofball

i wish i could fist your cunt face in m8

No, you're retarded. Fuck you.

i think it was essentially saying "fuck religion" in a condescending way. I don't say that as a religious person, I'm athiest, but something about the scene just screamed self-righteous superiority, like they were snubbing their nose at religious people in general. You could make the argument that it was just against WBC, but (and its been a while since i saw the movie so i don't specifically remember why) the impression I got wasn't "fuck westboro church" it seemed more generalized, even though the scene itself was obviously a WBC expy.

It struck me as the director being a self righteous cunt rather than simply a pandering violent scene that was only "hey guys aren't WBC awful, we think so, remember to like and subscribe!"

You seem a little salty. There is no reason to be so angry over something so small.

I'll kill your fucking grandmother in her god damn sleep. If she's already dead then another fuck you to you.

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

Requesting webm of that scene.

Holy fuck, I thought it was a serious manga. Now I know it's definitely a gag manga.

So wait, where's the Nisei crew?

Name?

nvm

Got source?

What's the source for the music?

My melanin-enriched brother.

proof that western 2d is best 2d

is this what kids listen to today
how about suicide instead

It's Enjoy Yourself by Saint Pepsi. The song sampled was Michael Jackson's Off the Wall.

Don't get mad cause you got shit taste kid

Enjoy Yourself by Saint Pepsi

I feel stupid now

so what game is this?

Why is Trump in the surgery game, and why has he not sued them for all their money? We should let him know so he can wreck them.

this has to be some kind of camera trickery, how can you get this gud at something.

It takes a real long time for someone to die from fire.
The shit isn't instant, also when the gasoline gets fired on clothes it often burns before reaching the skin.
That's dude is going to have bad 2nd degree burns blisters but he will be fine.
Just fucking drop and roll when you are away from fire. I swear ghetto niggas fail at everything.

Typically if most of your body is on fire you will begin inhaling the smoke, which will kill you very quickly.

It's not real war archery: you'll notice his arrows barely pierce the targets, which aren't even armored.
Trick shooting is impressive, but Lars' video is revolutionary because he's the first trick shooter to claim it was a valid tactic in ancient war.

Good fucking goy, you are.

No. It was fuck Christianity and only Christianity. The film–like 99.99% of them–was made by kikes.

But user, what if he aims for there eyes?

It’s legally defamation, since he’s a public figure.

This.
Sure it's an impressive feat of hand-eye coordination and fine motoric movement, but to pretend this is legitimate warbow archery is preposterous. I'd like to see him prove me wrong with a proper English Longbow

That’s just it; the video even says that he’s not trained in it. He has taught himself the mechanics, but the sheer muscle requires a decade of training or more.

We can identify medieval archers by their FUCKING SKELETONS, since the arm bones are thicker than regular soldiers’ or commoners’. He certainly doesn’t have that strength, and it shows in his penetration.

Doesn’t mean his actions are wrong.

Damn.

He has been practicisng archery for 10 years and started out with conventional archery, according the same video. If he actually trained with actual warbows instead of the lightweight hobby bows, he would see the folly of suggesting this type pewpew archery . It simply does not work for proper (European) foot archers. Most of the sources of medieval requirement training is for Saracen horsearchers. To universally apply this to all other archers is retarded. If your warbows are so fucking powerful that your archer trainees develop extra bone tissue to compensate should indicate you that some ebin 360 double-tap is not to applied to historic archery. He is peddling anachronistic garbage.

This type of archery is perfectly fine for muh horsearchers who mainly are used to be a mobile harrasing force against no/light armoured soldiers, not European archers vs plate armoured soldiers.

yeah it didn't do well

not to mention that perhaps the biggest issue with Lars' claims is that he bases them off of "lost historical documents" and makes all these claims of discovering some ancient technique lost to mankind until he graced us with it when in reality 1. the shit he bases his claims off of flat out are wrong, contradict one another and are fucking STYLIZED and 2. (and perhaps worse), he makes no mention of the history of trick shooting in archery that has existed probably since the first caveman figured out how to shoot pointy thing from something pulled taut, totally giving a middle finger to all the other people who have put in just as many hours as he have.

That video can never not piss me off.

If I recall correctly he got the pupper back after the outrage.
So that lightens the anger.

see image.

I forgot that Newgrounds legit thought Rina-Chan was worthy of being in front of a microphone.

I already knew about him getting his friend back. I'm more upset about it happening in the first place. Those animal rights activist should be forced to drink boiling grease.

wow…Really Makes u Think……

no idea, maybe we'll get a sauce before the end of the thread.

It's called Critical Hit. I thought that this was already made clear.

AYY LMAO

wait, you were being serious? I tried searching for it on google… but needless to say that the name makes it a little hard to find.

Typing in "Critical Hit RPG/H-game/Anime Game" doesn't bring up a thing.

he's making fun of people trying to find the name of the game.

i know Holla Forums is full of assholes for the sake of it, but that's just rude.

You sound like SJWs

That's just what the literal translation of the title. Try translating Critical Hit to Taiwanese or some shit and maybe you can get better results.

You don't know shit about defamation. This is parody. Defamation is something that defames his character. This is a game that just uses his face and doesn't publicly state lies about him in anyway.

is this fucking gaelic?

When is it coming out?

:^)

I cringe whenever this gets posted. These montage things only work if there's enough content for each image to be played quickly, it shouldn't have been stretched for the whole song.

Reminds me of the thread on Holla Forums where they were going to dress up as jews and act like faggots to random people in public to "redpill" everyone.

whats that song called? i love it

looks really familiar
sauce?

thankfully he got the puppy back

god, they combined the absolute boredom of KotH, the disgusting shit drawings of john K, and the jewish of turning something with a soul into a commercial.

this takes the cake for most disgusting thing i've seen all year

Get that weak shit outta here, Bobby.

KotH is shit, everyone started liking it ironically and then the fanbase got infested by people who think KotH is actually good because of memes. kind of like cuckchan Holla Forums who pretended to be retards for 8 years until they got filled with real retards.

go watch Duckman or Simpsons before season 12 if you want to know what a cartoon sitcom should be.

Instead of saying why you don't like King of the Hill you say that people like it because of it's memes.

Try to provide a better argument.

Beavis and Butt-head is better than Duckman and the Simpsons.

why does this make my dick hard

Holy shit, someone knows what Blake 7 is.

Might pirate

This sold me on far cry 2, i got 3 for "free" with my graphics card and i had a bit of enjoyment for the first 3 hours or so, but far cry 2 seems like it's everything i wanted on 3 minus not having a piss filter

Jessica Rabbit is better.

Now go, go into *generic african warzone #241* and wreak havoc.

This movie isn't as good as I remembered it

FC2 is great, maybe there's a decent modding scene for it on PC and there's some way to make it less brown.

There was always praise for it on /k/ as far as I can remember.

I personally bought it when it came out, enjoy it and the multilayer, especially the puzzles people would make with the map editor. Still had it's faults.

What song is this? I don't think its from Initial D.

Are you retarded or are you illiterate?
Both?

He tried to warn me.

There are some very good mods to fix some of the glaring balance issues with the game. Had it had better gun play and a better first map and the game would have been great. AI is leaps and bounds better than that of FC3 and 4, they are far less retarded, help each other out and try to avoid fire in a more reasonable way.
Really not a bad game by any metric and it looked nice enough while having great performance when it came out. Probably one of the last good things Ubisoft made.

I thought the Map Editor was pretty great considering it was available on consoles and wasn't even that badly limited. I had fun with the "parcour" and surreal maps.

I gotta look these up

Literally the only two words i have to go on are "Eurobeat" and "intensifies". What the fuck are you saying

Anyone got a source on this music?

source?

Yall niggas haven't lived if you've never heard a room full of monks chanting in Gregorian.

What sort of sick fucks would do something like this? Why?

do you have to ask that

I think it's funny because I have a bunch of southern relatives.

Its funny because if they watched it they wouldn't understand what was funny about it

user just because you didn't like it doesn't make it a bad show, just like me saying I DO like it doesn't make it a good show.

kys

Yeah, sure.

Okay.

Okay.

So a Transformer blew up? Thats hardly an anomaly user.

Game? Can't find it.

It's ok user. He's just being a tremendous faggot. Here, open up wide, you also faggot. it's free bird - nagisa

now someone help me find the music source for this. I already know the anime.

Does anyone have that webm of fallout 4 where the spent case flys out of frame and reenters from the bottom but is visible in vats?

fuck you

I thought it was animated with flash or whatever like every other show these days?

sours?

still needs a storyboard and sketches

What the fuck is going on

It's staged, from the same guy who made this

no, this is an anomaly

the acting is so bad it's funny

4 you

what the fug did i just watch

Nigger it's no fucking use the whole fucking film industry is already ran by kikes, although i must admit some made some good movies
But see here, you fucking retards you seem to forget the film itself and just remember this particular scene just because it's anti-christian and i'm oh so offended by this. You fucks just forget the whole premise, an all white spy agency bent on stopping a 'pacifist' nigger from taking over the world and just before you fucking stop me here, think of the implication of what it includes? Samuel (forgot the character's name) wants all the world's elites to join him to see the world burns, guess who are those ruling class of elites? Jews. Samuel being a business man and all must have strong connection with the kikes, especially since he is a media mogul after all, so the ruling class and probably the whole hollywood joined him in that comfy apocalypse bunker and to see the whole world fucking crumble,that is until Eggsy here blew everyone's head up

Get some fucking insight or should i say autism you Holla Forumstards, holy fucking shit

Because they are

It's probably that way so that the audience won't feel bad for watching that scene

What's even going on?

Kinnikuman muscle grand prix max 2.

Japan only for PS2.

It's a gag manga for most of the first run and Kinnikuman still does a shitload of gag things through the series, but the plot gets more serious and Knnikuman sets aside the bullshit for his important matches.

The Nisei crew is around, but not a lot of them are in this game as it's focusing mostly on the 7 devils, Akuma shogun, mask hunt, and throne sagas.

kek that's a based priest

Gonna dump all the nisei characters in the game.

And Scarface/Mars closes out the Nisei roster.

Forest fire surrounded a Russian town. Jesus just google april 13 2015 fire and the video is the first result.

Free Bird Nagisa

I have fucked up posting this 3 times now.
I'm really having an off day.

Don't remind me about it man it makes me sad.